When Life Has Other Plans For...

By _Itz_Gayu_

This One's Purely My Imagination On My Favorite Couple Devakshi...Any Resemblance to any character in the Sho... More

PROLOGUE........
1. THE PUREST BOND CALLED FRIENDSHIP.....
2. THE BEGINNING OF THE END..........
3. WHEN THEIR BOND DEVELOPED A CRACK.......
4. THE TURNING POINT OF THEIR LIVES.........
Author's Note
5. THEIR "FORCED" MARRIAGE
6. THEIR "FIRST NIGHT"
7. THE "DEVIL'S" GAME BEGINS..........
8. HIS CONCERN FOR HER..........
9. HIS "TWO-STATE" MIND......
10. HIS GRAVEST MISTAKE...........
11. THE DAWN OF REALIZATION.......
12. AND HE REPENTS.........
13. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 1........
14. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 2........
15. WHEN JEALOUSY STRIKES............
16. HER PREFERRED PENANCE..............
AUTHOR'S NOTE
17. THE COVER BLOWS UP........
18. HE TORMENTS HER........LOVINGLY.......
19. HIS REALIZATION........
20. A NEW BEGINNING.......
21. THEIR "NEW" FOUND ROLES...
22. THE PAINFUL SEPARATION....
23. CUTE BANTERS.......
24. THEIR FIRST "SECRET" DATE...
25. THE UNEXPECTED INTRUDER.......
My New SS - Abashed
26. REVELATIONS........
28. DANGER LURKS...
29. THE RESTROOM SAGA...........
30. HER JOURNEY BACK HOME...........
31. THE "FRUITFUL" SUNDAY........
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
BONUS CHAPTER 3-THE FINAL ONE
New Story

27. UNDERSTANDING BUILDS UP.....

1.6K 208 27
By _Itz_Gayu_

Target : 145 Votes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev drove all the way back to his office and parked the car in his basement parking slot........Sona glanced around and shot a confused look at him..........."hum yahaan kyun aaye hai Dev.........tumne to kahan tha ki humein baatein karni hai kisi less crowded jagah pe........"...........she put forth her doubt as Dev interrupted........"aur isse behter secluded place aur koi nahin hogi Sona..........office band ho chukka hai aur saare employees ghar jaa chuke hain..........yahaan koi cctv camera bhi nahin laga hai aur na hi mere office ka security guard yahaan chakkar lagane aata hai.......so Mrs Dixit, we are all alone with no disturbance galore........."........he smirked mischievously as Sona swallowed down a lump clogged in her dry throat..........Dev unbuckled his seat belt and tried leaning in to her when she stopped him by pressing her palms against his chest..........."I guess maine subah tumse kahaan tha ki jab tak tum mujhe sab sach nahin bata dete tab tak you are not allowed to come closer to me...........abhi kuch der pehle jo hua woh meri majboori thi.......par iska matlab yeh nahin ki main bhool gayi hoon tumhare dhoke ko yaa mera sach janne ka koi iraada nahin hai.........."..........she furrowed her eyebrows at him as Dev looked onto her like a lost puppy............"tumhe mujhse baat karni thi na Bunny.........toh karo......... I'm all ears......common speak up......."..........she encouraged him to speak as he thought about how he should start his confession......

"Sona.......woh uss raat tumne na bohot jyaada pii rakhi thi.........main tumhe sambhalkar ghar lekar aaya........tab tak tumne mere blazer aur apni saree pe ulti kar di........main tumhe washroom le gaya to tumhari saree saaf karte waqt woh kuch jyaada hi geeli ho gayi thi........toh majbooran mujhe badalni padi.......but I swear maine kuch nahin dekha.......maine toh apni aankhen band kar rakhi thi........aur tumhe chaddar se dhakne ke baad hi kholi...... "...........he confessed earnestly as Sona knew this was not the end of it...........there was still lot more of it to come........"phir aage?....."..........she demanded............"phir main tumhe sulakar wahaan se jaane hi waala tha ki tumne mera haath pakad kar mujhe apne upar kheench liya...........maine uthne ki koshish bhi kii lekin tumne mujhe jaane hi nahin diya.........."...........he stopped and looked up at Sona who was staring at him like a stern teacher.........."phir tumne mujhse bohot kuch kahaan..........sab bataya ki kaise pichle kuch dino se tum mujhe check out kar rahi thi..........aur phir tumne mujhe apne uss sapne ke baare mein bataya........"...........Sona's eyes widened at the mention of her first ever romantic dream about them........

