10 things i hate about you, t...

By VALOISTAR

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ━━━ ❝you don't always have to be who they want you... More

✩。:*•.── 𝟏𝟎 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
cast + playlist
epigraph
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
SEQUEL

EPILOGUE

3.4K 173 41
By VALOISTAR

EPILOGUE

•°•°•°•

this is it.

we're at the end of the book that i wrote just for you.

this is insane. i am insane for even writing this but you got so in my head that this happened.

this are the 10 things i hate about you that i 'saw' in you in one simple night. call me crazy, but that's who you really are.

if your fans got to know you they wouldn't like you, not even a little bit.

i still have the blonde hair like i told you in the second chapter and i still live in paris. i think i found my home.

but the most twisted thing in this book is that

mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

this are 10 things i hate about you, Tom Holland.

. . .

"We're publishing it, get ready to get a lot of angry fans coming at you."

The editor smiled and i gave a little squeak of excitement.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me! And don't worry, I'm ready. They really don't know him."

The editor shrugged and laughed.

"Alright, let's start to put this book in number 1!"

THE END?

.

and that's a wrap for 10 things i hate about you!! i just want to thank to everyone who supported this book, for the sweet comments and the reads.

if you want to know what tom reaction will be comment here bc i have two ideas:

– another book with another title and tom explaining everything to alexa

– continuing here but the same storyline as the idea above.

and thank you again! this book will be in pause for organizing stuff so i can decide what to do. this is not the end.

i love you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 72.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
21.5K 447 22
"there were roses in my hair, rock and roll on blare and i was in trouble, no one could rock me like you could." tw - substance abuse, toxic relation...
793K 25.7K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
1.9K 62 5
Emma and Isaac have been best friends since childhood. Growing up together in a small town of Colorado, they shared everything together - their secre...