Revival from the Betrayal {Co...

By PokemonIsLife319

After being betrayed by his friends and his rivals, he left to Mount Silver to train and to prove that the tr... More

Chapter 1: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Ultimate Comeback
Chapter 4: A Humiliating Battle
Chapter 5: The Tournament Begins!
Chapter 6: The Clash between the two Serpents
Chapter 7: Tournament Day 2
Chapter 8: An Unexpected Match
Author Note
Chapter 9: The Reveal
Chapter 10: Continuation
Chapter 11: Reconciliation
Chapter 12: Semi finals
Chapter 13: An unexpected evolution
Chapter 14: Championship Round and The Reveal
Chapter 15: Battle of the Legends
Chapter 16, Part 1: First Step
Chapter 16, Part 2: First Step
2nd Author note
Chapter 18: Steel vs. Legends
Chapter 19: Tremendous Power
3rd Author note: 18k views many more good news!!!
Chapter 20: Reaching for new heights
Chapter 21: Expected New Form
4th Author Note: New profile pic and name
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: When Love Strikes
Chapter 24, Part 1: Confession
Chapter 24, Part 2: Love, Pokémon Style!
Chapter 24, Part 3: The Battle Intensifies
Chapter 25, Part 1: The Last Battle
Chapter 25, Part 2: The Devil within
Chapter 25, Part 3: Deathmatch of the Titans
Chapter 25, Part 4: Legends vs. Beasts
Chapter 25, Part 5: Awakening of the Deities
Chapter 26: Dreams Do Come True
Chapter 27: Reappearance
Chapter 27, Part 2: Battle
Chapter 28: Epilogue - The Wedding
Extra: Moral lesson that the Author learned from the book

Chapter 17: Clash of the Masters

10.6K 144 85
By PokemonIsLife319

(I guess only two people who voted on which I am going to do, it is there will be a timeskip or every chapter. So, I'm going to stick with every chapter since only 2 people who voted. It always bugs me when I feel like I don't do chapters so yeah. Chapter 17 coming right up!)

We are now currently in Ash's room, thinking what will be his team with his Pikachu. Pikachu suggested,

Pika - "I know! Use Garchomp, Tyranitar, Charizard, Gardevoir, Diancie, Deoxys, Rayquaza and Xerneas."

Ash then thinks and imagine what will the output and it was great! He has Diancie to use her type as an advantage.

Ash - "Nice Pika! Thanks." he said while smiling.

