Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Da hugmeharryx

Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry... Altro

Oh Harry You Bad Boy (Harry Styles)
This Boy
my history partner....
dont get involved with me
I wont hurt you
only love
first date
miranda
Dont Look
hold me
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 27

36 0 0
Da hugmeharryx

Ed Sheeran - One, Give Me love.

Melanie Martinez - Toxic.

Sleeping at last - Turning Pages. 

Louisa Pov

I leaned my head in and kissed Harry softly really trying to let him know I was ready. I climbed on top of him and got into a straddling position, he kissed me gently back. He grabbed my thighs and begun to lift me up. Confused, I then realized why he was leaving, everyone was in the room. He carried me until we reached the part of of the warehouse that Harry Niall and I were in earlier and laid me down on a mess of blankets and pillows on the floor.

Harry began to climb off me, I gave him an odd look before he said "Condom"

He then exited through the smashed whole in the wall. Is that a good thing he doesn't have a condom does it mean he didn't expect he would be having sex with me. Before I could dig to deep into my thoughts and ruin everything Harry returned with the shiny packet in his hands.

He came and sat next to me.

"Right, I am going to take control but if you are not okay with anything tell me and any point ok? I will go slow don't worry. I love you" He said in a raspy tone breathing deeply.

"I love you so fucking much" I said before Harry climbed on top of me.

He started slowly kissing me he moved swiftly across my neck sucking at the skin causing me sharp pain but yet so much plesure due to who was inflicting the pain that I so craved.

I stuck my hands out reaching for the heam of Harry's shirt as I began to pull it over his head he stopped kissing me and put his hands up to the shirt would come slowly off his torso.

He then did the same to me leaving me covering my chest which was only covered with my bra. He gently pulled my hands away.

"Stop, you're beautiful" Harry then continued.

He then stopped and begin taking of his jeans I did the same as I was unsure of what to do, then we were both just in our underwear.

"Right are you ok?" Harry said slowly.

"Yes"

"Still want this?"

"100%"

"I love you"

He said and then continued kissing me.

I began fiddling with the condom, and soon enough I seen it on his length. It was huge.

Harry then balanced himself over me so that he was towering above me. He removed my knickers and steadied himself.

I then felt a sharp pain shot through me I clenched hard as the stinging pain grew. I looked up to see Harry's eyes closed.

Harry slowly pumped in and out of me, I felt tears well up in my eyes.

All of a sudden Harry stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

Afraid he would detect the pain in my voice I just nodded.

But then suddenly the pain vanished and it was nothing but sheer pleasure shooting throughout me. I whimpered softly "Harry"

He pushed his finger to my lips as he pointed towards the other room where everyone was.

PERRIES POV.

Shit, my phone was running out of battery. I needed it like seriously I always need my phone. I turn to Niall who is sitting beside me with a beer.

"Niall did you bring a portable charger?" I whine.

"Nope sorry, but I think Louisa did" He smiled.

"Yay! Where is she?" I buzz.

"The other room I think" He replies.

"Thank you, Niall can always count on you not to have something but to know who does" I say flashing him a funny face.

I get up and head to the other room, as I walk over to the smash in the I can't here a single thing. Just breathing but like loud breathing. As I stick my head through the gaping whole used to travel between room. I see Harry and Louisa, bodies tangled together I can't really see Louisa but I can see Harry's bare back as he moves up and down. Fuck! Oh my God they are having sex. I quickly make my escape literally running back and over to Zayn.

"Zayn!" I nearly shout as he sits with Liam and Taylor.

"Yup" He replies.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I smile sympathetically at Liam&Taylor for disturbing their conversation.

"Sure" Zayn smiles beautifully by the way as he begins walking away.

"I just walked into the other room-"

"Fuck, you didn't see did you?" He sighs.

"Oh so I dont have to explain?" I say.

"No, Harry came up to me quiet urgently requesting a condom and rushed of very quickly" Zayn says.

"Not like Harry not to have a rubber handy" I smile at the thought of Louisa and Harry in the most non weird way possible.

"I know but they've been going out for like a month and a half now so he hasn't really needed it considering this is her first time" Zayn explains.

"Wait did they see you?" He adds.

"No they seemed pretty caught up in the moment of you know what I mean" I winked playfully at my soon to be husband. Nudge nudge wink wink. 

LOUISA POV. 

Complete pleasure is what I am currently feeling, the soft sound of my whimpers and Harry's quiet groans sounding perfect together. Harry's cross pendent necklace beat against my chest everything thrust he would take. I was in a completely other world with Harry, suddenly the same feeling I had when Harry fingered me came up. My legs started to shake and Harry started to go faster and his grunts grew. 

Harry rested his hand in the crook of my neck as he did one final thrust causing me to scrape his back in pleasure. He slid out me and took the condom off and got up putting his boxers on and throwing the condom somewhere. He came back and handed his disregarded t shirt I pulled it over my hand as Harry came back and laid down beside on the blankets. 

"How was that?" Harry asks looking straight up too the ceiling. 

