Becoming His Male Empress (Bx...

By iLyna_chAn

SECOND CHANCES, I didn't believe in it, I have never been known to the world, I was born disfigured, useless... More

Author's VERY Important Note/ NEWS ON THE UPCOMING COMIC
1 - Cursed Life
2 - It Feels Like A Dream
3 - Alive
4 - My End And My Beginning
5 - Found
6 - A New place
7 - Empress Elect- Part 1
8 - Empress Elect- Part 2
9 - Urgent Need- Part 1
10 - Urgent Need- Part 2
11 - Ballot Pick- Part 1
12 - Ballot Pick- Part 2
13 - The Palace And The Imperial Palace
14 - Main Palace- Part 1
15 - Main Palace- Part 2
Character Profile
16 - Main Palace -Part 3
17 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT1
18 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT2
19 - Paying A Debt - Part 1
20 - Paying A Debt - Part 2
22 -Acting Dumb
23- Enraged Fang Mu
24- Doesn't Know Any Sleazy Bitch
25- Not Her Day
26- Cutivation Technique PT 1
27- Cutivation Technique PT 2
28- Don't Ever Forget Those Words
29- The Block Head Pair
30- Piercing Tornado Dance
31 - Are You Crazy
32 - To Kill Or Not To Kill
33 - Run Away With Me
34- I Am All Yours Yuer
35- Esteemed Shifu
36- Hard Times
37- Hellish Training
38- Master And Disciple Relationship
39- In The Dead Of The Night
40- Sparing Part 1
41- Sparing Part 2
42 - Speak
43- Bitter Memories Part 1
44- Bitter Memories Part 2
45- Feeling Regretful
46- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 1
47- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 2
48 - So Nosy
49- Leaving The Manor
50- Real Men Don't Cry
51- Jealous Of Oneself
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
52- First Opponent Wang Xiu
53- The Battle-What The Hell Just Happen?
54- Empress Elect Lei Yue Vs Young Mistress Wang Xiu ( New 58)
55- Disturbance At The Lei's Manor
56- The Emperor's Grace
57- What's With The Warm Welcome
58- Fairytale Phoenix Palace
59- Liang Na And The Lei Family Fantasies Part 1
60- Liang Na And The Lei's Fantasy Part 2
61- Eating Vinegar, A Tremendous Amount Of Vinegar
62- Wronged
63- The Story Behind The Ring
64- Making Pills
65- Land Of Ascension
GREAT NEW
66- Insidious Scheme Part 1
67. Insidious Schemes PART 2
68- An Unexpected Encounter
69- Ravishing His Love Part 1
70- Ravishing His Love Part 2
71- Hey Wifey, Is This How You Treat Your Hubby?
72- Please Use My Life to Appease Your Wrath
73- Let Zhen Reward You
74- Be Pleased,You Are the First and Last Person...
75- Your Majesty, This Is Wrong (New 86>>>)
76- The Announcement of a Marriage Ceremony (New 87>>)
77-Big Surprise (88>>>)
78- I Don't Think It's Lu Han's Fault (New 90>>)
79- A Mysterious Man( Read 80-92>>>)
80- Big Pervert ( Please Read 81-94>>)
81- A Global Announcement That Shocked the Whole World(Please Read 82-95)
82- Liang Na's promise (Read 83-97>>)
83- Intruder (Please Read Chap. 84-99>>)
84- You Are All Under Arrest (Please Read 85- 100)
85-The Second Competitor (New Chap 86-101>>)
86- Hello Cherry Pie (Read 87-102>>>)
87- A Visit to the Eastern Palace Treasury (Read 88- Exclusive Chap 103>>>)
PLEASE READ Exclusive Chapter 103- Revelation
88- Eastern Palace Treasury ( New Chap 104,105>>)
89- Crashing the Party( New Chap 106>>)
90- My Beloved Emperor (New Chap. 107>>)
91- Two Special Items (NEW CHAP. 108>>)
92- Out Of The Blue (New Chap. 109>>>)
93- Kick Some Ass (New Chap. 110>>>)
94- Cheating Is Not Allowed (READ 114>>)
95- No One Saw Jiang Coming (Read 96-116>)
96- I Give Up (Read 97-117>>)
97- Déjà vu ( Read More 98-118)
Chapter 98- Nosebleed [Read 99-119>>]
Chapter 99- Tango With Zhen (New Chap 120 >>)

21 - Paying A Debt - Part 3

37.1K 2.2K 255
By iLyna_chAn

Auhor's Note : two chapters in one day so please don't forget to show some love by VOTING, Also this chapter have not been Edited so take note.

