MONSTERS~> STRANGER THINGS ~>...

By RowanMorgenstern

"Monsters stuck in your head." [Mike x OC] [Female OC x Mike Wheeler] [season 1] [Cover made by me] Start... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTET TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
SEQUEL

CHAPTER THREE

7.8K 195 130
By RowanMorgenstern

~

I was sat next to Eleven as she messed around with Mike's supercom, I watched as the boys spoke as my head landed on Eleven's shoulder, her head tilted to rest on top of mine.

"We just tell our parents we have AV club after school." Mike spoke up "that'll give us at least a few hours for operation Mirkwood."

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked. "Just trust me on this, Okay?" Mike asked as the boys nodded. "Did you get the supplies?"

"Yeah." Lucas said as he picked up his bag and pulled out some binoculars "Binoculars...from 'Nam. Army knife...also from 'Nam. Hammer, Camouflage bandanna...and the wrist rocket."

"You're going to take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" My brother asked as Lucas sighed. "First Of all, its a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real...it's made up." Lucas paused "but if there is something out there I'm gonna shoot it in the eye..." he set off the wrist rocket as Dustin and Mike jumped slightly "..and blind It"

Mike sighed "Dustin, what did you get?" He asked as I smirked, standing up as El looked up at me before looking back down at the Supercom.

I walked Over to Dustin and smirked "this is gonna be my favorite." I spoke up as he emptied the bag and food came flowing out. "Well, alrighty. So we've got....Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, well we did have Pringles." Dustin spoke as he saw me opening the Pringles tin. "What?" I asked "I'm hungry."

"You always are." Dustin smiled before he started to list the food again "Nilla Wafers, apple, banana and trail mix."

"Seriously?" Lucas sighed.

"We need energy for our travels." Dustin spoke up. "For stamina, and besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her," he pointed towards Eleven. "And my sister."

"Eliza's a psycho." Lucas sighed as I scoffed "And all she did was shut one door." He looked over at El.

"With her mind!" Dustin spoke up as I sighed walking over to Mike and resting my head on his shoulder, not caring about how awkward he's probably feeling. "Are you kidding me? That's insane!"Dustin smiled "Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do."

"Like..." my brother spoke as he walked over to get something, I lifted my head, curious to see what he was thinking. "I bet...that she could make this fly!" He picked up Mikes toy and looked at El "Hey, Hey." He held it out as she looked up at him. "Okay, concentrate, okay." He said as he let it go making it clattered to the floor, I made a weird noise before I laughed. "Okay, one more time." He spoke.

I closed my eyes and sat down on the couch, silently laughing "use your powers, okay?" I heard him ask before it clattered to the ground once again. "I can't." I laughed out.

"Idiot." Lucas exclaimed as Mike sighed and picked up the toy. "She's not a dog."

"Elizabeth, boys!" Karen shouted down to us "time for school!"

I sighed and stood up, wiping the tears that had fell from laughing so hard from my cheeks. I put on my coat and picked up my bag, placing it onto my shoulder.

"Just stay down here." Mike spoke as I stood behind him, since he would be my ride to school, I kinda left my bike at home. "Don't make any noise and don't leave."

"If you get hungry I'm sure Dustin won't mind you eating his snacks, Okay?" I spoke up as his mom shouted us both.

"coming!" Mike shouted loudly as I nearly bust out laughing from the face he made. "You know those power lines?" He asked.

"Power lines?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled. "The ones behind Mikes house?"

"Yes." She muttered.

"Meet us there, after school." Mike spoke up. "After school?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, 3:15." He said, I looked down and took off my watch and handed it to Mike as he smiled at me, our finger tips brushing against each other as I blushed slightly.

He placed it onto El's wrist "when the numbers read Three-one-five, Meet us there."  He explained.

"Three-one-five." She replied as we nodded.

"Three-one-five." I spoke as she smiled.  Mike jumped up and grabbed his things as I bent down and have El a hug. "Bye, El."

I ran to the stairs as Mike was waiting for me "goodbye, Eliza."
.
.
.
.
At lunch I had walked back to mikes, I didn't feel like going with Mike and the others to find a stone or something, plus I felt sick and tired.

I felt off, like something within me had opened, the same nightmare I get every night seems to always creep into the daylight.

The monsters don't stay in the darkness like they used too, the shadows that I see don't hide in the corners away from me, my blanket is no longer my safe haven.

I thought I could keep my secret, keep the real me hidden inside away from the prying eyes of the lab and other people. 

But I can't, I have to tell Eleven.
.
.
"El?" I asked as I pushed open the door to the basement, she looked up at me and tilted her head "I need your help."

She nodded as I sat down, rolling up my sleeve as she gasped slightly "three?" She asked as I nodded, the numbers 010 were tattooed onto my arm.

"Sister?" She whispered as I nodded once again, she hugged me as I smiled, I never wanted to be like this, papa made me leave, something about testing me with a normal mundane family, to see if I would hurt them, i never did.

"Do you have powers?" She asked in a hush tone as I nodded, I closed my eyes and thought about the new place I wanted to be standing, when I opened my eyes I was stood in the corner away from her. "I can teleport, move things with my mind." I spoke as I made Mikes space ship hover above the ground "even set things on fire." I said as fire appeared in the palm of my hand.

I closed it and sighed, wiping the blood from my nose. "We can't tell mike and the others." I spoke as I sat down.

