SPIRITBORNE | Book 1 of the...

By kv_wilson

AN ETERNAL RIFT BETWEEN HUMANS AND BEASTS When a fierce yet beautiful stranger turns up at her door, Skye div... More

PRONUNCIATION & CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
PART ONE: LYCAN
1: THE STRANGER
2: BLACKOUT
3: THE WHITE WOLF
4: TRANSFORMATION
5: THE CLAN
6: CAPTIVES
7: FERALS
8: COVENANT'S LAIR
9: THIRTEEN
10: SUNDOWN
11: SEJKA
12: THE RITUAL
13: ABANDONED
14: STALKER
15: YEVA'SI
LINKS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

TRAILER & PREFACE

7.4K 276 101
By kv_wilson

Hello, readers! Thanks for checking out SPIRITBORNE! It's the first book in the Spirits' War Trilogy, an urban fantasy series based on mythology and magic from around the world. 

SPIRITBORNE and the other two books in the SPIRITS' WAR TRILOGY have been published! This is an excerpt (chapters 1-15). 

Please see my website for links to read and/or purchase the book and for more info:

kvwilsonauthor.ca

The book is available free-to-read on Kindle Unlimited 

and available in ebook, paperback, and hardcover on Amazon

Occasionally, it is listed on other sites (though I must first remove it from the Kindle Unlimited catalogue to be allowed to list it anywhere else).

If you have a second, please rate the book on Goodreads/Amazon!

Independent authors rely on reviews--the more we receive, the higher up our books are displayed for others to discover!

***

***

Copyright © 2017 by K.V. Wilson. 

Cover copyright © 2024 by GetCovers (getcovers.com). Old cover copyright © 2017 by K.V. Wilson.

Video copyright © 2017 by K.V. Wilson; images and video clips used under Creative Commons from Pixabay and Pexels.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

Song: Battle Of Kings

Artist: Per Kiilstofte 

https://machinimasound.com/?s=per+kiilstofte

Music used with permission from PaponeMusic under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 24.6K 94
Book 2 (Complete) - A game of Queen's conquest is set to be played across Elysium and in the four corners stand Elissa's suitors: - The High King...
82.5K 5.6K 30
Centuries after the Fall, the United States has been wiped away. The crumbling remains of the great American empire are home now only to savage, lawl...
286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
13.2K 800 58
Amos University is a prestigious institute with a thousand years of history. Mage families send their sons to Amos to learn their craft, make connect...