invisible crush

By ravsisrekt

You, a fan, are dead and haunt BTS. Being involved in an accidental hit-and-run by the boys' tour bus on your... More

T e a s e r
Prologue: Bangtan Murders You
Chapter 1: Jimin Sees You
Chapter 2: A Heartbeat
Chapter 3: the Thing
Chapter 4: Yoongi's My Bias
Chapter 5: Choose you Choose me
Chapter 6: I Miss You
Chapter 7: You Tryna Kiss Me?
Chapter 8: Why Jimin?
Chapter 9: Insecurities
Chapter 10: Jimin Doesn't Care About You
Chapter 11: Be Back Soon
Chapter 12: Touch Her Real Body
Chapter 13: Meeting the Ex
Chapter 14: Power and Control
Chapter 15: We Chose You
Chapter 16: Truly Attractive
Chapter 17: Jimin vs Jimin
Chapter 19: Evolution of Jealousy
Chapter 20: The Kiss Meant Something?
Chapter 21: #DicksOut
Chapter 22: That I Like Kissing You
Chapter 23: Whoops
Chapter 24: We'll Find A Way
Chapter 25: Yoongi's Screams Intensify
Chapter 26: A Time Jump
Chapter 27: Weird Ghost + Human Sex
Chapter 28: Saving Thing
Chapter 29: The Day Has Come
Chapter 30: You're Alive?
Epilogue: I'll Find My Way Back to You
thank you~

Chapter 18: The Start to Jealousy

41.4K 3.4K 7.4K
By ravsisrekt

Jimin's hand was struck out. You allowed him to take yours. Soft his fingertips were, the uneasiness you felt didn't diminish even after he rubbed your outer palm in reassurance. No matter what hold, you were scared to walk into the room full of eyes. Eyes that were terrified when spotting Jimin turn the corner alone.

"What took you so lon-" Namjoon shut up when seeing Jimin's hand floating in the air. He held someone and the leader, along with the remaining others seemed to notice right away.

Their fear was through the roof. So far in their minds to the point where half stood up and stepped back a good two feet in shock. Yoongi and Jungkook were the ones farthest, eyes wide as if they were squirrels that just got their nuts snatched.

Jimin laughed awkwardly when seeing such a reaction. The idol hadn't even talked yet and there was already assessed tension. Letting your hand go, the boy brought his hand to the small of your back. Jimin rubbed.

You felt amazement, relaxation, and overall love and care from such a touch - making it easier for you to face the boys in front. You smiled, forcing it until it gradually became real. I'm ready, let's do this.

Jungkook looked at Jimin hugging and rubbing nothing and he swallowed hard. Yoongi spoke for them both as he went, "Yah! What're you doing? Jungkook almost died!"

Your smile faltered a little. Oh, who am I kiddin' I don't got this...

"Bringing in a demon and shit as if its a normal activity for the day," Jungkook mumbled. Someone put extra salt in his lunch today.

Jimin was a laughing nightmare. He looked like a distressed white boy bringing back an ethnic girl to meet his closed-off family. "Just hear me out okay guys?" he piped, nervous.

"Hear you out?!" Jin screeched, throwing his hands out as he talked - in this case - screamed. "Jungkook-ah was choked! He almost died and you've brought her back?!"

"And I was harassed!" Yoongi piped, only to have Hoseok break out from his horror when he rolled his eyes.

"Hyung," Hoseok mumbled, "you didn't get to eat your popcorn. That's it. Stop being dramatic."

Yoongi ignored Hoseok's reality, his eyes on you. The you he couldn't see. He was glaring, scowling, and begging all at once.

Jimin cleared his throat. Eyeing you staring at the ground in discomfort, the more this went on without him speaking and defending you, the more saddened he got. He jumped in to fix the situation the fastest he could. "I know that a lot has happened in the dorm-"

"Broken TV, broken lamp, marks/scrapes on the flooring, destroyed fan gifts," Jungkook stated in a monotone voice, "Hyung's popcorn bowl scarring him, me thinking I'd die a virgin this morning...NO! Nothing out of the ordinary has happened at all!"

"I was scared for more reasons than just my popcorn, why is everyone discrediting my trauma?" Yoongi asked, voice defending.

Jungkook's face was harsh. He yelled. "Hyung! I wasn't breathing for a good 30 seconds! AND MY BODY WAS DEFYING GRAVITY!"

