The arabian viking

By Lepau123

When a Princess demands her oppressive father freedom and he denies she takes it in her own hands. She take... More

Prologue-The first Ride
The night after
two years and a Half Later
THE CALL
vocabulary
Sneaky
The Talk
6. war
7. The Goodbye
Arrived
Welcome Home
We Train and Fight
Snowflakes
York
Nice to meet you.
The Attack
Game On
Saviour
Power
Hey everyone🙌
Lies
Surprise
Painless
Awaken
Helvagen
Blessed by the Gods
Secrets
Story Telling
Blood Eagle
Obsession

The Storm.

1.1K 34 7
By Lepau123

hey everyone! 😍🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️How is it going😄! happy Halloween btw👻👻! I know is a day late🙈 but its something! so sorry I took so long to write, its been a busy semester, but hey I am on vacay now🤹‍♀️! so that means a lot of time to get inspo! 

we have a song yeees!😍, I remember the first time I heard it in the movie and just flip😂, because it reminded me of Halo 3, I was like OMG😍. so I do hope you like this chapter. 

*******************************************

We made our way to the seer, Hvitserk fought against the wind as I took cover behind him, he was dragging me as I went into a halt to see the top of the building, hypnotized I stood my ground. I could feel the force coming from him as hhape continue to drag me.

"Come on Tamina!" he shouted as he turn to face me an annoyed look on his face. "What's wrong with you? Move! We need to move before a tree lands on us" he said as he pulled me forward.

We walked a few streets until we reached a small house made of wood and straw and Hvitserk made its way into the house without knocking in a very demanding and powerful way, he stood by the door as he turn to look at me. His face change and it looked like the Prince of Kattegat, son of Ragnar Lothbrok, the one I heard the stories from, like the way Tøumd told me. He extended his arm signaling me to come in.

The house was very dirty, a few dead animals were scattered, there was a person sitting near the fire, with an old cloak, he was mumbling chants to the storm who was calming down a little.

"Ah, Hvitserk, it is good to see you" he said without looking at us. "In what can I help you?" he asked totally ignoring my presence.

"Not me" Hvitserk said with an authority tone. "You are helping her" he added and this time the seer turned around and he chocked.

"You" he said with a scared tone. "Why should I help a foreign" he said with a sly smirk. His words boiled my blood and anger rose to my throat. Next to the house a thunder fell from the sky and next to the seer the fire grew. His head whipped to look at me, my fist clenched at my sides, there was an array of understanding that crossed the seer's face. "You know the price to pay" he said as he extended his hand towards me. I looked puzzled to Hvitserk.

"The price to pay" Hvitserk said with a small smirk on his face. "You have to lick his hand" he said and his lips twitched a little. I looked from the seer's hand to Hvitserk face twice. With a small sigh I licked his hand.

"Oh" said the seer as he licked where I liked his hand and tasted. He pulled out several feathers and a small knife. "I taste power, recklessness, leadership, love and more power" he said again, he pushed the small knife towards me. "Cut yourself and sprayed it across this feathers. A pour some of your blood here" he said as he put out a small wooden cup.

I followed as ordered, I slit my wrist and the dark red blood spill out, it made a contrast against my marble skin looking freighting. Drops fell against the feathers staining them, moving my wrist to the glass were I filled it to half. The seer was in deep thought as he watched her blood come out.

"I see..." said the seer deep in thought as he looked at the stained feathers but he shook his head and stop abruptly speaking, he went and grab the glass of blood and drinks it. He gasps as he takes his hand to his hidden eyes. "Oh, OH, OH" he hisses as he clutches his head in pain. He raises his head to face us. "Oh, I see mighty power in you, so mighty that every man shall fall to your feet. I see the mighty power of the gods. All of them have bless you, they gave you a little of their own power to you. The animals seek you" he said as he looked at Hvitserk. "She caused the storm" he said as he looked at the sky that was pitch black with clouds grumbling. "The weapon of the gods has come" he said "we must protected her at all cost" he said as he dipped his fingers on the glass and on my forehead he draw a protection rune with my own blood.

