My Brother Loves Me

By EmzMonato

What should I do, to make my brother's feelings for me fade? He's so demanding and overprotective. Should I l... More

NOTHING HAPPENED
I LOVE YOU
MOMMY EMILY
BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD
SURPRISE
CAUGHT THEM CHEATING
WASTED
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BLACK MASK AND HOODED

YESTERDAY IT HAPPENED

13.4K 158 31
By EmzMonato

Chapter #01: Yesterday it Happened....
Kelly's POV

I woke up at the light that was spreader at my eyes. Its so bright I can't even see a thing,until I look away and tried to adjust my eyes so I can see better. I felt someone was holding my waist and buried their heads around my chest and it sigh. I freaked out suddenly when I thought of what happen last night. I seated stood in my bed and look at my surroundings. I looked at it,it was colored baby blue and full of sports trophy and sports t-shirts everywhere. Someone then pulled me closer to them and it made me squeal a little but was frighten and shocked at what I see.

It was Edward. Lying in his own bed and not mine and I'm not also at my room,its his room. But the question is..why am I at Edward's bedroom? And why is Edward naked at his ow-

Then it hit me. I felt cold at my body,and I saw my dress at the carpet floor along with Edward's. My heart beats fast and couldn't believe what I think that what happens to me. Why I ended up on Edward's bed in his bedroom.

Then it hit me again. I looked at myself and couldn't believe what I just saw. I'm naked!!! And my abdomen hurts along down there. Then it hit me again, did I? Did I have sex with...Edward?!

I felt like crying for what I did. I am such a slut! A hypocrite! I had sex with my own brother and I let it happen to me? My brother...he took my virginity away,and .....and all of it happen because of me being irresponsible sister. I'm sorry Eddie...

I slowly took Edward's arms at my abdomen and I slowly put it back to the bed as I quickly got up and grab each and every dresses I wore last night and I quickly went to my room as I'm still holding on to my things as I shut the door quietly and lock it. I slide down with the door on my back and I sat at the floor with my knees on my chest.

No. This isn't happening. Nothing happen please tell me this didn't happened.

I slowly stood up and then it hit me again. My abdomen began to hurt,like it was torn apart. And look down at between my legs and I saw....blood.

But I'm done with my period. How could it possibly be there is-

Then it hit me again. I remember. Yesterday it happened.
I remember every thrust,every touch, every word,every feelings. Everything.

I went to my bathroom and take a shower as I let all everything that happen which is yesterday at the bar in Edward's 20th birthday.

Flashback

At the bar.

I went there along with my brother Edward Spencer ,because its his birthday. He also invited his best friend,my one and only crush... Blake.

Both Blake,Ed and me are all drunk til it pass midnight. I was dancing around along with my two best friends... I have no care what people think what I'm doing as long as I am having fun,and also being the dancing queen.

When the dance floor went on fire and a lot people are standing up and having fun on the dancefloor along with others dancing...everyone's dancing with some strangers,also my best friends.. At the corner of my eye I can see that Blake is dancing with a blonde. She's moving her hips from side to side with Blake on her back as she and Blake dances sexily.

I felt heart broken but still careless cause I'm having so much fun.

Suddenly a muscular hand was on my waist,touching my side as they slide up and down like studying every curve I have. But then he turn me around and I saw Edward,smirking .

I don't care if its him or not as long as its my brother and I feel safer if he's with me.

We both were dancing and having fun. We dance and dance until I got tired.

"Edward,can I seat down for a while? I'm kinda tired." I said tiredly.

"Yeah,me too. We should seat down for a while." He said as he took my hand and we both headed to our seat.

When we got there, Mia and Emily are already knocked out while Edward's friends are still at the dancing floor except for Blake who is making out with the blonde. I felt torn,and I want to break down. But then Edward grab my hand and I look up to see his face,in his eyes I saw. Hurt,furious and sad. Mix emotion I might say....

He then drag me out of the bar and he quickly open his car and push me inside.
My eye widen and in confuse.

He started the car and I sat there confuse and scared. His hands clench at the steering wheel. But I'm also drug to even worry. I'm scared that he will snap at me. But I finally have the gut to ask him.

"Edward,what's wrong?" I ask softly knowing about his attitude ,he is short tempered.

"Nothing." Was all he said.

"I know something's wrong? Edward Spencer I know yo-" he cut me off.

"I told you its nothing!" He shouted.

"Why are you shouting at me?!"
I shouted back

"What's the matter with you?!"

"The matter is you,you've been all cranky every time,no. Always ! You always get mad at me for no reason! You keep-" I didn't finish cause he suddenly break the car and he unbuckle his seatbelt and open my side of the car.

"You really wanna know why? I'll show you why?" He said harshly.

He grab me by the arm and he tighten his grip as I wince in pain.

"Ed, you're hurting me." I said softly.

He didn't say anything but he push me unto the bed, I didn't even realize that we were already in the house. He suddenly unbuckle his belt leaving his boxers on and he took off his shirt. He then crawled on top of me and smirk.

"I've been waiting for this my whole life." He said seductively.

He lean close but I turn my head away making him turn my chin up to see his eyes filled with love,and lust.

"God,you're so beautiful I can't even think." He said as he sniff my face until he reach to my ears.

"Can't wait to touch you,to feel you, to get inside of you,to feel you tighten your walls." He said as he kiss my earlobes.

"Ed? What are you doing ?" I ask .
I'm scared,I don't like the feeling of this. It sounds so weird. But I'm tempted.

"You'll see,just watch and learn." He said as he sat me up.

"Wait!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 397 19
What can happen when you ask help to your brother because of your abusive ex/boyfriend and that he's roommates and you are like... not ready to live...
113K 735 25
so this is my story my brothers are very protective i was 15 they treated me like a 6 year old maybe even like a 2 year old first im use to it when i...
849K 19.3K 31
It's official. I'm a High School graduate and a soon to be College Student! Finally going to get out of my parents house and off on my own. Well.. T...
43.8K 2.4K 31
Who would ever think that I would fall deeply in love with my best friend's brother, after all these years of seeing him as my older brother why did...