→ yandere! Idate x reader もげ子...

Per angelic-meme

❝Hey come on don't be that way princess , after all we'll have to spend the rest of our life together❞ One mo... Més

† prologue †
❥ chapter 1
❥ chapter 2
❥ chapter 3
❥ chapter 4
❥ chapter 5
❥ chapter 6
❥ chapter 8
❥ chapter 9
❥ chapter 10
☽ A/N ☾
❥ chapter 11
❥ chapter 12

❥ chapter 7

3.2K 70 89
Per angelic-meme

[ y/n ]

Idate had grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you with him. Everything went so fast. You felt a pang in your heart of guilt. Shirogane had told you to stay away from Idate yet you had gotten yourself in trouble again. You always seemed to be a burden for them.

Idate flashed a manic grin towards you , showing you his rows of sharp teeth. One bite to the neck and you'd be a goner for sure. A sharp shiver run down your spine at the thought.

Idate slips his hand from your wrist down to your tiny palm. He holds your tiny hand with an equal strength as before , gripping onto it making sure you wouldn't escape. With his other hand he wipes away the tears that had managed to roll down your rosy cheeks after you had been exposed to his painful grip.

"Don't cry princess~ your tears only feed my lust for you"

He chuckled darkly. Wait lust . . ? He couldn't possibly . . We had only met a day a ago.

You shook your head making your locks dance in the air. You looked down to the ground avoiding his fearful gaze.

"P-Please don't hurt me !"

You choked through your tears. Idate yanked your arm up in the air forcing you to face him. He intertwined his fingers with yours. His onyx eyes pierced through your brighter [ e/c ] ones. A grim grin was plastered on his face and his eyes were clouded with a mix of lust and aggression. He looked deep into your eyes. His dark pools seemed endless. A moment went by and he seemed to be pondering something. Each second felt like an eternity , by each second you felt your heartbeat race faster and you were sure you'd faint if this continued. He finally spoke breaking the tension.

"I'll take the jacket for now , you go back to where you came from. A single word about this and I'll kill that imbecile dog. Understood [ y/n ] chan~?"

He chuckled grimly as he casually threw the jacket over his shoulder, letting go of your hand making you drop to the ground. You winced in pain at the sudden impact to the solid ice beneath you.

You nodded biting your bruised lip as more tears streamed down your rosy cheeks.

"Good girl~ you'll come see me again , right princess? Don't want anything bad to happen to your dear friends right~?"

He said patting your tousled [ h/c ] hair. You hesitated before nodding again.

"P-please don't hurt them. ."

You said facing the ground letting your tears hit the ice underneath you.

"Oh dear I won't as long as you do as I say~"

He coed. He crouched down so he was eye level with you. He grabbed you by the chin forcing you to face him once again. His rough grip only added more pain to your already aching body. He smirked licking his lips as he gazed into your shining orbs.

A violent shiver ran down your spine making the hairs on your neck stand up.

"Now go before anyone starts suspecting anything"

He spoke harshly before standing back up. As soon as he had taken a few steps back you took your chance and stood up and made a run for it. Without looking back you left. You didn't hesitate a single step as you ran for dear life. As you were running away you heard Idate shout after you.

"Remember what I told you"

"Hey [ y/n ] are you alright ? You have seemed pretty out of it . ."

You had skipped ice skating with Peraco and decided to find Shirogane. You wanted to make sure he'd be safe , even if you couldn't do much to protect him only knowing he's alright made you feel better.

Shirogane was Ice fishing on the other side of the island , he was a bit questioning when you decided to join him since you had told him you'd be ice skating today.

You where brought back to reality as Shirogane nudged you.

"Y-yeah im alright just a bit tired that's all . . "

You looked at the distant sea. The blue sea stretched beyond the horizon and you wondered how many miles the endless sea covered. It really made you wonder where you came from and if anyone was out there thinking about you. Wondering if they where searching for you.

