Feel My love ❤ ✔(completed )

By arulpirai

A fan girl version of EDKV. ..Though they were made for each other, situations play a twisted role in their... More

prologue
Sumo's pov :
It's all about love 💕
wedding bells on. ..
she is suman Tiwari. .
It's shravan 's turn now. ..
Where are they going. ?
It's our wedding. ..
Narrow escape. ..😉
Mrs. Suman shravan ...
He wanted to talk. ..
Friends again. ..
He told the truth. ..
mission annoyance. .on. ..
Irritating acts of sumo.
His anger. ..
feelings. ..deleting. .?
It hurts. ..
The exquisite feeling. ..💓
The breaking point. ..
relationships ...
Love _is everything. ..
Feeling each other. ..
yet another chapter. ..
❤❤❤❤❤
Every turn may have a new begining
Ramnath ' s pov
Nirmala malhothra
The End. ..
Epilogue. ..

The tie braker. ..

1.2K 104 25
By arulpirai

   Sumo returned home a bit early. ..she had a dilemma on what she had done for shravan since yesterday night. .. ..

She was uncertain about his day. ..did he manage to reach the court on time. .? to whom she could ask. .? She took the phone to ring him. ..her ego barged out. ..why should she call. .?

She flung the phone at couch. ..

She wasn't sure when he would be returning. ..she changed into casuals and criss crossed the living room. ..

Little while later, she sat in the couch, tugging her knee with her arms. ..

Her mind previewed  the happiest moments she shared with shravan in that same house. ..

little fights....misunderstandings. ..chasing. ..popcorn. ..movie nights. ..teasing. ...street foods. .

A heart full smile appeared in her face. ..they had thousands of misunderstanding yet they stand for each other as friends. ..

Sumo huffed as she think about their friendship. ..childhood relationship. ..

Relectantly, the present day scenario came into her mind. .a lone tear escaped from her eyes. ..she wasn't sure about their coming days. ..but she decided to stop annoying him. ..what she did sofar to shravan may be childish in any other's eye. .but for her, it was a kind of outburst. ..

She wanted him to get hurted but, it was too painful for her to feel his pain. ..she was more broken than he think. ..she tried to build her up by seeing his hurt. ..

Sumo wiped her tears. ..she checked the time. ..it was half past ten. ..she had lost tracking the time in thinking. ..

" why  didn't he come yet. .?"

Sumo stood at the doorstep and viewed beyond the grilled gate. ..there wasn't any evidence of him, coming. ..

The minutes passed slowly, agonisingly. ..

When it was too late, sumo got tensed. ..she recalled how he struggled with his ill stomach even in the morning. ..she recalled how he was tensed while leaving. ..

She dialled Shravan's number. ..it was  silent on the other side ...

" shiit. .. .."

The truth hit her that she was the one who had spoilt his phone. ..

She sat by holding her head. ..to whom she could ask. .?rakesh ji. ..?

She quickly dialled his number. ..

" suman ji. ..Sir didn't attend the case today. .infact, I thought to call you. ..is he fine. ..i couldn't get him on phone too. .."

Sumo's face beaded with perspiration. ..she felt as if she is going to faint. ..

Should I call pushkar. .?or uncle. .?How could I. .?what should I tell them. .?

She felt her  thoughts racing. ..

Her mind pleaded god to be with shravan. ..

" tring. ..tring. ..tring ..."

Sumo paced to the phone and paused a second  to see the call from unknown number. ..

Might be shravan. ...

She took the call hurriedly. ..

" shravan. .."

  Sumo's face turned down to hear the other end's voice. ..

" Aditya. .?"

" sumo. ..how are you. .?Don't worry. ..henceforth, you will be fine. ..don't bather much about shravan. ..I broke him heavily and he won't interfere in your life. ..you are a free bird now. .."

Aditya s words were a brutal blow for sumo. ..

" Aditya. ..what you had done to him. .?Where is he now. .?"

She shouted at him. ..

Further... her body  trembled ...to hear  Aditya. .

