Marrying You Is The BIGGEST M...

بواسطة Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi fic - An arranged marriage by their family but will they put past their difference and accept... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

17.4K 595 15
بواسطة Nandhu_Writer

NK was silent for few minutes, letting her rest and was startled to notice her sleeping on his shoulder.

Without disturbing her or waking her, he moved her and made her lie on the bed.

Then he moved towards the guest room he stays usually whenever he visits India.

NK could feel the trembling of his legs and knew he's going to collapse. He closed and locked the door. As soon as he locked the door his legs gave out.

NK pressed his hands above his lips to suppress the sob which wanted to escape.

God..! He had never wanted anything nor had he has any ambition in his life. He was always was go easy and funny person who never took anything serious.

There's only one thing he was serious about and wanted in his life.

Khushi....

Khushi....

Princess....

A real princess..

He had never expected this...

He was so cool and funny when he met her. He always flirted with girls and he never thought of anyone serious.

But when he met her..... Everything changed... She made his heart flutter..

And he got scared.

He just wanted to get some distance between them so that he can sort out his feelings.

Just then his parent's accident news came and he dropped his mobile breaking it.

He went Australia and immersed in his parent's care and for once in his life got serious and looked after their family business trying to forget her.

After a month, his parents started to recover and he just couldn't do anything, always feeling empty.

Then he decided to call her..

He felt foolish to stay away from her knowing she has low self-esteem. God..!

What had he done. His contacts are all lost and he tried to connect via mail and Facebook only to find them deactivated.

Was she that angry with me..?

He had called Ananya, Khushi's only friend to find she too wasn't in contact with her and Khushi even had withdrawn from the college.

He then realized how deeply he loved and cared for her.

He so wanted to see her.

NK still couldn't visit India since his parents weren't fine so he wrapped up everything and thrusted everything to his father as soon as he was fine and reached India only to receive Anjali Di's call to cheer up someone.

He was surprised that she was calling him and decided to visit Raizada Mansion before going in search of Khushi..

Imagine his horror and pain when he had met the one girl he so desperately wanted to, was standing in front of him wearing mangalsutra, a sign of being married and that too to Nannav.

NK barely kept his tears at bay. But still happy that she was fine and good. He had been worried something happened to her and that's why he couldn't reach her.

NK could clearly see the concern and possessiveness in Arnav's eyes. He could see it very clearly and the hug she gave him was the only thing that kept him standing.

Fate could be do cruel....

Tears flowed down his cheeks and he fought hard to keep the sounds from escaping.

As long as she's happy....

As long as she's fine...

He knew Arnav maybe rough and stubborn but he will keep her happy. NK could feel his heart constrict in pain.

NK didn't know his one mistake will completely change his life.

He didn't know it will hurt this much..

NK can't believe how utterly stupid he had been.

It hurt...

But what hurt him more was the fact that it could have been him in Arnav's place.

NK knew Khushi was attracted to him somehow even if she didn't realise that but he knew it would have developed into love if only he had stayed...

If only.....

“NK... Come on and have breakfast.."

He gulped down the sobs and took deep breath, keeping his voice normal...

“I will bath and come Di.."

NK moved towards the bathroom and turned on the shower and silently screamed in pain.

He repeated the words....

Everything is fine as long as she's alive and happy..

As long as she breathes....

As long as he's alive, he will protect her....

That's what he is...

Her protector...

Her best friend...

He can do that.....

Her Buaji passed away and he had come to cheer her up...

That's what he always do...

Be funny then everyone will be happy...

-------------------------

“Where are you going, Chote?"

“Office Di"

“But I thought you took a week off?"

“Yeah... But something urgent came up.."

Arnav went to office and ignored the puzzled Aman who looked at him in confusion why he came to office when he finished a week's work.

He called the receptionist,

“No visits.. No calls.. Not even employees as long as I say..."

After he cut the call, locked his cabin door and slumped on the chair.

Nope...

He just can't stay at home looking at them practically blending as if they're two pieces and wanted each other to complete themselves.

Nope...

He was no way in hell has the patience to see them.

Arnav spent in one set mind on the upcoming project which still had two months due.

But immersed himself in work without even having lunch and ignored calls and even Aman who alone had the guts to knock like that.

But suddenly a thought occurred during evening not leaving his mind..

NK

and...

Khushi are alone and he had left them alone without even putting a fight or demanding his wife's attention on him like a martyr..

There must be nothing happening but Arnav alone noticed the horror on NK's face looking at her mangalsutra..

He must have imagined it but he's not taking any chances here.

He wrapped up everything and almost ran towards his car startling his employees because he's always calm and cool.

