The Lost Fiend (RWBY x Male R...

由 Panilith

Born into a strange world to him, (Y/n) sets out to find his place in a world that seeks to destroy him. He i... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 4: Hidden Secrets of the Emerald Forest
Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces
Chapter 6: The Burden of The Badge of Responsibility
Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice
Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall
Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat
Chapter 10: Nothing is Black and White Only Grey
Chapter 11: A Duo
Chapter 12: Their Best Day Ever
Chapter 13: The Unwelcome Visit To Beacon
Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town
Chapter 15: The Decline
Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion
Chapter 17: A Dance of Love
Chapter 18: Countdown
Chapter 19: The Unbroken Cycle
Chapter 20: Love And Divide
Chapter 21: The Broken Soul
Chapter 22: More Secrets Within Shadows
Chapter 23: The Cycle Finally Ends
Chapter 24: The Rose of Our Garden
Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey
Chapter 26: An Old Promise
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Atalanta
Chapter 29: A Story Ends
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 31: The Original Returns
Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 33: Moving Forward
Chapter 34: Closure
Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Correcting Decisions
Chapter 38: Friend or Foe
Chapter 39: A Grimm Situation
Chapter 40: The Key Part I
Chapter 41: The Key Part II

Chapter 3: The First Step or First Crash

22.9K 400 750
由 Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

(Y/n) P.O.V

It's been a hour or two since everyone fell asleep, it should be just past midnight, but honestly I don't understand how they can fall asleep. If you're asleep someone can easily kill you and besides night makes up almost half of the day, so why waste it. Like you can train, work, study...go for a walk....ok there isn't a lot to do in public. But the criminal underworld is where all the fun is at night and i'm so glad Professor Ozpin allows me to go out at night, not like I was going to listen to him if he said otherwise. But today was different though since in initiation is in the morning and I need to save all my energy. Besides it's not like I can actually sleep like the rest of them anyway.

I'm currently walking through Beacon heading towards the library, normally the library would be closed and locked up, but Professor Ozpin gave me a spare key to go inside. The library was was the only place I liked to hang around at by myself, that or in Professor Ozpin's Office. The reasons are simple, most people tend to avoid both locations. But I like them because it's quiet and secluded, well except for Professor Ozpin office for obvious reasons.

As I was cutting through the courtyard when I heard a caw of a raven near me. When I looked around I saw a raven on a bench and immediately a genuine smile formed on my face and I made my way towards her. When I was directly in front of her, she flew up and landed on my right shoulder. I let out a chuckle and began to walk around the courtyard with my little friend. I known this raven ever since my second visit to Mistral and ever since she would follow me around, it somehow manage to get to Mistral to Beacon somehow. I don't know why but I feel a special connection with this raven.

Me: "Wow it's been awhile hasn't it miss raven? How are you? Have you been doing well?" I asked the raven. Earning me a small nod from her.

Me: "That's great! But i'm kinda nervous with all these new students, i'm kinda worried that they'll all gang up on me you know? Sure I made three friends yesterday and reunited with my first friend, but I can't bring myself to trust the faunus or humans. I can't think straight being surrounded by them." I told her while looking up to the sky. She let out a caw followed up with a peck to my head, telling me to shut up and be strong....I think.

Me: "Your right! I shouldn't show weakness. It's survival of the fittest and only the strong survive! Hehe man I feel much better talking to you sometimes than an actual person you know?" I said to her, this cause her to snuggle with my head, and I started to pet her.

?????: "I was wondering who was making all that racket, here I was expecting one of the new students getting lost looking for the restroom, but it was only you (Y/n)." a voice suddenly said behind me.

I looked behind me to see Professor Ozpin sipping his coffee, immediately I felt relaxed but miss raven seemed to just stare at him like she was glaring at him or something. Right before I could say anything she gently bit my ear through my hood then let out a caw before flying off.

Me: "Wow professor looks like she really hates you. I'm guessing birds hate you huh?" I said to Professor Ozpin while chuckling. He seemed to let out a sigh before a smile formed on his face.

Professor Ozpin: "You could say I have a long history with ravens, but you on the other hand always been great with ravens." he told me before gesturing me to follow him.

Me: "Wait what do you mean by I have always been great with ravens?" I questioned him.

Professor Ozpin: "All in due time. Lets just say you always love ravens and ravens will always love you." he said to me. I always hate it when he gets all cryptic with me.

He always says cryptic things to me. Like I have no soul yet I have a soul at the same time or even if you're alone, you'll never be truly alone. I hate him for being cryptic, why can't he just be straight forward.

Me: "Ugh I think I'll have a easier time talking to miss raven than you. Anyway what brings you out Professor? I'm sure you wouldn't really just come out at night just cause you heard a little noise when you know I'm always awake." I said to him bluntly.

Professor Ozpin: "That would be correct, I need to see your progress on that little "assignment" I been give you." he informed me.

Me: "Alright follow me to the library." I told him walking away.

