invisible crush

By ravsisrekt

You, a fan, are dead and haunt BTS. Being involved in an accidental hit-and-run by the boys' tour bus on your... More

T e a s e r
Prologue: Bangtan Murders You
Chapter 1: Jimin Sees You
Chapter 2: A Heartbeat
Chapter 3: the Thing
Chapter 4: Yoongi's My Bias
Chapter 5: Choose you Choose me
Chapter 6: I Miss You
Chapter 7: You Tryna Kiss Me?
Chapter 8: Why Jimin?
Chapter 9: Insecurities
Chapter 10: Jimin Doesn't Care About You
Chapter 11: Be Back Soon
Chapter 12: Touch Her Real Body
Chapter 13: Meeting the Ex
Chapter 14: Power and Control
Chapter 15: We Chose You
Chapter 16: Truly Attractive
Chapter 17: Jimin vs Jimin
Chapter 18: The Start to Jealousy
Chapter 19: Evolution of Jealousy
Chapter 20: The Kiss Meant Something?
Chapter 21: #DicksOut
Chapter 22: That I Like Kissing You
Chapter 23: Whoops
Chapter 24: We'll Find A Way
Chapter 25: Yoongi's Screams Intensify
Chapter 26: A Time Jump
Chapter 28: Saving Thing
Chapter 29: The Day Has Come
Chapter 30: You're Alive?
Epilogue: I'll Find My Way Back to You
thank you~

Chapter 27: Weird Ghost + Human Sex

50.8K 2.5K 5.2K
By ravsisrekt

A/N: 18+ Warning ⚠️Sexual content ahead.

(Un-edited)
-

You shut your eyes playfully when Jimin's eyes suddenly opened up.

His alarm clock beeped and he groaned in frustration as he arched his head up and rested his weight on his elbow.

Squinting his eyes open at you, the boy noticed your bare shoulders, your slightly still damp hair, and the way your chest was hidden weakly by his blanket that you hugged to yourself.

He knew you weren't sleeping but he opened up his phone that was in his hand and took a picture of your beautiful form. It was a flash and you fluttered your eyes opened as he put it away and laid back down with a grunt.

Like those mysterious that come once in a life time, you were captured on a ghost perfect and clear on his camera roll. But you looked human. To him, you were as you lay beautifully.

You stared at his face. Soft. You watched as he side-smiled and looked up at the ceiling. He could feel you staring but that didn't stop you.

"Good morning."

Jimin nodded, "Morning."

You moved your hand over to his chest. Fingers over his tank that clothed him. You tapped over his heart and smiled a little when his soft gaze moved to start at you admiring him breathing and alive.

"What's on your mind?"

Jimin sweetly moved the dangling hair from your face and you smiled as he cupped at your ear before pulling away.

You shrugged. "Thinking about after the holding cell. When I wake."

Jimin's smile fell a little. "I hope your thoughts are positive."

You nodded. You moved slightly close to him when he turned to his side to face you. There was still distance enough for you two to look at each other's eyes without having the vision go blurry.

"I've been positive to the best of my ability."

Jimin smiled, tired and you could see it on his face. You worried so much for him. His diet, his overworking, and his lack of sleep some nights due to the worries of you.

"That's all is hope for." His smile was constant.

You blinked. "The question is...how positive have you been?"

Jimin slowly licked his bottom lip. You could see the push and pull in his eyes as he found certain words to describe what he was feeling.

"I've had a long while to think as well as be with you," Jimin said soft. "What I've come up with is that I wouldn't take any of my moments with you away...nor would I want to erase them."

Your eyes softened. There was a sad awkwardness at your heart while you whispered, "What if Thing is right and we don't remember?"

"Like you said," Jimin said with a gulp, "It makes sense." He was not in denial of the fact anymore.

You were curious. You clutched the pillow you laid on, smiling soft at him relaxed while speaking about such a matter. It made you feel less bad, made you feel okay with what was to come forward. It's as if you two were prepared for the unexpected...

No more tears was refreshing.