------------------------------------------------------

  Sumo turned off the ignition. ..it was a mud road branched from one of  the highways. ..there were thorny shrubs around anywhere. ..sumo gulped. ..a fear ball rolled down her stomach. ..she looked the heavy darkness around...did she made a wrong decision by coming alone?

  She shut her eyes. ..her mind determined to go with the situation. ..

     'anything for shravan.'.

  This thought infused her with anonymous courage. ..

She stepped towards the entrance. ..it seemed to be a condemned  building. ..might be a steel  factory. .. ..

She found only the darkness as she forward. ..

" shravan. .."

Her voice coarsed ...

" shravan. .."

  The left corner room's door opened with a loud 'creachhhh. ..'

  "Suman. ..come in . .."

" Aditya. .stop there. ...where is shravan. ?"

" He is here. .."

He opened the other door. ..Suman ran to the room. ..

It was a windowless room, dimly lit by a single florescent lamp. ..a stale smell hung in the air suggesting that the room had been locked or unused for sometime. ..

It took some time for sumo to get used to the room. ..

Her heart stopped ticking to see shravan. ..

Shravan was blindfolded. ..He was tied to a rusty steel chair. ..His face hung down. ..blood was trickling down from his cheeks even now. .He was bruising around. .legs. .arms. ..were oozing with blood stains. ..

Sumo's floor ,down her feet seemed to be trembling. ..

" shravan. .."

She ran to him and cupped his face. ..

He was unconcious. ..she wiped the blood from his cheeks. ..she shaked him. ..

" shravan. ..shravan. .."

Her cry bursted out louder. ..

She turned to Aditya. ..Aditya was  laughing wildly. ..

  " thuuuud. .."

It was a tight slap from sumo. ..Aditya held his cheek. ..His lip on the left corner was torn and he winced with pain. ..

  " is it paining. .? You deserve more than this. ....how dare you touched him. .?why you did this. .?you idiot. ..."

She clenched his shirt collar and gave another slap. ..

   " stop it suman. .."

He pulled her away. ..

" do you know. ..why I  had stopped the marriage  .?do you know what he had  told me about you. .?you will not support him. ..if you ever know that. .."

He rubbed his cheeks and told. ..

" I know Aditya. .."

Aditya stunned to hear this. ..

" you know..?"

He raised his brows. ..

"Aditya. ..to be frank, I was in love with someone as he told you. ..yes. ..I decided to marry you for others. ..Firstly,  ..nanu. ..I wanted  him to be happy...and the second one pct. ..yes. ..With the investments you do on pct . ... the employees would live a better life. ..you and nirmala aunty didn't much bathered about my wish. ..all happened in a hurry. ..I decided to sacrifice myself. .."

She told in between her cry. ...

" oho. ..then. ..why did you marry him. ..isn't it  not both of your plan..? Betraying me for money and love someone. ..what kind of girl you are. .."

Aditya 's disgusting words pierced sumo. ..

" Aditya. ..mind your tongue. ..you are talking to mrs. malhothra. ..."

Aditya turned to a wilder laugh. ..

" bravo. ..Suman bravo. ..mrs. shravan. .?"

"  I heard that he married you with out your consent. .. ......I thought you were only friends. ..are you both in love. .?"

He left a blank. ..

" Aditya. ..we have so many issues. ..that's none of your business. ..just leave us. ..pray god that he should be fine. ..otherwise, you will see the real sumo. .."

    " guys, just laugh out loud. ..she is joking. ..."

There were some loud giggles around. ..

Now only sumo looked behind her. ..there were three  overgrown men. ..Their physique itself  frightened sumo. ..

She gulped. ..

  " shravan. ..wake up. .."

she  knelt in front of him. ..she tried to untie him. ..

" suman. ..i will help you. ..wait. .."

Aditya untied him. ..shravan fell down to the floor like a rootless tree. ..

Sumo held his head on her lap. ..

" Aditya. ..what have you done. .."

She looked him frightened. ..

