I won't Mind - Ziam

By zeeyumRule

#BackForYou Liam James Payne heir of the Payne industry.. Though he was born in a rich family, he was a very... More

Author's Note
Kidnapping Project!!
St. Lawrence Fest!
We Are In This Together!
A Boy Named Perfection
Boxing Round 1
Author note 2
track race!!
Art Competition
Radio 23.7
Boxing round - 2
I can't Do This
Street Fight
Broken Friendship
Jealous?
Sorry?
Touch of Past
Larry Stylinson
Fight?
The TOMMO Plan
Worry
Sexual Desire
I Give Up
Awkward
Plan-Z
King Louis
Pain
I'll miss You!!
Awful Silence
The Contract
Liam?
Mind Games?
Li-yum XD
Devil Mind
4 Wishes
Lieutenant
Date
Third Wish
Make Love To You
New turn
Warzone
Wish 4
Back home
Epilogue

Why??

1.4K 95 70
By zeeyumRule

With a bang voice Zayn's sleep was disturbed and he quickly got off his bed to the hall. The first thing he noticed was Liam on the floor with a chair on him while his hands were still chained.

"Shit Liam!" Zayn ran to pick Liam's chair "what are you doing? You idoih"

Liam didn't respond.

"You hurt?" Zayn asked gently while tracing Liam's hands.

Liam still didn't responded

Zayn threw some clothes off from the nearby couch and sat at it, observing Liam carefully.

It took everything from Liam not to turn at the staring Zayn but after a while he gave up.

"What the fuck you staring at? Liam asked angrily

This time it was Zayn who refused to respond.

"And what is this place!" Liam asked turning his head around the hall.

"It's my house, Leeyum" Zayn said without blinking his eyes from him

"You call this a house???? It's more like a closet!" Just how far Liam's graze can go all he could see was clothes. Clothes On the floor, on the couch, on the dining table, on the fridge, on TV- just every fucking where.

"Well... It is what it is! Can't help it" Zayn said and finally took his eyes off from Liam. He rested his head at the top of the couch and closed his eyes.

--------

Next morning when Zayn woke up he saw a blanket in him.

"Morning, Zaynie" Niall said happily like always from the dining table.

"Morning!" Zayn lazily yawned and saw Liam shaking his head with painful expression.

Zayn turned to Niall seeking some answer "neck cramps" Niall said "but if he stays in that chair tonight he is definitely going to catch severe pain"

"Hmm" Zayn thoughtfully nodded

"Come here Zaynie, I will do your dressing before going to the hospital. It's Sunday! so double work for me. Besides that, Hazza is having a busy day as well so he took Louis with him to the bakery"

Zayn got off the couch and the blanket fell but he didn't bother to pick it up, actually he ignored it.

Liam widened his eyes in disbelief. Liam was a type of a guy who likes thing perfect. Like everything around him should be clean and tidy. He loved neatness but Zayn on the other hand was completely opposite and so were the other three boys.

Liam kept his glare on Zayn who went and sat in front of Niall. Niall carefully took out the old bandage and cleaned the wound.

Liam heart was pounding on seeing Zayn's dressing. He was carefully watching Niall's move so that it won't hurt Zayn. But when Niall applied the ointment tube on Zayn's forehead, he growled in pain, on seeing that Liam made a hiss voice as if he was one who is hurt. Luckily neither of the boys heard him.

After Niall was done he examined the bruises on Zayn's hand which Liam hasn't noticed till now.

"You can handle Liam by your own, right?" Niall asked in concern.

"Hmm" Zayn nodded in agreement with a small smile

Niall got up and went to the main door "Take care, Zayn! You too, Liam. See you guys in the evening" Niall said happily and slammed the door.

Honestly Niall was very happy as Liam was staying with them. He wanted to try his cooking and narrate him all his stories and talk about golf. Best of that was Liam is chained and he can't run away from him unlike rest of the boys.

"Ain't he a lively one" Liam smiled without recalling that he is mad at Zayn but Zayn was happy on the interaction.

"He is but don't trust him. I am sure he is happy because he can narrate you all his boring stories" Zayn said as he walked from the chair to his room

"You shouldn't be the one talking about trust Zayn!" Liam said staring at Zayn with the same eyes Zayn was scared to look in

Without giving an explanation he went in. Liam turned away when Zayn went back to his room. Hours past but Zayn didn't show up. Liam was bored and his neck was in terrible pain and so was his ass. He wanted to stand up at all cost. He tried to shift his hands continuously and he felt the chain loosening.

He constantly checked Zayn's path while making an attempt to free himself. After few twist and turns the chain came out. Harry was the one who tied the chair so he made sure it wasn't that tight to block Liam's wrist but he went easy and Liam was free now.

He quickly got off the chair and went to the main door without a second thought. When he tried to open the door, he found out the door was locked from outside.

"Shit!!!" He angrily cursed.

He turned to Zayn's room and slowly marched towards it. "Zayn must have the keys" he said to himself. He gently pushed door and saw Zayn sleeping on his bed.

He went in his room on tip toes and saw the radiant clock in his wall. It was 11am. He shifted his stare to find countless drawings on his wall. Graffiti everywhere and the left over spots in his wall were covered with drawing.

