Heartless

By Layanabella

My body trembled, but not from the cold. "You frighten me." His brow twitched, eyes darting around the featur... More

Heartless
❆ One ❆
❆ Two ❆
❆ Three ❆
❆ Four ❆
❆ Five ❆
❆ Six ❆
❆Seven❆
❆ Eight ❆
❆ Nine ❆
❆ Ten ❆
❆ Eleven ❆
❆ Twelve ❆
❆ Thirteen ❆
❆ Fourteen ❆
❆ Fifteen ❆
❆ Sixteen ❆
❆ Seventeen ❆
❆ Eighteen ❆
❆ Nineteen ❆
❆ Twenty ❆
❆ Twenty One ❆
❆ Twenty Two ❆
❆ Twenty-Three ❆
❆ Twenty-Four ❆
❆ Twenty-Five ❆
❆ Twenty-Six ❆
❆ Twenty-Seven ❆
❆ Twenty-Eight ❆
❆ Twenty-Nine ❆
❆ Thirty ❆
Thirty-One
Epilogue

Sneak Peek

443 15 7
By Layanabella

. . . A loud snarl roared in the shadows before me. My hand trembled as I reached my fingers into my waistband for the gun, but I knew it was futile. No one ever survived the beasts. Death was inescapable. The wolves growled, eyes shimmering in the dark. I swiveled the pistol toward them, arms shaking violently. Ice clawed tighter around my heart. I let out a sob at the sight of my brothers. One had been ready to die, and the other had been fighting to live. Now it didn't matter. I failed them both.

The pine trees in front of me parted.

My eyes widened. Silver orbs narrowed into terrifying slits of moonlight. A golden paw stepped into the light and pressed into the snow. My heart stopped. The large, scrunched muzzle poked out, blood red lips drawn back into a snarl, teeth bared. I tightened my finger down on the trigger and squeezed. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 18.3K 44
**Winner of 'Miraculous Magic' category in the FCRAs 2016** Lorelie May does not go into the forests. She knows there are monsters within those t...
182K 11.4K 36
Alera lost her mother early in life and was raised by a strict king for a father and the many nursemaids who crossed themselves before touching her...
1.3M 42.3K 26
[COMPLETED|EXTREMELY UNEDITED|WITH BAD SENTENCES & BRUTAL DESCRIPTIONS.** YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.] Have you ever heard of girls who were blind to love? ...
174K 7.8K 29
"He was a beast by all standards, a horrific sight to behold." The town of Vell knows fully well the monster that lurks within the halls of Rose...