"And where do you stand with it all now?" You asked softly, smiling when Jimin's charming glint was present even on his just woken form.

"I take it as..." he took a while to speak, "If I love you and if we're meant to be in whatever context, nothing would stop me from being with you."

Your breath caught in your throat. Jimin didn't notice your reaction as he continued, "some how, some place, some way...I'd find myself back to you. In the end, we would find a way."

Your eyes stung. You tried to have everything light hearted and whined internally over the fact that you were just noting how nice it was that there were no more tears, and yet here you were.

"So if we don't remember..." you trailed off, not able to even think of any of it.

Jimin looked back at you. He smiled and wiped by your cheek. His thumb grazed for a while, his eyes deep in the dark staring at your face.

"You answer," he teased, trying to make you feel better. "What's your take on it?" He said it as an impression of your voice and you rolled your watery eyes.

It was silent again.

Both of you just looked at each other.

"If we don't remember each other," you said softly, pained to even say it, "know that this relationship  has been important to me. I've grown more in this stupid with you than I ever had when I was alive and alone with my thoughts."

Jimin nodded. He was bright. His smile was bright. "That's more that I'd want..."

You felt his finger move from your cheek and over to your lip. You kissed the top of his finger a little as he pulled away and snuggled into the pillow, mimicking you and clutching the cushion while moving closer in.

"Whether we remember or not," he said soft, staring at your lips close to his, "This is, and forever will be a beautiful love story."

You giggled, a tear successfully leaving you. Sure, it was sad, but it was more joyful when having to see firsthand how far you seemed to have come with him, this boy by your side each step of the way.

"I thought our story wouldn't be about love, you used to ghost-zone me and deny the fact." You teased, remembering the closet conversation in the hospital. It was one of the first times you wished to kiss him.

Jimin grinned. "I changed my mind."

You giggled. He sighed at you crying as he moved to wipe some more tears away. You allowed him to, wanting his touch.

"Remember or not," he repeated, "this is a beautiful love story."

You nodded, smiling before moving your hand to grab his that was on your face. Taking it in your hands and hugging it to your naked chest that hid, Jimin stared at you with kindness.

Smiley and teary, You breathily whispered, "This is our love story." You laughed when he nodded haste and moaned exaggeratedly before mumbling about a 'morning kiss'.

You squealed back as he tried to grab you from underneath the covers and you scolded him with your eyes. He didn't care to hold back as he hovered above you, allowing his eyes to see you naked before him once rolled and hovered above you.

"You're beautiful."

You hugged his shoulders, sighing in comfort when his lips ducked down to lightly kiss the framing of your nipples. He went right for it, without hesitation, without shy question. Jimin's mouth worked to make you contently moan.

As he made one wet and poke out, his lips and tongue swirled over the second, flicking and sucking in order to have your body shift from want and desire for his touch. He enjoyed the moans coming from you as he did so with his willing mouth.

You cupped his cheeks. Biting you lips hard and moving to have him grin slow when meeting your scared and vulnerable eyes underneath him.

"I love you." You let it slip. Jimin said nothing, he simply looked at you and it was clear that he already knew.

You held his cheeks. Your eyes were innocent, chest heaving, and you knew the answers yourself but couldn't help but ask in the moment of insecurity. "You love me too, don't you?" You searched his eyes.

Jimin stared. He saw the pained glint and he smiled lightly. Kissing the side of your palm, you allowed him too as he slowly kissed up your arm and over to your neck. Your breath increased as he trailed your skin with his mouth.

"Yes," he sighed at your ear, kissing your cheek, jaw, neck, "I do love you."

You smiled to yourself when he marked your skin. You were burning, aching, and tired surprisingly. But you allowed to be woken clear as Jimin worked above you.

Your knees caved in around him, his body maneuvering right between your naked legs causing your thighs to clench and shake while failing to wrap around him.

He was awake. His cock was awake. And it was all starting to have your womanhood wake as juices from pleasure gathered around your clit and your opening.

The front of his shorts he wore started to written the more he softly moved against you and made you moan from how he kissed your body.