Yoongi smiled nervously. He mumbled a curse word under his breath. "Yah," he said softer than before, "Yah, yah~ I didn't mean it like that. Calm down." Yoongi's face was an embarrassed red.

"This morning too! This literally happened a few hours ago!" Jin chimes in again. Hoseok was next to him nodding dater without saying a word - like Yoongi, Hoseok was starting at the space next to Jimin carefully.

"I understand that but let me explain-" Jimin was cut off again, he couldn't get a sentence in.

Namjoon, the leader was out with the scolding. "Jimin, it is dangerous enough as it is, and we've seen that through the experience with hyung and Jungkook. But bringing it back? What were you thinking? Are you trying to get us killed?"

Jimin's eyes looked down to his feet. This pissed him off. You couldn't look up anymore, too ashamed and further drowning in insecurity.

"She," Jimin corrected. His fingers tightened at your hi and your breath hitched at the sudden hold. "Not 'it', She."

Namjoon sighed. Hands at his face and knees bending so he could sit on the couch behind him, his head shook in disappointment. "I'm responsible for all of you and if something happens my head will be on a stick. After what happened with Jungkook, I'm sorry but that is no human to me."

All of them started to whine, yell, and talk out loud their thoughts that they held in. The room got loud and more toxic for you to be in considering everything they were saying.

Jimin's frustrated eyes met one member. One member that wasn't talking. One member that hadn't said a word about you. This member watched silently in the distance, his soft eyes looking from Jimin and to his hand that held something...someone. You.

This member was Kim Taehyung.

Jimin caught the boy's eyes. Frustrations, anger, and hatred to the members that weren't listening suddenly subsided the minute Tehyung painfully smiled at him.

The members shut up when Taehyung stepped forward slowly.

Everyone watching his courage in horror and disbelief.

Yoongi, shocked, fetched a plastic water bottle that he had been drinking from earlier. Taking it from the coffee table and tossing it to Taehyung's back, the idol winced and snapped his attention to the older member. "What?" Taehyung asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Use it as holy water!" Yoongi chimed, "Use protection!"

Hoseok was on Yoongi's ass again. "Hyung, that water was literally taken out of the refrigerator 15 minutes ago. We bought it at a gas station coming over here after practice." His voice was unamused and informative.

You rolled your eyes. The fact that Yoongi did nothing but shrug and continue to be unnecessarily dramatic was starting to get annoying rather than saddening. Even Jungkook stood chill when in comparison to Min Yoongi.

Taehyung continued his walk. His face was soft and close to touching as he aimed his distance and stood in front of you. You said nothing, simply staring at his beauty and seeing how deeply he looked at you: the air he couldn't see.

"Can she hear me?" he asked Jimin. Jimin nodded, smiling a little and glancing over at your nervous form. His hands loosened at your side. The boy let you go, knowing you were to be okay now.

"I hope you're okay," Taehyung sweetly spoke, "...I can't imagine how scary and confusing this must be for you too. I can't imagine, I really can't."

Jungkook looked offended as he whispered to Yoongi. "Hyung wasn't even this nice to me when I was choke-slammed."

"I just...we are," Taehyung looked at the others, wanting them to snap out of their fear and see what was really happening, "We are the reason this is happening to you. Whatever it is, whatever brought you in acting so harsh, know that I don't blame you. I blame your mystery situation." His smile finished cute.

You felt like you suddenly hoed away from Yoongi, to Jimin. The idea of a new bias and lover spoke in that moment when you stared at Taehyung in awe. His love and care, his soft side...everything genuine and you could sense it from the energy he gave off.

It was almost at the level of Jimin. Not quite there yet. Not quite there.

Jimin was smiling, looking at Taehyung with a relieved smile. Then, he looked at the others who were slow in deep thought. They seemed to soften and the room was opening up to the possibility the more Taehyung spoke.

"I know Jimin can't tell us exactly what is going on," Taehyung breathed out, stepping closer. He felt weird staying at air and talking, but he felt the need to do this. "But even if we may not be any help, know that we're here if you need anything." The cute smile struck its landing again.

Your eyes were softer than ever. You looked at his face. There was a race at your stomach as it flipped, your smile widened. You were close to tears. "Thank you."

