Jawbreakers and Glasses

Por Arisa_Nightingale

[Rev!Edd x Reader] Being brand new to a new city and a new neighborhood was already enough for you to handle... Más

The first day of school
The Wolf's Play Thing
Picture Perfect
Meet the Kanker Sisters
Barbie and Ken
Tire Swing
Stargazing
Prank Gone Wrong
Cul-De-Sac Carwash
Nightmare
Valentines Day
In the Rain
Conspiracy
Natatorium Boy
Truth or Dare
Alpha Vs. Alpha
Old Flame
Prince Charming with a leather jacket
Saturday Morning Out
The Truth
Summer Tradition
Study Date
Bet
Aesthetics, the future, and aesthetics again
My Champion
His Madness, his sanity
Q & A
October Fest
Date Due
Don't F*ck with me
Tis the Season
Stressed Out
Sudden Inspiration
Eddy's House
Meet my family

Bonnie & Clyde (A Mafia AU)

1.8K 43 12
Por Arisa_Nightingale

 It was late into the night; the moon was shining bright and the stars were out. At this moment, anyone would take their time to enjoy the beauty of it. That's exactly what you were doing. The breeze picked up causing you to wrap your arms around yourself. Though the dress you wore looked absolutely stunning, which was a form fitting white dress that had a leg slit and a pair of white pumps along with a white choker, it still didn't keep the cold away. Suddenly you heard a pair of familiar footsteps against the floor and your eyes fluttered close.

"The moon is absolutely beautiful tonight, isn't it?" you asked softly as you held the railing of the intricate bridge.

"It's dangerous for lady such as yourself to be out here like this." The voice replied back.

"I know, yet I still came."

"Your stupidity will get you killed."

"You're here with me."

"I can't be there to protect you all the time like a knight in shining armor. If my brothers were in trouble, then I'd shoot you in an instant."

Your heart shattered at his words. "No, please don't say that." You begged, your voice wavering and your vision blurred.

"It's only the truth doll."

Finally, you turned to look at him. There he stood in a white suit that fit him so perfectly, the white tail coat bellowing in the night breeze along with his white fedora on his head. His blue piercing eyes stared at your (e/c) ones, as if he were staring into your soul. "Then what about us Edd? What about those times we snuck out? When you showed me who you really are?"

"Sorry to break it to you, but while we were having a joy ride, my boys were doing some work behind the scenes." He smirked. Edd's eyes were cold, nothing like the ones that you were used to.

"Then that night...! That night we...I...!"

"Oh you thought that was magical? Please I've done better." He smirked, stuffing his hands in his trouser pockets.

"You see that (Y/n)? The Mafia are nothing but trouble. And now you experienced it first-hand." A gasp escaped your lips as you looked over to find the man who stuck these thoughts in your head. Your fiancé. The one you were supposed to marry so that you can gain more money. "Oh ho~ so you pretty little prince showed up? How's it going Collford?" Edd smirked as he made is way towards the both of you.

"How could you break her delicate heart?!" Richard Collford shouted. God how you hated him. His true nature was as if he were the son of Satan himself. "She's innocent in all of this!"

"Innocent? Hmm, I'd doubt that." Edd smirked. "I mean really the way she is in bed? She is just a gorgeous sight especially when she-!"

"Enough!" Richard shouted, causing Edd to smirk. "But it won't matter now, once I marry you, you'll be useless to me. In fact," Richard laughed psychotically. "you'll be executed in jail! Ahahaha! It will be great! Everything mother said will come true! And you" you gasped as he grabbed our neck, causing you to whimper, grabbing his wrist in an attempt to let go. "will be out of this picture as soon as I kiss those filthy lips of yours at the wedding."

Richard laughed maniacally again as swiped his light brown hair back. "Oh what a beautiful sight it was to kill your dear Eddy! Ahaha what a money grubbing looser!! And your mother! How she choked on her own blood!! AHAHAHAH!!!! You're useless!!! You loss!!! " When Richard looked at Edd, with those beady brown eyes, his confidence began to drop along with his smile. You looked over to see Edd's head down and his shoulders shaking. His chuckle began to be more prominent before he busted out in full laughter.

"W-why are you laughing? You-You lost!! You're going to jail!" Richard shouted, only for Edd to pull out a hand-held transceiver from his pocket.

"Hey you got that pumpkin head?" Edd said into the speaker.

"Ugh, loud and clear you fuckin moron. Don't pull something stupid. We're on our way."

"Did you forget? I don't listen to you cops." He said with a smirk before turning it off.

"See there's one thing in your plan that failed you idiot." Edd said with a smirk.

"Number one: I'm a classy man. Why would I break the heart of this gorgeous gal right here?" As soon as he said that you whipped out the Taser from your garter belt and sent bolts of electricity into his side. You yelped as he cried in pain before collapsing on the ground, causing you to escape from him. Immediately you launched yourself at Edd, feeling relief course through your whole being. "You alright?" Edd asked.

"Um, to be honest it could be worse." You said softly. Edd chuckled as he looked at you.

"Damn babe you're just too cute."

Richard growled as he looked at you with complete rage. "You bitch-!"

"Ah ah ah, now, why say that to her? Honestly your vocab is terrible."

"That's it! I'm blowing it up!" he shouted, pulling a remote before pressing the button. When there was silence, Richard panicked and began pressing it repeatedly. "W-what?! Why is it not working?!"

