Golden Child Imagines

By hoejoochan

A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child ♥ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10... More

•| R E Q U E S T S |•
55 • Bestfriends
98 • Truth Or Dare
20 • Suicide
33 • Braids
55 • Music Classes
3 • Walking
7 • Gift Giving
89 & 19 • Umbrellas (Pt. 1)
20 • Cupid Ball
80 • Ko Ko Bop
11 & 20 • Sick
55 • Letters (Pt. 1)
55 & 33 • Lie
55 • The Moon (Letters Pt. 2)
33 • Serendipities
89 • Minnie
55 & 98 • First & Second
82 • Will You Be Mine
89 • Actions & Words
89 & 19 • Strings of Fate (Umbrellas Pt. 2)
19 • Promise
11 • Boyfriend
7 • Eye Contact
3 • Caps (Pt. 1)
3 • How Can I Say (10k 🎉)

82 • Flights

3.6K 76 77
By hoejoochan

"Good morning, welcome to Golden Airlines." You greet everyone as they enter the plane as you smile widely at them.

You wait for everyone to get inside before you come in. But before you did, someone stopped you and told you that there are still other people that will enter the plane.

So you stand quietly - and quite awkwardly - as you wait for those certain people who are actually late for the flight. You sigh and become impatient. Those people are really taking a lot of time.

You see a group of people. Eleven actually. They are accompanied by their manager and stylists as they walk towards your direction. Walking as if they aren't late. Those eleven were all smiling and happy while the others were just poker faced.

Wait, they look familiar...

You know you've seen their faces before. But you can't seem to place your finger on it.

You hear their loud voices as they approach you.

"Let's have a race. Whoever gets to the airplane last will treat all of the members to jjajjangmyeon. Okay?" The red haired guy proposes in the distance, readying his stance for the run.

"Stop with this nonsense, Jangjun." The manager scolds but of course they didn't stop. He rolls his eyes at the child-like behavior of the group.

Oh yeah, Jangjun.

Wait, Jangjun?

From Golden Child?

You cross your fingers as you hope that it's really true. You have been a fan of Golden Child ever since they uploaded their first Woolimpick video on Vlive and you can't help but fall in love with the group. They were the dorkiest group that you've encountered ever and you find yourself smiling and laughing at each and every one of their videos.

One member caught your attention the most. He was the most obnoxious out of all of them. Always the loud one. He holds the most beautiful smile in the world with a set of amazingly white teeth and a wide grin that he could be one of the models for Colgate. He is hilarious and never fails to make you laugh everytime.

Lee Jangjun.

You can't even believe the fact that you would come face to face with him. With all the members. It would be a dream come true.

You walk closely to check if it is him. Your eyes widen as you realize that it is the one and only Lee Jangjun.

As soon as Jangjun counts until three, they run as fast as they can, not wanting to be the one who would waste their money for the other members.

You prepare yourself to greet and welcome them. This is it, Y/N, you think. You've got only one chance to impress them.

"Welcome to Gol---" You didn't even get to finish your sentence when Sungyoon passes by you, in the lead of all the other members.

"I'm the first one!" He shouts while inside, neverminding the curious glances he got from other people.

"Hello and welcome to---" Joochan is the next, but gets in quickly.

Bomin is the third. You didn't even bother to greet him so you just smile at his direction. Tag follows closely, and he recognizes you since he nods at your direction when he passed by you.

You see Jangjun appearing and you try your best to look pretty, well since he is your bias out of all of them. You had to give him a good first impression.

"Hello, Jangjun, welcome to Golde---" You got cut off when you crash on the floor, along with Jangjun and Daeyeol.

You grunt in pain as the pain shoots throughout your whole arm as you used it to support your fall. Jangjun and Daeyeol were a mess too. Jangjun was on top of Daeyeol and Daeyeol yelps at the weight of Jangjun. Jangjun quickly gets up and brushes off the dust on his clothes.

"I'm sorry, miss. Let me help you," Jangjun put his hand above you, and after contemplating on whether you should hold it or not, you decide to take it and let him help you get up.

"What about me?" Daeyeol asks.

"You can get up yourself," Jangjun replies as he looks back at you.

Jaehyun and Jibeom already enters along with Seungmin. Jaeseok apologizes to their manager and runs off to catch up to them. Daeyeol gets up by himself and walks to the entrance, nodding to your direction.

Which only leaves Jangjun. With you.

"I'm sorry---" Is what the first thing that comes out of your mouth but immediately pauses as you realize that there was no reason for you to apologize. He was the one who crashed onto you, not the other way around.

"No, I'm sorry for hitting you. I really am." Jangjun looks at the entrance and sighs. "Now I have to buy jjajjangmyeon for them. I just got played."

You just smile at him, you didn't know if you should comment or not.

"It was nice meeting you--" Jangjun searches for something on your uniform and immediately grins when he found it. "Ms. Y/N."

With that, he enters, and leaves you staring at his back, thinking how lucky you are that you've been noticed by your bias.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

It was time to distribute dinner for the passengers. You push the cart with ease, asking everyone what they would like to eat and drink as you give them their respective orders.

You see Jangjun sitting at the aisle seat, and just like that your heart beat quickens. He looks so handsome sleeping with his earphones on.

You approach their row, and you see Tag and Seungmin in the same row as him. They were lucky enough to have three vacant seats for them to occupy together, the other members of the group are widely distributed.