We proceeded to walk in silence as we walked to the library and once we arrived I unlocked the door and opened it so both of us could enter. Once he entered I closed the door locking it and than walked to the furthest part of the library with Professor Ozpin behind me.

I stopped in front of a old bookshelf that had fairy tale stories and began to search it. I found the book I was looking for and pulled it out triggering the hidden door to open. I looked down to see the book I chosen, Il Lupo a story about a girl meeting a monster in the woods. I read it and I feel like I heard of something similar to it, but different. But I just shrugged it off and walked into the now open hidden door leading to a hidden room in the library.

Once I enter the room I flicked a light switch revealing a room with a full map of Vale on the wall, a table with paper scatter about, and my outfit I use to go to the criminal underworld or doing secret missions for Professor Ozpin. It's basically a larger version of my old outfit I used when I did assassinations. It was simply worn out clothing and straps of rags to wrap around my face to hide my identity. I also got a small torn up hooded black cloak like my old one to cover my head so no one can see any of my features. But i'm getting a new outfit in a few weeks.

I lead Professor Ozpin to the wall with the large map showing places around Vale that I circled in a red marker.

Professor Ozpin: "Are these all the locations?" he asked me which I hummed a yes.

Professor Ozpin: "So all the major burglaries around the city and Vale all together have only been dust shops. What new information do you have?" he asked me.

Me: "Well most of my informants are telling me that Roman Torchwick has been hiring thugs all around Vale. Rumor has it that he's working with the White Fang, but I still need to confirm if that's true." I told him.

Professor Ozpin stood there silently like a statue, most likely thinking about what to do next. But I need to ask him when I get to kill my monthly person, I been getting headaches, and it's getting annoying.

Professor Ozpin: "(Y/n) I need you to continue gathering information about what's been happening in the criminal underworld...and also once Ms. Schnee returns that red gem you lent her years ago, I need you to meet me in my office to discuss a few things am I clear?" he told me.

Me: 'Great now what does he want to talk about?' I thought to myself and I crossed my arms and looking away making a "tsk" sound.

Me: "Whatever. Anyway when do I get to kill an inmate on death row? I'm losing my mind over here." I asked him annoyed since I was suppose to do last night, but he called it off.

Professor Ozpin: "Have you heard the voice in your head yet?" he asked me curiously while taking a drink of his coffee, ignoring my question.

I responded to him by hitting his cup of coffee away from his hand, making it hit the wall shattering it, and making the coffee go all over the place. He looked at me with a smirk on his face and I returned his smirk with a death glare.

Me: "How do you know about the voice!" I yelled at him, there is no possible way he should've known about the voice in my head.

Professor Ozpin: "I know you much better than you do, other people know you better than you do." he said to me, making me more mad.

I lept forward towards him forming a knife with my blood, but right before it could reach his throat, the voice spoke up.

Voice: "Stop (N/n)," the voice said to me, but something was off. The voice wasn't as hazy like usual, it sounded like a girl.

I stopped my attack a few inches away from Professor Ozpin throat. I was so confused to what is happening at the moment. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head and I began to hold my head. When I looked to Professor Ozpin I couldn't really see him, everything became staticky. I soon started seeing something, but it wasn't clear due to the static. Soon the static was making a clear image, I saw a clearing in a forest filled with wildflowers, I don't know why but I..felt warm and at peace.

?????: "(N/n)!" I heard a soft voice call out to me. I looked down to see a little girl, but I couldn't really see her face because it was all staticky.

I saw that she was reaching her hand up to me, I guess she wanted me to hold her hand. So I reach down for it but when I saw my hand I brought it up to my face to get a better look at it. My hand was black and deformed, like mist or smoke. Then the little girl spoke up again.

?????: "Come on (N/n) like before! You remember right? We practiced, try to make a hand like mine see!" she lifted up both her hand showing me what they look like.

I soon saw my hands slowly forming into a hand, more like a claw actually. But the little girl just let out a cheer.

?????: "See I knew you could do it, come on let's go play!" she said to me before grabbing my hand and dragging me somewhere.

With that everything became staticky once again, soon she was gone and I saw Professor Ozpin in front of me once again. He was looking at me, I was expecting him to be upset at me for trying to attack him. But instead he was giving warm smile. I was so confused to what just happened.

Voice: 'Remember our promise ok? Don't kill-' she said in my head, but I cut her off completing her sentence.

Me: "And don't be killed." I said out loud. I could hear her giggle.

Voice: 'See I knew you could do it.' that was all she said before she stopped talking.

I looked at Professor Ozpin with a hundred questions to ask him, but he lifted up his hand gesturing me to not say anything.

Professor Ozpin: "I'll answer all your questions once you retrieve the red gem from Ms. Schnee, well I wish you a good night (Y/n)." he said before he headed towards the door.

Me: "Wait!" I called out to him, stopping him in his tracks.

I went to one of the desks in the room and opened the drawer and pulling out a spare mug I had, since I tend to get two of everything. I walked up to Professor Ozpin and handed it to him, which he gladly accepted.