She immediately started looking everywhere else trying hard to suppress her embarrassment.............."phir tum mujhe blame karne lagi ki maine tumhe tumhare sapne mein kiss karte waqt kaata........ab main kya karta........ek to tum itni jyaada beautiful lag rahi thi...........upar se hum dono pehli baar itne jyaada kareeb the........main thehra mard, upar se tumhara pati...........tumhe bass yakeen dilana chahta tha ki main bina kaate bhi tumhe kiss kar sakta hoon..........isiliye maine tumhe.........."............he trailed off expecting the worst reactions from her........she looked around in the car for something with which she could hammer him...........finding a pillow on the backseat she grabbed it and started whacking him hardly, every time she hit him he did give out a wail which she enjoyed all the more.....

"arrey meri akele ki galti thodi na hai..........main toh hatne waala tha wahan se......tumne hi mujhe dubara kheencha..........khud apne dil ki khwayish poori ki aur ab mujhe maar rahi ho...........".........he said while juggling her hits, throwing the pillow away she started sobbing loudly............as if she had been hit by someone........covering her mouth he chided her............"itni jor se mat chillao.........koi aa jayega to unhe kya lagega.........ki main tumhare saath pata nahin kya kar raha hoon..........sorry bola na baba............ab toh maaf kardo......".............Sona bit his palm and released herself from his grip, Dev gasped due to her sudden attack, before he could hold her back she slapped him lightly on his cheek..........Dev's jaw dropped in an O as Sona giggled at his state, wiping her tears with the back of her hand......

"Cheeku ki bacchi, teri itni himmat ki tune mujhe maara.........agar maine tumhe maara na toh tu udd ke bahar chali jayegi gaadi se.......samjhi ghaas ki patti....."........he teased her for her weight as she hipped her hands and fought back........"accha, bade aaye mujhe udakar bahar phenkne waale..........ab galti ki hai toh sazaa to milegi...........aur main tumse koi darti nahin hoon samjhe, bade aaye mujhe gaadi se udakar bahar phenkne waale, himmat hai toh mujhe maar ke dikhao........"...........saying so she slapped him once again this time annoying him even more..........."Cheeku I'm telling you, stop it, warna na mera gussa tum jhel nahin paaogi.........."...........he threatened her as her giggles didn't seem to die..........."accha toh aisi baat hai...........ab toh mujhe bhi dekhna hai the great Dev "khali" Dixit ka gussa.......dikhao dikhao........."............she irked him more as his patience gave up..........rolling up his windows he increased the AC temperature as Sona looked on bemused............"yeh kya kar rahe ho Dev?.........."...........she inquired innocently......."tumhe mera gussa dekhna haina...........dekh lena...........lekin uske liye pehle AC ki thodi thandi hawa khalo..........phir baad mein tumhe khayaal rahe yaa na rahe..........."...........she tried making a sense out of his words as he latched at her lips while she remained wrapped up in her seat belt............

She tried to push him away from her but instead he held her tiny wrists in his big ones and pinned them to the seat behind her ..........she kept moaning against his mouth as he bit on to her lower lip mercilessly...........she struggled to get out of his hold, but instead his hold kept pushing her more into her seat, his body pressing more and more into her............sensing her tries were getting wasted, she stopped protesting his moves and instead started responding to him..........he released his sharp grip on her wrists as she snaked her arms around his neck to pull him more into her.........she caressed his nape gently as though to calm him down............she realized she was head over heels in love with him and could bear many of his similar tortures and punishments to satisfy his desires...........her breathing got erratic as he realized he had put all his muscular weight on her fragile figure, suffocating his poor girl........breaking apart he got back to his seat while unbuckling her seat belt, thus giving her enough space to breath and get back all her lost breaths...........they both rested themselves against the head rest of the seat, as they tried absorbing their intimate moment and enjoying the blissful feeling surrounding them..........