"Let's go" Hvitserk says as he hauled me on my feet and drags me out of the house, he was angry for some reason I didn't understand.

"Stop it! You are hurting me!" I screamed at him as his grasp was too tight on my arm, the wind started to pick off, thunders falling far from us. He turn around, his face showed pure anger as he released my arm from his grasp.

"Why you didn't told me?" he demanded as he walked angrily towards me. I quickly stepped back. He looked like he could punch me.

"Told you what?" I screamed over the wind as I tried to understand what was happening to me. "I don't know what the seer mean! I don't understand, how a foreign like he said can be what he saw?! He has to be lying!" I screamed as the look of his face only harden more.

"Make the storm stop!" he screamed to me as the rain began to pour over us.

"I don't know how" I screamed back at him as I fell on my knees. "Hvitserk please! You have to believe me that I don't know what's going on!" I told him as the cold water drench me. But he only shook his head and made its way back to the castle with angry steps.

I was left outside, alone as the rain only picked up more and more. My silent tears combining with the drops. It seemed like the weather answer to my mood changes. Three furry balls came running at me. Odin came straight to my face to lick my tears away. "I need to leave this place" I told them as I scratch Freja ears.

I stand up and made my way to the castle and entered as quietly as possible. I knew Ubba was listening and checking up on me, so as entered to my room I got dry and put warm clothes and went to bed. I left my room in darkness as a the time passed my door opened as Ubba came close to see if I was in the bed, I quickly closed my eyes, I felt that he tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, tucked me more into the quilt and kissed my forehead. There was a small growl coming from the wolves.

"Shhh, easy there boy" he said, to whom I believe was Odin. "I am just making sure she doesn't get ill" he said to him and without another word he left the room.

I stayed awake all night, I stood up from the bed as dawn was coming, I sat on the edge of the balcony, feet dandling as Dabria perch at my side and peep, I stroke her gently. We watch the sun came out, strong and mighty. Making the sky turn to red and golden. I wanted to leave this place because I knew I was going to face a lot of judgment.

Making my way inside I wrote a small letter saying where I was heading, I grab my red satin dress, the one that I used yesterday, it was all muddy and stain with blood, completely dressed I gram my hidden blades putting them on and a lone throwing knife, Cortana stayed behind, grabbing a thin coat I sneak out of the room, most of the people in the castle was not awake yet, making my way to the stables to get ready a horse.

One thing I didn't count on was Ivar, he was sitting near the stable eating fruits with a knife, his eyes glued to my every movement and I only prayed to the gods that he didn't come near me. But I knew wrong, I could see in his eyes pure curiosity, he drop the knife and drag his way towards me with a small smile.

"Good morning to you, princes" he said with a smile that could make the day shine brighter. "What are you doing up so early in the morning?" he asked the question straight.

"I think that is none of your business" I answer him in a cold voice. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at me.

"Someone is touchy this morning" he said as he smiled knowing that he annoyed me.

The stableman came with my horse, I gave him my quick thanks as I mount the horse without help. With one cold hard look to Ivar I made my way out of the city. They were building the stone wall, I looked over my shoulder to see Dabria following me.

I rode for a good amount of time, I found the village I was looking, it had a wall of wood but better form with guarding stations, it was moderated guarded but not enough to defend it from an attack. Okay Tamina, let's start the drama. I thought as I got near the gate, I saw the man with the uniform walking through the wall, I started to scream.

"Help please! Someone help me!" I said with an anguished voice. "placet auxilium, aliquis mihi" I said again but in Latin so the priest would hear me. I dismount the horse and fell on my knees as I made a spectacle. There was a rush of people as I heard "open the gate!" a man screamed in Anglo-Saxon English. There was a small convoy of person running at me, one of them the priest.