Me: "Could I at least get her name?" I asked him curiously.

Professor Ozpin: "Cara. Just Cara. It means "beloved". Now get some rest (Y/n), you have a long day once the sun rises." he told me before he left.

I stood there in silence thinking about what just happen and everything he said to me, but I was just smiling.

Me: "Cara...I like that name." that was all I said before cleaning up the mess I made.

Third Person P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by Yang snoring like a Ursa causing everyone in the ballroom to cover their ears trying to sleep)

The morning came and students soon began to awake from their sleep, and others were being awoken by their friends whether they wanted to or not. One student experience this when he was enjoying his sleep, but was awoken by his hyperactive ginger friend.

Ginger Girl: "Wake up lazy bud!" she said to her friend.

Her friend who was a girly looking boy sighed once he got up from his sleep and for some reason he slept in his cloths. But he wasn't the only one his friend woke up, the sound of other people groaning was heard throughout the ballroom. People started to wake up and start to get ready for the initiation, but someone was already fully ready to go and was heading towards the locker room to retrieve her weapons. That person was Pyrrha Nikos.

When she was getting closer to the locker room, she saw her newly found friend (Y/n) sitting on a bench in the courtyard of the school. So she changed direction and began walking towards him and as she drew closer (Y/n) seemed to notice her. He looked to her with a warm smile, this smile was completely different from before.

(Y/n): "Good morning Pyrrha! How did you sleep last night, hopefully it was good." (Y/n) said to Pyrrha in a happy manner.

Pyrrha quickly notice how different (Y/n) was towards strangers and friends. When he's with friends he is kind and full of life, but when he's with strangers he is cold and harsh. Of course Pyrrha didn't mind the sudden change in his manner, in fact she was rather happy with the change.

Pyrrha: "~Hello!~" she practically sung out. "It was a pleasant sleep if you get passed the snoring, but it was quite nice. But I seemed to notice that you weren't in the ballroom when I woke up?" she asked (Y/n) curiously.

(Y/n): "Oh don't worry about it, I kinda don't do the whole sleeping thing, I'm a creature of the night." he told Pyrrha jokingly before he stood up. "Anyway we should probably get our weapons and head towards the initiation, I want to be the first one to fly." he said to her before walking backwards still looking at Pyrrha.

Pyrrha was confused on what (Y/n) meant when he said "I want to be the first one to fly", but she just ignore it and jogged up to (Y/n) so that they could walk and talk to the locker room. They began talking about many things like how they fought or what their favorite thing to eat was. Soon they reached the locker room and conveniently their lockers were right next to one another, they both joked about this.

Somewhere else in the locker room, Ruby and Yang were getting ready for the initiation and Ruby was extremely excited. Suddenly two people walked by them talking about something that they couldn't hear.

Ruby: "Wonder what those two were so worked up about." she said to Yang.

Yang: "Oh who knows...so! You seem awfully chipper this morning." Yang asked her little sister.

Ruby: "Yep! No more awkward small talk or 'getting to know you' stuff. Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking." she said happily rubbing her face with her weapon.

Yang: "Well, remember Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together." she told Ruby, who groaned at the idea.

Ruby: "Ugh, you sound like dad! Okay, first of all what does meeting people have to do with fighting? (Y/n) always told stories when we were little about his life before he meet Uncle Qrow. He said that you can beat almost anything by yourself if you're good enough in a fight. And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk." she informed Yang, who was smirking at Ruby.

Yang: "You seem to talk about (Y/n) a whole lot sis. I wonder why's that? Maybe you like him?" she teased Ruby, who was looking a Yang confused.

Ruby: "Well yeah dah! Of course I like him, he's my best friend after all, we did everything together when we were little and ever since I got his scroll number we talk every day and all night. So what's the point in asking if I like him when it's obvious." she folded her arms when she told the dumbfounded Yang. Yang face palmed to how dense Ruby is.

Yang: 'She's completely clueless! How can she not notice that she like him more than a friend. Looks like I need to help her open her eyes.' Yang thought to herself.

Yang: "Anyway putting that aside, what about when we form teams?" she asked Ruby curiously.

Ruby: "Uhm, I don't know, I-I'll just be on (Y/n) and your team or something." she said uncertain on how she feels about being on a team with other people.

Yang: "Maybe You should try being on someone else's team?" she told Ruby while nervously playing with her hair.

Ruby: "My dearest sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me!?" she angrily asked Yang.

Yang: "W-What!? No! Of course I do, I just thought that...I don't know, maybe it would help you break out of your shell!" Yang said trying to find an excuse but failed.

Ruby: "What the!? I don't need to break out of my shell, that's absolutely-" Ruby yelled at Yang, but as she was going to finish a sentence, Jaune walked passed her finishing it.

Jaune: "Ridiculous!" he yelled out, complaining about how he didn't put his gear in a certain locker.

He walked around the locker room passing (Y/n) and Pyrrha how were putting on their gear. (Y/n) was adjusting his gloves underneath his cloak so no one could see how they work. That's when Weiss came up to the both of them.

