Bad Boy Meet Bad Girl *Major...

By shortINA918

Darein, mostly known as Jean, is living the life as a bad girl. Everyone thinks she lives in a perfect life... More

Author's Message
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Important Note
Another Important Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Another Important Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequel
Hey guys
Author's Note
Another Message
Hey Guyz
New Story

Chapter 12

20K 584 71
By shortINA918

When I woke up in the morning, no one was awake yet, but me. I took my phone and went outside in the beach. I took a big deep breathe. Ah, fresh air.

I contacted Mark.

“Yes, kiddo?” Mark said groggily. “Did I wake you up?” I asked.

“You can say that” Mark said. “Sorry” I said sitting down on one of the chairs.

“It’s alright” Mark said “So what’s up?”

“Well I met a boy, boys actually” I said.

“Go on” Mark said.

“Well, I know this two boys who I’m starting to get close to” I said “One is what I call my brother, and the other one, I totally don’t know”

“So this one that you can call your brother, is he like us?” Mark said. “Yes” I said “Like I feel like I can tell him anything, but I’m not ready yet”

“Ok” Mark said “And the other one, is this like a crush feeling”

“What” I said quickly “No, you know I don’t crush”

“Well, what seems to be a problem on the second boy” Mark said.

“I have unfamiliar feeling with him” I said.

“What kind?” Mark said “Tell me what you feel about this boy”

“Well, when I’m with him, I feel like I just want to tell him everything about my past, but I just stop myself, and then sometimes he’s annoying that I just want to kill; he always in my bad side, and sometimes, as much as I don’t want to admit this, sometimes, he’s the only one that can comfort me since you guys are not here” I finished.

“Seems like our little kiddo is having a feeling to a certain boy” Mark said. “Mark” I whined. Jeez, I sound like a bitch.

“Kiddo, the way you say it, it looks like you took a liking to this boy” Mark said “You just deny it because you never felt this before”

“Probably” I said.

“I want to meet this boy” Mark said.

“How?” I asked “We’re like faraway”

“Probably in summer” Mark said “Right after school ends, we’ll be there”

“We?” I asked. “Yes, we, Paul, Erik, and I” Mark said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Oh right, speaking about Erik, did he finally broke up with the annoying bitch” I said hope in my voice.

“Yes” Mark said. “Seriously” I said. “Seriously” Mark repeated. “What happened?” I said “Not that I mind”

“Well, let’s say Erik lost his interest” Mark said.

“Erik” I said surprisingly “Lost interest”

“Yup” Mark said.

“That’s not Erik” I said.

“I know, even Paul thinks something is up with Erik” Mark said.

“What are you doing right now?” I asked Mark.

“Cooking breakfast” Mark said. “Oh, give me some” I said. “I can’t kiddo, you’re not here, my favorite customer” Mark said dramatically.

“I’m missing you more, Mark” I said.

“Did Paul finally settle?” I said.

“Nope” Mark said.

“Have you finally settled?” I asked Mark. “Nope” Mark said. “Why not?” I asked. “I still didn’t find a girl for me” Mark said.

“Well, I’m going to talk to Erik, talk to you later?” I said. “Hmm… sure, but just enjoy your spring break, no need to call us, we’re good” Mark said.

“Ok, bye Mark” I said. “Bye kiddo” Mark said and I hung up. I dialed Erik’s number and he answered it after three rings.

“Yes bro, I mean Jean” Erik said. “I think I’m getting use to bro” I said. “Really?” Erik said. “Yes, but you’re only the one calling me that so consider yourself special” I said.

“Pfft… I’m special ever since” Erik said. “Haha… I notice” I said. “So what made you call me?” Erik asked.

“I was just wondering why you lost interested on Anna” I said. “Ummm… because you don’t like her” Erik said.

“Bullsh*t Erik, that’s like the lame excuse I’ve ever heard” I said “We know when something is wrong Erik”

“How?” Erik asked. “You never lose interest on someone like Anna” I said in ‘duh’ tone “What’s wrong, bro?”

“Nothing” Erik said. “Erik” I said sternly.

“Ok fine, but we’ll just talk about it in Skype, so the others can know it too” Erik said. “Alright, what time?” I asked.