******************************

It had been an hour since Jay had met up with Bijoy over a cup of coffee at their regular cafe...........his son had commanded him to keep Bijoy busy with his talks while he enjoyed his romantic time with his cute wife..............here back home Asha was getting all the more tensed as Sona had still not arrived home, despite of calling up Dev personally and warning him to drop her back home before Bijoy could barge in seeking her, Dev had ignored her requests royally.............this had not happened anytime earlier...........Dev would always oblige to her demands without giving it a second thought since childhood............she wondered what all had changed now that he didn't even bother to call her back and inform her that he would not be able to drop Sona back on time............numerous thoughts clouded her mind as she calmed herself thinking that Dev and Sona being a newly married couple need to be given some lonely time off away from their bugging families............not that she was against it, but she was just dreading her Hitler husband..........

Jay felt he should call up Dev and ask him for how long is he supposed to keep Bijoy engaged in his talks, as Bijoy was time and again prodding him to know the reason for their sudden visit..............but then how could he call Dev when he knew his son would be busy with his daughter-in-law, he didn't wish to disturb the two love-birds...........finally reaching a midst conclusion he dropped a message to Dev to call him back once he gets time.............putting his phone back in his pocket, hoping that his son would call him back soon, he again started talking random things with Bijoy, just under the pretext of buying some more time..........

***************************

Dev starred at Sona lovingly as she looked back at him with equal passion..........their breathing had become normal now and both of them had turned to face each other resting their heads sideways on the seat...........Dev held out his hand while Sona slipped her's into it.............."pata hai Cheeku.........ek sapna maine bhi dekha tha........woh bhi khuli aankhoan se......"..........he smiled coyly while Sona pursed her lips together trying to suppress her laughter..........so it was not just she who had been thinking vague things about him...........he also did fantasize her in a romantic way in his dreams.........." jab mujhe pehli baar pata chala tha na ki tumne mujhse chupkar mere office mein job li hai.........uss din jab maine tumhe office mein daant lagayi thi aur ghar jaane ke baad tum mujhe manane aayi thi.......uss din.......actually tabhi se mujhe realize hone laga tha ki main shayad tumse pyaar karne laga hoon..........phir party waali raat ko pakka yakeen ho gaya......."...........he threw his head back embarrassed as he recollected his kinky dream..........."yeh galat baat hai Bunny............tum meri dream ke baare mein sab jaante ho...........par mujhe tumhari dream ke baare mein kuch nahin pata.........mujhe bhi to hak hai na janne ka ki tum mere baare mein kya kya sochte ho..........".............she pouted cutely as he had this urge of smooching her surface in his heart once again............"do you really wanna know Mrs Dixit, ki main aapke baare mein kya kya dream karta hoon?.........."..........he asked her doubtfully, a mischievous glint intact in his eyes.........."Yes ofcourse Mr Dixit.........I would love to know about your secret fantasies........"......she winked at him boldly thus getting him off guard...........

****************************

Dev tugged at her hand and all of a sudden pulled her out of her seat onto his lap...............to say that she was shocked by his sudden move would be an understatement...........she looked onto him amazed as he trailed his fingers right from her temple to her chin, sending shivers down her spine.........."aisi cheezein batane se samajh nahin aati Mrs Dixit...........demo dikhana padta hai.........."...........his eyes held passion as she felt nervous all of a sudden under his intense gaze............she cursed herself for asking him about his fantasies and desires...........she was lost in her thought process as Dev pulled her to him with a sudden jerk, enough for her to land straight on his hard chest..........balancing herself on him, she put her hands onto his chest as her face aligned with his............."jo main tumhare baare mein imagine karta hoona Sona..........waisa maine kabhi kisi ke baare mein bhi nahin kiya..........Natasha to humesha se chahti thi ki main uske liye yeh sab sochu...........par kabhi mere dil mein uske liye aisi koi feeling aayi hi nahin........tum woh pehli aur aakhri ladki ho, jiske liye main aisa sochta hoon...........you know why........because I love you Mrs Dixit.........I love you so much........main tumse itna pyaar karta hoon jitna tum imagine bhi nahin kar sakti........."...........his hot breath fanned her face setting her up in a trance of his spell...........she invariably encircled her arms around his neck as he placed a wet smooch on her forehead..........her eyes closed at their own accord as Dev peppered kisses all over her face...........so lost was she in her world of ecstasy that she even lost a track of how and where his lips and hand moved on her being...........he adjusted her properly in his lap with one hand as he glided his other free hand beneath her formal shirt, clasping her waist...........she let out a moan as his lips laid their way down her throat, while his hand caressed her arm...........her fingers had now clutched his hair as he continued tasting her skin at his own behest..........his fingers now started fidgeting with the buttons of her now crumpled shirt as she laid herself back on the steering wheel making it easier for him to shower his love on her..............they would have proceeded into many more things if only her phone had not rung as usual at the wrong time.........

