I'M PREGNANT (TAEKOOK)

By _bunnyV_

This is an MPREG TAEKOOK story. so if you hate gay thingy and IMPOSSIBLE things like this... you can stop rea... More

Foreword ✔
Prologue: not so mature ✔
How was your first night? ✔
Weird Things✔
I know you ✔
Wattpad Messaged Me ✔
I don't remember you at all ✔
Edits ✔
Symptoms ✔
WHAT!? I'M PREGNANT!✔
What's the plan now? ✔
2 months old ✔
I'm Pregnant.
PHOTO's pt. 2
TAEKOOK!
Changes
My boyfriend
announcement
LABELED!
Things would not be easy...
I'm here always
NOT AN UPDATE
Trust
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 1
Don't hate pleaseu
The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)
Let's talk: Will You Marry me?
Talk to meh
EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE
wazzup: SHAMELESS PROMOTION AGAIN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PT 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WARNING: Challenge? (author's corner)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION 2.0
GOT MENTIONED HAHAHA
WARNING: challenge 2.0 (Author's corner)
Valentine's date
100K CELEBRATION
ASK IN A CHARACTER: ANSWER
NOT A SPECIAL
CHALLENGE VER 2.1
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ
Challenge ver 2.1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JK (Special Chapter)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION FOR THE NTH TIME
HAPPY BDAY TAE!
Author's Note 2019
The Book
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
MISSING BOOK
Hi
HAPPY 1M READS
SHAMELESS PRMOTION YEAR 2022
7K FOLLOWERS

The Past (TH's POV) pt. 2

26.7K 1.1K 67
By _bunnyV_

When Taehyung collapsed last night, Taehyung knows it already that his baby bunbun is pregnant. His baby bunbun is sleeping soundly at his side but suddenly Jungkook stood up and run to the bathroom. Taehyung patted his back, he is now sure like 100% sure that he is pregnant.

So as usual he teased the younger, that makes him walk outside the room.

He and Siri have contact with each other, as soon as Siri met him. Siri knows that Taehyung is the right guy for his best friend.

Taehyung followed Jungkook, of course he is should be there even though he was hiding to him. He is holding a newspaper to act as if he was busily reading on it. But the real thing is he is just staring the younger from a distance. He really looks cute pouting and blabbing some words he suddenly wonder what is he doing.

Jimin and Siri came inside the cafe they just rest for awhile the left the cafe. Taehyung followed the 3 of them.

He waited there for two hours when the 3 left the hospital he knocked on the door. He opened it and saw that it was Jin, his sunbae in hi medical school.

"Heol what bring you here Tae? It's been awhile." Jin said shaking his hands with Taehyung.

"Sunbae. Jeon Jungkook was your patient?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah he is. Why?"

"Is he pregnant?" Jin looked at him.

"It's my patient's privacy Tae I'm sorry." Jin said.

"Hyung just this one... please. I think I'm the father of the baby... well I know I'm. And I'm 100% sure that he is pregnant because he have the symptoms." Taehyung explained.

"You know it already so... what do you --" Taehyung hugged him.

"Oh my!"

He came back to Jungkook's house but he was not there. His parents are not around too because they're busy on their 25th anniversary. He wondered where did the younger go... He suddenly became paranoid what if Jungkook decided to abort the baby inside him.

"I need to find him." But he don't knwo where to start so he decided to trust Jungkook.

Time passes it's getting late yet Jungkook is still not around, he decided to look for him.

When he came out he saw Jungkook walking slowly, he run to him and hugged him tightly. He is really worried that Jungkook did something stupid. But as he thought his baby bunbun is smart.

Jungkook's parents know everything already of course even Taehyung well they'll know it. It's just Jungkook is in the denial state. And today is Jungkook's 2nd month of pregnancy...

Taehyung received a message from Siri that Jungkook almost fell in the stairs today. Good thing is Jungkook hold the rails...

Taehyung is busy today he didn't notice the time it's already late. He is about to call Jungkook but he saw the time. Maybe he is sleeping already...

When he came home, he is right. He smiled at the perfect view. Jungkook is sleeping in the carpet like a baby. He walked in the kitchen to see if he ate already, good thing is they did already. He saw a food in the Tupperware and a sticky note. He smile and tasted the food, it taste really good.

He walked back in the Living room and carried Jungkook in the guest room. He talked to their baby asking be good to his dad. He kissed his small baby bump and kissed Jungkook's forehead. But seeing Jungkook's lips slightly apart is very tempting so he kissed Jungkook's lips down to his jaw and neck. He even marked him, before sleeping next to him.

