Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 29: Surprise

4.4K 120 29
By Fan_Of_All

<~Ally's POV:

Trish and I continued to wait for Toby to come back with 'the thing'. She refuses to tell me what it is though. All she tells me is that I'll like it.

"I can hardly wait until I have my baby!" Trish exclaims as she holds Axel in her arms.

"It's great, but there's still times I wish I didn't have kids." I sighed. After all I was what one considered 'a young mom'. I'm twenty four with two kids. Whoops.

Trish looks down at her belly, "I'm really excited to find out the gender."

"When do you find out?" I ask.

"Not for at least another month or two." She answers.

Just then Toby walks into the room. Trish prances right up to him. I watch as she whispers in his ear. I heard her laugh and then a very special someone walks into the room.

"Surprise!" Everyone chants as I squeal in joy.

"I can't believe it!" I exclaimed, running over to them with Axel.

I hugged my mother tightly. I haven't seen her for at least probably eight years.

"Ally, it's so great to see you." Penny says, hugging me.

"I'm so glad your here. I've missed you so much." I told her.

A smile appears on her face and her eyes wander, landing on Axel.

"I don't believe I've met this little guy." She says.

"Mom, this is Axel, your grandson." I told her. She reaches out to hold him, gently taking him out of my grasp.

"Aw honey, he's adorable." She awes.

I smiled, mom had never met either of my kids. Honestly I don't know if she even knows anything about my life. I know dad did. He came to see me in the hospital five years ago. I just wish he could be here too. That day I found out he died, I was crushed.

"So what made you decide to come home?" I asked.

"I just couldn't stand living alone any longer. Your father has been gone for six months now." She sighs. "I also missed you sweetie. I have no idea what's going on in your life. I never knew I had grand kids."

"You do know about Annie right?" I questioned.

She shakes her head, "I maybe did once, but I've been told I lost part of my memory a while back." She replies. "Is Annie your daughter?"

I nodded, "I think she's playing in the yard."

"I'd like to meet her too." Mom smiles.

"I'll go find her then." I laughed. I was just going to go look for Annie when she appeared in the room.

"Who's this?" Annie asks, gesturing to my mother.

"Your grandma. This is my mom." I explained to her. Annie hasn't ever met her grandmother.

Annie tilts her head to the side, studying Penny.

"You look like mommy." Annie says and I smiled to myself, just laughing on the inside.

"Hello Annie, my name is Penny." My mom says to Annie.

Annie smiles and runs up to hug her grandma. I love that she's not shy towards anyone.

"Well aren't you a pretty girl." Penny says smiling at Annie.

Annie blushes, "Thank you. You look buteiful too." Annie replied, it's so cute how she can't quite say beautiful.

"Thank you." Mom laughs, "Your hair is just the most perfect blonde."

"She gets that from her dad." I cut in.

Penny nods, "Would you like me to braid your hair? I used to braid your moms when she was a little girl." She asked Annie.

Annie nods her head and mom takes her into the bathroom. They get along well.

I turned around to find Trish and Toby gone...I never got a chance to say goodbye. I sighed and went to put Axel down for a nap. He had been yawning quite often now. I could use a nap myself to be honest.

I passed my mother and Annie and decided on asking my mother a favor.

"Hey mom, do you think you could watch Annie and keep her out of trouble while I take a nap?" I asked sleepily. I haven't slept well since Austin left.

"Sure dear, I'd love too!" Penny replied, she was still braiding Annie's hair.

"Thank you!" I said. I went into my room, falling onto my bed and closing my eyes letting myself sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I continued to wonder how everything was going at home. It's hard not being there. I'm constantly worrying. I just need to keep reminding myself...just two more weeks. Fourteen days. I can't wait.

~Two Weeks Later~

My plane just landed in Miami. My home. I can see my beautiful family again. I told Ally that I didn't need a ride home from the airport and that I'd be home at three o' clock. It's two thirty now. I wouldn't be able to wait any longer than that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

I starred at the clock, waiting for those thirty minutes to tick by. My mom chuckled behind me. She has been living with me since I was all alone but she said when Austin comes back she would get her own place.

"Your just slowing time down when you stare at it." She told me and I sighed.

"Sorry but I'm so excited! I've missed him so much." I beamed, I felt like a little kid waiting to open their Christmas presents.

Mom smiles at me, "I love love." She said gently, "And you're certainly showing it right now."

I smiled back at her, "You haven't even met Austin have you?"

She shook her head, "Never even seen a picture."

