Love in LA • a Ross Lynch Fan...

By Crazy_Girl_SA

Tori and Ross have been through a lot together. A psychopathic stalker, suicide, rape, court trials, deaths... More

Love In LA
Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
New Book!
18
Imagines!
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT!!
24
25
26
27
Tagged
28
29
30
31 (preview)
31
32
33
NEW SONGS
34
Butterflies Against Cyberbullying
35
Exams
36
New Story
37
38/The Wedding!
39 (part 1)
Very Important
40
41
House
42
43
44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
Sequel
Third book

Chapter 48

485 23 15
By Crazy_Girl_SA

*Later that day*
Stormie's POV

"There we go," I smiled contently as Mark and I finished setting the table. "Can I help with anything else?" my husband asked and I shook my head. "No thank you, honey. Now we're just waiting for our kids," I smiled excitedly and Mark kissed my cheek.

All the kids were having brunch at our house today and I'm excited to get everyone together again. I made a nice meal that I know Tori and Michelle will be able to eat.

"What are you grinning about?" my husband chuckled.

"I just can't wait for my grandchildren to arrive. Brian will be here in almost three weeks and Tori's almost midway through her pregnancy. Our family is growing so well," I said proudly.

Rocky and Michelle told us yesterday that they were deciding to name their baby boy Brian. I like the name.

"I know it's amazing. It feels like yesterday when we brought them home from the hospital. Now they're about to bring their own children home," Mark said and I thought about his sentence.

"Do you know what's weird?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I can't see Ross bringing home his child. I mean I can see Rocky at the hospital holding his baby, but when I try to see the same with Ross, well, it doesn't happen," I said and he frowned.

"It's probably because Rocky's baby has everything sorted and ready. I mean we know the gender, the name, they have the nursery, we've bought clothes and presents. Everything's still a mystery about Ross and Tori's baby, but once we know the gender everything will fall into place," he said and I smiled.

"You're right. Our boys will be amazing fathers," I said confidently and Mark smiled. "Of course they will. We've raised our boys right,"

×××

"Thank you, Stormie, that was delicious," Tori smiled at me and I grinned. "You're welcome, honey! I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said happily as every commented on the food.

"So what are your plans for today everybody?" I asked before taking a sip of my juice. "Well Tori is going to record a cover," Ross said with a grin and we looked at her surprised.

"A lot of fans have been asking for one so I thought 'what the hell?' Plus it's just a one time thing," Tori shrugged and I smiled. "That's amazing honey. What song are you covering?" I asked excitedly.

"Eminem," she said and I looked at her in distraught.

"I'm kidding," she quickly added and everyone laughed. "Ed Sheeran's Supermarket Flowers," she said and I smiled. "That's a beautiful song," I said and she nodded in agreement.

"And we're going to buy some maternity clothes," Ross said as he wrapped his arm around Tori's waist and gently rubbed her belly.

"Well we're going to finish the nursery today. You know all the finishing touches," Michelle said and I saw Tori frown a little at her. I was also confused at the sudden change of subject. "Well that's nice. How's Brian doing today?" I asked and Michelle smiled.

"He's doing good. He's sleeping right now, but he'll probably be kicking later. Tori you should feel them moving. My baby is incredible," Michelle said in an imperious manner and I frowned at her.

Nobody else except Tori and Ross seemed to notice though.

"I'm not at the point in my pregnancy yet. Only from next month. I'm sure it's an incredible feeling," Tori said and I noticed Ross clenching his jaw. "So do you guys think our kids will be competitive? Because they're going to be so close to each other's age. There can be competition in a big family," Michelle continued imperiously and Tori finally snapped.

"That may not be something you have to worry about, Michelle, since there seems to be a sick cycle in my family. Don't worry we won't be competition for you and your precious baby," she hissed and everyone fell silent.

I struggled to keep my smirk contained.

"What's your problem?" Rocky suddenly asked and Ross's head snapped to him. "My problem?" Tori asked and he nodded. "Ask your girlfriend that Rocky. There's no need to be snobbish or look down at my baby or my wife," Ross snapped and Rocky fell silent again.

"You're siding with her?" Rocky asked.

"What the hell is your problem, Rocky? She's my wife of course of going to be on her side. Michelle was out of line. I know she knows about Tori's concerns about this baby, she told Michelle about them, and you probably know too. So why the hell are you continuing this?" Ross asked furiously, almost yelling, and guilt took over Rocky's features.

"It's a stupid concern," Michelle mumbled and a look took over Tori's face that scared me. Pure hatred.

"Yeah to you!" Tori yelled furiously. "You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, Michelle! I don't care if your kid is better in sports or smarter or has better hair. The only thing I care about is getting to see my child alive and not having to bury him or her like the past two generations did with their oldest children!"

The whole room was silent and the tension could be cut with a knife. "I think we're gonna go before other things get said," Ross growled as he stood up and held out his hand for Tori. He gently helped her up and I frowned.

"C'mon you guys. We were having a great brunch," I said and Ross nodded. "We were, but it's time to go," he said and I noticed tears gathering in Tori's eyes.

×××

"I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill," I sang into the microphone and Ross smiled at me from the other side of the studio. We decided to just record the song in our own studio and a couple of cameras was set up since we're going to make a video from this.

It's not going to look homemade since we have professional cameras and Ross knows what he's doing.

I'm wearing a black maternity skirt with a blue shirt that I love. My hair was down and, of course, I was wearing my wedding ring.

As I continued singing I could see images of my mom floating around my head and my heart felt heavy. I gave my everything into the song. Every ounce of love I have for her, every ounce of sadness, of regret and pure heartbreak.

Ross's POV

She has an amazing voice.

She sings the sing like it was made for her voice. So beautiful and perfect. The control she has over her voice is amazing and it was hypnotising. Once you start listening to the cover you won't be able to stop.

It's the type of song you'll listen to repeat for a whole week and could still listen to it after that.

As the song came to an end you could see the sadness in her eyes, but she kept her voice perfect and unwavering. It was amazing what she could do with her voice and I have no doubt she'll receive calls from record companies.

"Hallelujah
You were an angel
in the shape of my mum.
You got to see the person I have become
Spread your wings and I know
That when God took you back
He said
'Hallelujah you're home',"

Just as she finished singing a single tear slid down her cheek slowly and she closed her eyes. I stopped recording and she stood up off the chair before walking to me.

"That was beautiful, Angel," I said and she smiled at me. "Yeah?" she asked and I nodded. "It was amazing," I said honestly and pulled her into my arms.

Later that night we were laying peacefully in bed. "The cover's going to be a hit," I said as I lightly rubbed her belly and she giggled. "It was fun singing again," she said and I kissed her neck softly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Now let's get some sleep. Goodnight, baby," I said as I bent down and kissed her stomach. "Goodnight, my gorgeous wife," I said and I could see her blushing in the darkness. "Goodnight, my handsome husband," she said and I chuckled as proudness filled my body before kissing her softly.

Well Michelle was a bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 375 18
Ellington has a sister ? yep . Alyssa Ratliff moves to California with her brother for the first time in forever . when she meets the lynches her lif...
155K 3.9K 31
"baby you were worth the wait" everything is worth the wait... right? even if the wait took ten years? • hope you take the time to check out my book...
30.6K 828 30
Riker and Ross Lynch both begin developing feelings for each other and fall in love, the only problem is they are brothers. Rocky Lynch and Ellington...
112K 1.9K 35
"We'll always love you. That's a promise, Rei," Riker said. "Yeah, no matter what, we'll always stick together," Ross said. "You can always count on...