Artificial Intelligence (Ai M...

By SimplyKuudere

Saito Yuki fell for one of the members of Quartet Night Mikaze Ai. Graduating at Saotome Academy as an Idol h... More

Artificial Intelligence: 01
AI: 02
AI: 03
AI: 04
AI: 05
AI: 06
AI: 07
AI: 08
AI: 09
AI: 10
AI: 11
AI: 12
AI: 13
AI: 14
AI: 16
AI: 17
AI: 18
AI: 19
AI: 20
AI: 21
AI: 22
AI: 23
AI: 24
AI: 25
AI: 26
AI: 27
AI: 28
AI: 29
AI: 30
AI: Sequel

AI: 15

1.4K 55 6
By SimplyKuudere

Reiji’s POV

“Ohayow Ai-ai!” I called out to Ai-kun. He turned around with a pile of papers in his hands.

“Ohayo.”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m just going to try all of these songs again.” He uttered as he showed me all the papers. It’s the list of all his new songs that he’s planning to release.

“Owh, want me to come and listen?” ^_^ He only blinked at me in response.

“I’m taking that as a yes.” I voiced as I tagged along with him. We went directly to the practice room and he started arranging.

“Neh, Ai-Ai… why suddenly felt like practicing?” I asked him. I’m a bit curious. I thought he gave up on the songs because he was aware that it really lacks something.

“No reason.” I cocked my eyebrow at him and sat on one of the chairs. He started singing. His voice is as heavenly as usual. The way he sang is a bit different than before. It felt… good but somehow a bit incomplete, like he’s trying to suppress something. That also goes to his other songs. Better yet there’s something stopping it to be perfect.

I was a bit amazed by his performance.

“Woh! you’re good Ai-kun.” *.* I uttered and gave him a thumb’s up. He sighed then approached me. That’s pretty unusual of him.

“What’s wrong Ai-Ai? Is something bothering you?” I asked.

“No, it’s just that I’ve been defecting lately.” He simply answered. He’s just standing in front of me, his arms cross against his chest.

“Have you checked on the professor?” I asked.

“Yeah, he said I have no problem.”

I tilted my head a bit.

“What’s your problem?” I dared to ask.

“I’ve been doing unusual things lately.”

“Like?” O.O

“Like doing unusual things.” He simply answered.

I don’t know what to say… What are the unusual things he’s talking about? He’s so ambiguous.

“What are these unusual things?” I asked. He only stared at me while I was waiting for his answer.

“Like doing- …” *thud* the door swung open and Yuki ran towards us. She suddenly hugged Mikaze while jumping happily with a piece of paper in her hand. Mikaze was a bit surprised on what was happening. His eyes wide open and the paper in his hands are now scattered on the floor.

O_O Rare sight for Mikaze.

“Look.” Yuki held out the paper and showed it to Mikaze. Mikaze only blinked at her.

“Eh? What’s that Yuki-chan, Lemme see…” I stood up and ran to Mikaze’s side.

It’s her examination results and it’s quite… high.

“Woh!!! 98/100 , 94/100, 96/100… Congratulations Yuki-chan!” I read it out loud. She only smiled at me in response.

“It’s all thanks to Mikaze-senpai.” She uttered and turned to Mikaze.

 Oh yeah, it’s been a week after the examination and today is the release of the results. Day’s passed by so quickly… It’s like … It’s just yesterday when Yuki-chan won’t even come out of the library to eat and Ai-Ai will bring her food. My eyes widened upon remembering it and a wide smile formed on my lips as I looked at Mikaze with suspicion.

“It’s my job.” He said and turned his gaze towards me. “Why are you looking at me in that way?” He asked.

“No… Reason…” I uttered in a playful tone…

“Oh… let’s go out! My treat!” Yuki suddenly shouted while shifting her gaze to the two of us.

“That’s a great idea Yuki-chan!” *o*

“You go ahead.”

“ehhhh… Ai-Ai is such a kill joy…” =3=

“Come on Mikaze-senpai… please.” Yuki pleaded.

“Yeah, senpai…” I emphasized senpai. He looked at us and let out a sigh.

“Okay.”He agreed. Now I know what’s that glitch he’s talking about. Yuki jumped cheerfully and shouted, “I’ll go get the others.” She ran out.

