Psycho Sitter - Harry Styles...

By _Discovered_

Cassandra Lowe's parents seem to be always working, making them leave behind their two children with relative... More

**Before You Read**
Psycho Sitter // Harry Styles
1.✔
2.✔
3.✔
4.✔
5.✔
6.✔
7.✔
8.✔
9.✔
10.✔
11.✔
12.✔
13.✔
14.✔
15.✔
***IF THE LAST CHAPTER WAS BLANK READ THIS***
16.✔
17.✔
18.✔
19.✔
20.✔
21.✔
**SKIP**
22.✔
22. (Part Two) ✔
23.✔
24.✔
Question/Answer
25.✔
Question/Answer
26.✔
27.✔
28.✔
***SKIP***
29.✔
31.✔
32.✔
33.✔
34.✔
35.✔
36.✔
37.✔
38.✔
39.✔
40.✔
This Story Is Being Continued
41.✔
42.✔
43.✔
44.✔
45. ✔
46.✔
47.
Epilogue
• The Fanfiction Awards 2016 •
Sequel?
Psycho Sitter is Getting an Ending!
WE'RE GETTING PUBLISHED!

30.✔

239K 8.2K 8K
By _Discovered_

Cassandra's POV

I freeze at the sound of the voice. Everything suddenly goes dead quite.

My breathing has completely stopped, the only sound is the small droplets of water dripping from the concrete ceiling onto the cold ground that I stand on. I take a deep breath telling myself it was just my mind playing tricks on me as I turn around slowly, not in any rush, to see what could possibly be standing before me. I squint my eyes from the dimly lit room as I see an out line of a small figure slowly walking towards me. I take a step back holding my breath as the person nears closer to me.

"I asked you a question." The same sweet voice spoke now standing where the light falls over her face.

It was a young girl no older than seven with curly dirty blonde hair that cascaded down the front of her whitish brown dress. The dress she wore went down to her ankles with holes covering the bottom of it but that's not really what scared me most about her. One side of her pale faced skin looked as if it had been burned. There were even places in her dress that had holes, I'm guessing from some kind of fire.

"Are you alright?" She asked coming even closer.

I took a step back only for my back to hit the cold metal door.

"I-I" I couldn't even form words as I stared at the young girl.

She looks like something out of a horror film one in which I would not watch. Was this a joke? Is Harry just trying to scare me? Or is this actually happening? I didn't know and that's what scared me.

"I would really like for you to play dolls with me, it's been so long since anybody has came to visit me." Her sweet voice made her even creepier.

"I won't hurt you... I promise." She was practically begging me to play with her but I just couldn't bring myself to do so.

I mean, this isn't normal. A little girl being locked up in a basement for who knows how long.

Why would anybody do this? She's just a little girl -a creepy one at that but still.

"You know, it's rude not to speak when you are spoken to." It sounded like something my mother would tell me when I was little.

"My mommy always told me that." So her mother would tell her that too...

I took a few deep breaths knowing I'd have to talk to the young girl at some point considering it doesn't look like I'm getting out of here anytime soon.

"Sure, I'll play but first what's your name?" I asked trying my best not to stutter and sound afraid of the young girl which I am very much.

"I can't tell you that." She answered swaying back and forth.

"And why not?" I asked raising a brow.

"Because mommy always said don't tell a stranger your name, age or address." She said matter of factly.

"Well didn't your mommy tell you not to talk to strangers?" I said taking a step near her.

"I know my mommy always did." I childishly spoke.

"Well my mommy said you can talk to strangers as long as you don't tell them your name, age or address. " She spoke putting her hands on her hips.

I thought for a minute, how could I convince her to tell me her name or at least something about herself?

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours." I bribed.

She looked down at her feet, I'm guessing she was trying to decide if she really wanted to tell me or not. After a few more seconds past she finally looked up from her stare at the cold wet ground.

"No... It's a secret." She said smiling at me from across the room, it was a creepy smile in fact.

"You never answered my question." She said taking small steps towards me.

I stood my ground knowing there was nowhere I could go. I thought of the choices I had, I could either scream hoping that maybe someone will happen to here me and come rescue me from this demon child or just play damn dolls with her. She stared at me, well more like through me!

"I'll play but can I be Ken?..." I asked playfully hoping to break the awkward mood that seemed to lurk in the air.

She looks at me as if I've killed someone.

"There is no Ken..." She said with all seriousness.

"I ripped his head off." She finished smiling at the thought of her cruel actions upon the toy doll.

"Why would you do that?..." I asked afraid of what made her rip the poor dolls head off.

She stopped moving completely and looked me dead in the eyes saying as a small tear ran down her cheek,

"A boy once broke my heart... In ways you will probably will never understand." She said speaking beyond her years.

"You're like seven, how could a boy break your heart?" I asked truly wondering the answer.

"Like I said, you wouldn't understand." She said turning away from me and walking over to a corner bending over and picking something up.

I couldn't quite tell what she picked up before she started walking back over to me.

"Who do you want to play as?" She said holding up two dolls.

One had brown hair and green eyes where the other one had reddish brown hair with grey eyes. They both looked sad but how? They are just dolls.

