The Nanny

By naia22

"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
ON HOLD
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter FortyEight
Epilogue
"The Nanny : Part 2"
PART 2 : Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Seven

46.5K 3.3K 74
By naia22

Imad is traveling today with his uncle, he is anxious as I am. He has never traveled, let along with his uncle. They are only going for two nights — three days. I had to explain to him why I couldn't go with him, he whined about it. But he was so excited that he forgot what he was sad about. "Do you think I am going to meet Messi?" He asked putting on his shoes.

"If you are lucky enough, you might even get a picture with him. That's if you are a good boy and don't give your uncle a hard time," I said while folding his clothes and putting them into his suitcase.

"I promise I will be a good boy. And I won't ask Uncle Ahmed questions because I know he doesn't like questions." He jumped from his bed. "Ready! I can't wait to get on an airplane."

"Don't forget to say your duas [prayers], brush your teeth before you go to sleep and no eating too much chocolate. You know what happens when you eat too much chocolate, your tummy aches." I close his suitcase and place it on the floor.

"Okay Layla, I won't forget."

"I am going to miss you so much, and I'll come at the airport to pick you up. So you can tell me everything about Barcelona and the soccer match," I said and hugged him.

"Imad!" A loud yell came from downstairs. Mr Ahmed was calling him — they are leaving now. I helped Imad with his suitcase down the stairs. Mr Ahmed wore dark-blue jeans and a t-shirt. You can see clearly his toned biceps, and chiseled chest. I quickly looked away, and did istgfar [Asking God for forgiveness]. I was staring... I don't think I have ever seen him wearing causal clothes.

"Promise you will come pick me up from the airport," Imad looked up to me. I bent down and kissed him on his cheek.

"Promise." He hugged me. I am so going to miss him. Mr Ahmed, had an obscure smile. Barely a smile.

I left the mansion immediately after Imad and his uncle left. I took the bus home, to pick up some things for my mum. Once I packed the necessities. I went to the hospital. I walked head straight, not really observing my surroundings. I just need to get to my mother, that's all I thought about. They started with the medication. "Layla!" I turned around and saw Hudaa. I waited for her, to catch up to me.

"Assalam alaykum," she greeted.

"Waalikum salam," I replied. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Walid. I have important news to tell him," she said.

"Oh is everything okay?" I asked concerned.

"Everything is good," she said with a grin.

"Alhamdulliah [Thank God]. Okay I am going to see my mother," I told her.

"Oh how is your mum? Is she getting better?"

"She started the treatment yesterday, so far so good." I said. "I'll see you later Hudaa."

"Okay I'll come to see her once I find Walid," she said.

"Okay." I hugged her and continued walking. I got to the room and entered, my mum was fast asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and made a dua [prayer] and sat besides her. Holding her hand. I eventually fall asleep. Like a chant — my name was being called. It was syncing with my dreams, but I got startled and my eyes open. My eyes flicker and than opened fully. Hudaa stood in-front of me.

"Hey sleeping beauty," she said and smiled. There's something about Hudaa today, there's like this glow. She's radiant and beaming.

"Hi," I replied. I look over to my side, my mum still sleeping.

"Guess what?"'

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I am pregnant. Layla I am pregnant," she said, my eyes widen. I quickly stood up and hugged her. I congratulated her, I am so happy for her.
My mother woke up, from all the excitement squealing and giggles. She has wanted a baby, since she got married. It's been two years, and now she's finally pregnant. Hudaa told my mother, and she made a dua for her.
...

I have been spending time with my mum in the hospital. I didn't realize how much I have been away from her until she started talking about her time, when I wasn't home. My mother lives with me in my apartment, though I am rarely home. I just wish I had spent more time with her at home. "Layla, your going to be a mother one day. And you'll be the best one," my mother said to me. " When you hold your child in your hands, you will find the most joy."

"Insha allah [ If God wills]."

"Baed alsabri, wal'ashya' aljamilat tantazir."
[After patience, beautiful things await.]

***
Thanks for reading.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 12.2K 75
FACETS # 2 | 1st Draft Yahya Firas burnt every day in the fire of destruction lit by his parents. Suffered. Survived. Armineh Zain Ahmed was given to...
634K 27.3K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
3.5K 174 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...
167K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...