2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch 14
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 15

4.5K 208 58
By soNobody

Morning - still at the cafeteria.

Kongpob POV

Here we are seating together at the cafeteria doing nothing but chatting. For those who don't know us, they will think we just a bunch of best friends hang out together before class. For those who know us, it's a different story.

Even Aim now stuck between two guys. The guys start to persuade him since a year ago after he decides to enter swimming club and get a tutor from a senior. One guy is swimming club captain and another one is our senior from engineering faculty but different major.

As for May, she rejects Aim after a few date. She can't grow the feeling towards Aim and ends up as a friend with him. Poor my friends. I guess the only normal but not so normal is Ai'Oak.

"Kongpob." I look in front of me and smile knowing P' Arthit the one who called me.

"What?" I give him a beautiful smile I have in my entire life.

"Do you ever listen to us seen we start talking a moment ago?" I shake my head but still smile at him. 

It's funny when he tried to look tough with N' Yo face. No wonder the senior say P' Arthit look cuter and funny at the same time. I get pinch by N'Yo as he knows want I'm thinking based on my smile and gazes to P' Arthit.

"Don't laugh. Please take him seriously." I get another pinch.

"Please don't whisper so closely like that. Make me annoying." P' Arthit say while look at N'Yo. I can feel his jealous. I can get used to this.

My joy is not long as I can feel a killer aura from Mo Phana. It's funny, just yesterday I warned him but now I doing exactly want I don't want him to do to P' Arthit (in Wayo body) or P' Arthit body (with Wayo soul).

"I sincerely apologise to you, Mo Phana." I apology and take a sip of ice coffee.

Everyone just snickers at us. It's just a never-ending circle of annoying, confusion, jealousy, and joy four of us.

Mo Pha just rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Yo." He has dopey smiles on his face and gives a pink milk drink to N'Yo. What a quick mood change there Mo Phana

"My fav drink from my fav shop right." N' Yo, smile and take the drink. After taking a sip, his face looks like he is enjoying something valuable or a drink he never tries before. Just like a face, P'Arthit will do.

I notice P'Arthit face, he really wants that drink too. Better go and buy that drink for P'Arthit to. I back with pink milk at my hand. Knowing that drink is for him, P' Arthit jump from the seat and take the drink from my hand but he realized something then says...

"I can buy by myself but this is ok too." I miss my random grumpy Oon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we busy chatting, many people keep coming to the cafeteria. People keep looking at the Mo gang and Ming. Some just look, some people taking a picture, some people also dare to come introduce themselves or asking the phone number. 

The person with most attention is Wayo (P' Arthit), people attract to his face especially his eyes. Even P' Arthit (Wayo) get the attention.

Situation no. 1

"Excuse, I can ask your phone number?" The girl smiles shyly to everyone at the table.

"Which one Nong?" Bright asking her.

She points her phone to Phana. 

"Sorry, I have a wife." He points at Arthit (Wayo).

"Sorry, wrong wife." He points at Wayo (Arthit)

Situation no.2

"Hi, I'm Kim." The girl reaches out her hand to Ming.

"Hi, I'm married." Everyone chuckle to Ming answer.

"What?" The girl confuses.

"I'm this person husband, and he is my wife." Ming points at Kit but get a smack from him.

"Ouch, I love you too P' KitKat." The girl leaves with a disgusting face.

Situation no.3

"Hey, guys." A guy came to the table.

"Hey, Ai' Winn. What up? Why the art student doing here? Your faculty at the end of campus." Prem fistbumps with the guy.

"Just want to return your camera. Thanks." He gives the camera to Prem but obviously has an eye on someone else.

"No problem. Anything else?" Prem asks.

"Who is this Nong?" He mouth point to Wayo(Arthit)

"He is your nightmare." Kongpob help to answer.

"The worst nightmare. You can accidentally pee at bed while sleeping too." Bright make his meme face.

Situation no. 4

"Sawatdee Krap P' Arthit. Here take this drink." A guy suddenly came and give pink milk to Arthit(Wayo).

"What for?" Wayo, take the drink.

"Thanks for helping me carry the book at the library three days ago." He stops and smiles. "The encouragement for the Mr. & Miss competition too."

"You are welc..." Plop... the pink milk drop from the table.

"Ops! Sorry." Mo Phana apologizes but obviously purposely drop the drink.

"Here take mine, is still new." He gives another pink milk from his hand.

" What a nice of you. Should I give a glimpse of hell as a returned? This time Phana answer with an evil lookalike face.