"What are their names?" I asked wondering if they even had any.

"This is Annie." She said holding up the doll with green eyes.

"And this one is Mia." She happily spoke handing me the doll with grey eyes.

I took it from her examining the doll. I had heard the name before, well actually, I had just had the name be screamed at me not long ago but I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as the little nameless girl spoke again.

"What's your name?" She asked sitting down on the ground.

"Cassandra." I answered taking a seat on the ground as well even though it was wet from the dripping ceiling.

We played with the dolls for probably two hours, her just asking loads of questions and me giving in to answering them. I tried asking her questions but most of them she wouldn't answer and just said, 'mommy told me not to tell strangers that'. It got on my nerves because by the time she had asked half of her questions I wasn't considered a stranger anymore but I did find out her favorite color...

It's green.

She was now laying down on a bed in the far right corner of the room while I sat by the metal door praying to God that somehow I'll get out of this mess. I closed my eyes hoping to escape the world.

* * *

I awake to the sound of a door nob being wiggled then the cold door slowly starting to push open making my body scoot forward. I get out of the way jumping to my feet in hopes of a rescue. When the door is fully open Zayn stands before me, my stylist -if I dare call him that.

"Zayn?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's me." He smiles at me.

"What are you doing down here?" I wondered taking a step closer to the beautiful man.

"I came to warn you..." He breathed out.

"Of what?" I asked scared of the answer.

"Harry. He's going to be down here soon and he didn't seem very happy at all when I saw him not long ago-" Before he could finish what he was saying footsteps could be heard marching down the stairs.

A few seconds later the devil himself stood in front of us breathing heavily.

"Get over here now." He spoke sternly his eyes burning holes through me.

Zayn stepped in front of me shielding me some what from the raging man standing before us.

"I think you should leave Harry-"

"Shut the hell up and move, you little piece of shit." He said stepping closer to us.

"No." Zayn bravely stood up for the both of us.

"What did you just say?" Harry said cocking his head to the side.

"I said no-" Before I could comprehend what was happening Harry had Zayn pinned to the ground smashing his fist in his face over and over.

I threw my hands over my mouth as a gasp left my lips.

"Harry stop!" I yelled at him pulling on his bicep.

He just pushed me to the ground, me landing on my butt. I heard some sniffling over to my right only to find the little girl walking over to me with tears in her eyes.

"Go back over there, Sweetie." I commanded.

She just stood there frozen to her spot staring at the scene in front of her. I looked back to the two boys only to find one on the ground, that being Zayn, while Harry was now on his feet breathing even heavier. He slowly turns his head to me and says,

"Get up now." I don't move a muscle at his words, I just sit there staring blankly at him.

"NOW!" His voice booms echoing through the dark basement.

I'm unable to move as I stare at the blood coming from Zayns body. I only hope he is still alive, I wouldn't know what to do without him. Even though I barely know him it would still hurt to see him gone for he is the only person here that has been nice to me.

"Fine you don't want to get up I'll just make you!" Harry screamed marching over to me.

He grabbed my arm pulling me up from the cold ground and threw me over his shoulder.

"No! Let me go!" I screamed at him hitting his back.

"There're men waiting on you, I can't do that, Baby girl." I cringed at the name.

"I'd rather die!" I yelled at him.

He stopped dead in his tracks sitting me back down on the ground but still holding onto me with a firm grip.

"You what?" He said with no emotion.

"I said, I'd rather die." A smirk started to form on his hard features right before he spoke four simple yet deadly words.

"That can be arranged..."

He grabbed me again throwing me over his shoulder before I could even say anything stalking back to the room he had just left. He threw me against the cold wall pushing his body onto mine smirking while doing so. It was obvious he was enjoying this. He put his hand in his back pocket pulling out a pair a handcuffs. He put the chain part of the cuffs around a loop about four feet above my head and then brought them back down cuffing my hands over my head. Once he released me I was dangling in the air my feet almost touching the ground but they're not quite long enough.

"Don't mess with me, Cassie." He said turning away from me and walking over to Zayn and picking him up then doing the same with him as he did with me.

As Harry was walking out of the room he looked back at the little girl standing alone in the corner of the room staring at her with such guilt but he quietly turned away from her and stalked out of the room locking the door behind him.

All that was going through my head was,

We're going to die...

_________________________________

Hey guys!

Okay so I kinda need to clear up some things so please read!

And also I wrote about 'Heaven and Hell' in the past chapter and it seemed that everybody just got pissed so STOP telling other readers that there faith isn't true because thats just mean Cassie and I have the same belief so when you say her faith is not right you're saying my faith isn't true so just remember that if you believe in what I do then thats fine if you don't that's fine as well

Just please be NICE

THERES NO GOAL BUT PLEASE STILL VOTE AND COMMENT?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 56 10
Three years after the Duskwood tragedy... is it tragedy though? Or more like one of those memories which leaving the bittersweet after-taste in your...
931K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
844K 45.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
17.7K 458 8
A normal bodyguard namely Park (Y/N), unbeknownst to himself saved the charmingly beautiful and famous idol, Jisoo of BLACKPINK. Typical and cliche p...