"Good evening, what would you like to eat?" You ask sweetly and enumerate the different foods you have prepared. After Tag and Seungmin recited their orders, you wait for Jangjun's, but he isn't waking up. Tag, in the middle seat, pokes him, trying to wake him up.

He still has his eyes closed.

The two already help in waking up the guy, and you finally moved closer to wake him up.

"It's dinner time, sir. What would you like to eat?" You get no response. You sigh and move him slightly. Waking up a person wasn't part of your job. You only had to give the passengers the food they need and that's it. Never did you think of waking someone up just to give them their order, especially if that person is Jangjun.

"Hey, Jangjun, please wake up," You whisper plead, hoping that would wake the senses out of him. You see him open one of his eyes and a smile breaks in his face.

"I'm now awake," He whispers since I was still close, "I was awake this whole time."

This guy.

You immediately retreat your head back and stand straight. Inside you are a little bit--just a tiny bit--angry at him. But a little part of you was feeling all giddy and happy. You got too close to him. It felt nice talking to the one you like.

Nevertheless, you still ask him his order. After giving it to him, you move onto the next row.

But you didn't miss out the words he said when you left.

"Miss Y/N, so cute." He mutters as he chuckles. You roll his eyes at his words but of course you can't ignore the warm feeling you felt when you heard it.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Let's go now, Y/N, it's time to get their 'trash'," Your friend sighs as she stands up. You get up also and go outside to get the garbage cart and went to each row to ask for their food containers and other garbage.

At last, you reach Jangjun's row ahain. It seems as if he was expecting that you would be the one to collect their trash, because you see him looking everywhere and whenever his eyes lands at you, he would smile and turn his back.

Weird.

You approach them and ask for their garbage. They all gave you the containers and stuff and put it in the garbage bag inside the cart as you move onto the next row.

After you've finished collecting, you decide to freshen up inside the restroom. You enter and sigh.

The flight's about to end. You are already in the vicinity of Korea. You won't get to see them anymore.

You know that fans would be waiting at the airport to greet them and take pictures. You wish that you could too. You can't exactly take a photo of them when your dressed as a flight attendant. It would be too unusual and too weird.

You wish you could meet Jangjun for a little longer.

You put your hand inside your pocket to where your phone is and put it out to check what time it is. As you did, a piece of paper fell out.

"What...?"

You pick it up, curious as to how a piece of paper travelled inside you pocket.

Opening it, you grin so hard that you thought your jaw is going to break.

Hey, Y/N! I find you really interesting and I was hoping we could talk because I want to know you more~ Here's my number

And he did. He really did put his number. You put your hand on your mouth as you tried so hard not to squeal. As you save it on your phone, you smile to yourself.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

• Jangjun's POV •

"We've arrived at our destination. Thank you for choosing Golden Airlines."

I sigh as I stand up, stretching my arms up as I let out a scream. It was good that no one minded that, or else it would be too embarrassing.

I was waiting for a text from Y/N the whole time after I gave her that note. I am so frustrated at the fact that she didn't text me. I think it was because she didn't receive the note I sent her.

I facepalm when I realized that we were on airplane, of course we can't text or use our phones.

This would be the last time that I would be able to see you.

I prepare my things along with Tag and Seungmin to board the plane. I hope Y/N still greets me at our departure. That would lift my spirits up.

I try to be as fast as I can, hoping to see Y/N immediately.

"Welcome to Korea!" I vaguely hear your voice near the exit and my eyes instantly lit up as soon as I knew that you will be the one who will greet the passengers goodbye.

"Thanks for choosing Golden Airlines!" You greet the other passengers as I come closer to the exit.

"Yay! We're finally back," Seungmin says as he looks around, even though we still aren't outside the plane.

"We haven't even boarded the airplane yet," Tag replies.

"We're still in Korea, even if we're just inside the plane."

The more the line gets closer to the exit, the more I anticipate you greeting us farewell. Even if you're going to say goodbye.

At last, we are already the next ones to be greeted.

"I hope you had---" Your words are cut off, and you quickly catch me crashing into you.

"A wonderful flight..." You help me get up and I smile at you awkwardly.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Jangjun hyung," Tag apologizes and I just wave him off as he goes out the plane.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, Seungmin told a joke and made Tag laugh out loud, and he hit me." I explain as I laugh, and you chuckle also, which makes my smile go even wider.

"It's fine, I guess," You blush slightly as you rub you arm. You look at the people behind me. "You're holding off the line, Jangjun."

I look behind me and you are right, people are getting mad that they haven't gone out yet. I scratch my head in embarrassment. "Oh, yeah, right...." I sigh. "Is this goodbye then?"

You shake your head. "No, not yet. Let's just...see each other soon."

I grin. "Don't forget to text me! See you soon, Y/N!" I wave at you as I leave the airplane with a big smile plastered on my face at the thought that I will be seeing you some other day.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

First things first I AM NOT A FLIGHT ATTENDANT 😂

Idek what came into my mind to write a fanfic with Y/N as a stewardess trololol so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes here because I have no idea what a flight attendant does, I just based this from my observations when I ride the airplane XD

I hope this wasn't crappy unlike the others

Oohhh also I'll start uploading weekly hehe or maybe after every 2 weeks?? Not sure

Yeah and who got 0/11 in menpa? Definitely me ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 87 9
One-shots for ZEROBASEONE. Members x readers.
20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
49.6K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
285K 3.3K 67
"𝙏𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?" ©sugarlysweeten warning - slow update