Pika - "No problem!"

~~~~time skip to the start of the battle~~~~

Announcer - "Ladies and gentleman! We are now here to watch another intense battle between Ash and Lance the champion of Johto also the Dragon Master!"

Then the crowd began wild and they stopped once the referee started to talk.

Referee - "I think both of you knows the rules right?"

Ash - "Yes."

Lance - "So am I."

Referee - "Then, send out your first pokémon!"

Ash - "I am counting on you guys, we will be using the technique that we mastered during our training." he said while looking at the pokèballs and threw them at the battlefield.

Out of the pokèball, Garchomp, Charizard and Tyranitar. They roared and prepared himself to battle.

Lance and the referee began to wonder why Ash releases 3 pokèmon at once.

Ash - "You are might wondering why I release 3 pokèmon. Simple, I am going to show to all of you the technique that I teached to them." he explained.

Ash - "By the power of combination, Fusion Evolve!"

The three pokèmon then began to fuse each other and what comes after the sparkling and glowing effects is an unknown pokèmon to everyone and it has a terrific look based on his physical appearance.

Referee - "Umm... What is that pokémon?" he said with curiosity.

Ash - "This is one of my pokémon fusions that I have. This is Predanight."

Lance then examined the pokémon and said,

Lance - "I must say that you are truly unbeatable." he said in awe.

Ash - "Thanks."

Lance then released his red Gyarados.

Referee - "Predanight vs. Gyarados. Begin the match!"

Lance wasted no time and called an attack,

Lance - "Use Hyper Beam!"

Gyarados formed an orange beam from its mouth and fires it at Predanight.

Ash - "Use Hyper Beam also."

Predanight did the same and Gyarados' Hyper Beam was quickly overpowered so Gyarados received the attack and it landed a critical hit.(Gyarados' hp 90%)

Ash - "Use Dragon Dance followed by Draco Meteor!"

Predanight's body becomes surrounded in a red and pink misty aura. After the buff, Predanight's body glows orange and an orange ball of light appears inside its chest. The glow fades and a ball of orange energy appears in front of Predanight's mouth. Predanight then fires the ball into the air and it explodes, releasing many orbs at the opponent.

Lance - 'Try to dodge it!"

Gyarados tried to dodge but with so many orbs falling down, he failed to do so. With that, he received significant damage, enough to make him faint.

Referee - "Gyarados is unable to battle. Predanight wins!"

Lance return his Gyarados and said,

Lance - "You did well, Gyarados. Take a nice long rest."

Lance - "That pokèmon is powerful. No wonder why he knocked out my Gyarados without moving his feet." he praised.

Ash - "Thanks."

Lance - "Go Salamence."

Out of the pokèball Salamence came out of the pokèball and let out a roar.

Ash - "Do you want to mega evolve?"

Predanight shook his head, signifying that it is a no.

Ash - "Okay."

Referee - "Predanight vs. Salamence. Begin the match!"

Ash - "Use Dragon Claw!"

Predanight's hand claws glow light green and it slashes the opponent repeatedly or a light-green aura forms around each of Garchomp's hands and they turn into a claw like shape and then it strikes its opponent with the claws.

Lance - "Fly above!"

Salamence uses his wings to fly above, successfully dodging the attack.

Lance - "Counter it with Steel Wing!"

While in the air, Salamence's wings glowed white and dashed to Predanight.

Ash - "Intercept it with your own Steel Wing."

Predanight's wings glowed white also and clashed with Salamence.

Ash - "Quick, Use Dragon Claw!"

Lance - "Counter with your own Dragon Claw!"

Predanight and Salamence claws glowed green and they both dashed to each other and they strike each other multiple times. Due to high defense thanks to Tyranitar, Predanight only receive minimal damage. (Predanight's hp 99%) (Salamence's hp 90%)

Ash - "Let's end this quick. Time to use your signature move. Jump high and use Super Explosive Wave!"

Lance - "Use Hyper Beam at full power!"

Predanight then jump high at the center of the battlefield and started to gather energy with blue stripes on it. Salamence uses Hyper Beam in which it is bigger than before and fire it to Predanight. Predanight receive the attack in which he made him flinch a little but he didn't give in. He is receiving 2.5% hp damage per second. After 10 seconds, Predanight is now finished gathering and he roared as he release the energy from him, resulting in an explosive wave.

(Imagine that Piccolo here is Predanight and the color of the explosive wave is bluish-white.)

Salame was caught by the wave and he roared in pain as he takes continuous damage. After the explosive is finished, Salamence fall on the ground with swirls on his eyes. (Predanight's hp 74%)

Referee - "Salamence is unable to battle. Predanight wins!"

Predanight was now injured because of hyper beam earlier.

(Sorry guys if every chapter has battle, there will be a timeskip to the end of the round because I don't want the readers to be bored reading repetitive parts. I hope you understand my reasoning.)

~~~~time skip to end of the round~~~~

Ash's team has 4 more pokémon while Lance has only one which his most powerful pokémon, Dragonite. The pokémon that Lance defeated is his Predanight and his Gardevoir. Predanight is counted as 3 pokémon because it is a fusion.

In the battlefield we have a battle between Mega Rayquaza and Mega Dragonite. Miraculously, Lance was able to mega evolve his Dragonite.

(Here is the appearance of Lance's Mega Dragonite.)

Referee - "Mega Rayquaza vs. Mega Dragonite. Let the battle of the Mega evolutions of the dragons, commence!"

Ash - "Hyper Beam."

Mega Rayquaza opens its mouth and fires a dark purple beam of energy with a dark black energy around it at the opponent.

Lance - "Use Hyper Beam as well."

Dragonite's eyes glow white and a white or orange ball forms in front of Dragonite's mouth. The ball turns into a beam and it fires at the opponent.

When the two beams hit with each other, it emits a massive explosion and neither of the two megas received any damage.

Ash - "Dragon Ascent!" he quickly commanded.