Weiss:"So (Y/n), Pyrrha, have you two given any thought to who's team you would like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well known individual, such as yourself Pyrrha. Or as strong and well coordinated as  yourself (Y/n)." Weiss said to both (Y/n) and Pyrrha.

(Y/n): "No need for flattery Weiss, I'm immune to it because of three people I know, but I was thinking that I would preferably like to be on Ruby's team-" the moment Weiss heard Ruby's name she gotten annoyed. "Pyrrha's team, or your team." he finished his sentence which made Weiss happy.

Pyrrha: "I too would like to be on your team (Y/n) and Weiss I wasn't sure who else I would want to have on my team. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may." she told Weiss honestly.

Weiss: "Well, I was thinking maybe all three of us could be on a team together." she told both (Y/n) and Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Well that sounds grand! How about you (Y/n)?" she said to (Y/n), who was smiling at both Pyrrha and Weiss.

(Y/n): "Sure, i'm game. I don't mind being on a team with either of you." he said to both of them.

Weiss: "Great" she told them and when both (Y/n) and Pyrrha started talking about team strategies, Weiss began to think to herself.

Weiss: 'This will be perfect! The smartest girl in class combined with the strongest girl in class and most experienced boy in class. Together we will be unstoppable! I can see it now: We'll be popular, we'll be celebrities, we'll get perfect grades, and (Y/n) and I will be the perfect couple. Nothing could come between us now!' Weiss thought to herself quite evilly.

Suddenly a different voice spoke up behind Weiss, Jaune came by when he notice (Y/n) with two beautiful girls, and decided it would be a great moment to introduce himself.

Jaune: "You know what else is great? Me, Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you" Jaune said to Weiss completely ignoring both (Y/n) and Pyrrha.

(Y/n): "Psh! Pyrrha! Do you think he gonna flirt with Weiss?" he whispered to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "I believe so. Let us properly introduce ourselves?" she whispered back to (Y/n) who nodded in agreement.

Weiss: "You again?" she asked Jaune in annoyance.

Pyrrha: "Nice to meet you, Jaune!" she said to him while popping into the conversation.

(Y/n): "Hey Jaune! How you been my friend?" he said to Jaune while popping into the conversation as well, in front of Pyrrha.

Jaune: "Yeah. yeah. So, Weiss! Couldn't help but overhear your fondness of me the other day." he said to Weiss while pushing (Y/n) and Pyrrha out of the way so he could talk to Weiss.

(Y/n): "The hell?! Really again Jaune?!" he yelled to Jaune as he and Pyrrha both landed on the floor together.

Pyrrha: "Oh! Are you alright (Y/n)! I hope I was able to break your fall." she told (Y/n) who was confused on what she meant.

When (Y/n) looked down, he saw that he was landed on Pyrrha lap, this caused him to rub the back of his neck in embarrassment. He stood up and offered Pyrrha a hand which she gladly took.

(Y/n): "Sorry about that Pyrrha, I didn't know I landed on you there for a moment." he apologized to her only for her to put her hand on his shoulder and he looked up to her.

Pyrrha: "Do not worry, we're friends aren't we not?" she asked (Y/n) with a warm smile that could melt any iceberg, (Y/n) was struck with awe before he recovered and nodded his head in agreement.

They looked back to Jaune and Weiss and it seemed that Weiss couldn't take Jaune anymore since she was pinching the bridge on her nose.

Weiss: "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" she asked Jaune in annoyance while crossing her arms.

Jaune: "Don't worry, no need to be embarrassed! So, been hearin' rumors about teams! I was thinking you and me would make a good one. What do you say?" he asked Weiss until Pyrrha spoke up trying to help Weiss.

Pyrrha: "Actually, I think the teams are comprised of four students each, so-" Pyrrha tried to informed Jaune, but he cut her off.

Jaune: "You don't say. Well, hot-stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team." he told Pyrrha whiling walking up close to her.

Weiss came rushing over to push Jaune away from Pyrrha, but (Y/n) beat her too it by pushing Jaune back, sending him a glare, and began hugging Pyrrha by the waist since he was much shorter than her. This confused everyone and before anyone could say anything, (Y/n) spoke up.

(Y/n): "Stop flirting. Mine." that was all (Y/n) said to Jaune.

This didn't stop Jaune though, this caused Pyrrha's cheeks to turn slight red, and this caused Weiss to become jealous, only to bottle up her emotions for now. Since her biggest problem was Jaune.

Weiss: "Jaune is it? Do you have any idea who you are talking too?" She asked Jaune who leaned in not caring for the glares (Y/n) was sending him while still hugging Pyrrha.

Jaune: "Not in the slightest, Snow Angel." he told Weiss.

Weiss: "First off don't call me that, that nickname is reserved to someone else. Secondly, this is Pyrrha." she said while lifting her hand up directing it to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Hello again!" she said to Jaune with a smile and cheeks still slightly red because of (Y/n). She was petting (Y/n)'s head softly, which he responded positively by snuggling Pyrrha's side.