". . . H-hey [ y/n ]"

You looked at Shirogane. For being such a coward as everyone told you his gaze was always sharp and a bit . . Intimidating.

"Hmm ?"

You hummed questioningly as you shifted a bit in place.

"Something happened today. I can see it on your face [ y/n ]"

Your eyes widen. If he found out Idate would hurt him for sure. You couldn't tell him.

". . ."

You stayed quiet. You shifted your gaze from his down to the fishing rod. Your heart was racing 100 m/ph. Parting your lips you heaved a sigh to calm yourself down a little.

"I. . . Im wondering for how long I'll have to stay here . . It's been on my mind since I woke up here. It feels almost wrong to be here . ."

You replied hoping he'd believe it. Of course it wasn't much of a lie either. The thought had been on your mind for a while. It frightened you really. What if there wasn't anyone out there looking for you. What if you'd have to stay here for the rest of your life ?

". . Oh I see. . I'm sorry"

He apologised looking at the ground. It was painfully quiet after that. None of you were ready to speak. The silence was heavy and the atmosphere was filled with thoughts. None of you knew for how long you sat there , 20 min ? 30 ? Maybe an hour or less , but none cared. You felt guilty though for have lied to Shirogane who had taken such good care of you , and betraying Yukisada who had let you stay in his house. The sun was beginning to set.

"[ y/n ] we should get going "

Shirogane spoke standing up. You nodded standing up along with him.  He left his fishing spot empty handed. You heard his stomach rumble in agony as his last chance for a meal was gone. His cheeks flushed a scarlet in embarrassment but you ignored it.

You two began heading into town. The walk was unbearably quiet and you decided to break the awful atmosphere.

"Sh-Shiro are you mad at me ?"

You questioned. He stopped walking. You couldn't see his face but you imagined him being stern , he always had that intimidating look on his face.

"No. . I know you want to leave and it-its okay I understand . ."

He replied. His hands where formed into fists. For sure he must of taken it personal when you said you didn't feel like you belonged on the island. You continued walking , Shiro ahead of you. You decided it was best to let him cool down for a moment.

Once you arrived at Yukisadas place Shiro told you he'd head home to his cave. As you said your goodbyes you left and headed towards Yukisadas home.

You entered the warm home. A feeling of relief showered over you. Finally you where safe.

"I'm home !"

You said upon entering. It felt kinda weird saying it like that but then again itfelt even weirder to just enter without saying a single word.

It was quiet. . Way too quiet. You checked the living room. Not a single soul.

"That's odd . ."

You mumbled as you headed up the stairs over to the room you where staying in. Yukisada was nowhere to be found. You figured he was probably out. You didn't think much of it and decided to call it a day.

After all that happened today you where grateful to throw yourself in bed and drift off. You took off the jacket Yukisada had lend you and stripped down to your underwear.

You put on the pyjama set Rockma and Mafuyu  had given you. Both had given you quite a lot of clothes to change into. They must of pitied you once they found out you had jut washed up on the island with no memory of your past. Even if Rockma didn't appear to be a sweet compassionate girl she really was. It kinda surprised you. Most of the time she'd talk harshly towards people but you knew she only meant well.

Once you had put on the pyjama you slipped in between the covers. It was quite cold at first but after a while you felt the bead heat up and your eyelids getting heavier. It was still kinda early to go to sleep but you figured you needed to after al that happened today. You must off been awfully tired cause As you felt yourself drift off you swore you heard a voice whisper.

"Goodnight princess~"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2K 55 16
"Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah, no... I don't know. I'm... confused." "Don't worry, me too. My name's Gouenji Kimiko. You?" "... Evangeline Mech." Anothe...
19K 631 20
After Bloody Halloween, Baji survived but he's in a coma for a few weeks and Kazutora didn't go to prison. But Kazutora still didn't forgive himself...
37.2K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
44.9K 799 18
Six months after the VKs turned their backs on evil, bad things happen again. Mal goes back to the Isle and trouble appears when her friends try and...