His mouth and tongue worked slightly aggressively near your chin and cheek as he bit your skin. Making it to your mouth, he kissed you and you ripped your head away, shaking your head. Jimin managed to kiss you for a second before you ripped away.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sweetness carried by lust for you and your body in that moment.

"Your breath smells," you whispered, staring at his eyes. "Don't kiss me."

Jimin stared at your lips. Then he stared at your eyes. You let the hug you placed on him go as he moved away from you. Sitting up and slightly worried over this sudden pull away, you were about to speak but gasped when your leg was pulled towards him.

You gripped the bed sheet, resting lamely on your elbows as they caught your fall from hitting the mattress with your back again. Jimin's lips were fast, biting and licking down your stomach as he neared your thighs with his warm breath.

You whimpered, shaking.

"...then the other lips will do." Jimin hoarsely dirty-talked.

You were shocked but too aroused to care for anything in the world as you let your elbows give up. Your back hit the bed and you tried to bite back any loud noises that might come screaming out of you.

Your heart was racing. It was dancing in your chest with the same movements his tongue was dancing along the nerve-endings of your clit.

"Jimin," you moaned out, hand moving to his hair as you pulled and pulled.

Jimin held your hand. Moving it away from him, he took hold of other one as well the moment he stopped being gentle with most your sensitive area. He roughened up his licks and slurps and your thighs clamped onto his head with a loud moan.

He held your wrists by the side of your thighs. Jimin didn't let you go no matter how you cared to free yourself.

"P-Please—"

He let you go once you moaned that.

Moving his lips away suddenly, your brows furrowed in confusion and you pulled fluttered your eyes open to see the dark ceiling. You blinked and blinked before managing to find the courage to look at him and his wet lips that he licked at as if he just ate a messy cake.

"That was—"

"Not done with yet," he said gently, smiling at you as he laid down onto his back next to you. You stared at him. He pointed at his lips and grabbed your inner thigh teasingly. He cupped the fat, massaging his way up to play with you for a second.

"Now," he said softly. You didn't expect such order and demand. Feeling sudden desire for it as you had been in charge of him that last time with him, you slowly sat up, hair a mess and cheeks hot.

You sat into his tank, your juices that built more and more staining a little of the bottom.

You blinked.

Jimin blinked.

His hands moved to cup your breasts. You shut your eyes, watching him play with your nipples in awe for a moment before he let his hands fall to your thighs.

One of his hands moved to your inner thighs against only to sneak its way to cup you sat above him.

You squirmed on him, moaning gently when registering the fact that his fingers cupped and protruded between your legs. Tangling and pushing away at his hand, you tried to catch your breath, not wanting to fall on top of him with all your dead weight from the jolts he gave you.

Back arched above him, your hair sprawled around him, framing his face that arched up to move quickly with your lips. You kissed him.  No longer caring for any other doubts. You kissed him as his fingers slowed on at your second-set of quivering lips.

Lips quick, Jimin slowly put his head onto the sheet lazily when you slowly began to kiss at his neck. He stopped his fingers, wet they were as the gripped your thigh hard as you marked him and made him moan now.

Your eyes met his.

Jimin looked at you on his stomach. Hands moving to his lower stomach as you moved back closer to his shorts, he moved his fingers over to your soft ones that rested at his abdomen.

He felt you eagerly try to tug his shorts down, wanting to give him the same you once did on a couch. He stopped it. Jimin took your hand and rugged it towards him. You slowly pulled down to him in response, brows knit.

Your eyes never left his as he had your back arch all over again, lips lightly moving together with a kiss when you laid lightly on him.

Cupping and gripping your outer thigh, Jimin used sudden strength with a growl, pulling your bum up on his torso so you sat close to his chest. The bed jolted at the action. 

You stared at his eyes. Hotter than ever you felt.

Slowly letting his hands go up and down the back of your thighs, you  swallowed hard when seeing the look in the man's eyes below you.

Gently kissing him dearly, you let yourself take all sensation in before slowly moving onto your knees and walking on top of him on the bed.