Weiss: "Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum." she told Jaune. Which he simply shrugged at it.

Jaune: "Never heard of it." he said plainly.

(Y/n): "Same." he said with a happy smile since Pyrrha was still rubbing his head.

Weiss: "Ah! She's won the Mistral Regional Tournament four years in a row. A new record!" she tried to get Jaune to understand that she's famous.

Jaune: "The what?" he asked confused.

(Y/n): "It's a very popular tournament that takes place in Mistral every year. It draws in many strong fighters all over Mistral to see who is the strongest, it's also a great honor to just get past the preliminaries to fight in the actual tournament so the whole world could see. That means Pyrrha is a very strong fighter." (Y/n) stated to Jaune while still hugging Pyrrha, but Jaune only got that she was strong, while Weiss on the other hand was shocked that (Y/n) was well informed.

Weiss: "See exactly! I'm glad someone understands how important it is. Anyway, Jaune she's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes box!" she yelled out loud while swinging her arms all over the place.

(Y/n): "The cereal? That brand is bland and too sugary." he stated, but Jaune face lit up with excitement when (Y/n) clarified that is was the cereal.

Jaune: "That's you? They only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!" he said gasping and pointing his finger at Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sadly (Y/n) is correct, the cereal isn't very good for you." she said to Jaune.

Weiss: "So, after hearing all of this, do you really think you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?" she asked Jaune, who slumped over in disappointment.

Jaune: "I guess not...Sorry." he told Weiss and Pyrrha, but at that moment (Y/n) let go of Pyrrha and walked up to Jaune.

Weiss and Pyrrha looked at (Y/n) but thanks to his hood for always being up, they couldn't see his facial expression. Once he was directly in front of Jaune and thanks to the fact he was slumped over, it made it the perfect chance to smack Jaune on the head. This cause Jaune to let out a little scream and began rubbing his head. When he looked at (Y/n) he was smiling at him.

(Y/n): "You don't look as cool anymore when you sad Jaune, cheer up. It takes a man to realizes his mistake and apologizes for it. Sure anyone can be a great fighter, but being a leader is more suited for someone like you. Someone who can raise people's spirit and morale. Just cut back on the flirting and I would follow you to death if you like." he told Jaune with a childish smile and a fist out. Jaune was a little star struck before fist pumping (Y/n) with a small smile.

Pyrrha: "He's right Jaune, I also think you'd make a great leader." she told Jaune. She walked up to behind (Y/n) and putting her hands on each of (Y/n) shoulders.

Jaune: "D'oh, stop it!" he said to Pyrrha with gripping both his hands in front of him.

Weiss: "Seriously, please stop it you two. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged!" she desperately tried to say until Jaune walked up really close to Weiss.

Jaune: "Sounds like Pyrrha and (Y/n) are on board for team Jaune. Spots are filling up quick. Now I'm not suppose to do this, but, maybe I could pull some strings. Find a place for you. What do you say?" he asked Weiss leaning in way too close for comfort.

Weiss: "Alright, that's a bit too close! (Y/n), Pyrrha, a little help please!?" she pleaded to them.

(Y/n): "On it! I did warn you about flirting to much Jaune! Tag team Pyrrha!" he  yelled out a few feet away.

Once Jaune turned around he saw two spears coming at him, he let out a yell as the spears carried him away. (Y/n) and Pyrrha walked up to Weiss.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!" she yelled to him, feeling bad for doing it. But Weiss need help so she helped.

Professor Goodwitch: "Would all first year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately." she told every student through the intercom.

Weiss walked passed Jaune who had two spears attached to his hoodie, while Pyrrha went to retrieve her spear. (Y/n) on the other hand just retracted his blood spear since it was connected with a thin blood wire.

Pyrrha: "It was nice meeting you!" she told Jaune before walking away.

(Y/n): "See you at the cliff Jaune!" he told Jaune as he walked passed him, catching up to Pyrrha and Weiss.

Jaune: "Likewise" he sighed as he sat there against the wall.

Yang: "Havin' some trouble there, Ladykiller?" she asked jokingly as she and Ruby walked over to him.

Jaune: "I don't understand. My dad said all women look for is confidence. Where did I go wrong!?" he asked both of them. Ruby offered him a hand up which he took.

Yang: ""Snow Angel" probably wasn't the best start." she teased him while walking up them.

Ruby picked him up and put his arm around he shoulder to support him, she didn't say anything as she watch (Y/n) walking ahead with Pyrrha and Weiss. Jaune looked over to Yang confused.

Jaune: "What's up with Ruby?" he whispered to Yang confused.

Yang leaned over to Jaune.

Yang: "She's just jealous and doesn't know it. She's kinda dense, she doesn't know that she likes (Y/n) romantically." she whispered to Jaune, which he nodded his head in understanding.

