The End

Da kdows11

Based 7 years after the second movie 'the end' is a fanfic After peace is made and the riders have settled d... Altro

Where it all begins
Early that morning
A few months later
The letter of worry
A week after the warning
The plan
The journey
Hiccups return
Bad news
Dragon Riders to the Great Hall
The war is coming
The war
Peace or death
Flashback
After the blast

The Great Hall

27 4 0
Da kdows11

Astrid's POV

I ran to the Great Hall to help Hiccup. But there were a lot of angry people, they were all yelling at Hiccup saying, it was his fault. "It wasn't his fault" I tried calling out but no one was listening.

Snotlout walked up to me, and asked if he could help, I nodded and he yelled at the top of his lungs "hey everyone you have a problem with Hiccup you have a problem with all of us, it's not his fault". I said thank you,and everyone left the Hall.

Hiccup said thank you to Snotlout, and then the Twins asked "so what happened to the dragons". I looked at the ground in sorrow, I actually forgot that stormfly was gone.

Hiccup's POV

I saw Astrid look at the ground, it must be tough on her, I thought to myself. I don't know what I would do, if I ever loosed Toothless. That reminds me not all the dragons were gone. I still have Toothless.

Astrid's POV

I looked up and saw Hiccup, smile at me I knew he had a plan.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

827K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
956K 58.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
177K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...