My Angel || SVT JeongCheol

By jjmw1713

There's a boy named Choi Seungcheol, he fell in love with a boy looks like a girl. Yoon Jeonghan is the boy w... More

Chapter 1: Your Name
Chapter 2: First Time
Chapter 3: Meeting His Friends
Chapter 4: His First Day in School
Chapter 5: Don't Want You To Get Hurt
Chapter 6: Take Care of You
Chapter 7: Your Angel?
Chapter 8: Sleep Over
Chapter 9: Kiss
Chapter 10: Feelings
Chapter 11: Boyfriend
Chapter 12: New Worker
Chapter 13: Birthday Celebration
Chapter 14: I Love You
Chapter 15: Mine
[FINAL] Chapter 16: Proposal
JEONGHAN FANFIC
NEW JEONGHAN STORY

10062017. Diamond Edge in Manila

1.6K 34 15
By jjmw1713

Hi guys! I just want to share my experience and all what happened at the HiTouch event. 😁😍 hihihi~ It's up to you if you want to read this or not. ;>

Actually, Diamond Edge is the first concert I've gone to. Although I've been a fan of K-Pop for almost 8 years.

After claiming our wrist tag for the Hi Touch event, we, all VIP 1 HT ticket holders, started to fall in line and get ready for the Hi Touch. All of us were all very excited to shake hands with the Seventeen members. I really can’t believe that it was really going to happen. I won’t just see them perform their songs live and become part of the carat ocean but I’ll be able to shake hands with them too and it totally made my heart beat very fast in nervousness and excitement. Then, while we’re at the queue, we saw a staff roaming around at the venue while holding a camera. I looked at the camera because I know it’s for Going Seventeen, for sure!

The Hi Touch event has started!!! My body is trembling, especially my knees and hands. I was really excited to see them and finally going to see them closely and look how really handsome they are in real life. And my heart was really super going crazy!

When I entered the room where the Hi Touch event was held, my eyes widened and my smile was very wide. Hoshi is the first member who will be shaking hands with us then up next is Dino, DK, Jun, Joshua, Woozi, Jeonghan, S.Coups, Vernon, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and last was The8. (But I’m not sure. Hehehe~ I cannot remember well the order of the members but that’s what I remember.)

Hoshi is really cute! I really wanted to pinch his chubby cheeks and he was smiling widely at me and said ‘hello’ to me. Since he was smiling widely, his eyes were like 10:10. Hehehehe~ My heart went crazy when I felt Hoshi squeezed my hand before I went to the next member. 😭 I looked back at him and laughed at him.

I only said Hi/Hello to each member of course with their name after. Except for Joshua, because I said ‘I love you Joshua’ to him.

Dino is very different when you see him in real life. He’s really mature-looking! He’s like older than Hoshi and Woozi. He’s really manly-looking. Although we’re just the same age, his looks are very mature! Very handsome! I’m not kidding. So, for Dino stans out there, prepare your heart before you see him, because he will really make you fall for him harder. He’s so freaking handsome.

I really like DK’s nose and Jun’s. Hehehe. They have tan skin and really handsome. Their smiles will kill you! I’m serious. Hahaha. Though the other members didn’t ‘Hi’ back to me, it’s okay because they smiled or nodded as their response.

So, my bias is the next! Joshua Hong. What I did was kind of embarrassing, not really. Because while I was shaking hands with him, I was jumping happily and saying ‘I love you Joshua’ then a staff went to me and stopped me from jumping happily and told me to calm down. 😂 Joshua just laughed softly at my actions. Then, I went to the next member, which is Woozi.

Woozi is really cute and has white skin but I am taller than him. But of course, I didn’t tell him that he’s short! Because he might hit me with his guitar all of a sudden. Hahaha ✌

Jeonghan’s visual is really no joke. Damn! He is so handsome. His eyes are very beautiful just like his face. I really won’t forget his smile at me. Huhuhuhuhu He is so freaking handsome. What a beautiful man!

S.Coups didn’t smile but just nodded his head at me. His red lips attracted me! 😭 I want to kiss those. Oops! Hehe

Vernon is really like a wax statue in real life. His handsome facial features will kill you. Hehehe He’s so handsome!

Seungkwan is very cheerful. I wasn’t infront of him yet but he already said ‘Hi’ to me. I took his hand and shake it with mine while I said ‘Hi Seungkwan’ happily. He’s so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks.

Okay, I’m going to be honest here. I was kind of disappointed at Wonwoo. After I said ‘Hi Wonwoo’ very cheerfully and shake hands with him. He did not smile but nodded his head, yes. He really did not smile at least a little. He’s just looking at me straight to my eyes with his cold expression. But it’s okay, it doesn’t matter to me. I still should be thankful. And I didn’t frown at him and still smiling at him. He’s so handsome and his jawline… ughhh!

Next up, Mingyu. He is so tall, handsome, and he‘s tanned skin. He smiled widely at me after I said ‘Hi’ to him. He’s freaking tall as The8. I’m only at his chest. That’s why I looked up first before saying ‘Hi’ to him. And his hand is kind of… rough. Hehehehe

The8 is the last member. Like what I said, he’s tall too like Mingyu. He’s such a cutie. I want to take him with me at home. Lol I really like his smile.

After the hitouch and went inside the concert venue, I let out my feels. I jumped in happiness with my friend and I even cried in happiness. Sounds crazy, isn’t it? But seriously, I really cried because I really can’t believe that it happened. It feels like a dream. It happened fast. Huhu I honestly want to go back and shake hands with them again.

Then, we waited for the concert to start.
The concert was very lit! They showed us hot, awesome, and powerful performances. From the beginning of the concert until the end, I kept screaming at each performance. I’m not kidding. Haha seriously, I lost my voice after the concert and came back after a week. Lol~

So, for me, the most handsome SVT member/s in real life are Vernon, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Mingyu. 💕 and the softest hand I've touched was Hoshi's. 😘

That’s it! I hope next time, I will be able to come and see all SEVENTEEN members again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 18K 61
Yoon Jeonghan is the 'nations angel', adored pop star with an eccentric private personality. When a stalker threatens his safety he employs a bodygua...
216K 13.1K 22
in which seungcheol is tired of jeonghan's hair on his desk. (crack ff) plot: ©︎j-koala :: 2k16 story: ©︎brosvt :: 2k16 - 2k17
242K 7.8K 54
Yoon JeongHan is Jeon Miyoung's childhood friend who went to Los Angeles, California when he was 7 years old to continue his studies there and came b...
169K 3.4K 52
Yoon Yuju is the sister of Yoon Jeonghan, the one and only angel of SEVENTEEN. What happens once she moves in, meets the boys, and encounters one sca...