"Considering I have nothing to compare it too, well it was amazing" I smiled.

"Did it hurt?" He replied.

"Yes at first but then it got better but now it hurts again" I said truthfully.

"It wil sooth" He says calmly. 

"When was your first time?" I ask. 

"I was 15 with one of my sisters friends" He says as if it was nothing. 

"Cute" I said sarcastically. 

"Basically she came onto me while I was home alone she was waiting for Gemma to come home so yeah it happened and yeah" He trailed off. 

"Ok" I said. 

I guess we could fight about this or just expect that I wasnt around when it happened. I had just has sex for the first time with Harry and it was perfect. 

"I love you" Harry says. 

"I love you too" I reply smiling as I cuddle further into Harry. 

PERRIES POV 

It had been about 1hour 30 minutes since I had walked in on Harry and Louisa little episode. Niall and Lia had just come back from getting pizza and chips from down the road, I need to speak to Lia about her and Niall! I keep forgetting to. I begun to take a bite before Liam speaks.

"Oh shit, Louisa and Harry are in the other room I'll go get them" He begins to stand up before Zayn speaks. 

"No! I mean you've already started your food. Perrie will get them" Zayn says pointing over to me. 

Will I get them? Why me?

Oh because Lou might not want everybody to know she has just has sex and if Zayn goes he might see something. Whereas i've seen it all already with Lou and the likely hood of me seeing Harry's penis is basically none so whatvers. 

As I climb through the whole in the room I see Lou&Harry asleep in a mess of blankets and pillows. It looks incredibly cute therefore I take a picture on my phone to send to her later. Don't worry. Lou has Harry's t shirt on and Harry may be topless but having been involved with the boys for like 3 years I have seen Harry obviously gorgeous chest. 

I walk over and lean down and flick Louisa's nose. she begins to stir. 

"Harry get the fuck off me before I fucking slit your throat" 

I begin laughing, therefore she opens her eyes and sees me. 

"Oh shit, hi" Lou laughs. 

"So how was it?" I respond.

"What do you mean?" She stutters. 

"Don't worry I accidentally walked in and by hell I walked straight out. Also that condom? Zayns" I giggle. 

"Oh fuck does everyone know?" She try's not to smile. 

"No just Zayn and I but you're lucky Liam nearly came in too wake you up before Zayn remembered."  I smile. 

"Oh to answer your question it was really good yeah" She giggles.

"Right that's all well and stuff but the only reason I came in was because there is pizza and stuff out there, so I will leave you too to clean up" I laugh as her cheeks flush.

"Alright, I will have a little chat with you Lia and now I guess Taylor about everything later" She says. 

I say goodbye and leave so her and Harry can get up. 

LOUISA POV.

I wake Harry up to which he refuses to do as he drapes his arm over me. Though I bite his cheek which wakes him up. He finds one on the boys t shirts to put on and sticks his jeans back on. I whip his shirt of and put my bra on and then put it back on find a pair of someones leggings and put one of Harry's flannels on.  Me and Harry then walk back into the room. 

As we sit down, we dont reccive the werid looks I assumed we would. Apart from Liam, but I think that is because Louis&Taylor and Niall&Lia are so consumed with each other to notice. Perrie and Zayn all ready know. 

As I reach over to grab two slices of pizza for Harry and I, I realise my phone is still in Nialls car. I really need to get it like my mum could of rang me. 

I find an empty bottle of water at Niall to get his attention of Lia.

"Hey I need your car keys, to get my phone" 

He mumbles something along the lines of make sure you lock the car reaches into his pocket and throws me the keys. I begin to stand up before Harry pulls me back and stands up. 

"I'm comming with you" He whispers.

"Haha. comming with me? Get it" I laugh.

He started laughing at my immature sex jokes. 

We walked out of the building with my body leaning into his. 

Suddenly a wave of emotion flew over me. I am so happy, so happy I have everything. I am in love, in love with Harry. I have so many friends that I abouslotely love. I have the best mum and sister and my dads coming home. I am going to be dancing at the brits. I have so many people that care about me. That means so much to me I cant even explain. Then as I expected a tear rolled down my cheek. 

I sniff in an attempt to stop myself from crying at the though of how happy I am. I pull my flannel over my hand and wipe my eyes. 

"Hey whats wrong?" Harry stops and looks at me as we get to the car.

"Abouslotely nothing" I smile while I continue to cry.

"Why are you crying?" He looks really confused.

"Harry ask me whats right" I say.

"Wha-" 

"Just do it"

"Erm okay. What's right?" 

"Everything" I smiled. 

I watched as Harry's face also turned into a smile. 

"Whatever you little werido" He said while he placed a soft kiss on my lips. 

I unlocked the car and grabbed my phone seeing it light up with text messages. I walked back to the warehouse with Harry and went and sat down with Perrie Lia and Taylor. While they all mingled I guess I checked my phone.

