Drunkard|2Jae|

By Yoonmin321

In which Choi Youngjae is the University's drunkard. But Im Jaebum finds out a deep secret about Youngjae whi... More

INTRO
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
VAMPIRE 2JAE FANFIC IS PUBLISHED
Six
Seven
Eight
did you like this story?
PLEASE AND THANKS

epilogue

1.5K 121 15
By Yoonmin321

Now the couple have been dating for months and months.

Six months in total.

"Are your withdrawls gone?" Jaebum asked Youngjae at the lunch table at school.

Youngjae nodded, "They've been gone for two months, hyung. Stop asking." He laughed.

Jaebum smiled and held Youngjae's hand, "Good."

Youngjae smiled and was leaning in to kiss Jaebum when the others sat at the table. Feeling embarrassed, Youngjae pulled back.

"Oops, did we interrupt something?" Bambam asked.

"Yes, yes you did." Jaebum lowered his head.

"But who cares. Now that we live together." Youngjae linked arms with the older.

"Yeah. Who cares."

The end
Please COMMENT And Vote ~Sorry for the sudden ending. I need to focus on reading for school and a book I really love *cough* read warcross *cough* I also need to focus on writing my other stories but those will take a while for me to update. Thanks for reading.Lee Rin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
147K 51 1
❛ y'know what, hyung? you can trust me. i got this. jeon's in good hands, promise. ❜ going to a college full of homework and loud students didn't sou...
425K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
426K 12.8K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...