"Girl" he said as he shook me from my shoulders because I didn't raise my head. "Are you alright? What happen to you?" he said as he got no response from me. "Bring me water!" he screamed at a young boy as he started to run inside. Moments later the boy came with a wooden glass with water, he gave it to me. I took a sip and it refreshed my soul, I've been raiding for hours to get to this place, I have not eaten breakfast therefore I was feeling weak. "How do you know Latin?" he asked with a frown on his face as I look at him for the first time. "Who are you?" he question again as I finished the glass ad he took from me.

"I am Tamina, Princess of Al-Andalus" I said with a weak voice. "I've come from a long way, I was kidnaped from my city by those white men, they locked me in a cell and torment me" I said with a raspy voice, making them believe all the spectacle, I could see pity in their faces. The same pity I got from the castle back home. "I am just so hungry" I said as I make my eyes water and hung my head low as I pulled a small sob.

"Oh, I see" he said as he stood up. "Let's take you inside and give you food" he said as he helps me to get up. He gives me his arm for support as my legs wobble. "Call lady Woodsville" he said to one of the soldiers as they take me inside.

(Ubba's POV)

"Margrethe have you seen Tamina?" I ask her, its already noon and she is not out of her room, which for her is extremely bizarre. I asked Hvitserk and he just told me he didn't saw her at breakfast.

"I think she is in her bedroom" she answer me as she looks up from her weaving dress to me with a puzzled expression. "Why?" she asks her face filling with worry.

"Something is wrong" I told her as I gently run my thumb across her cheek. "I am going to wake her" I told her as she nods with a small smile and goes back to her dress.

I was knocking on her door for a while, until I open it to find the wolves still inside the room restless, as soon as the door is opened the just ran outside, I took my time and walk inside calling her name but there was no answer, I went to the balcony but it was empty, as I make my way inside I white paper caught my attention.

I'm sorry I ran away, but I want to learn more about me and my destiny. Ask Hvitserk if you want, he knows. If you find this it means I am already gone. If you want to find me all you need to do is tell Dabria to search for me.

"Oh, fuck" I told myself out loud as I ran my hand across my forehead. "We are in some fucking serious problems" I said as I spun around and make my way to Ivar's office where all my brothers were talking about the next raids as I entered all eyes were on me. "She is gone" I said as I threw the letter in the middle of the table as they scan it.

"Fuck" Bjørn said as he run his hands across his head as his expression change into worried and annoyed.

"What the hell?" Hvitserk said, clearly he knew what he should tell me.

"Oh, so that was where you are going" Ivar said amused as he shook his head. "What an impulsive little thing" he said as he chuckled.

"Wait" I told him as I looked at him. "You know where she went?" I asked him feeling angry at him.

"Wow, calm down brother" he said as he raised his hands in defense as he noticed all eyes were on him. "I saw her early in the morning in the stables waiting for a horse, I thought she was just being her and exploring around" he said in normality. "I didn't realize she was leaving" he said in a bit of fake worries.

"What you need to tell me" I said as I turn to face Hvitserk who was deep in thought looking at the small letter with her hand writing. He gave a tired sigh and look at me.

"Last night we went to see the seer" he said. "Something happened to her yesterday when she left Ivar alone in the lake. We saw the seer and the seer told us that she is the weapon of the gods, he saw mighty power in her. That all men shall fall to her feet. She caused yesterday's storm, she got angry and thunders started falling from the sky. He said that she is blessed by the power of the gods. That we must protected her at all cost." He said in a neutral tone.

"And this just keeps getting better and better" said Bjørn as he took the information. All I could do was think of that old tale, about the power of the gods in land, of a human being that could cause catastrophes.

"We need to find her" I said. "Before she puts herself in danger" I told them as they nodded.

"I agree with you, Ubba" said Bjørn and Hvitserk.

