Under The Spotlight || UNEDIT...

By arandomhello

William Everest is just a regular seventeen year old who happens to be the biggest heartthrob worldwide. Grow... More

I N F O R M A T I O N
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1
Covers made by you guys :)

0 8

17.3K 487 69
By arandomhello

|William|

My hand began to cramp up as we approached hour one of the signing. I looked up to see there was probably another hour worth of signing to be done before I can go sit down for a five minute break before heading to my question and answer panel.

"How's your shoulder?" Antonio whispered with a sly smile.

"Shut up." I mumbled back before looking up at the next girl with a smile. She was at least fifteen, but with that makeup skills she could pass of as eighteen.

"What I'm just asking?" Antonio whispered.

"Leave him alone." Robin snapped under her breath.

Antonio sunk back into his seat before sitting back up to sign another poster. Flashing the brown haired girl with slight darkish skin a award winning smile.

"William, I am probably your biggest fan." She explained. "Me and my best friend love you. We've been trying right get my twin sister to watch you but she rather read."

"Glad to hear." I smile friendly, signing her poster in the exact same spot as the others.

When I looked back up my eyes were instantly drawn to the purple and white cover like it was an instinct. When I looked up even further I froze. Forgetting everything as I stared at the girl with her hair tied up in a messy bun with the brown eyes I've never thought could be so beautiful.

Cassie.

Her sister dragged her away before I had the chance to say something. What could I say though? Hey I'm actually not named Kevin, I'm actually William Everest who you somehow ran into at that corner bookstore.

Before I could do anything I was back signing another poster of myself. This time my signature a little more sloppy as my mind was racing.

The next hour of signing was a giant blur. But when the final person approached our booth I've never felt so much joy in my life. I signed my name as nice as I could before watching her leave through the exit doors.

"Alright," Angie said. "You got a five minute break before heading to the questions and answers portion of the day."

"Thanks Angie." Everyone said but Antonio who just had an evil smirk the whole time.

I got out of my seat quickly and headed to the lounge area. It was empty. I grabbed myself a water bottle and chugged it quickly making my insides hurt.

When I turned the corner that's where I saw her for the second time. Standing in front of a vending machine debating what she wanted to get.

In panic I jerked backwards, knocking over the trashcan nearby.

Her head turned in my direction but that's when I quickly moved in between the two walls hoping she won't come and investigate.

She turned the corner and my heart came to a complete halt. Instead of seeing me, she continued to walk where I guess the questions and answers room.

What am I going to tell her? I possibly just ruined my chance of being treated like a normal person who doesn't have the title of being the hottest in the world.

I walked back to the set meeting place slowly. Jessica, Robin, Antonio, and Angie were all waiting for me.

"You guys ready?" Angie asked us all.

"Let's get this over with." Robin mumbled.

"Agreed." I heard Jessica say.

"Alright head on up." Angie pointed to a large stairs case leading to the second floor.

This made me wonder why Cassie decided to go to the downstairs vending machine. I pushed that thought out of my head as I made my way to the top of the staircase.

The room wasn't as large as I predicted. Yet it somehow managed to hold all the people from the signing inside.

"Introducing the cast of The Opposite!" The host announced to the audience.

The crowd erupted with cheers and claps as we sat down at our designated spots. Down the center of seats was a line of at least fifty people, all ready to ask a question to any of us.

"Hey guys!" Antonio flashed everyone his signature smirk.

"How's everyone doing!" Robin asked. Everyone cheered.

"Y'all excited?" Jessica then said. More cheers erupted.

"Let's get this started shall we?" The host said. "I'm Kendall Casanova and I'll be in charge of hosting today's Q&A for the next hour. Please be respectful, no flash of photography, and let's keep this a safe place shall we?"

"Lets get started with some questions." Kendall said. Looking at the first person in line who happens to be the same girl who was at least fifteen.

"Is there something you could tell us about season two?" She asked.

"Williams dies." Antonio said instantly. Glancing over at me.

The crowd thought it was hilarious and laughed.

"You'll guys will just have to wait and see. We really can't say anything unless we want to be fired." Jessica explained.

"Lets just say you won't be expecting what happens this season." I smile through my words.

"Thank you." The girl said before handing it to the next person. A guy with amazing blonde hair.

"Hello." We all said through our mics.

"Hi, I'm Michel and I was wondering what was your favorite quote this entire first season?"

Robin laughed before answering. "My favorite quote was when Lex was talking with Chad and Alberto busted through the door asking if we say the giant pie sitting on the front porch. I don't know that line gets me every time."

"I enjoyed the 'what do you mean its a hundred dollars' line." Jessica looked down at me, "Will?"

I smiled. "Lets see. I actually really enjoyed the scene with Noah where Chads like I don't care how dangerous the way might be, as long as I can walk it with you."

"Antonio?" Kendall asked.

"I'll have to agree with Robin. Little did you guys know after that scene we all had a laughing fit that he cameramen had to stop shooting."

"Thank you." The boy said.

◻◼◻◼◻◼◻

We ended the Q&A right on time and everyone who bought a V.I.P ticket lined up for photos with the cast.

In between photos, I looked in the line hoping I wouldn't see Cassie. Yet there she was, standing with her overly excited sister staring at me. I wonder if she dreaded today as much as I did once I first saw her.

The line began to move fast as everyone did the exact same pose. I spotted Cassie's sister handing the ticket collector her ticket before coming up and snapping her picture.

Then it was Cassie's turn. She handed the person her ticket, snapped her photo with us, but instead of going to go pick it up from the photographer she walked over and joined her sister.

"Miss, your picture!" The photographer called after her.

She turned on her heel. "Keep it," she said before glancing over at me.

Out of instinct I mouthed 'I'm sorry' but she ignored it. Walking away and that was probably the last time I will ever see her, let alone talk to her again. Even if she wasn't talking to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Super Blogger By UC

Science Fiction

1.7K 276 35
Love, Crime, Action! When the world's richest blogger is secretly the world's only superhero... you'd think he couldn't have it any better. But throw...
36.2K 4.5K 59
Previously known as 'Hope'. Completed √ "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness" Everyone has a story. Some choose to...
62.5K 1.4K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
111K 3.1K 23
"I'm not so important. No one notices me at school or at work. I'm surprised that my boss remembers my name. Probably only remembers it because he si...