Dev was the first one to come out the trance as he saw Sona still reeling in the feeling, her breath hitched and her features disshelved............he wondered how come her phone which was supposed to be dead had started ringing all of a sudden..........shaking her out of her reverie he brought to her notice the constant ringing of her cell phone which was getting louder every second, irking him more and more.........."tumhare phone ki battery to dead thi na.........phir ab phone shuru kaise ho gaya?.........."..........he asked her annoyed........"woh maine yahi charging pe laga diya tha.........isiliye.........".........she replied like a guilty child, not meeting his angered eyes.........her breath still heavy.........she turned around to fetch her phone, in the process grinding herself on his lap, earning a loud groan from him.........."kya hua, tum theek to ho......."..........she enquired innocently as he faked his actual aroused state..........."nahin kuch nahin.........tum baat karo.........dekho kaun hai........".........she checked the caller ID to realize her mother was calling her........"hello mumma...........haan bass main aur Dev ghar aa hi rahe the......."..........she had just said this few words when Asha started off unstoppable.........."agar aadhe ghante ke andar ghar nahin pohunchi na tu Sona...........toh ek kaam karna ghar aana hi mat..........wahi reh jaa Dev ke saath........tujhe meri baat samajh mein nahin aati kya..........tere papa kisi bhi waqt ghar aate honge........aaj kya unki daant khake sone ka mann hai tera........aana hai to agle aadhe ghante mein ghar aa, warna koi jaroorat nahin hai aane ki.........".........Sona tried persuading her but she had already put the phone down after her monologue........"kya hua?........kya kahan mumma ne...".......Dev asked earnestly.........."keh rahi thi ki ghar aana hai to aadhe ghante mein aa jao, warna mat aana......"........Sona made a grumpy face on being scolded by her mother........"sounds good, choice bura nahin hai.....main toh kehta hoon theek 35 minutes ke baad pohunchna.........phir seedha tumhara samaan leke mere ghar jayenge.........jahaan humein koi disturb nahin karega........".........Dev tried getting back to his unfinished job.........."koi jaroorat nahin hai.........waise bhi mujhe apne pati ke saath sabki marzi se jaana hai........isliye abhi mujhe ghar chod do.......".......she got of his lap and went back to her seat, buttoning her shirt and setting her hair right, as a dejected Dev too corrected his appearance before they drove back to her place.......on dropping her, he checked his phone to find 5 messages from Jay and realized the trouble he had caused his father.........."maine Sona ko ghar drop kar diya hai dad.........aap bhi ghar aa jayiye........thanks a ton......love u"...........he quickly messaged his father and drove back home..........

As Sona entered her house, Asha shot an angry glare at her as she avoided any sort of confrontation with her.........before she could question her about her whereabouts, she ran upto her room citing that she was tired.........getting into her room she decided to grab herself some sound sleep as Elena caught her unnoticed........"kahaan thi madam?........kahin apne hot boyfriend se to milne nahin gayi thi?........".........she questioned her making her blush profusely........."main toh office mein thi Ele........Dev ne toh bass mujhe ghar drop kiya hai......"...........she tried acting innocent.........."ohh.....toh shayad tere office mein kuch jyaada hi macchar honge nahin..........kitni zor se kaata hai tujhe ek bade se macchar ne......."...........she pointed out to a hickey on her neck which she had probably earned while being devoid of her senses back when Dev had subjected her to a sort of sweet torture.........feeling under the scanner all of a sudden, she threw her things on the bed and ran to the washroom locking herself for life, as she heard Elena giggling loudly at her flushed state........later she went to bed without even bothering to check her phone, which contained a message that could change her world........actually their world........ drastically...........