For a second he stood there admiring the drawings then quickly shifted his attention to search the keys. After a few exploring. he found a bunch of keys beside a photo frame. He reached his hand for the keys but the photo frame caught his attention, and he picked that instead of the keys.

It was Zayn's old family pic back when he was ten old. No doubt he was a cutie. Liam smiled and traced Zayn's face in the photograph. Zayn looked happy and innocent.

He turned to Zayn who was sleeping peacefully.

"Why did you betray me, Zayn?" Liam asked softly making sure he won't disturb his sleep

"You do know that you were my first friend right? I trusted you more than anything else. Then why?" Liam eyes foamed with tear. He saw Zayn changing his turn so he quickly came out of the room.

"I refuse to go from here until you answer my question. They must be a reason. Somewhere my heart still believes in you, you helped me even without knowing who I am. So why? I want the reason Zayn- Just why?" Liam said staring at Zayn from the corner of his eye.

He went back to chair and pulled the chains back to his place but they were loose for anyone to notice.

After a while a noise came from Zayn's room and he rushed out to find Liam on his chair completely trapped.

"Sorry I - I slept. I- was tired. You hungry?" Zayn asked awkwardly. Liam could say that Zayn thought Liam was near him and he ran, Zayn scared face was saying everything.

"I am not hungry!" Liam replied without emotion on his face.

"Hmm if you want something call me. I am right in my room" Zayn said looking at his feet and left.

Now Liam was bored. He knew he was free yet he had to sit there like an idiot. He turned around and saw the untidy things which made him dizzy.

"Fuck I can't stand this!" Liam quickly unwrapped the chains pushing away his thoughts on what will happen if Zayn sees him.

--------

"Thanks for picking me up guys" Niall said while putting the key in the keyhole of the flat.

"Don't mention it, Nialler!" Louis said holding four paper bags in each hand.

Niall opened the door and chanted " I am hooooo-"

Louis and Harry went in after Niall and had their eyes out. Louis dropped the bags on floor.

"This must the wrong house!" Niall said and Louis quickly grabbed the bags from the floor and they all were ready to leave.

"Welcome home boys!" Liam greeted and they turned with pale face.

"Liam?" They all shouted in unison.

"Why are you not in chains?" Louis asked

"My butt was numb from all the sitting" Liam nodded

"Okay" Niall said blankly.

"Where is Zayn?" Harry asked

"In his room from the morning" Liam replied.

"Why didn't you left when you had the chance?" Louis asked

"I want some answers. Then I will leave" Liam said casually.

Louis and Harry marched towards and made him sit on the chair again. This time Harry chained it pretty tightly. Liam frowned.

Zayn heard some voices coming out of his room so he got up from his bed and opened his door.

He went out and his eyes dropped on the view. "What the hell happened here?" Zayn cried in shock but None of the boys responded.

"Guys who the fuck cleaned our house?" Zayn asked like he was about to faint

"I know right! This is pure torture!" Louis joined

"I don't feel like home anymore" Niall cried resting his head on Louis shoulder.

"I thought Zayn is dramatic but you guys are in a league of your own" Liam have a huge sign.

"Hey look the red boots I bought 6 months ago I thought I forgot it on the store but I actually bought it" Harry said happily taking those boots in his hands.

"Oh yeah!" Niall said touching Harry's boots

"So Liam have you seen a red, blue, white, black, and yellow t-shirt with superman logo on it? I bring them and loose them like all the time" Louis picked up a paper bag from floor and took out a green color t-shirt with superman logo on it "see I bought one more"

"Yeah I actually found them. It's weird to see so many superman logo shirts but never mind two of them are in dryers and three of them in that room's closet" Liam said and pointed Harry's room.

"Okay!" Louis smiled at Liam and took steps towards Harry's room

"Wait a second" Zayn said and everyone turned to Zayn "Liam cleaned it?"

"Yeah! When we came here he was out of chains. You are a bad watcher Zayn!" Niall narrowed his eyes on Zayn.

"Yeah that's why I am going to watch over this hottie from now on" Louis folded his hands in conclusion and looked at Zayn who fell in Louis trap like always and was burning in anger.

"Yeah, but don't you have your RJ Boring Tomlinson thing to do?" Zayn asked sarcastically

"I can quit that thing to watch over Liam. Like he is more interesting than that shitty thing" Louis said in a duh tone making Zayn even furious.

"Why didn't you ran away?" Zayn asked Liam

"There is something I want to know. After that I will leave" Liam said calmly

"Like hell you will! I will be more careful next time!" Zayn argued

"Doesn't matter! I know I can storm off from here whenever I want!" Liam said giving a sarcastic smile

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that" Zayn rolled his eyes and went to his room.

ocument�M1[�}�

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 65 16
I had always dreamt of moving off to another country and starting a new, exciting life. However, when the opportunity presented itself, I found that...
11K 376 25
An adaption of Judith Mcnaught’s Double Standards. Liam Payne, the ruggedly handsome president of Global Industries has and Zayn, the young secretary...
67.7K 1.9K 20
*not famous * Liam is a nerd, like a big nerd. He is always the target for bully's so his parents move him to a different school hoping the bullying...
1.3M 40.6K 30
Young Liam Payne was left as an orphan at a young age and was forced into an orphanage, little did he know was that the Styles family was going to ch...