Meanwhile (Y/n), Pyrrha, and Weiss were walking together towards the cliff, when suddenly Weiss remembered something.

Weiss: "Oh right! (Y/n) I forgot to give this to you yesterday!" she yelled to (Y/n) while pulling out a red necklace with a red gem attached to it from her pocket. She handed it to (Y/n).

At that moment (Y/n)'s eye grew wide when they landed on the gem. He went to grab it from Weiss with a smile on his face, the moment his hand touched the gem it glew a little before fading away. He placed the gem around his neck underneath his (F/c) cloak. After that he pulled Weiss into a tight hug.

(Y/n): "Thank you so much Weiss, you have no idea how important this is to me. So thank you for taking care of it. I'm in your debt, if you ever need a favor don't be shy to ask." he said to Weiss.

Weiss: "Y-Yeah ok I'll hold you to that. Come on we'll be late if we don't hurry." she said to (Y/n) breaking their hug and grabbing ahold of his hand.

Weiss began walking ahead while dragging (Y/n) right behind her. Pyrrha was walking beside both of them with a smile on her face. They continued to walk until they reach Beacons Cliff. They were assigned separate pads to stand, but (Y/n) walked up to Professor Ozpin and tried whispered something into his ear, but he was too tall for (Y/n). So Professor Ozpin bend down so (Y/n) could say want he wanted to tell him, Professor Ozpin gave gave him a nod. (Y/n) assigned to the first pad to much of his joy, Weiss was assigned next to him, and Pyrrha was assigned next to her. Soon all the new students would arrive to the Beacon Cliff and Professor Ozpin began to explain to them what they will have do.

Professor Ozpin: "For years you have trained to become warriors and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest" he informed everyone.

Professor Goodwitch: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates, today." she told everyone earning a few groans from the students.

Ruby: "What? Aw..." Ruby was one of the few that groaned.

Professor Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well with." he stated to everyone with Ruby getting more and more nervous.

Professor Ozpin: "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four year." and with that all hopes that Ruby had was shattered.

Ruby: "What?!?" she cried out loud.

(Y/n): "Ruby! Don't think too much of it! Just keep your head down so you don't make eye contact with anyone you don't wanna partner with." he yelled to Ruby from all the way down the line of students, giving Ruby a spark of hope.

Ruby: 'He always knows how to cheer me up, hopefully I'll find him first when I land.' Ruby thought to herself with a small smile on her face.

Professor Ozpin: "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path, or you will die." he said, making Jaune extremely nervous.

Professor Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation. But our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?" he asked everyone, which one two people had questions. Jaune and (Y/n).

(Y/n): "So when you meant by "Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path", does that mean we can go crazy and let loose?" he asked Professor Ozpin, which he simply nodded. This caused a wide grin to appear on (Y/n) face.

Professor Ozpin: "Are there any other questions?" he asked.

Jaune: "Yeah um, sir-" he tried to say but was cut off by Professor Ozpin.

Professor Ozpin: "Good! Now take positions." with that everyone went into their own stance, while Jaune was just standing there.

(Y/n) looked over to Weiss and Pyrrha.

(Y/n): "Hopefully I'll see one of you once I'm on the ground." he said to them before being launched off into the air.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I don't know why Velvet told me being thrown across the sky was scary, this was amazing! The wind rushing pass me and my (F/c) cloak being pushed back by the wind. Soon I saw a clearing in the forest I was falling too.

Me: 'Too bad I didn't have a landing strategy to use.' I thought to myself before crashing into the ground creating a large explosion of dirt and crater.

I was laying there with a broken leg, arm, fractured/cracked ribs, and my right arm was bent backwards. I could only laugh with the amount of pain i'm feeling right now. But that only lasted for about a second or two once I activated my core, my core started to glow red underneath my cloak. In an instant all my wounds started to healed like nothing happened at all, oh Oum I love having my core back, now I don't have to worry about dying or using to much blood.

I began to stand up and climb out of the crater I made. Once I was out I saw a pack of Beowolfs in front of me. This is what I wanted, it's been forever since I actually fought something and now I can let loose. I started to form a blood halbert and pointed the spear point at the pack of Beowolfs.

Me: "Now! Come at me mutts! Face death like a warrior!" I challenged them with a smirk on my face.

But what happened next enraged me...they just ran away looking for another person to attack. I really really hated fighting Grimm because they always do this to me.

Me: "Geez! Why do they always avoid fighting m-" before I could even finish my complaint, I felt something hit me on the side sending flying across the clearing, destroying several trees in the process.   

After the dust cleared, I stood up pulling out several pieces of wood that was lodged in my torso, and all wounded I received were healed by my core. When I looked across the clearing I saw a Death Stalker looking at me. Yeah there was no way in hell my halbert could cut that armor. So instead I formed my halbert into a blood spear and pointed the tip of the spear at it. I felt a devilish smile begin to form on my face, this is much better.

Me: "You're going to have try a lot harder than that! Now may the best monster win!" I yelled to it. My left eye began to glow bright red similar to Grimm and I started running towards it and the Death Starker started to charge at me.