Situation no. 5

"Hello, guys." A girl coming with small box.

"Aw... N' Ace, the playgirl. What you want?" Toota gives a bitch face at her.

"Here a chocolate for you." She gives to Wayo(Arthit) while looking at Arthit(Wayo) with a seductive smile to both of them.

Both Phana and Kongpob take the box at the same time. The girl smile thinking both of them interested in her.

The girl ends up running while crying after...

Kongpob tossing the box to Phana and he kicks the box away.

Moral of the situation, don't mess with possessive and savage boyfriends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One more person comes and I will kick his or her ass." Prem purposely speaks loud and hit the table.

"I can help with one or two people before going to class." Wad backup his boyfriends. What a gangster wild couple.

Then..

"P' here, a book to help your study." A boy comes to the table but no one makes a move.

"This one cute. What is your name?" Ming asks but get double hit from Kit and also Bright.

"My apprentice try to stealing his master wife." Bright stand and put both his hand at his waist.

"How dare you betray me?" He points his finger to Ming like a master do to his people.

"Sorry master, I don't know this is your beautiful wife, Rome. I also already have a cute wife master." Ming bows his head and points at Kit.

"Sorry, I'm forgetting about your wife." He nodded with a fake proud face.

...

...

Everyone just shakes they head. While Rome and Kit...

"I don't know him." After saying that Rome immediately leave.

"Why I agree to date this blockhead?" Kit rolled his eyes.

"We also wonder how he can be the campus moon." Everyone continues to laugh.

"What? Let's go, we late for class guys." Tew remind his friends after a look at his watch.

"We should get going too, we also have class at noon." Beam pat Phana shoulder who still daydream looking at N'Yo.

"We should get going to P'Arthit." This time Ming reminds Arthit.

"Why? My class cancels today and you don't have class." Arthit finishes his drink and ignores Ming.

"P' Arthit should I remind for the one hundred one time, you...in...Wayo...body. We need to go help with Moon and Star competition. Wayo is last year third place campus moon, science faculty moon, and also most importantly he is the popular moon." Ming gives his smile to Arthit.

"People also want Wayo there so his boyfriend Mo Phana the 2nd most attractive man on campus after me, of course, will follow him there." Ming points at himself and points a huge crowd gathered in the cafeteria. "See. He is boys and girls magnet."

"Why can't you have normal life N'Yo? Everyone was too friendly and boys always find a way to get close or want a picture." Arthit stands.

"Why can't you have a normal life to P'Arthit? Everyone avoids or scared of you and the girls hate you because of P' Kongpob." Wayo continues to sip his pink milk.

"Girls hate you more because of Ai' Pha." Arthit gives a glace to Wayo.

"Boys want to punch you more because of you." Wayo also doesn't want to lose.

In the middle of arguing.

"I want to stay here." Both Phana and Kongpob talk at the same time with an eye gaze and a dopey smile towards their partner.

"For once they have reached the same mind." Knot draw everyone eye on him with the statement.

"Argh...Just go where you guys should go. We meet this weekend at my house to discuss an idea to solve the problem." He gives a meaningful gaze to everyone. Knowing Knot, everyone starts to walk away to the class even Mo gang with Ming understand the gaze.

"Where are you rush to Ai' Bright." Toota scolds Bright.

"Are you guys crazy, look at Ai'Knot gaze. We can get kill. We need to start going to." The senior hold they laugh and let Bright go. He starts to walk but slowly stop his feet and turn around.

"He...he...he... I forget, we in the same class." Bright turn to seat with the senior. This is happen went you always make Knot mad, Bright. You have the habit to run from him. Next time, don't wake up the sleeping lion on Knot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Yellow.

Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoy my ff.

Next ch. : The weekend - Knot and Tew House. To go to the bottom of the problem.

a/n: the next update maybe will up after 4/5 days or a week. My lil bro will be having his final high school exam soon. I need to tutor him and his friends plus my work and my study. 

See next ch. Please don't forget me. 💕💕  

p/s: teaser Sotus S the series and the BIGO live's next star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 11.4K 29
Kongpop is 3rd year and a head hazer now and Arthit is in his 5th year. They already in relationship for 2 years. All the seniors from 3rd year until...
22.6K 1.6K 18
Kongpob is a Mafia don whereas Arthit is just a student who has a different goal than the other students. Why delay? Come and let's join the journey...
158K 6.9K 17
Arthit got adopted by Mr Suthiluk for a better future. What happens when things turns out to be different? Cover credit: @m00nxsvn ~~Hey loves! If yo...
52.5K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...