A Little White Lie! (Zane~Cha...

By InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

The two friend (Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau) are swimming in the ocean. There Other friends on the shore talk and... More

The sea
Transformation
Zoey
Mermen
Aaron? FC!
MONSTER!
A/N

GIVE ME MY BAE

136 7 1
By InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

Ein....Ein was his name. Ears Tail. Ugh he's one of the blue packs pups. Omegas, trying to prove themselves.

"I know your a mermaid! You have to be." He cheers. "I'm not a mermaid, but I can sell out one. Just come closer and I'll tell you." I tease. He gets closer to my face. I lift up my knee and kick him.

I tear the duck tape from my hands and run as far as I can. I hear waves crashing onto the land. I was near the beach.

"Where is Aaron he promised me he was meeting me hear and hour ago." A familiar annoying voice speaks. I pounce and pull him into the water.

Good right guy. Kawaii~Chan and Aaron cheer. They follow me into the water. Coral City hear we come again.

" let me go! GAWD!!" Zane looked at kc and smiled from inside his mask.

Kawaii~Chan saw that he was looking at her. She blushed and looked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
267K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
81.8K 6.3K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
24.8K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...