The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

The sky is blue

4.5K 173 5
By BlackThornedRose717

"Ahh!!" I yelled running out the pack  house holding the shoe to my chest.

I felt two arms hold me in place and frowned at the sparks. ugh, cant I ever win? just once?

"why did you do that?" he laughed in my ear.

his voice rung in my ear and my wolf whined.

///FLASHBACK///

I looked over him again. I walked over to Dominick's side and glared.

"HMMM" I mumbled.

I grabbed the half eaten sandwich in my hand and shoved it in his face. he yelped and I pushed him in the chair making him fall flat on his back. I ripped the shoe of his right foot and sprinted out the house.

that sandwich was bad anyway, even if Eric made it.

///FLASHBACK OVER///

"What?! that sandwich was terrible and I have a new respect for Dominick!!" I said laughing

"fine have it your way "he scoffed

"I'm going to take a run OK?" I said laughing.

"OK, Be careful" Eric said heading back into the house.

I strutted towards the woods and smiled at the birds, I walked behind a tree and stripped my clothes off.

I felt my bones crunch,crack and change . My dark fur sprouted an and my eyes glowed. I felt the leaves crunch from my wolfs weight and smiled. I picked up the shoe in my mouth and it surprisingly smelled good, like Strawberry's...

without further idea, I sprinted off into the dark green, woods. the trees reached out to me and the wind whistled. I felt water rush and sprinted to the river.

as I trotted to the rushing water I spotted a gray wolf in the distance, rogue . I put on Luna mode and growled dropping the shoe.

"why are you on our land rogue!!" I spat

his gray eyes snapped up to me in surprise. He seemed to be a young wolf, 16-18?

"sorry to startle you, im just passing through" he smiled in his wolf form.

you could sense the happiness in his voice.

"Ashlyn?" he said

how did he know-

"I used to be in your pack, recently alpha killed himself, so Luna is going crazy" he sighed

I gulped.

"your not going to tell them where I am right?" I asked.

"only if you promise not to tell them were I -"he suddenly stopped.

I looked up to see his limp form on the ground.

blood seeped down his beautiful gray coat. I whined and trotted to him.

I felt the air get knocked out of me and shifted into human form from the pain. I looked up to see those eyes. Ryan.

"Aww little princess, you think I would let you get away? Your lucky I have already made plans... I will see you later" he smiled and let go of my neck.

I shook my head and realized that he was gone.. damn is it me or do I need to take a hot shower.. he gave me the creeps.

I felt a tear slide down my face and I knew it was weird... we need to mate with Eric. Ryan still feels a pull, if I fully mate, then the pull he feels would vanish and he wouldn't feel a thing. if this works.. he might just leave me alone.

'Eric? I'm ready to mate and I want us to rule this pack formally with tradition' I said

I could feel his happiness...

'OK' he said happily

'we will have a party to celebrate us as a mated couple after we mate!!!' he practically shouted

ugh.. I focused my view on the sky... I just noticed... The sky is really blue...

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everybody today is 5/6/14 and I will publish my new book called 'destroyed' its really good and if you guys like my books...you would at least check it out.

give it a chance and please know this.... I will finish this book at EXACTLY 40 chapters.

I will make a sequel or like one of those second book series. I will update when I can and I hope you  all like my new book!!!

-VOTE

-FOLLOW

-COMMENT

if you have gotten this far in my book, thank you for giving me a chance and I hope you like this chapter.

-blackthornedrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 15.4K 27
It's so cold...I feel like I'm freezing up. Literally. I felt like everything inside was beginning to change...who I was, what I was, and just me. I...
25.8K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...
54 0 10
I really don't remember the last time I was happy even my childhood memories I honestly don't remember having a bubbly childhood like any other kids...