I looked at Ai with a huge grin in my face…

“I think I know what’s your problem…”

“What?”

“You should discover it for yourself.” =3=  he didn’t push the answer out of me… Ai is just so boring >^<

“Does she know that you’re a-…”

“no.”

“When are you planning to tell?”

“Why does she have to know?” 

Yuki’s love for Ai is quite obvious… that’s why.

“Because, if not she’ll-…” I stopped. I smiled at him. “Nothing Ai-ai…”

Yuki’s POV

In the end it’s only me, Mikaze, Reiji, Syo, and Natsuki. The others are busy. I let out a sigh. No need to be sad. I’ll just enjoy this even if it’s only the 5 of us.

“Where do you want to go?” I asked them.

***

We went to Tokyo Disney land- three out of five votes. It’s really quite obvious who voted. Me, Natsuki and Reiji ^_^v. The other two don’t stand a chance.

I’m wearing brown shorts, orange hoodie, and my sneakers. Oh yeah, and sun-glasses just in case.

We arrived at Tokyo Disneyland and we bought a 1-day passport for all 5 of us. As I said, my treat.

Upon entering, my childishness within me came out. I’m feeling a bit agitated and I want to pull them to all of the rides that I want.

“Let’s start there!” I shouted as I pointed at a mountain with an open hole and water falls through it.

“No water!” Syo shouted. “I don’t want to get wet!” he reasoned and I pouted.

“Fine! Then there!” I pointed at Gadget’s go coaster.

“No! Definitely no heights!” he shouted again. I grinned. “Natsuki-kun.” I turned to him and smiled.

“Yes!!!” He grabbed Syo and carried him. Syo scurried on top of Natsuki but he couldn’t do a thing.

“I’m going to die! I’m going to die!” Syo keeps on repeating the same sentence. I sat alone on the very front and behind me are Natsuki and Syo, behind them are Mikaze and Reiji.

As the engine started, I can still hear Syo saying the same sentence over and over again. This is so agitating. We’re facing a huge drop and I’m in front.

“I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die,” Then… it sped down. “I’m gonna di- kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I laughed. My tummy is being tickled. Most of all, Syo screams like a girl.

That was fun… I looked for another ride.

“I think my soul is gone.” Syo said. Natsuki is carrying him. I laughed at the sight of Syo. He really does looks like he was abandoned by his soul. I looked at Mikaze and Reiji, despite of their hair, they look fine. I laughed again while looking at Mikaze. He looks so serious but his hair isn’t.

“What are you laughing at?” He asked, a bit irked on my actions.

“Nothing.” I stopped myself by biting both of lips.

I looked around and saw a weird looking mansion. I pointed at it and Syo reacted again.

“No,no,no,no,no.” he repeated the same word a lot of times.

I pulled him and Natsuki helped me by pushing. ‘Haunted Mansion’ I read.

We entered and a cold chill crept on me. I came in first. Right behind me is Syo who’s holding on to Natsuki like a child.

It was dark. I can’t see anything… I looked around and something popped out.

“Kyaaaaaaaa! Let me out! Let me out!” someone shouted. I turned around. It wasn’t Syo… I looked at Reiji and he’s wrapped around Mikaze. I laughed hard that I thought my lungs are going to burst.

I was laughing hard and didn’t notice that there’s something poking me from behind. I turned slowly and saw a skeleton.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I shouted as I ran back. I passed through Natsuki and Syo and was about to pass Mikaze and Reiji when Mikaze grabbed me by my hood, choking me in the process… he really loves doing that.

I hid behind him and we continued our way in a straight line. Natsuki in front, Syo behind him, Reiji behind Syo, me behind Reiji and Mikaze at my back. I don’t want to be the last person in the line. Someone might grab me.

We continued our way. The dim lights suddenly turned off. I can’t see anything. I faced Mikaze and was about to walk back, when the lights turned on again. I’m facing Mikaze, his face is as blank as ever.

“Wah!” I heard Natsuki screamed and like a domino, we all fell down.

I opened my eyes and I was on top of Mikaze… My face turned red like a ripped tomato. I blinked. We’re on an awkward position. I can’t move because Reiji’s back is pressed on mine. Natsuki on top then Syo, and Reiji. They are weighing me down. I tried pushing myself up, but the three huge guys are impossible to push up. My face is so close to Mikaze and I’m trying my best to maintain a space between us. He’s staring at me with such eyes. He won’t even complain that we’re heavy. He’s just staring at me.