4 texts. 

from: Lou Teasdale 

Hi babe, Gemma and I are going for lunch tomorrow in the shopping centre in town. Fancy it bell me back. X

from: Gemma Styles

Hello Stranger haven't seen you in a while hoping you havent fallen out with my hunk of a brother. Joking. But yeah I think Lou text you about lunch get back to us x

from: Shannon Sister :) 

Hello sugar tits when is mum back again? 

from: Shauna Dance Teacher

Hi Louisa pet, just to let you know practice is on, on monday. We have a routine. Dont bother replying to this text unless you cant come. Thanks hun x 

I began texting back to everyone.

To: Lou Teasdale & Gemma Styles.

Sorry ladies, I am at the warehouse w/ Harry& usaul company, and I left my phone in Nialls car. But yeah I am looking forward to it, could it be like afternoon because I don't really think I will be back from here that early. Thanks for thinking of me though.X 

To: Shannon Sister :)

Monday Night, you are a great daughter. Go to bed x 

I sent them all. 

"Girls Harry and I just had sex" I came straight out with it as it is the best way to do it.

"I knew it" Lia says.

"What?" I am confused. How?

"Well your cheeks are flushed Harry is wearing Nialls top you're wearing Harry's top. Harry has major sex hair, you were in there for ages and you should of seen Perrie's face when she came back from the other room" Lia explains.

Oh. 

"So you've lost your virginity?" Taylor asks cheekly.

"Wow I guess I have. By the way have you?" I ask.

"Yup, to Louis I wanted to get it over with and he was willing to do it. but I think I regret it because I think that what's made me fall for him" She frowns.

"I knew you liked him" Perrie says kind of to herself.

"Does he know" Lia asks.

"I haven't told him no" Taylor sighs.

"I think you would be perfect" I sigh. 

"Thanks" She says kind of sadly.

Aw.

------------------------

 I am cuddled into Harry as I scroll through my phone. I see a twitter noftification pop up on my phone. 

@LiaBrooks has started a conversation with you!

@Lia: @LouMayxx @Harry_Styles cuties.X 

Their is a picture attached to the tweet.. It was of me and Harry from like 2 minutes. I am on my phone under his arm as he is staring at me while smiling.

Harry picks up his phone to see the notification smirks and throws a pillow at Lia.

"Prick" He mutters laughing.

---------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY.

Me and Harry have just gotten back to my house. 

"I am going for lunch with Gemma and Lou today" I say.

"Aw" Harry pouts.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Its like the first time with havent been toghether for like a whole week" He laughs.

"Oh well" I say simply

"I am going to go for a shower alright?" Harry says smiling. 

"Ok" I say waving him off and throwing a pillow at him. 

As he leaves the room I get up take 6 eggs out crack them into a bowl put the tinest bit of milk in and add salt. I whisk it all together and fry some bacon. I wait until the bacon is like crispy and smash it up. I then add the bacon in to the mixture and then pour it all into a pan. I turn the pan up high and let it fry. I flip it almost unsucessfully. As I plate up the two omelettes Harry comes down stairs with some shorts on and nothing else. How tempting.

"Well what do we have here?" Harry asks as he pulls me closer to him.

"Me being a fucking great cook" I turn and face him and kiss him before putting the plates on the table and digging in.

---------------------------

I had just dried my hair while standing in my towel, Harry was down stairs watching tv or some shit. I took out a grey thick strap t shirt sort of dress thing a deinem jacket and black timberlands. 

I put on some concelar and power as my face doesnt look that bad today. I put some pencil liner on my waterline and then apply a line of  pen liner to my eyelid and then put some mascara on and apply some red lip. 

My phone buzzes.

from: Gemma Styles.

Be there in like 25mins okay girls. By the way I am bringing mum as she was bored and wants to see you both.X 

to: Gemma Styles.

Oh tell her I am looking forward to seeing her, and ok leaving in 5.X 

I grab my bag and run down to Harry. 

"Alright I am off, by the way your mother is comming" I laugh.

"Aw! Its like a family reunion and im the odd one they dont like" He smiles.

"You are" I giggled " But seriously I have to go" 

"What I am going to do here on my own?" He asks.

"Cook me some fucking dinner" I say with a straight face. 

"Whatever bye woman" He leans over to kiss me as I walk out to the car grabbing my keys. 

yay chapter is up wooo

remeber follow me on insta : hugmeharryxx 

and polyvore: hugmeharryx 

wooooowwwaahahhh  

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.7K 53 32
Harry Styles, known as the bad boy around town falls in love with the anime nerd Lillian better known as Lily. What if Lily has no idea it's Harry an...
219K 4.8K 41
Alex is any normal teenage girl. What will happen when she starts falling for the bad boy know as Harry and things start happening? Will she be left...
412K 9.3K 28
HEADLINE: NEW HARRY STYLES SCANDAL! Would you agree to be the bad boy's hired girlfriend? Noel Springs is Holmes Chapel's good girl with big dreams...
164K 4.8K 59
Completed harry au! "what do you mean by saying that you like her?" "I mean im absolutely one hundred percent infatuated with Rosie Onings ." "you h...