Evil Masterpiece ❬ Black Hat...

By sinnamongirl

Your local artist meets the worst kind of villain. What could possibly go wrong? This is a "Black Hat x Chubb... More

1. I N S P I R A T I O N
2. T R U S T
3. W E I R D P E O P L E
4. S L E E P T I G H T
5. T A L K
6. I M P O S S I B L E Y E A R
7. F E E L I N G S
8. T H E A N S W E R
9. A B S U R D
10. S O F T
11. B I T E
13. H U R T S L I K E H E L L
14. F R A G M E N T S [season finale]

12. L O V E L O C K D O W N

1.8K 77 77
By sinnamongirl

"So, how are things going with jefe?" Flug asked as he drank one more sip of his coffee.

It was 3AM and apparently the only ones awake were Y/N and Dr. Flug. Well, Flug is always awake at that hour, but it wasn't a common thing for the girl. She was just having some problems to sleep.

"Mmm," the girl shyly murmured. "You know how it is. He's grumpy as always... just his normal self."

The manour was extremely silent. There was no sound exept the wind blowing on the windows and the two humans having a friendly conversation in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I have some idea of it," Flug snickered briefly. "But I'm glad for the fact that Black Hat opened up to you, Y/N."

"I'm glad about it, too," Y/N smiled widely. "It wasn't easy though!"

Weeks passed by, and Flug and Y/N turned into intimate friends. Both trusted each other enough to share their feelings and secrets.

"I bet it wasn't." he answered, then looked directly at the girl. "Y/N, could I ask you something?"

"Sure thing! Go ahead."

"Are you happy here?" the scientist asked out of blue. "I mean - you used to have a different life before you met us. Your parents, your friends. I've never seen you talk about them."

"Well, it's... it's complicated." the girl answered nervously, looking at the sides. "My parents and friends still think I'm at the art school. So I just avoid talking to them. They would go crazy if they knew that I'm working for villains!"

"But... don't you miss them?" Flug asked curious and confused.

"Of course I do..." Y/N sighed, looking at a window. "...And one day I'll come back home."

Of course he have heard everything. The conversation wasn't too much from Black Hat's interest. Just until he heard Dr. Flug and Y/N talking about him. No, the villain wasn't physically there. He just had ears and eyes everywhere. Don't ask how.

What caught his attention the most was a single sentence said by Y/N.

"...One day I'll come back home."

Back home.

Back home?

Black Hat never thought about it. The idea of Y/N going back to her home was something that never crossed his mind. The villain actually had no idea of what is home like. His whole life he had no home.

A weird new feeling tightened Black Hat's chest. Fear. He feared the idea that Y/N wouldn't come back to him or something even worse.

But one day...

She will have to come back home.

One day she will go away.

That is why Black Hat was willing to avoid it.

At any cost.

⋅ ⋆ ❦ ⋆ ⋅

Checking the business e-mail everyday single day is awfully tiring, believe me.

"No important, useless, no important..." Y/N sighed, her sleepy eyes directed at the notebook screen.

Extremely tiring. More and more pages.

"Bills, relatives telling me to draw them for free, the animation studio that I've sent my idea, more bills..."

But is satisfactory when a certain answer finally comes.

"Wait..." no, her eyes wasn't tricking her. It was the answer! It was the approval answer!! Y/N's idea for an animated series was approved by a huge and famous animation studio!!

"Oh. My. Dear. Lord. Of. The. Rings."

Satisfaction and happiness, oh damn. What a great mix! Y/N was not complaining though, it was just so unexpected. She absolutely wasn't ready for that.

"Come on, Y/N! You need to breath!" she was still amazed, waiting for her body to respond. "I need to tell this to Black Hat!"

The smiling girl ran through the manour until she finally found Black Hat's office. That place can be a truly labyrinth sometimes.

The sudden noise of someone aggressively kicking his office door sure was unexpected. But it's not like Black Hat was frightened by that! Not in a million years.

"O-oh, it's you, Y/N..."

The villain was still recovering from the - caham - fright when he felt Y/N jumping into him, making him fall from his chair to the floor.

Groaning in pain by the sudden chock, Black Hat looked up to find Y/N sitting on the top of his body, using her arms on the floor as a support. The girl leaned in closer to his face, wearing the biggest smile possible.

"Black Hat!" she excitedly said. "You won't believe what just happened!

Black Hat initially didn't respond. His attention was directed to the girl's chest. The cleavage wasn't even provocative or anything like that, but for some reason it was highly appealing to look at.

The villain then quickly looked away, almost like it was painful to keep looking at it for too long. Man, Black Hat didn't even needed to see it to know her breasts were clearly bigger than the average.

It took a few seconds but Y/N finally realized the reason why Black Hat wasn't responding so she quickly covered her chest with her arms, getting up. "You pervert!"

"It is not my fault..." Black Hat said sighing, getting up too. "Anyway, what were you talking about?"

"Oh, right!" the girl quickly forgot about what just happened and got back to herself. "I was checking my e-mail as always, but today I got... I got the answer!"

The villain was utterly confused. "The answer? For what?"

"Well, it's hard to explain... but basically my idea was accepted by an animation studio! I will work for them!" Y/N was happily jumping around Black Hat, who was paralyzed. "My childhood dreams are finally becoming true!"

"No, you won't work for them." he firmly said, suddenly being cold.

Y/N stopped jumping and her smile slowly disappeared. She looked at Black Hat, confused. "Why do you say that?"

"Because you are my employee." the villain stepped in closer to Y/N in a threatening way. "You won't work for anyone else."

The girl stepped back. She wasn't too used to this side of Black Hat. "Please, stop it, Black Hat,"

"No, I won't stop." his visible eye was now shining red as he stepped closer and soon enough Y/N couldn't step back anymore. She was now stuck between the wall and Black Hat. "You won't go away, Y/N. You can't go away."

"Oh, really?!" even though Y/N could feel some kind of despair in Black Hat's voice, she still got mad. "You don't own me! And I don't give a damn about whatever you are or who you are! No one will force me to do anything! Not even you."

"Just obey me!" Black Hat growled angrily and punched the wall, besides where Y/N's body was. It scared the girl a little but she firmly stood there.

It took a few seconds to Black Hat realize Y/N's hand slapping his face. He got surprised, of course. No one would ever dare to do something like that to him. But what surprised him the most was how sad Y/N looked by doing it.

"I really wanted to believe that you didn't see me just as a possession. I really thought you actually cared about me." her voice was shaking but no tears could be seen. "But I guess I was wrong."

Y/N then aggressively pushed Black Hat's body away from hers and walked to the door, never looking back. "I quit. I'm going to pack all my stuff and get away from here."

Black Hat didn't know how much words could hurt until he heard that.

"Oh, and Black Hat?" she called him. "Just forget everything we ever had. It will be pretty easy for an heartless villain, uh?"

Oh, but he wasn't heartless at all. Actually his heart just got broken in two.

____________

oh look

its drama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 176 34
[Black Hat x Female! Reader] [Updates every Saturday] --- She thought she would never see him again. After so many years- more than a century, t...
26K 553 26
"𝑺-𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘?" "𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀/𝐍 𝐟�...
363K 13.2K 29
In which a certain demon villain with issues expressing his feelings claims a bag-headed scientist with an anxiety problem. //// I SWEAR TO GOD EVERY...
3K 63 20
not only a tale the full story about them. this all start when Demencia ask to Flug why Black hat don't love her ? and when Flug finally tells her...