“Just text us when you are about to sleep or when you’re not doing anything” Erik said. “Ok” I said. “Bye, bro” Erik said. “Bye, dude” I said. He hung up after and I dialed Paul.

“HII PAUL!” I shout. “JEAN!” Paul shouted back. I chuckle. “So what’s up?” I asked. “The ceiling” Paul said sarcastically “What’s up Jean?”

“The sky” I answered back in sarcastic way.

Paul laugh and I smiled. “Erik is going to let us know why he lost interested on the annoying bitch” I said. “Really, when?” Paul asked. “He said to video chat together in Skype, so we can all know it together” I said.

“When?” Paul said. “I’ll text you guys when I’m not doing anything” I said.

“Oh, so what are you going to do later?” Paul said teasingly “I heard you are taking a liking on a certain boy”

“Who told you th-… Mark” I said. “Yup” Paul said. “I don’t like anyone, Paul” I said. “Sure, sure, but in the end you’ll know” Paul said.

“Well, I’m going to Mark’s house for breakfast, as usual” Paul said. I closed my eyes. Every morning Paul would always go Mark’s house to eat breakfast there and sometimes I would go to.

“Alright, I’ll cal you later” I said. “Bye, Jean” Paul said. “Bye, Paul” I said. I hung up and stare at my phone. I went to my gallery and look at the picture. It was the four of us. It was the four of us when I was nine years old and they were ten years old and in the bottom it was us when I was seventeen years old and the boys were eighteen years old.

I turn off my phone and look at the beach. I walk towards the water, but I stop before I can fully reach the water.

I stared at the water, a couple of inches away from where I’m standing.

“Changing your mind about the beach?”

I turn around and it was Devine. “No” I said “I just want to look at it”

“No need to hide something from me, Jean” Devine said.

“I don’t know, it’s just a lot of good memories that I don’t want to remember” I said. “I understand” Devine said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Looking for you” Devine said. “Why?” I asked. “It’s time to eat breakfast, the others are already awake and eating” Devine said.

“Oh” I said and walk towards him. We made our way inside the kitchen and I found the others eating.

“Morning, Jean” Ariella said. “Morning” I said. I took a seat and Devine hand me a plate of three pancakes, three bacon, and one egg. “Thanks” I mumbled. “It’s nothing” Devine said taking a seat beside me and started eating his food.

I started eating my breakfast and it was good. “Who cooked?” I asked. “Devine” Jordan said. I looked at Devine beside me and he was just eating.

“I didn’t know you can cook” I said taking a bite in my bacon. “Well now you know” Devine said grinning. I shake my head and we finish up our food.

“Don’t worry about the dishes, the maids will do that” Jackson said. “Ok” we all said.

We went inside our rooms to shower and change. I change into a tank top, a jean shorts, and flat sandals.

I tied my hair up and grab my phone. I went downstairs and sat down in the couches. I turn the T.V on. Face Off was on.

How can they make those things? It looks so confusing and difficult. I continued to watch it. “Whoa, you change fast”

I turn my head to the owner of the voice and it was Jackson. “Hey Jerk” I said. “Don’t call me that” Jackson said sitting down in the other couch.

“Only Laurein can call you that” I said not in a question way. “Yep” Jackson said “You have your own asshole”

I shake my head. “Speaking of Laurein, what’s going on with you two?” I asked turning off the T.V and putting all my attention towards him. He looks surprise and uncomfortable.

“What do you mean?” Jackson said. “Don’t play around with me Jackson” I said “What do you think of my crazy little friend?”

“Ummm… well… ummm… she’s pretty… I mean she’s nice and funny” Jackson said.

I smirk. “You mean you like her” I said. “No, I don’t crush Jean, I play around with girls” Jackson said.

I glared at him. “If you’re playing with Laurein, cut it off right now before I do the same thing to you to what I did with Adam” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“Look, I’m not playing with her” Jackson said. “So you like her?” I asked. “No, I told you I don’t crush or like someone” Jackson said.

“So you’re playing with her?” I asked him. “No, look alright, alright enough with those questions, you’re confusing me” Jackson said running his hands in his hair.