Mega Rayquaza flies high into the air. His body then becomes outlined in a green aura, and he dives into the opponent with great speed.

Lance - "Dodge it!"

Since Mega Rayquaza has higher speed than Mega Dragonite, He hit Dragonite successfully dealing decent damage thanks to Mega Dragonite's ability called Natural Defense where in the damage he will receive is reduced by 30%. (Mega Dragonite's hp 97%)

Ash - "No wonder he received only minimum damage because of his ability. I guess we will improve our attack power. Rayquaza, Use Dragon Dance followed by Dragon Breath."

Rayquaza's body glowed red and pink mystic aura. Then he fire a thick, green beam to Dragonite.

Lance - "Dragonite, Dodge then use Ice Beam!"

Dragonite opens its mouth and forms an orb of light blue energy in front of its mouth. It then fires multiple light blue beams of energy from the orb at the opponent, freezing it.

Ash - "Dodge the Ice Beam then counter it with Flamethrower!"

Rayquaza successfully dodged the Ice Beam attack then he unleash flamethrower to Dragonite and it hit successfully. But Dragonite didn't give in and dashed to Mega Rayquaza and use tackle attack with flames on it. (Mega Rayquaza's hp 97%) (Mega Dragonite's hp 95%)

The battle continues as they repeatedly strike one another with Dragon Claw and they hp was reduced by 13% after two minutes straight of striking one another. (Mega Rayquaza's hp 84%) (Mega Dragonite's hp 82%)

Ash - "Okay, Let's end this with one full attack! Power up yourselves with Dragon's Wrath then use your ultimate attack, Draconic Strike of Obliteration!"

Mega Rayquaza's then rages himself as his attack and special attack had been increased remarkably at 50% then he fly high above. So high that Mega Rayquaza's reaches space. While in the space, Mega Rayquaza's body glowed green with yellow outline and dashes back to with immense speed. When Dragonite looked above, he saw a beam of green and yellow striking down to him.

Lance - "Use Dragon Rush at full power!"

Dragonite's body becomes surrounded in a light blue orb with white streaks or its horn glows blue and releases a blue, dragon-shaped energy that covers its body. He then dashes above to Rayquaza and they clashed as it emits massive shock wave that is enough to shook the whole stadium. (By the way, when they are dashing towards to each other, they are roaring that signifies thier battle cry when they unleash an attack.) Mega Dragonite can't take any longer so Mega Rayquaza overpowered him and slams him to the ground with full force and impact was very destructive. After the massive explosion, you can see a crater there that is big enough to cover the battlefield and the depth of the big crater is 200 ft.

The referee tries to look down but Rayquaza ascend to the sky while carrying a fainted Dragonite and he placed Dragonite gently on the ground. He was panting heavily because of the attack that he made earlier. That attack was consumes a lot of energy to the user.

Referee - "Dragonite is unable to battle, Rayquaza wins and the match goes to Ash!"

Then you can hear some cheers and applause from the audience.

Lance returned his Dragonite and said,

Lance - "You were excellent Dragonite. Take a long rest because you deserve it."

Lance then walked to Ash and said,

Lance - "You have showed tremendous strength and I was very impressed that you are the only one who defeated my Dragonite on a battle. Congratulations, you deserve to be victorious."
he praised.

Ash - "Thanks, Lance."

Lance - "Your next opponent will be Steven Stone, The master of steel type. Good luck, Master of the Masters." he said and he walked away.

Ash - "Wait, Master of the Masters?" he asked, confused.

Pika - "Yes, Ash you are the masters of the masters because you mastered every type that we have right now. Plus with the legendaries." he explained.

Ash - "Oh now I know, thanks Pikachu."

Pika - "Your welcome."

With that, Ash walked to back to his room with a bright smile as he gain another win.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.8K 22
Ash Ketchum is a 7 year old kid back then, when a wild Usarang attacked him and Gary. He fought the pokemon and unlocked his aura abilities. And with...
27.9K 518 46
A young prodigious trainer sets out in the hopes of reaching the stars. One day, he has a fateful encounter with his soon to be lifelong partner. But...
198K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
136K 1.4K 24
I do not own Pokémon and I'm using random names for Ash's Elite Four, Gym leaders, and the trainers that the Hero's and Traitors will face against ar...