"I'll go and prepare the horses" Hvitserk said as he walked with Bjørn outside the room in a hurried pace. Ivar was staring at me.

"Do you really do not know where she is?" Ivar asks me a little angry, but I don't know why at me.

"No" I told him. "She could be anywhere" I tell him with a frown

"She is no anywhere" he said as he touch his temple with a finger. "She is in the village where bishop Heahmund is. We have the same mind set. She is there" he said as he looked in my eyes. "I am sure of it" he says and there is this hint in his eyes that is not anger, it's another emotion that feels foreign to him.

"Then what should we do?" I asked him for advice. "We can't be at war, they have the upper hand there. They will crush us if we go there to get her back" I told him in desperation.

"That's why we have my head for." He answers me. "Get Dabria, make her track her. Give her a letter and ask her what her plan is" he said to me.

"Okay" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Meanwhile, we don't do anything." He said making me stop and turn to him. "She is a smart girl, the only help she needs from us is men to get her out of there. Not now. She knows how to survive." He said as his eyes turned icy. "So let her survive" he said with a final nod as o left the room.

I found Dabria perch by the fire, her huge amber eyes looking at me as she peeps up and spread her wide wings, I gently took her paw and wrap a small letter. Then she perch on my arm as I took her to the balcony. I caress a few feathers.

"You know where to find her." I said to her as I threw her up to the sky, she spread her wide wings and started to fly where Tamina is easily, she mixed with the white background and I lost sight of her.

(Tamina's POV)

They had given me food that tasted horrible. But I was fed, I was taken by a lady that was the wife of the king of the village, they gave me a small room that faced the wall, a good point of view to study how they moved.

They changed my clothes the lady gave me something warmer, but not as warm as the ones I had in the castle, they gave me my hidden blades and took my throwing knife. I was left alone in the room with the promised that no one other than her would come in here, they treated me with respect, because of the royal status I held, they took my word because apparently you are noble when you use silk, and my red dress is made out of the finest silk from Al-Andalus.

There was a small thud in the window, only to turn around to see Dabria perch there, she shook her paw gently, catching my attention the small paper wrap around it.

What is your plan?

Was the only thing it said? Ivar. I thought, well he wants to help.

"Go and hunt and come back" I said to Dabria as I caressed one of her wings and she flew away. I took the small note and burn it. I opened the door and to the search of the lady.

"Your ladyship?" I asked loud enough for someone to hear me.

"Yes, princess?" she answer me as she came out from a room with a robe.

"I was wondering if you could lend me some paper and ink. I would like to write some Arabic poems" I told her in a small shy voice.

"Oh, of course darling" she said as she went back to her bed room and came out with some ink and paper. "Here you go. Do you need anything else?" she asked me.

"No" I said. "That is all, thank you very much." I told her with a smile. "Good night" I gave her a little bow and went back to my room to find Dabria back at the window eating a rat.

"Well girl" I said to her as she fly towards me. "It's time to have some fun" I told her with a small smile.

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo. If I cannot move heaven I will rise hell. 

*******************************

hope you really like it and so with the song! thank you so much for the 6.2K like i just cant believe so many people had read this crappy story. Thank you so very much from that. 

as usual feedback is always welcome also any comments! dont forget to vote!❤😍

with love,

Maps.💕 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 333 19
Estimated to be born at approximately 798 AD, Saint Benedicta of Scandinavia remains a controversial figure up to this day. Throughout the centuries...
239K 2.9K 13
» 10/1/2020 - ivar x targaryen oc « In the great City of Pentos, inside of the Magister's extravagant mansion, there was a young princess. Her hair...
305K 7.2K 47
Halfrid was different, maybe that's why she got along with Ivar The Boneless. She couldn't feel fear, making her family having to protect her from ha...
88.9K 2.7K 37
SPOILERS (4B-6B) Hvitserk Ragnarsson was careless - a Viking through and through. He only cared for raiding, pillaging and fighting - living like a t...