“No, you’re confusing yourself” I said “what’s the deal, Jackson”

“What do you mean?” Jackson said looking at me. “What’s your true intention on Laurein?” I said. “Nothing” Jackson said.

“Jackson, I swear to god Laurein is the cheerful person I’ve ever known, and if you played with her or break her, I’ll kill you” I threatened him.

“She’s different to all the girls I’ve met” Jackson said finally. I’ve been waiting for him to say that.

“Finally” I said and Jackson looked at me “You finally said the word ‘different’”

“So what do you like about her?” I asked smirking. “I don’t like her alright, I just said she’s different” Jackson said.

Ever since I met Jackson, I am so sure I’ve never seen him so confuse like this before. “Sure Jackson, deny it all up” I said “you might regret it soon”

“I won’t” Jackson said “I am not denying it, it’s the truth”

“You think it’s the truth” I said. “What do y-” Jackson said but he was cut off.

“Hey guys, what are you guys talking about?” Laurein said. Speaking about the crazy girl. “We were just talking about how Jack-” I said but Jackson jump from his seat and went to me covering my mouth with his hands.

“Nothing” Jackson said. I saw Laurein’s eyebrows furrowed. “You sure?” Laurein said “Cuz I am so sure, Jean was about to say something before you covered her mouth with your hands”

“Yeah I am sure, right Jean?” Jackson said. I stifled a laugh in his hands. I nodded my head since I can’t talk cuz of a huge hand covering my small mouth.

“Ok” Laurein said sitting down in the couch. “Excuse us for a sec” Jackson said.

He drags me outside, while his hands were still covering my mouth. He releases his hands and look at me.

“Ok, ok, you won, I am starting to like Laurein, just please don’t tell her, I’m not ready yet, and I’m not really sure yet” Jackson said pleadingly. Oohh… the bad boy’s pleading. I pretended to think by pretending to touch my imaginary beard.

“Ok” I said. “Thanks” Jackson said. “Just don’t break her cheerful heart” I said. “I won’t” Jackson said “I don’t want a girl kicking my precious ass”

“Pfft, precious my ass” I said. We went back inside and the others were in the living room sitting down. “You guys okay?” Jordan said. “Yup” I said with a smirk. “Jean” Jackson warned. “Don’t worry” I said pretending to zip my mouth.

“Looks like you have a new best friend” Devine said bitterly. What’s wrong with him? “You can say that” I said.

I looked at the others and raise my eyebrows and they just shrug their shoulders. Jackson sat next to Laurein and put his right hand in the back of the couch. I sat in the coffee table and did a criss cross.

The others looked at me. “What?” I said acting innocently.

“You do realize that there are lots of space on the couches right?” Ariella said. “Yup” I said.

“So any suggestion, on what we should do today?” I asked.

“There’s a fair a couple of minutes away” Jackie said “And I signed up for the kissing booth”

“Nice” I said. “I signed you girls too” Jackie finished. “Bad” I said “What the hell”

“What?” Patricia said “No way”

“No way” Laurein said.

“Nope” Ariella said shaking her head “Not going to happen”

“Come on” Jackie said “Besides you can’t back out now, I already signed you guys”

“F*ck you” Ariella hissed. “No thanks, I’m straight” Jackie grinned. “Ugghh… I guess I’m having my first kiss today” I said.

“You’re going to kiss a random stranger” Laurein said laughing “It would be more epic if it’s an old man”

I glared at Laurein. “Control your girl, Jackson” I said with a smirk. Laurein stop laughing. “I’m not his girl” Laurein said.

“Yes you are, you’re my babe” Jackson said moving his right hand in her shoulder and bring her closer to hm. I smirk when suddenly someone carried me and put me in their lap.

“Now, now, you can’t just leave me in this seat alone, sweetheart” Devine said. I glared at him and tried to move away from his lap since I’m sitting on it.

Devine tightened his grip in my waist and I slump in defeat. “Then let’s go to the stupid fair” Patricia said.

I was about to stand up when Devine carried me bridal style towards the car. “Devine, put me down” I said.

“Will do” Devine said and he put me down at the back of the pick-up car.

The others went inside the car and we were off to the fair.