Legs at a spread as you positioned yourself where he ordered to with glances, dirty whispers, or fingers, you were above his mouth. 

Your hand hesitantly went to his head, while his hands guided your thighs to lower around his cheeks.

Swiftly moving your lower juices down to his mouth, you instantly felt all breath get caught in her chest. Jimin went on to taste her just as aggressively as he did while having you in a laying position earlier.

Chest heaving, your brows knotted, eyes squinted shut. You squirmed a little, moving your hips hesitantly onto his face as your mouth grew ajar, harsh breathing causing you to breathily chuckle in awe and shock over how his mouth made all tingles ignite in her body.

You rode his mouth and tongue.

"Fuck," you squeaked out, whimpering a little when your toes curled, back arching, inner thighs a trap with his head stuck straight in the middle.

Breath hitching when moaning out his name softly, you whimpered and moaned, "Yes, fuck me fuck me." Your head flung back again, your mouth gaping open as you gasped and tried to pull away from him.

Jimin held you down, his hands going to your ass as he gripped it with his hands and felt your entire body up.

"Jimin," you softly whimpered out, feeling content and full with his tongue pointing in areas that you didn't know could be teased.

His tongue would go from thick and fat while slurping, to pointing and thin like a tip of a snake when flicking and fucking.

His chubby small fingers moved between your grip on his head and he added it to the mix fast, making you rain onto his mouth.

You gave up, shaking and whimpering as your back leaned back. Jimin sat up slowly, following your wet pussy as you tried to run away from him. He growled by it, eating you and not letting you go even when you pushed away too hard and your head dangled off the side of the bed.

You held the seats so you wouldn't fall and hurt yourself. Head mental, mouth not knowing how to close.

"JIMIN!" You felt tears at your eyes at how good it felt. "BABY BABY BABY DON'T STOP!" You gasped, when he pulled you onto the bed safe.

He stopped. You blinked a lot when trying to regain your senses back and not have a loud humming at your ears from your heart that went wild.

Head rested on the bed, you were barely in the centre and off to the foot of it. You played with yourself, out of breath as Jimin's hands hastily worked on taking his clothing off.

Shorts off, he was too eager to take his tank off properly as one arm was out and it weirdly wrapped around like a shirt-necklace. You giggled as he hovered between your legs.

"I'm going to kiss you as I do this. Don't complain about it," he mumbled and you giggled again as he kissed you. Mumbling a hot, "understood?" Before you could answer, you gasped and your legs caved around his waist.

Jimin was in you with a gentle pump. The bed shook from the sudden action and the boy's breath left him. His eyes were soft when staring into yours.  He tensed, building the courage to continue his want as he slapped a little too hard into you because his hand slipped on the sheet and he tripped over.

You moaned loud but laughed a little at him being clumsy. Holding onto his ass as he moved into you slow and apologized, you grinned, shaking your head and moaning sexily before humming in contentment over the feelings you received.

You kissed him.

The boy shut his eyes quickly. He kissed back, his hips moving quicker with a soft rhythm the more hungrily you kissed him through teasing.

"I love you." You moaned. Jimin's grunting mouth leaning tiredly to your collarbone.

Jimin nodded, moaning loudly in response. He had just started fucking you but came near his climax, shaking and moaning louder he more he sunk into your neck and grit his teeth.

You hugged him, holding his shaking body as you moaned and had your breath hitch from every thrust presented.

You could feel him beating his end when he made the bed creak loud underneath the both of you. You were afraid you'd fall off the bed again. But you didn't. You hugged him tight and that protected you from not.

"I love you," you whimpered out again. "I love you I love you."

You cried. Jimin kisses you sweetly in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...
3.5K 178 5
Kim Taehyung Taehyung is on top of the world, BTS is doing better than ever, his band mates are his best friends and it still blows his mind how ther...
5.2K 652 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...
370 25 23
You and Jung Hoseok have been friends for ages. You do practically everything together: Eat, laugh, travel, share jokes, have so many inside jokes, s...