The next day

Taehyung received a slap from Jungkook saying why he keeps on carrying him to his bed. Of course Taehyung answered him in an teasing way again. He took a bath and walk to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook was complainig about the love mark that Taehyung marked on his neck. But he thought it was a hickey, well for Taehyung it was not it was a mark how much he loves him. Love is a strong word but that's how strong Jungkook is to Taehyung's life. He fell in love to Jungkook every single day he spend with him.

Jungkook walked outside the house, Taehyung decided to follow him. He knows that Jungkook would be staying at his apartment. He knocked on the door but no one is answering sonhe decided to... Unlucked it.

He smirked, he is still using his first night with me.

He observed the room, Jungkook is a clean freak. He read some manhwa's on the bookshelf, he even saw Jungkook's drawing book. He observed that his baby bunbun is talented. He put it back and pulled another book, or should I say photo album.

He saw his picture.

"Oh why I'm here?"

"Wait... This was 6 or 5 years ago?" He smirked.

He answered 'your kim Taehyung'

"Oh another me this was just recently."

He observed more... Jungkook really loves to take a picture.

When the door suddenly opened Jungkook snatched the album and keep it. Jungkook even sent him out because again he teased him again.

Later that day they both did the grocery.

He saw Jungkook looking at the baby clother while caressing his tummy. Taehyung smiled seeing the younger looking for their baby clothes.

So again he teased him.

When they came home Jungkook confessed tha he is pregnant. Well Taehyung was not surprised because he already know everything. The younger is talking to much so he kissed him. They even did it again...

The next day Jungkook avoided him, he followed the younger to talk to him. But he heard him talking to someone... It was Bo Gum's voice. His ex...

He came back... How come? Why did he came back?

He can hear to Jungkook's voice that he is jealous. He smirked one of the million reasons why he love the younger.

He bought some flowers for Jungkook and he came to his school. So people in school knows that Jeon Jungkook is already HIS.

2 weeks passed...

Jungkook and Taehyung were not in good terms. Jungkook was avoiding him but Taehyung is still trying hard to stick like a gum.

Today was Taehyung's dayoff so he decided to follow Jungkook everywhere.

Right now Jungkook was inside Jin's office.

"Oh! Yoongi hyung." He said when he saw he was with Yoongi. He followed them, Yoongi's baby bump is more obvious than Jungkook. Yoongi can protect himself because he can looked at other people's eyes and threw a poisonous look at them. But still Jin was there to protect him... Jungkook is kinda different he can be bold but still he is a fragile type of person just like Yoongi.

The two of them are talking seriously. Taehyung can't hear them but it looks like it's serious. Yoongi left, Jungkook sat there for a moment and then he walked in the mall.

Taehyung can see that Jungkook is not in a good mood again. He looks like he is thinking... A girl who's running to his way bumped him without saying a sorry. Taehyung is quick so he catched him... Then suddenly Jungkook was crying. He hugged the younger so he can calm him.

They talked in a cafe.

He suddenly feel like he wanted to apologize for being such a stubborn. But he just wanted to say sorry for being stubborn for teasing him always. But that doesn't mean he will stop.

But after apologizing Jungkook confessed suddenly.

They came back home. They were both silent... Taehyung is just acting but Jungkook was not. Taehyung came in first, he danced like an idiot when he came inside.

But he heard Bo Gum again.

His baby bunbun sounds jealous again.

"My boyfriend--" he sat on the sofa and hugged the pillow and screamed like a fanboy there.

Jungkook came in... He looked at him. He patted the free space in sofa asking him to seat on his side. Jungkook did...

"I like you too." He said...

"I mean I love you." Taehyung said.

-----

Yay! This is really coming to an... E.N.D huhuhuhu I can't believe this.

Well anyways

I would like to say THANK YOU ~ ALREADY GOT 13.7K READS HUHUHUHUHU MAH HEARTEU AND I'M CURRENTLY AT #710 HEOL I'M SHOOKYYYY

P.S WOULD I WRITE A AUTHOR'S CORNER WHERE YOU CAN ASK ME A QUESTION LOLS. HEHEHE I JUST WANNA TRY IT HAHAHHA.
P.P.S YOU KNOW TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS?
P.P.P.S I GUESS NO? HAHAHA BYEE ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
25.4K 958 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
62.5K 2.6K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
26.2K 1.2K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...