There were a lot of people and I jump down. Devine put his right hand in my shoulder and I just glared at him while he was just smirking.

We walk towards the games. I went to this game. I forgot what it was called. It was a game where you take a medium size sledgehammer I think and try your best to slam it in the metal thingy and try to ring the bell.

Devine followed me and we separated with the others. Jackie said that we’ll meet in 20 minutes in the kissing booth.

“Who’s next?” the man said. “Me” I said raising my hand. There were boys the same age as me and they were laughing and I glared at them.

I paid and took the medium size sledgehammer I think. I face the metal thingy that we need to hit and I slam the sledgehammer as hard as I can.

The red thingy reach up to 90. Damn, so close. It was up to 100. I tried it again and it still stops at 90. I give up and I look at the boys. They were surprise.

Hey I mean, no girls can really beat that. I heard Devine laughed and he tried it also. I watched him. He slams the hammer and it reached up to the top ringing the bell.

Devine won a small size cute bear. “Here” Devine said handing me the small cute bear. “You sure, you won it” I said.

“Yeah, I won it for you” Devine said handing me again the cute small bear. I took the cute small bear. “Thanks” I said.

“It’s nothing, sweetheart” Devine said. He slung his hand in my shoulder again and we went to a cotton candy stand.

“Want one?” Devine asked. “Yeah” I said. “Can I get two” Devine said to the guy. The guy gave me one, but before he gave me mine, he winked at me. He was like 20 years old. Yup he looks like one.

“Can I have mine now” Devine said with a glare shooting towards the guy. I chuckled and Devine glared at me and I held my hand in surrender.

The guy gave Devine his. “Let’s go, sweetheart” Devine said while he slung his hand in my shoulder again.

“Jealous” I said playfully. “If I were you sweetheart, it’s better not to make me jealous” Devine said with a smirk.

“Asshole” I said. Devine chuckled and I took a pinch on my cotton candy and put it in my mouth. I pinch another one, and was about to put it in my mouth when someone beat me to it.

I glared at Devine. “You have your own” I said moving my cotton candy away from him. “Here sweetheart” Devine said pinching some candy from his and bringing it in my mouth. I move my face.

“No” I said. “Come on sweetheart” Devine said. “No” I said moving my head again. “Please” Devine said. I looked at him.

“Just once” I said. Devine nodded his head and he brought the candy in my mouth. I lick my lip.

“Let’s go to the kissing booth” I said. “Ok” Devine said grinning.

We made it into the kissing booth and other girls were there.

“Ready?” Jackie said. “No” the other girls said including me. Jackie went first and she came back after. “How was it?” Patricia asked. “It was okay” Jackie said shrugging “There were cute boys and there are more in the line”

Ariella went next and she was surprise when she came back. “What happened?” I asked Ariella. “Jordan” Ariella said. “What about Jordan?” I said. “He was in my line” Ariella said. “Omygod” I said “So you guys kissed?”

“Yes” Ariella said. “How was it?” I asked wiggling my eyebrows. “It was great” Ariella said grinning and we fist bump.

Laurein was next. “Jackson was there too in my line” Laurein said. Patricia was next and she said that Dominique was there, and he was the last one to kiss her.

It was my turn. So I went to take a sit and check my phone. Mark texted.

‘What time is the video chat?’ –M

‘I’ll text you later when I come back in the beach house, were at a fair right now’ –J

‘Ok’ – M

I turn off my phone and put it in my back pocket.

“Looks like I’m your first kiss, sweetheart”

I look up and it was Devine smirking while taking a seat across me

******

A/N

Haha, I like this chapter, I’m not sure when the next chapter will be up, but I am updating it soon, so just wait.

Question:

Do you believe in love?

^_^ LOVE ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765 149 35
Tiffany Joy, or as she prefers Tiff, has had a hard life and just wants to continue with a better future. With her parents dead and living with her e...
3.2K 169 17
We have all heard about the story of the Bad boy and the nerd. Or the queen B* that falls for the Hot good guy. But what about the other untold stori...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

518K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
573 91 41
In most people's eyes, they see Rose Hartwell as a nerd and a happy girl. But they don't know that she keeps everything to herself. She thought acts...