RECAP

When Jiang thought about this matter more profoundly he came to realize that it wasn't possible that this man Jun Tang knew Yue Lei the way he was thinking because Jun Tang mentioned earlier that he had heard rumors about Yue Lei , That word "rumors" completely shattered Jiang's notion about his sister knowing Jun Tang on a very personal and unladylike level also seeing that stupid silver masked man's smiling face said it all.

😀😁😊😂

Back at the Imperial palace a certain someone was going crazy "Why won't he let me see him, he have never refused an audience with me before" Liang Na was like a raging phoenix about to explode with untold fury.

For the past three days Liang Na has been seeking to see the emperor but was always prevented from doing so by this annoying chief eunuch, the emperor also didn't attend court making it even more difficult for her to run into him, She decided to check him at his study since that was the only place she heard he had been to but she was always blocked by guards and they in turn were following the chief eunuch's orders as directed by the emperor.

Liang Na believed that the chief eunuch was abusing his power and once her voice was heard by the emperor inside the study room, she will be let in and then she would be able to glut at this annoying eunuch's misfortune, she believed that for her sake the emperor will not let this slide even if the person was the chief eunuch.

For humiliating her like this he would have to be punished and pay a dear price but to Liang Na's surprise no matter how hard she screamed and cursed to the point her voice began to crack and sound hoarse the emperor didn't even give her face by bothering to acknowledging her presence.

"Young mistress Liang Na please conduct yourself properly, do not forget were you are" The chief eunuch Bai Kang sternly said.

No matter how Liang Na was crazy, she wasn't crazy enough to offend this old monster so she had no choice but to put on a fake smile and say cautiously " Uncle Bai Kang please don't be mad with Na, It's just that I haven't seen his majesty my childhood friend in a while and I am worried, He haven't even been attending court" Liang Na felt like she could throw up at any moment for having to act so cautiously and respectful in front of a nobody, a half man, a peasant but she was bidding her time, once she becomes empress she promised in her heart to show this chief eunuch who is the boss around the imperial palace, she also felt quite good by throwing her childhood friendship relationship with the emperor at Bai Kang's face.

"His majesty has his reasons, whenever his majesty attends court, you can see him then" Bai Kang sighed lightly.

"I understand" Liang Na said.

"I call upon the element of blood, now move" Bai Kang said as he waved his hands towards Liang Na direction, this simple action of Bai Kang pushed Liang Na out of his way, she let out a muffled grunt and folded her hands into a fist, her eyes were red and looked like tears were about to fall from it, Bai Kang acted like he didn't see all this as he walked past her and entered the emperor's study room that Liang Na had previously been blocking while making a ruckus.

Liang Na couldn't believe she had been treated worst than a dog, To Liang Na she was born to be above everyone else so the fact that she couldn't treat this eunuch like the pig that she saw him as made her frustrated, His strength far surpassed hers and he was highly regarded by the emperor this made Liang Na super furious.

But she knew better than to provoke this blood elemental, Just now when Bai Kang waved his hands towards her, she was controlled by him to move away from the study room front door , In that brief moment she felt her blood boil and move in ways she couldn't explain, Even if it was for an instance the pain she felt was unimaginable.

Liang Na wiped away the sweat that had formed on her forehead as a result of her ordeal with Bai Kang, she knew that he only treated her so nicely because he took into consideration her status and the fact that she was still the emperor's childhood friend, if it was someone else that caused such a scene before the emperor's study they might not live to see the next day.

Bai Kang served the emperor as his chief eunuch and the leader of the palace guards but little people knew of this fact.

The temperature around Liang Na had risen so high to the extent that the guards standing beside the study room door shifted in other to keep a certain distance from Liang Na.

Liang Na decided she needed someone to vent her anger and who better than the so called empress elect Yue Lei who had no power or backing in the imperial palace, Liang Na's face turned cold and sinister as she smirked and walked towards Jiang's room.

Liang Na was definitely going to be angered to death once she gets to Yue Lei's room aka Jiang's room because it will be then that she will be made aware of the fact that Yue Lei aka Jiang had left the imperial palace to the main palace three days ago

😊😀😁😃

When Jiang found out he was known by Jun Tang a plan to deal with this scoundrel began to form in his head, Jiang smiled but quickly frowned, his smile came so fast and went just as fast, no one should have noticed but Jun Tang was not just anyone.

"You know I am the eldest young mistress of General Lei's manor so you must also know I am his majesty's empress elect and you dare to act this insolently before me, you dare try to covert his majesty's property,it seems like you are tired of living Jun Tang " Jiang assumed a pompous arrogant stand as he scolded Jun Tang, he felt he could threaten him with his identity as empress elect.