"Didn't you know? Defusing a bomb is child's play for me." Edd smirked, pulling out a revolver and pointing it at him. "And if I were you, I wouldn't move."

"Wha-!" Before Richard could usher a word, he was surrounded in men and women in black holding guns of all sorts from pistols to hand held machine guns.

"Move one inch and you'll turn into swiss cheese." Edd said as he ushered for two of the members to stand guard by you.

You watched as he walked towards him before crouching down. "Oh and Eddy? Well, he's alive." Edd sighed, wrapping a "friendly" arm around his neck. "I know I know, it's tough getting rid of that knuckle head but about the mother deal? Oh see, that won't slide. See you broke my baby's heart, and if you break my baby's heart, then, um, that won't pass. Not even the slightest. As much as I want to kill you, torturing you might be more enjoyable." Edd grinned as he shot Richard in his thigh. A scream of agony ripped from his throat as he held his bloody thigh. "And this is for insulting my girl." Edd growled as he shot Richard in the other thigh. Another cry of agony filled the sky as Edd stood back up and walked towards you. As he did, a shiny white Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith pulled up soon followed by several police cars.

"Ah! Chief of Police and Inspector Kevin! M-man I'm so glad to see you! H-he shot me!" Richard cried, pointing at Edd as he casually stood there with an arm around you.

"Me? I would never." Edd smirked.

"Lies! He has men- w-wait...where are the men that were holding guns! I-I swear they were here!"

"Well, I didn't hear any gun shots however, what I did here is you murdered a mother and let's just say I ain't kind to murderers, especially if that happened to be part of the (L/n) family." Kevin said. "Boys take him away." He ordered before he walked over to you and Edd. "You know you're pretty damn lucky that I took your side and not his."

"Aw carrot top, want a cookie or something?" Edd smirked.

"Shut your trap. This was a once in a life time favor. The next time I see you morons you're hittin the slammers."

"Then let this chase continue." Edd said as he opened the door, ushering you to sit in the lavish car before he slid in himself.

A sigh escaped your lips as you leaned back against the leather upholstery. The adrenaline that coursed through your body finally ceased and you felt absolutely exhausted. "You did good (Y/n)." Edd said as he sat back on the seat.

"I did?"

"Yeah, you know you should consider acting."

"N-No way I don't think I could ever act." You stuttered, tucking your hair behind your ear. The car was filled with silence before you spoke again. "Hey Edd?" you asked, looking over at him. "What you said, back there before Richard came, did you- did you mean it?" you flinched at the harshness of your words as you waited for his response.

"Of course not. Not after we got this far." Edd replied, looking over at you. "And besides," he began as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you onto his lap. "We still got that trip to Venice." Edd purred, in your ear, causing you to giggle. "But first you gotta throw that terrible ring." Edd said, pointing to the engagement ring your now ex-fiancé gave you. A grin spread across your lips as you rolled down the window and pulled the ring off.

"But wait, didn't you say that Venice was a dream?" you asked, looking over at him.

"Listen doll, everybody's got dreams, but me?" Edd grabbed the ring and chucked it out the window. "I've got plans."

"Isn't that what Bonnie and Clyde said?" you asked.

"Yeah, and in a way, we are like those two, but here's one thing." Edd said as he pulled you closer. "We're going to live."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It was another day at school as you sat in your English class. It was strange really. The dream you had last night was so vivid, and so odd. "Alright class, since we have Mrs. Baylock's class here, and I know it's cramped since she had a sudden emergency, but we are all on the same lesson and since we are all ahead of the rest, why don't we have a little game. Think of it as an improv game. You remember a quote from a book or movie and the best one will get bonus points!" Immediately heads shot up and one by one people went up. Some were funny and some were just there to see if they can appease the audience. "We still got that trip to Venice." You heard Edd's voice say.

Your eyes widened. Those words. Those exact words from your dream...! "Edd what are you talking abou-?"

"But wait," you spoke up as you sat in your desk on the opposite side of the room. "didn't you say Venice was a dream?"

"Listen doll, everybody's got dreams, but me? I've got plans." The room was silent, watching intently as they watch the two of you.

"Isn't that what Bonnie and Clyde said?" you asked curiously.

"Yeah, and in a way, we're kind of like them. Only this time," Edd paused as a smirk graced his lips. "We'll live."

Everyone applauded and wowed, even the teacher stood up. "Oh my gosh Edd and (Y/n)! That was great! It was short, but beautiful and witty! Did you guys plan this?"

"Nah, just...something out of the blue." Edd said with a shrug.

"This time, it was a dream instead of a plan." You explained to your teacher, causing everyone to wow at your way of words. The both of you looked at each other, a smile on both of your faces. Yeah, you could say that you guys had dreams, but definitely, there was a plan.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.1K 686 27
A Slice of Life Meet Malik. He is a timid and shy orphan that bounced through life without much luck. He has had multiple homes, bullied throughout s...
29 0 14
When you Y/n come to Midtown school as a new student, she really just wanted to finish her biology studies. However, she find three friends there fas...
105K 4K 14
【 Yandere!SnKboysxMale!Reader 】 Finally! You have been given an opportunity to work at Reiss Mental Asylum- your job hunting hasn't been great, so to...
7.4K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...