Once we meet at the center of the clearing, it raised its right pincer and thrusted it towards me. I barely manage to move out of the way as the pincer just barely missed my body by a few inches, crashing to the ground. I used this opportunity to jump up on top of the pincer that crashed into the ground and run on it to get to the head of the Death Stalker, but it didn't just stand there like a idiot. It launched it stinger at me, only for me to jump at the head, successfully dodging the stinger and thrusting my spear into of it's ten eyes, lodging it in one of it's big eyes. It let out a loud cry before swinging it's stinger at me successfully hitting me, sending skipping across the clearing.

I manage to stumble up with my left arm torn off me, I looked in front of me seeing the Death Stalker charging at me. I quickly looked around for my left arm to see it under my leg and quickly picked it up and throw it into the air scattering the blood that was coming out of it. I formed the blood that was in the air into a dozen blood arrows and send them flying at Death Stalker, while my core slowly started to regenerate my limb and while making my torn arm disappear into dust.

The Death Stalker saw the arrows coming straight at it and used on of its pincers as a shield to cover it's face. But a few arrows got through and embedded themselves on a couple more eyes. Causing the Death Stalker to cry in pain once again, while also fueling it with rage. I looked at my left arm to see that it was almost fully regenerated.

I decided to press on and keep the pressure on it, I just need one opening to get kill it. But it wasn't going to make it easy for me. I started to run head on right towards it and it slash the ground in front with its pincer creating a cloud of dust so I couldn't see it. I thought it would follow it up with attack using other pincer, so I jumped into the air to avoid it, only to see it's stinger coming straight at me to my surprise. I ended up getting impaled in the stomach by the stinger making me spit out blood, but I only smiled to this and started laughing to how much fun I was having, the Death Stalker basically gave me more to use to kill it with.

I quickly formed my spear into blood wires and wrapped it around it's stinger, while also forming several blood spears with the blood coming out of my stomach and launching them at it's exposed eyes. I manage to get all of them but one large eye on the left side. The Death Stalker started to violently swinging it's stinger around trying to throw me off it. But that ended up helping me get the stinger out of my stomach and I started flying around the stinger with my wire still around the stinger slowly cutting into it like a saw. Ultimately cutting it off and sending it flying with me with it. This time I manage to land on my feet instead of crashing onto the ground.

If I was a normal huntsman or huntress, I wouldn't have stood a chance against a Death Stalker by myself. Luckily for me I'm not normal. I'm a monster.

Cara: 'You shouldn't mindlessly rush in like that and get hurt (N/n). Remember you can still die if you're not careful.' Cara scolded me in my head. She's wasn't wrong though.

Me: "Sorry about that Cara, I'm just excited that I can fight without restraints anymore. Sure fighting with wires is nice and all but I feel more alive when I have a variety of weapons at my disposal." I said to her outloud, while forming my wires into a long spear and charging at the Death Stalker one final time, while laughing like a mad man.

Cara: 'You're such a monster you know that.' she complimented me while giggling in my head.

Me: "Yeah I am!" I yelled out while forming another blood spear with my newly regenerated left arm.

I threw the shorter spear in the Death Stalker blind spot and landing on its mark on the final eye causing it to roar in pain and making it blind. That was my opening and I quickly took it. I thrusted the long spear with both my hands into the Death Stalker's mouth while it was roaring in pain and making the spear pierce through it's head silencing it. The Death Stalker went limped and started to fade away into dust.

Me: "Good fight! But dear Oum my body hurts like all hell! Anyway where's my other glove?" I said to myself while looking around for my weapon and spotting it in one of the many craters in the clearing.

I began rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment, while making my way to my left glove.

Me: "Maybe I overdid it just tad bit." I said out loud, while at the same time a tree came crashing down.

Third Person P.O.V

On top of the cliff, Professor Ozpin was observing the fight (Y/n) had with a Death Stalker though a scroll.

(Y/n): "Maybe I overdid it just a tad bit" Professor Ozpin heard (Y/n) say though the speaker of the scroll as a tree fell down.

Professor Ozpin could hear Professor Goodwitch sighing next to him, making him chuckle. They started observing the fight once a explosion of dirt went flying into the air once the initiation started. They saw the extent of (Y/n) battle capabilities if he has his red gem. But the amount of destruction he cause was worrying if he's allowed to go all out. So Professor Ozpin believed that it would be for the best if (Y/n) limited himself to only using his blood wires and blood spear to minimize destruction of property.

Professor Goodwitch: "That boy will be death of me if he permitted to fight when he's not on missions, I prefer not to clean up after him if he makes a mess like that again." she informed Professor Ozpin as he took a sip of his coffee.

Professor Ozpin: "Don't worry Glynda, I didn't intend allow him to go all out. He will only be limited to a select few of weapons and will not be participating in combat class." he informed her, while looking back at the scroll.