Jimin finally looked over you as you spoke. "She said-" he cut himself off. The boy did a 180-degree flip in his head when seeing you lost in Taehyung's face. His smile fell.

Taehyung looked to Jimin. He was oblivious to you clearly giving him loving eyes as he focused on Jimin who saw it all. "What? What she say?"

Everyone in the room was soft and quiet. They waited for Jimin to say everything.

Jimin kept glancing at your face that was still mentally-undressing Taehyung and his nose scrunched. "She said 'thank you'."

Taehyung smiled sweet. He looked back at where you were perceived to be. He nodded, bowing a little. "Don't be scared to be around me quite often."

Jimin chuckled, waving the idea off. "I don't think that's a good idea."

You smiled, not noticing Jimin's resistance to this entire exchange that started so lovely but was turning out to make the idol distraught.

What you said next made Jimin want to walk away without a word but he caught himself. "Ask him if in his bedroom counts. I need moral support in all aspects."

Jimin forced on a smile when looking at Taehyung who waited. "She politely said 'thank you' again. She's a sweet girl, you'll all love her. Everything that happened was a misunderstanding and she says she means no bother nor does she want to hurt any of you."

Your brows furrowed a little when staring at the side of Jimin's face. You smacked his arm playfully and everyone saw the effects of the force. Jungkook and Yoongi held up guards, stiffening and looking like nutless squirrels again.

"Aye," you laughed, "Translate better." Jimin ignored you.

Taehyung was amazed at the shove. He looked adorable and in awe when he went, "Can she touch us?" That came out wrong. You made an inappropriate comment and started to move your pelvis in a dance and Jimin moved you back a little so your vagina would touch Taehyung out of no where.

"No," Jimin lied. "Only me."

"Actually," you piped, grinning in amusement, "I've gotten stronger. I can easily touch objects now. They won't see me but they can feel me if I choose to allow it."

Jimin glared over at you to play along and you couldn't understand why he was censoring you to this extreme. He laughed and looked at the boys. "Why don't we all go rest? It's been a hectic day...I'll speak to Y/N and carry out some ground rules so nothing like today happens ever again."

Namjoon is skeptical but it is obvious he has melted into a guilty-mind, softening every second. Jin and Hoseok are close behind. Even Jungkook is slowly starting to get intrigued and forget. Yoongi...Yoongi is still thinking about his popcorn nightmares he has every night. This man out of all isn't going to transition well to you being around.

"I think that's a good idea," Jin sighed out. "We'll greet her better when we're all less shaken up. That way even I'll be nicer." Jin awkwardly laughed.

Jimin nodded. His hand moved out to hit the side of yours. Feeling down your pinky sweetly, he was about to take your hand in his but froze when your curious touch moved away to suddenly reach gently for Taehyung. You grabbed the boy's hand and had him jolt in surprise. Taehyung's eyes were wide, his mouth opening into a shocked laugh.

You smiled sweet, not noticing the look on Jimin's face when he testingly stared at your hand in Taehyung's and the look of absolute love in your eyes in the direction of another.

"Wah! I can feel her!" Taehyung was incredibly sweet when he got excited over it instead of scared. "You're real, you're actually-" Taehyung stepped into you a little too much.

Your breath gasped and your other hand went to grab at his shirt so you wouldn't fall backward. Taehyung's eyes softened his expression of excitement lost. He blushed over a girl he couldn't even see but the feeling of his shirt scrunching over his chest was enough to make him suddenly flushed.

You stared over at the man's lips, swallowing hard and blushing as well.

Taehyung chuckled, moving back. "I'm sorry," he let out shyly, "I just can't see you well, I-"

"It's okay, it's okay," you nervously let out, moving your hands away from him before putting them in front of you. Your smile was bright. "No need to apologize."

Taehyung awkwardly glanced to Jimin. He asked cutely, "...Did she say something just now?"

Jimin was frozen.
His eyes were wide.
He was petrified.
What even was that?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 36.8K 69
We were reckless. How did we get from kissing to you pinning me to the wall to us both on the floor in a tangle of limbs? We made an explosion that d...
339 107 12
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...
11.4K 268 29
" yoo.. yoongi." I said as the words couldn't come out of my mouth. "Y/n give me a chance again I promise I won't make this mistake again." He said...
5.2K 652 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...