"Friends don't lie." She muttered, I closed my eyes and nodded "You're right."

There was no point fighting her on this, friends don't lie, so I won't.
.
.
.
3:15, El and I were waiting at the power lines for Mike and the others, how would I tell them about my powers, would they be mad at me for keeping it a secret?

El was muttering 'Three-one-five' over and over again as she looked down at her watch.

"They'll be here." I reassured her as she nodded at me, her doe like eyes looking up at me as I smiled.

A cats meow made us both look at it, it was a ginger cat, and it didn't seem to like us very much, No wonder my mom's cats stared at me all the time, they hated me.

I placed my hand on El's shoulder. "it's okay" I whispered, shooing the cat away, Eleven looked like she was in a daydream as I shook her "El?"

"El, Eliza!" Mike shouted as we both turned our heads to look at the gang. "You Guys Okay?"He asked as We both nodded.

"Hop on." Mike spoke "we only have a few hours," Eleven looked hesitant as I smiled at Dustin who had my bike next to his.

"You brought it with you?" I smiled as he nodded.

"Eliza." Eleven whispered as I looked back at her. She pointed towards the bike as i nodded, letting her climb onto it as I sat in front of her, her arms wrapped around my waist as the boys bikes ahead with us following.
.
.
.
.
Mike, Eleven and I walked next to each other, Eleven In the middle as Mike and I pushed our bikes along.

"Why did they hurt you?" El asked Mike, noticing the cut on his chin. "What?" He asked as I bit my lip "she's talking about the cut on your chin, Mike."

"Oh, that." He spoke "uh, I just fell at recess." Hmmm sure you did, that had Troy written all over it.

"Mike." Eleven spoke up.

"Yeah?" He asked as she spoke "friends tell the truth." She looked at me as she said that, I knew she was telling me to tell them about my powers but I couldn't get, Not with Will still missing.

Mike sighed "I was tripped by this mouth breather, Troy, Okay?"

"I knew it." I scoffed.

"Mouth breather?" Eleven asked confused, like always.

"Yeah, you know, a dumb person," mike said.

"A knucklehead." I cut In Smiling.

"Knucklehead?" El asked.

"I don't know why I just didn't tell you both, everyone at school knows. I just didn't want you both to think I was such a Wastoid, you know?"

"Mike." El and I spoke at the same time.

"Yeah?"

"We understand." She whispered. "Oh." Mike breathed out "Okay, Cool."

I looked around and ignored the conversation as I saw leaves and secretly wanted to jump in them and enjoy life being a kid, but no, I'm out here hunting things.
.
.

We finally made it by nightfall...to the Byers house. "Here."  Eleven spoke as mike looked at her like she was crazy "Yeah, this is where will lives."

"hiding." She spoke as I understood what she was saying, it was like I could feel him here, I felt his fear.

"No, no, This is where he lives," Mike spoke again. "He's missing from here understand?"

Lucas and Dustin finally joined us "what are we doing here?" Lucas asked.

"She said he's hiding here." Mike replied as I moved to stand by Eleven "I feel him." I whispered as she nodded. "Hiding." She whispered back as she looked at the house.

"Um...no!" Lucas spoke.

"I swear, if we walked all the way out here for nothing—" Dustin spoke before Lucas cut him off "That's Exactly What we did, I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!"

Mike turned back around To face us "Why did you bring us here?"

Eleven stammered as she tried to reply. "Mike." Lucas spoke "don't waist your time with her."

"What do you want me to do then?" He asked.

"Call the cops, like we should have done yesterday." Lucas spoke.

"We are not calling the cops, Lucas." I spoke up, shaking my head, letting El clutch into my hand.

"Hey, guys!" I heard my brother say as I stoped bickering and looked at him. "Guys!" He shouted.

Sirens went off as my eyes went wide, two police cars and one ambulance went passed as I ran to my bike and got on, letting Eleven get on behind me. "Will." Mike spoke as the boys raced to their bikes.
.
.
.
We followed the polices cars to the lake, we hid behind the fire engine and looked at the scene, my heart was beating fast as I stood by mike, his hand grasping into mine as her found comfort in each other.

"No." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes.

"It's not will." Mike shook his head "it can't be."

"It's will." Lucas spoke "it's really Will." Mike walked away as my hand fell to my side, my eyes still latched onto the dead body of Will. "Mike? Mike, what?" Mike shouted at Eleven, I turned around as tears fell from my eyes. "You were supposed to help us find him alive. You said he was alive! Why did you lie to us? What's wrong with you?" Mike shouted as I stepped forward and placed my hand on his shoulder "Mike."

Mike slapped my hand away hard as I gasped "What?" She shouted at me, his posture softened a little as he saw the tears running down my face before he walked away and got onto his bike.

"Mike, come one." Lucas spoke as he hand his one years falling "Don't do this, man....mike"

"Mike, where are you going?" Dustin asked "Mike!"

"Mike!" I shouted "don't leave!"

I collapsed to the floor, watching as Mike biked away from us, El kneeled down and hugged me.

This couldn't be happening.

Authors Note,

What did you think!

-Robyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1K 13
in which cindy harrington must look past the loss of a friend in order to fight the demons that loom ahead of her. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: September 8...
103 0 7
Stranger Things Season 2 with my character Emily.