ephemeral | jihope

uwu-joon tarafından

❝because there is no happy ending, unless he's here.❞ → a very badly written jihope short story. Daha Fazla

wonder
how
I
ended
up
like
this
;
with
your
tears
on
my
shirt.
...
I
love
you.

the end.

43 4 11
uwu-joon tarafından

So, this is the end to Ephmeral. The entire book embodied the meaning of Ephmeral, which is short-lived.

If you have questions you can ask them here.

I don't think there will be a sequel to this, and I'm sorry that it was really bad, bc I know it was really bad.

If you want me to make another book like this, please comment, and I'll try.

Oh, and I didn't know if I should reveal this, but the entire time while I was writing this book, the two characters were jihope.

The bold was Hobi, and the Italics were Jimin. And also, about that in chapter were there was a character who was in Italics and underlined, to me that was Taehyung.

If none of these characters make sense to you, no big deal, just forget that I said this.

If you thought of the characters as a different ship, comment what the ships is, and who you thought was the Italics and who you thought was the bold, here.

That's all, bye bye guys.

Kira

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

112K 4.3K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
220K 11K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...