He parked the car and went inside the mansion. He could hear the laughter from the outside of his house.

He stood frozen on the door...

Not because Nani and his aunt dancing while his Di, Payal, Aakash and NK formed a circle gathering while  workers were cheering on them.

He stood in shock because his wife was laughing happily....

He had never seen her so open and this happy...

Arnav's lips unconsciously formed a  smile, looking at her angelic face and she looked so beautiful in the white saree, smiling like that.

Just then everyone cheered for Khushi to dance and to his horror NK pulled her and made her dance where everyone cheered and his wife was still smiling.

Those two were dancing as if they had danced a lot together because there was no awkwardness or any confusion in their steps.

Arnav gritted his teeth and moved towards them.

“Khushi.. Come..."

Everyone stared at him like he was crazy..

“No way chote.. Our team is going to lose if we let go Khushi now.."

“Come on, Chote.."

Khushi too smiled sheepishly at him. Nope..

He's not allowing any man touch her whether it's a game or not..

He smirked at them and turned as if going but instead moved towards her and lifted her, ignoring everyone..

Take that NK..

She is my wife and mine alone.

He ignored their cries of outrage and moved towards his room, gripping her form tightly against him.

God... It felt too good to have her in his arms.

He moved towards his room and found her hiding her face in his shoulder, maybe from embarrassment that he lifted her like this in front of everyone.

He let her down and opened his room and dragged the stunned Khushi in and locked his door. He loosened his tie, removed the coat and shoes.

She was just standing there fidgeting in front of the door still.

“What did you want sir?"

“Nothing.."

“Oh... Then why have you..... No... If it's okay, can I go sir ? I was going to win in the dance competition.."

Khushi turned towards the door but stopped hearing music from the room.

She turned towards the room and found him throwing the remote away.

He moved towards her and grabbed her, making her collide with him.

“Dance with me.."

“I... I.. Sir?"

Arnav caressed her exposed waist making her tremble and shudder.

Arnav just wanted to tear this white saree and mark her skin with love bites letting the world and her know that he owned her.

She's his...

~~tum mere ho is pal mere ho
kal shaayad ye aalam na rahe
kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein~~

Arnav in the disguise of dance touched her...

God... It felt like hell...

A fruit in front of a starved man which he cannot eat.

~~ye raaste alag ho jaayein
chalte chalte hum kho jaayein
main phir bhi tumko chaahunga,
main phir bhi tumko chaahoonga...
is chaahat mein mar jaaunga
main phir bhi tumko chahunga~~

Khushi could tell that she was just a toy in his hands.

He made her move, twirl and lifted her.

She could feel heat arise wherever he touched or caressed her. The intensity of his touch scared her.

She could feel his hands roaming over her and didn't know what to do..

~~meri jaan main har khaamoshi mein*
tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga~~

He just wanted her...

Yes... He wanted her...

He wanted to make love with her..

He wanted to take her gently, roughly,...

He wanted to take her so hard that she can't walk walk straight and so gently that she can't take it anymore.

~~aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
jaise hawaayein saanson ko
aise talaashoon main tumko
jaise ki paer zameeno ko~~

The desire was driving him insane...

He gave into his instinct and bit her neck.

He heard her gasp and licked it making her clutch his shoulder tightly..

“Arnav ji..."

His one hand went to her lower back and made her melt with him while his another hand draw circles on her exposed waist....

Arnav closed his eyes.. And nuzzled against her neck and licked it, wanting to taste her...

“Arnav ji..."

Her hands around his neck trembled...

And Arnav blew air on her ear making her shudder and bit the tip of her ear gently..

“Arnav ji.."

Khushi arched against him so beautifully and her hips met his and if Khushi called his name one more time like that there's no going back.

He has to be patient with her and start their relationship with talking first..

Arnav let go of her back and was going to retreat from her when he made a mistake of opening his eyes.

He saw her trembling, with eyes closed, arching against him, clinging to him with her hands around his neck, with parted lips and....

“Arnav ji..."

To hell with Patience...

He licked her parted lips and sucked them not before biting her lips making her moan...

How long it has been since he tasted those lips?

How he dreamt of kissing her again..

And Arnav could feel the fire in him consuming him completely and his hand again went to her lower back pushing herself into him...

The friction making his desire to grow rapidly..

She was a drug...

And..

He was an addict to the particular Khushi drug.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

587K 30K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
20.5K 1.6K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
47.5K 3.2K 27
Arnav and Khushi find themselves married but torn apart by misunderstandings. Arnav's deep-seated hatred for Khushi remains unexplained, while she si...
79.7K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...