Jiang felt he could finally get his pay back and probably whip Jun Tang while he is at it, just thinking about this possibility made Jiang's face flush with happiness.

"You better go down on your knees and beg this empress elect for mercy because if your crimes get to the emperor I cannot ascertain your life" Jiang felt like jubilating inside, he was certain this man will soon be begging for mercy.

"tsk tsk tsk, you are being too naughty young mistress Yuer " was the response Jiang got from Jun Tang, Jiang watched Jun Tang intently as he lifted his right hand from the bed and then raise his  index finger and waved it slightly at him, indicating to Jiang his disapprove of Jiang's behavior.

Thinking that his plan had failed and that Jun Tang was treating him like a disobedience child didn't seat well with Jiang at all " You loathsome man, I will give you one last chance, bow down and plead for your life to this esteemed empress elect or else I will make sure the emperor hears of your evil deeds against me and your death will be worst than that of a million swords stabbing at you slowly until you meet your end" Jiang raised his sharp voice high while trying to put on a commanding tone in other to be regarded by Jun Tang as domineering and somebody that shouldn't be messed with.

"My esteemed empress elect Yuer, Do you really think you can threaten me using your status just because I mentioned I know who you are?" Jun Tang mockingly said but before he could continue Jiang quickly cut in.

"You do not have the right to call me by the name Yuer or claim me as yours when addressing my esteemed self, To be for warned is to be forearmed " Jiang reprimanded Jun Tang seriously, this only served to make Jun Tang smile, his smile was devilishly dazzling but Jiang knew better than to get lost in that smile that Jun Tang's silver mask couldn't hide it's shine.

"If your brain is functioning well young mistress then you would have realised that your attitude right now will not favor you in the long run, I wasn't scared of doing as I pleased from the very start despite knowing who you were so while will I be scared now by your threats " Jiang was just indirectly called stupid, dumb and foolish by Jun Tang but he couldn't get angry or defend himself because he truly deserved to be addressed that way.

Jiang knew what Jun Tang said was true, Jun Tang knew who he was from the beginning but still acted as he pleased, Jiang truly didn't know what he ate that made him so bold and foolish earlier, he wasn't thinking with his brains but his foot.

"Also Yuer didn't you ever think of the fact that before you get the chance to report me to the emperor you would have already been sent merry way by me, I would have sent you on a very long journey to the underworld" Jiang wasn't pleased as to how he was addressed but he didn't dare complain, cold sweat dripped down from his face as he stared at Jun Tang's red eyes that for some reason gave off a sinister vibe.

Jiang wanted to act like a young arrogant noble with a strong backer and a good title but this is were it led him, to his death door.

Jiang cried silently and wished he could turn back time, Even if he ate trouble and was promised all of Tang Qin Shang spirit mana stones he won't dare act like a young arrogant noble before Jun Tang ever again.

To Jiang pretending to be a noble and putting on airs will never favour him.

"Now young mistress Yuer, are you willing to pay your debt" Jun Tang said as he stood up from the bed and walked towards the backing Jiang.

"Young master Jun Tang, it's not that I am not willing but I really need to get back to the imperial palace, you know my circumstances, I need to keep cultivating in other to increase my strength but I promise to come back and serve you when I am chanced" Jiang's meek attitude was a far cry from his arrogant attitude awhile back, his eyes were dull and exhausted, Jiang wasn't acting now, he didn't have time to waste being anyone's servant but he wont let this debt go unpaid.

Jun Tang didn't know that there was someone other than him that could change attitude and personality swiftly and with such ease.

"Young mistress Yuer, If you want to grow stronger, Shouldn't you be learning cultivation techniques too, I still can't understand how you could be this weak with all the resources for cultivation available at your disposal in the generals manor also it doesn't seem like your talent is bad either or where you just being lazy with your cultivation? " Jun Tang asked lazily but didn't really want an answer since he closed his eyes in a tired manner and tried to ignore Jiang's existence.

Jun Tang didn't get to see Jiang's confused face but he heard him loud and clear "What's a cultivation technique Jun Tang" Jiang asked and Jun Tang's eyes snapped open, For the first time in Jun Tang's life, he was dumbfounded.

Thanks For Reading, Please don't forget to Vote, Vote and Vote some more.

Next Chapter Coming Soon. 😊😀😁😂😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
322K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
740K 36.4K 159
His chest glistened with water droplets dribbling down the glowing bronze skin. Resting, his strong muscular back against the rocks on the lake side...
89.6K 3.8K 16
Caution! The following contains dark themes. Self loathing, suicide and violence are present in multiple chapters. This story gets lighter as it prog...