Shawn Mendes Imagines

By sarahabdelm

Follow my fanpage ( @simpleshawnm) on Instagram to read the imagines. I decided to post them also here, so th... More

Missing him
Beach pt.1
Beach pt.2
Shopping
Losing someone you love
True love
Finally seeing him again
Official
My chance
Serie night
Fangirl problems
Fetus Shawn
New York City
Goodbye
The crying girl
Doctor Mendes
Spotify Genius Awards
Proposing
Heartbroken
Sleep
Best friends
Mistake
Sneap peak from my new story
28 December
Sleepless
School Morning
Good Morning
Jamaica
Toronto
SM3
Mercy
Treat you better
Roses
Fallin' All In You
Perfectly Wrong
Where were you in the morning
Finally Official
My Crush
Happy Birthday
Love at first sight
The lost cat
He'll be the one
Big Crush
Love
The proposal
Christmas
Can you trust me?
New Year
Do you know me?
What is love?
Bad Boy
Grammy
A random Imagine

Lost friend

2.4K 38 6
By sarahabdelm

  There she goes again. Every morning it's the same. Y/n and her brother Logan are walking to school. They are making jokes and listening to music. She dances to some Ed Sheeran music and he is just filming it. The way she dances makes my heartbeat go crazy. Seeing her is just a reason for that. Y/n and I are good friends, well we were that. I made a terrible mistake, I trusted the popular girl in school and that was enough to break the heart of my ex-best friend. I'm glad that she is happy again. There is one thing that I want. The only thing that can make me Shawn again and that's her. I miss her like crazy, I miss the feeling of her being there for me. I miss her hugs when I'm sad. I miss her face when I'm just back from a Magcon show. I walked back to my bed and made myself ready for school. I putted some flannel and black jeans on. I brushed my teeth and walked to the kitchen. I ate an apple until I heard the doorbell. 

'SHAWN! CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR?'

 'OKAAY!'

 I opened the door and there she stood. Y/n. 

'Hey, do you wanna walk with me to school?

' 'Yeah, I'm gonna get my backpack.'

 And since that day, we became friends and even more. Now 4 years after that, I have the most amazing family ever with her.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
754K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
287K 4.5K 52
a collection of short imagines i've written. i do not give consent for my writings or ideas to be used anywhere else.