" just chill. ..I haven't give him even a drop of water. ..and food since morning. ..and whenever we felt bored we played with him. ..wrestling. ...WWF. .."

Aditya jumped to and fro by gesturing as if he do wrestling. ..

" He is just hypoglycemic. ..and tired with our blows. ..He would be okay with a glass of water. .nothing else he need. .."

Sumo looked him outrageous. ..

" Aditya. ..bring some water. ..I said. ..bring some water. .."

  He stood cool at her yell. ..

" suman. ..I took so much of risk to bring him. .., I ask you openly. ..I want to marry you. .that's why I did all this. ..marry me. ...just leave him. .."

Suman looked him fiercely. ..

" Aditya. ..stop this nonsense. ..what are you talking. ..do you know he is your brother in one way. ..ask your mother about shravan malhothra. ..don't you feel ashame to talk like this to your bhabhi. .? Now leave us. ..or else. ..I will call nirmala aunty. ..she would be happy to hear this. ..I hope. .."

Aditya stood stunned. ..

" shravan. ..my brother. .?"

" ask nirmala aunty. ...by the way, Aditya. ..you only stopped the marriage. ..why did you believe his words without a second thought. ?why you didn't trust me. .?"

  Aditya mumbled. .."I ..was drunken. ..and he. .."

Sumo stopped him by raising her hand. ..

" do you know Aditya. ..relationships built on trust and love. ..you had neither trust nor love. .."

"  one more thing Aditya. ..I loved only one man in my life so far. ..it will continue till my death. .it's shravan malhothra. .."

Her words choked as she was experiencing too much of emotions. ...

------------------------------------------------------

    Sumo looked shravan who was unconscious , reclining at the passenger seat. ..she already informed Arora uncle to reach home by the time. ..she called shravan by his name. ..

" shravan. ..Please. ..open your eyes. ..Please. .."

She couldn't continue driving since shravan was motionless. ..His status churned her heart literally. ..

She stopped the car at the roadside. ..she cried bitterly. ..

" shravan. ..i am not sure whether you are hearing me or no. ..Please listen to me. ..I am sorry ...sorry. ..I annoyed you much. ..I have been childish to you. ..I troubled you much. ..forgive me please. ..wake up. ..scold me. ...slap me. ..but. ..Please open your eyes. ..I can't see you like this. ..I hurted you a lot. ..sorry. ..I love you so much. ..shravan. ..I need you. ..I have no one else to fight and love. ..you are my everything. ..shravan. ..wake up ..."

Her cry left unheard. ..

She thought Aditya s words. .He needs some water. ..she searched water bottle. ..it was empty. ..

Sumo cursed her fortune. ..while they leave, she didn't have a thought to get  water from Aditya ...

She looked shravan ...His condition made her to go to any extent to save him. ..

She gulped in thought of what she is going to do. ..

She closed her eyes. . cupped his face ....her lips were trembling to experience the first ever kiss... that too in this tragic situation. .like every girl, she too wished it to be in a most romantic way. .. ..but she had no time to think. ..she had no other choice. ..after all, shravan is her everything. ..she shut her eyes even more tighter. .. she  leaned towards his lips. ..

Her deepened kiss made his soul awoke. ..He got his life back from her lips. ..His throat went up and down to evident his water intake. ..

His weakened eyes opened partially. ..

" shravan. .."

Sumo felt his breath. ...

" s...um..o. .."

His words made her to smile. ..

" shravan. ..don't worry. ..you will be alright. .."

  Sumo drove the car as speed as she could. ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1.1K 11
When Sumo Met Shravan. .. ...a short story of shraman with an interesting twist. .. Ranked #8 in chiclit #166 in romance
29.6K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
42.2K 2K 14
So guys i was thinking of anither #shraman story a #ss This is gonna be inspired by #edkv tv series The characters are the same.. This is gonna be...
790 170 3
SS starts from purvi's birthday party track...she faces harsh situation and makes him realise his mistake...she lost her trust...what makes him reali...