******************************

A fresh new day dawned making both of them realize that they wouldn't even be able to meet each other in office now as Sona had been stationed at Jay's office...........Dev reached his workspace all disheartened as he met Tina on the way and shot an annoyed glare at her.............it was almost 2 hours since they had started working, but Dev was finding no peace at all in his job.........his eyes constantly gazed at the empty desk in his cabin, which used to be occupied by Sona till the previous day..........his heart probed him to go and meet her right away, while his mind calmed him down probing him to wait till the evening when he would pick her up............giving in to his heart, he hurriedly got up, picked up his phone made a dash out of his cabin only to be encountered by Tina midway.........."Sir aap kahin jaa rahe hai kya?...........abhi ek ghante mein aapki meeting hai...."......she tried reminding him, irking him even more........."haan mujhe ek jaroori kaam hai, isiliye bahar jaa raha hoon......meeting ko thoda postpone kar do, aisa karo do ghante baad rakhna meeting ko........"............Dev was about to move out when Tina again stopped him........."but Sir agar aap traffic mein atak gaye toh?...........yeh deal bohot jyaada important hai Sir, we can't loose on it.........".........she warned him........

Dev was now on the verge of losing his cool.........she had begun becoming too nosy these days.........first of all she made Jay to take Sona along with him......and now she was busy guiding him about how he should manage his schedule........."Sona shayad isiliye isse chidti hai..........yeh hai hi isi laayak"........he muttered under his breath and was about to give her an earful when an idea struck his mind.........deciding to execute it with immediate effect he stated......"woh Tina tum fikar mat karo........main kaunsa out of Delhi jaa raha hoon.......yehi Dad ke office tak toh jaa raha hoon........bass ek ghante mein laut aaunga.........".......he smirked and moved out, leaving a tensed Tina behind........"ab yeh pakka mera peecha karegi........yehi toh main chahta hoon......."........he grinned mischievously as he eyed Tina taking the other car to keep a track of him, as his car rolled out of the parking lot........

******************************

Dev parked his car in the V.I.P. slot at his Dad's office and took the elevator straight to the floor where Sona's cabin was housed..........moving out of the elevator he whispered something to the guard before making a move towards Sona's room............"Good Morning my dearest Cheeku Pie..........tum to yahaan aake mujhe bhool hi gayi........kya tumhe apne boyfriend ki jara bhi yaad nahin aati girlfriend?........."........he moved in locking the door behind him as Sona flung herself into his embrace........"Bunny I missed you so much.....".......she whispered into his warm hug as he put her down stroking her hair............"accha jee, ab main yahaan aaya toh tum mera dil rakhne keliye bol rahi ho........warna toh tumne subah se ek call tak nahin kiya........".......he pouted cutely making her adore him even more........"aisi baat nahin hai Bunny..........woh aaj subah uthne mein deri ho gayi thi, so subah se phone check hi nahin kiya........ab main tumhe kaise yakeen dilau that I was really missing you?........"..........she tipped her index finger on her chin pretending to think something very hard........."itna pareshaan hone ki jaroorat nahin hai........mujhe yakeen dilane keliye bass tumhe mera kahaan manna padega........"...........he smirked mysteriously as Sona tried to decode his expressions............

Tina walked in a few minutes later and enquired with the guard........."tumne Dev Sir ko yahaan aate dekha kya?.........".............he nodded affirmatively and spoke at once..........."haan maydam........abhi abhi aaye hain Dev baba.......Jay Saab se milne ki bajay woh seedha oo nayi madam ke kamre mein ghuss gaye.........aur humku bolne lage ki unhe oo kaa kehte hain angrezi mein.......haan disturbwa na kare........tab se bass maydamji, oo kamre ka darwaaja jo band hua toh khula hi nahin.........humein ka karna hai........humara kaam hai iha rakhwaali karna so hum kar rahe hai........baaki bade logon ki duniya woh hi jaane.......".........he hung his head low as Tina stomped her way towards Sona's cabin..........she was about to knock on the door as she stopped hesitantly hearing the voices erupting from the cabin......"oouch Dev.......kya kar rahe ho.......chodo naa........aaaahhh......mat karo na please........"........Sona was probably busy pestering Dev to let her go, in between her ceaseless giggles & squeals..........."ab tum itni jyaada beautiful lagogi jaan......toh bhala main khud ko kaise control karunga........."..........they giggled in unison as Tina had started sweating profusely.........."hey bhagwaan , yeh Dev Sir ko ho kya gaya hai..........iss ladki ko maine office se nikalwaya taaki yeh Dev Sir se naa mile, par Dev Sir to khud isse milne yahaan aa gaye.......mujhe Jay Sir ki help leni hogi......."......she moved back to the elevator, yet again confronting the guard........."Suno yeh Jay Sir ka cabin kahaan hai?.........".......he pointed out in the opposite direction while chewing on his paan........"oo raha maydam, oo photo dikhane waale room ke bagal mein.......".........Tina gave him a confused look.........."photo dikhane waala room matlab?....".......she enquired......."aarey wahi maydam, jahaan ee floorwa ke har kamre mein kaa kaa ho raha hai oo sab dikhat hai.......oo kaa kehte hain use....".......he tried racking his brain hard........"cctv footage monitoring room"........Tina quipped........."haan bilkul sahi pakde hain maydamji......wahi kamra......".........Tina turned around and made a quick dash to the CCTV room to check out what was exactly happening behind the closed doors of Sona's cabin.......as soon as she left, the guard quickly pulled out his phone and dialed Dev's number........."saab.....kaam ho gaya........jaisa aapne bola tha humne waise hi kiya.........abhi maydam oo photo waale kamre mein jaa rahi hai......."........he informed Dev triumphantly.........Dev smirked putting his phone down and looked onto a smiling Sona........pulling her onto his lap he said.........."time for plan 2 my love.........".......Sona couldn't help but giggle at his antics.........