“O-oi stand up!” I shouted. Someone moved and the motion made the weight heavier, causing me to lean closer to him. Another motion came up and it pushed me closer to him. Our lips accidentally met. My face became redder. As I felt Reiji stood up. I scurried up. Mikaze slowly stood up. I bowed down at him.

“Sorry! It was an accident!” I exclaimed, he only blinked at me. Reiji, Syo and Natsuki looking at me with a perplexed expression.

We continued on until we got out.

“Baka Yuki! Stop choosing stupid places! You’ll get me killed.” Syo shouted at me and I just laughed.

My mind spaced out again. I touched my lips with my fingers and thought… ‘This is the second time’

“Yuki-chan, where do you want to go next? Natsuki asked me getting me into my senses. I looked around and pointed…

***

We rode almost all of the rides and adventured on different worlds. It was a lot of fun. My companions look like their having fun. One of my favorite days. Syo, even thou he was almost killed, he looks like he’s having fun.

It’s dark out already and we decided to eat at the restaurant here at Tokyo Disney land. After that we watch fireworks at the seaside. It was beautiful… especially when you’re aware that the person you love is with you.

I gazed at his direction and he was just staring at the fireworks that painted the night sky with such wondrous colors.

After that, we decided to go home.

“Oh, wait! Souvenirs!” I called out to them. “Let’s go back.” I said then ran back.

I wore my sunglasses and put on my hood just in case. I came in and there where tons of stuffs. It’s also pretty crowded. Good thing I brought my sunglasses. It would be pretty rough if one notices me. Being an idol isn’t an easy job.

I bought 2 big stuff toys for my girls and different souvenir items for the others. Natsuki helped me carry the others.

One girl suddenly bumped on me and my glasses flew away.

“S-sorry.” She apologized with her eyes wide open upon knowing who I am.

“Sa-Saito Yuki!” She shouted and pointed at me. Other people present who heard her looked at me.

I let out a sigh, “Okay here we go.” I mumbled…

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! Can I have an autograph?” “Take a picture.” “Yuki!” They gathered around me, pushing my companions out. How come they don’t notice them?

One suddenly bumped on Natsuki and his glasses fall. I heard Syo shrieked. I looked at their direction and Natsuki looks different.

“Get out of the way!” he mumbled and looked at the gathering people. Frightened, they all ran out.

Natsuki approached me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

“What do you think are you doing?!” He glared at me. “N-Natsuki?” I asked a bit frightened.

“Satsuki, stop.” Mikaze ordered. Satsuki? Who is Satsuki?

“You don’t order me around. You piece of crap.” He let go of me and approached Mikaze. He was about to hit him but I ran to cover him up. I closed my eyes and was getting ready for the hard hit. Nothing came, I looked at Natsuki and he was stopping himself. I blinked at him and he suddenly pushed me to the side making me collide on the rough floor.

“Yuki!” Reiji and Syo shouted in sync. Reiji ran towards me.

“M-Mikaze-senpai!” I shouted as I watched Natsuki grab him by his shoulders. My eyes widened as Natsuki’s grasp tightened on him. Why won’t he fight? It looks like he doesn’t feel anything. His expression remained barren. I tried standing but the wound on my knee stings. I looked at it and cursed under my breath.

His gripped tightened. “Natsuki stop!” I shouted. A cracking sound emanated from Mikaze. My eyes widened and my jaws dropped. “Natsuki!” I shouted. I looked at Syo, his sneaking behind Natsuki with his glasses at hand. He put it on him and just like that Natsuki stopped and laughed.

“W-what happened?” I asked. Syo approached me and assisted me.

“You’ve just met Satsuki.” He said

“Satsuki?”

“Yeah, Natsuki’s alternate personality. He comes out whenever Natsuki takes off his glasses. It’s a split personality called ‘Gemini syndrome.’ Satsuki is the dark side of Natsuki. Satsuki hospitalized 50,000 people because of his incredible strength. The only way to put him back to Natsuki is to put his glasses back on.” He explained.

I looked at Mikaze and he still wears a blank expression but he’s holding on to his left shoulder. Is it broken? I tried approaching him but my knee spreads pain throughout my entire body.

We went back to the dormitory… 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.