Meanwhile while (Y/n) was adjusting his glove back onto his left hand, he heard rustling of a bush near him. He quickly formed a blood sword with his right hand and a blood shield with his left hand. He was ready for another fight, but lowered his guard once he saw Pyrrha and Jaune walked out of the bushes. Once they saw the dirty (Y/n) with his clothes and cloak torn up and the destroyed clearing, they were quick to worry.

Pyrrha: "(Y/n)! Are you ok what happened to you?" she questioned (Y/n), while rushing over and examining his body for any major injuries.

(Y/n): "I'm perfectly fine, just had a little fight that's all." he told her with a smile.

Jaune: "You call that a little fight?! It looks like like a warzone! We came rushing over here once we heard the sound of a battle raging on and the sound of something roaring!" he yelled at (Y/n) who had a face of absolutely blissed.

(Y/n): "Yup! It was such a fun fight! But I'm kinda tired from being thrown around, so do you mind if you gave me a piggyback ride Pyrrha?" he asked Pyrrha like a child, which she only chuckled before bending down.

(Y/n) didn't hesitate and climb onto Pyrrha back, wrapping his arms around her neck. Pyrrha on the other hand wrapped her arms around (Y/n) legs. Jaune looked at them and started laughing.

Jaune: "You two look absolutely ridiculous right now." he laughed out loud.

(Y/n): "You're just jealous because I have a beautiful warrior sweeping me off my feet." he told Jaune while resting his head on Pyrrha shoulder making her smile and blush a little.

Jaune: "Wait isn't the roles the other way around. Shouldn't you be carrying her then?" he pointed out to (Y/n).

(Y/n): "Well I'm not the warrior type, i'm more like a assassin or spy if anything." he stated to Jaune, who playfully rolled his eyes.

They began heading north for a few minutes in silence, until Pyrrha spoke up.

Pyrrha: "Sooo (Y/n) what exactly were you fighting to cause so much destruction to that clearing and to yourself?" she asked (Y/n) who was carrying Pyrrha's weapons for her since she's carrying him.

(Y/n): "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you two, it was just a Death Stalker. Sneaky bastard snuck up on me when I was trying to fight Beowolfs. He ended up hitting me across the clearing." he chuckled remembering his fight, but this information shocked Pyrrha and confused Jaune.

Pyrrha: "A Death Stalker?!" she yelled out in surprise.

Jaune: "Wait what's a Death Stalker?" he asked in confusion on what the big deal was.

(Y/n): "It's a scorpion that's roughly around twelve to twenty feet I think? Eh it's basically really big scorpion." he informed Jaune.

Jaune: "Wait?! That sounds horrible!" he cried out.

Pyrrha: "And extremely dangerous! (Y/n) why would you fight something like that by yourself? Why didn't you run away from it?" she asked in a upset tone.

(Y/n): "There are three reasons to why I didn't run: One, I hadn't had a good fight in years and I was kinda excited to finally fight. Two, if I ran away there would be a good chance the Death Stalker would've just went after one of the other students nearby and I couldn't have that. And three, I grew up with a survival of the fittest mentality, only the strong survive. That fight was basically a test for myself to see if I deserve to live and I came out on top." he told both of them with pride. This only infuriated Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Why would you do something so dangerous for such a horrible reason!? To see if you deserve to live! Everyone has a right to live no matter who they are or where they come from! Please (Y/n)...just promise me you won't do something like that again. For me." Pyrrha scolded him before speaking more softer.

(Y/n) was a bit surprised with Pyrrha and for the first time he felt his face become red from embarrassment. He pulled down his hood as low as it can go, so it would hide his face. He didn't want anyone to see him in such an embarrassing state.

(Y/n): "O-Ok...I p-promise not to do s-something like that a-again" he stuttered out making him even more embarrassed. This caused Jaune to burst out laughing and Pyrrha to giggle.

Never before has (Y/n) felt the urge to killing himself, this is not how he thought his day would go. He was expecting a bit more action, not this. After a few moments of silence, (Y/n) manage to gain his bearings.  

(Y/n): "So i'm guessing that you two made eye contact and are partners?" he asked Pyrrha and Jaune curiously?

Pyrrha: "Yes actually. When I landed on a tree I saw Jaune falling down with no landing strategy. So I decide to help him by thro-" she tried to explain but Jaune cut her off.

Jaune: "There's no need to tell him the full story Pyrrha, besides I would've been perfectly fine landing without a landing strategy." he tried to convince Pyrrha and (Y/n).

(Y/n): "No you wouldn't. There was someone who did the initiation without a landing strategy and they ended up getting broken limbs, fractured ribs, they're arm was bent backwards." he told Jaune making his face turn pale.

Pyrrha would probably strangle (Y/n) if he told them the truth. With that all three of them walked quietly into the bushes heading to the ruins to retrieve the artifact. This was just the start of their day.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.2K 43 14
(y/n) (l/n) was your young and ordinary mechanical and technological genius living a quiet life in his home village in the middle of Anima. That is o...
859K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
267K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
818K 12.3K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...