Harry And His Six Mates (Harr...

By Pcrw1233

Harry goes throw a painful inheritance and ends up finding about the truth and everything he knew was a lie More

The Inheritance - Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - Champ Half-Blood
Chapter 6 - meeting the camp mates
First Fight and Meeting Chrono's - Chapter 7
Going back to the dump - Chapter 8

The Mates And Much More - Chapter

32.8K 660 121
By Pcrw1233

Harry goes by his real name now

----

Hadrian- I walked over to the joke shop and walked inside, I save the Weasley Twins helping a little girl out while they were behind the counter. I walked over to them while sneaking/ getting around the counter without them seeing and hugged Fred from behind which made him jump.

Fred- after helping the customer out I felt someone hug me from behind and I know it wasn't George because he was right next to me but after a second I smelt a delicious sweet smell and new it was one of my mates 'but I know their all busy, so that mean it's our last mate' I though. I turn around to see a Doe like stag small person and I picked him up into my arms. I said while stroking his cheek "hello there little, what's you name?"

Hadrian- I say while pouting "Fred!"

George and Fred- we say "Harry!" at the same time

Hadrian- I nod my head saying "yes but It's now Hadrian Marvolo Potter-Lupin-Black"

Fred- me and George giggle at his cuteness "do you little cutie want to go and see the rest of our mates" which a got a little nod from him. we then go a close the shop up and we apparated to Riddle Manor

....RIDDLE MANOR....

Hadrian- Once we are at Riddle Manor I said "can you please put me down, please" they nodded their head put me down. once they had put me down I went zooming off running around the manor until I found a office. I knocked on the office door and hear a 'come in' I opened the door and sneaked in. I looked around the room there were books everywhere in the room in shelves also two couches in front of a big desk where a gorgeous man sat the looked like a little more older version of Tom riddle in the Chamber of Secrets but still looked young. I walked closer to the desk and then walked around in and without him knowing I was there I crawled into his lap with give him a right shock.

Tom- I was put into a right shock when a doe like creature crawled into my lap but only took a second to know it's our missing mate "hello young one and who might you be"

Hadrian- I blush "my names Hadrian Marvolo Potter-lupin-black but you of course know me as Harry Potter" after saying that I snugged into his clothing because of his warmth but then I heard the doors open to reveal all the rest of my mates and my fathers

Sirius- as soon as the door was opened I know once I looked at the boy in Tom's lap was mine and Remus' son " Hadrian!"

Hadrian- as soon as he said my name I ran over to him and gived him a big tight hug and then gave Remus one

Draco- "who's our little mates here name"

Tom- "Hadrian Marvolo Potter-Lupin-Black but you lot all knew him as Harry Potter of course"

Draco- I now have tears in my eyes remembering what I had done to our little mate

Hadrian- a soon as I saw him crying I ran over to him and gave him a hug

Draco- I said his tears rolling down my face "how can you even touch me after what I have down to you"

Hadrian- "because you are forgiven even though you did worse than me but still we both were at each other all the time I'm sorry too"

Draco- I picked Hadrian up and walked over to the couches and sat on one while putting him on my lap

Severus- we all went over and sat down on the couches me next to Draco and Hadrian. I pulled Hadrian's head down so he was now laying across me and Draco and after a minute he feel a sleep with me stroking his hair

----

To Be Continued

Hoped you enjoyed it and liked it

C.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
297K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
73.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...