FlowerPetals (A Flowerfell Fa...

By Arixllis

[DISCONTINUED STORY] Thank you to everyone who stuck by 💕 --------------------------------------------- ⚠WA... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Flowey
Chapter 2: The Dark Ruins
Chapter 3: Fell Sans
A Message From Me ♥
Chapter 4: The Tragedy
Chapter 5: Grillby
Chapter 6: Snowdin
Chapter 7: The Skelebros' Argument
Another Message From Me (help me)
Chapter 8: Collapsing Memories
Important Message
Chapter 9: The Blush
A/N that are quite important
100 VIEWERS MILESTONE (HOLY FUCK)
Chapter 10: Chara
I HATE EXAMS (+Sneak Peak Of New Story)
Chapter 11: The Battle, Part 1 (Full)
Guys, help.
WOAH WAIT WTF (And another story)
Hiatus?
Update

Special Annoucement + Appreciation Speech

18 1 0
By Arixllis

Hello guys! Thanks for reading. Now this is the longest chapter so far with more than 1200 words! (My record beaten). I would like to thank you all for nearly 170 views! I really appreciate it. I'm currently aiming for 200 now! (Going far eh) Thank you all for the support even though it has not been verbally but by reading this and when the views go up, it encourages me to continue writing. And also, guys I have good news! I'll be free for the whole November and December since my school break. YAAAS SO EXCITED! I'm really looking forward to writing these Chapters and I hope it will go far. Thanks to all of you that read this. Thank you. And also, Sans wouldn't be bothering me for awhile. (Phew) Well that's it. Goodbye!

[Edit: imma remove all that censured shit ok?]

~Mercy_XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...
336K 12.1K 153
Sans. He is a serious skeleton who is part of the Mafia, and he doesn't like to take shit from anyone. Well, maybe apart from his own boss, Asgore. H...
63.6K 2.1K 37
_____________________________________ One skeleton suffered emotionally... The other skeleton suffered physically... What will happen if the two brok...
30.2K 745 23
(Maybe he loved me when he took me by the hand, and tried to understand. ) "Don't leave me! Don't be the seventh maid in the row!" He tried to unders...