Tina entered the room and switched on the monitor pertaining to Sona's room(room numbers were mentioned on the monitor for convenience).........it took some-time to power on, but the scene which was displayed to her, was enough for her to bite her nails off...........there she saw Sona accommodated in Dev's lap cozily, Dev had gripped her thighs strongly and was busy moving his hands all over her, his one hand wrapped around her slender waist protectively, while the other caught hold of her neck angling it, simultaneously he nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck, moving up and down in continuous motion, as Sona held on to his hair tightly and pulled him more & more closer to her, while moaning his name seductively.............suddenly he let go off his grip on her waist and cupped her cheeks, leaning in towards her...........Tina covered her eyes with her palms as she imagined them smooching each other passionately..........she ran out of the room for her dear life, as images of their raunchy encounter flashed infront of her eyes continuously............"nahin yeh sab galat hai........Dev Sir shaadi shuda hokar bhi aisa kaise kar sakte hai...........mujhe Jay Sir ko batana hoga........"...........she rushed into Jay's cabin, as he was stunned to see her there all worked up.........."Sir jaldi chaliye, Dev Sir ko rokiye..........".......she said in one breath as Jay shot a confused look towards her........"par hua kya hai Tina........tum yahaan kaise aur Dev ko kyun rokna hai mujhe?......"........he questioned her..........."Sir, Dev Sir abhi yahin hain........Ms Malhotra ke cabin mein........aur darwaaja andar se band hai Sir......"...........she hung her head low as Jay understood what she was trying to convey to him.........

He got up to accompany her to Sona's cabin.........he slightly knocked on the door, as he heard Dev shout a "Come In"........he pushed open the door slightly as both of them walked in to find Sona working peacefully on her system, while Dev was seated opposite to her, directing her to copy certain files on his pendrive........he looked up confusingly at his Dad and Tina, as he asked......."Dad aap yahaan?........koi kaam tha kya?.........main toh bass yahaan Ms Malhotra se apne presentations ki soft copy lene aaya tha.......woh kal jaldi jaldi mein aapke saath nikal gayi toh main backup lena bhool gaya.........jaane se pehle aapse milne aane hi waala tha.......".........he trailed off as he saw Tina peeping in through from behind Jay........"Tina.........tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho.......tumhe toh office mein hona chahiye........meeting ki tayyari kaun karega agar tum yahaan wahaan ghumti rahogi?........"........he reprimanded her as she tried explaining to him........"Sir woh......."........Dev cut her off in between.........."koi excuses nahin chahiye mujhe........get back to office and get on your work.........NOW!!!!!".........he commanded her as a stern boss........Tina turned around to leave the cabin, but not without noticing the lipstick stain on Dev's neck..........she wanted to bring it to Jay's notice but was too ashamed to do so.........without speaking a word she moved out of the office and took the elevator down, as Dev and Sona burst into fits of laughter seeing her state...........but soon recovered as they saw Jay glare at them annoyingly........."Both of you, in my cabin, right now.......".........he ordered as he left for his cabin...........leaving the two scared souls behind.......

xtn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 5K 73
This story is about a new(old) character who enters in mpt' s life...baaki sab meri story mein hai...go and read....????
2.6M 127K 200
251K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
533K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)