"Really? He's famous and there's pictures of him all around the house." I told her.

She shrugs, "I guess in Africa you don't always see pictures of celebs. I mean I was living with gorillas." Mom and I laughed.

I got up to grab a picture of Austin. It was the one with him and both of our kids after we brought Axel home from the hospital. I handed my mom the framed photo.

"This is so cute Ally. Why aren't you in it?" She asks.

"Someone had to take the picture. I did have one with me in it too but I like this one the best." I explained to her as we looked at the photo together.

Annie ran into the room jumping up and down, "Mommy, mommy, mommy, daddy's home!" She squeals and ran to the front door.

I smile at my mom and ran to front door with her. I feel like a little kid again.

"Wait! We should scare him." Annie giggles, "Can we hide?"

"Okay lets hide." I laughed and went to hide in the living room. Annie hid in the closet. My mom didn't bother hiding. She had Axel so it would be harder for her to hide.

Penny winks at me, but I have no clue why. Lets just see what happens.

I heard the door open and I finally heard the voice I've been waiting to hear for so long.

"I'm home!" Austin shouted, expecting for us to greet him right there. I tried my hardest not to laugh.

My mom was sitting on the couch when Austin came into the living room. Austin looked at her funny, "Who are you?" He asked, looking really confused.

Penny's mouth dropped, "Austin it's me, Ally." She told him and I almost started to laugh. Well I guess she does look like me. Just older...although Austin's really gullible so maybe he will believe her.

I watched as Austin shook his head, "Your not Ally. Where's my wife and what are you doing with my son?" He asked. He sounded really protective.

Mom laughs, "Relax, I'm Penny, Ally's mom."

Austin nods his head, "It's nice to meet you."

Now I had to laugh because it was so awkward between them. But my laughing totally gave me away. I felt Austin grab me and pull me out of my hiding spot.

"Ally why'd you hide from me. I missed you." He said and kissed my forehead.

I flung my arms around his neck, "I missed you so much baby. Annie wanted to hide from you." I explained, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Two weeks and I don't even get a kiss?" He questions.

I roll my eyes sarcastically and kiss him on the lips. I could totally taste chocolate on his lips.

"You have chocolate!" I grin, tapping at his chest.

A smile appears on his lips and he pulls a chocolate bar out of his coat pocket.

My eyes lit up as I snatched it from his fingers. Chocolate is my favorite.

"Where's Annie?" He asks.

I shrug, "I don't know you'll have to find her."

"Daddy come find me!" We hear Annie yell. She obviously had been listening to us.

"Well daddy, better go find her." I told him, taking a bite out of the chocolate bar.

Austin smiles and searches around the house for Annie. Already knowing where she was, I smile to myself when he opens up the closet.

"Surprise!" Annie screams jumping into Austin's arms. He catches her and Annie bursts into giggles.

Mom walks up to my shoulder and I take Axel from her arms.

"Okay hun, I think it's time for me to find my own place." She told me.

"Mom, you don't have to. I enjoy having you around." I reply, rubbing Axel's back as his head rests on my shoulder.

"Nah, I want you to live your own life with your family." She smiles.

I smiled back at her, "Promise you'll come and visit?"

"Oh how could I not." She chuckles, as she admires Axel's chubby cheeks.

Penny walks away, I'm guessing to pack up the small amount of stuff she had. I went over to where Austin and Annie were. Annie was still super excited about her dad coming home.

Austin pulls me into a hug and gives both Axel and I kisses in the forehead. He gestures for me to pass him into his hands.

He rocked the sleeping baby in his arms and I smiled. I can't tell you how great it is to have Austin home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey sorry for not updating for awhile I've been working really hard on my other story but I will update here for a while now. However this story is coming to and end I'd say anywhere from 30-40 chapters total. We'll see if I come up with anything. I'll update again soon!

Please comment and vote!

-Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 12.1K 37
*caution this is a story i wrote over four years ago i was so bad then so pls bear w me*m What happens when a young ,confused Justin leaves his pregn...
8.3K 241 27
About Austin and Ally the best-est of best friends. Now to keep them standing is there best friends because DRAMA keeps happening. Ally feelings are...
10.3K 98 18
One awful night, Ally is suddenly attacked in her store, Sonic Boom. What happens when she has to stay at Austin's house to keep her safe, while the...
109K 1.4K 34
When Austin & Ally meet up again after 5 years, they fall in love with each other. But Austin is still with Kira. What will she do when she finds out...