[DISCONTINUED] Twist Of Fate...

Par MusicStar03

Andi is going to reunite with her childhood friend, Alain, two years after her journey started. Once they mee... Plus

Character Reference
The Beginning Of My Journey
Present Time...
Pancakes!!!
{[(A/n)]}
Ash vs Sawyer: Best of Three Battle
Finally!!!
Breakfast Is Served!
A Hangout and A Reunion?
It Is You!
Peanut Butter Cookies and An Incident
N's Discovery
Talking To Them Again!!!
Preparation for the Day...
A Little Aim and Shoot

Let The Games Begin!

694 11 1
Par MusicStar03

~Andi's PoV~

As we were walking through the streets of Fleurrh City, the place where Serena will get her third princess key. We're all rounding for her. Then it was time... TIME FOR SERENA'S NEXT SHOWCASE!!!

"Wow! Really? You actually enter showcases?" Mairin asked her in amazement. Serena nodded.

"Yep! And if I win this, I'll get my third key! Which qualifies me in the Master Class!" Serena answered.

"Well we're all going to cheer for you there!" we said. This gave Serena the motivation she needed for her performance.

"Thanks you guys!" Serena thanked us. Bonnie, Mairin and I hugged her. "You guys are the best friends I could ever have!" she said as she hugged us back.

"Well, that's what best friends are for" Bonnie said to her.

So we all headed straight for the pokecenter first and booked 2 rooms; one for us girls, and one for the boys. We placed our things there first before heading out to the venue of the showcase. It. Was. HUGE! The stage was quite beautiful. Decorations were hanged here and there, it was just beautiful. So it all started with Pierre and his Klefki's introduction. Then here comes the themed performance: gathering Rhyhorn. Since Serena has already gotten close with a lot of Rhyhorn, I know that she'll pull it off. And she did. She was able to advance to the freestyle performance. And guess what? She did win her third princess key! And now we're celebrating her win!

"Come on, Serena! We've got something readied for you!" Mairin called out to her.

"Readied for what exactly?" she asked us.

"Just, follow us!" I said as  Bonnie and I were pulling her arms. I have to say, she's no lightweight. Pulling her was hard, despite the fact that I'm quite strong.

As we finally came inside the dining area of the pokecenter, huge amounts were displayed on the table. The appetizer, the main course, and who would forget the sweets and dessert?

"We're celebrating your chance to compete in the master class" Clemont started.

Serena and her pokemon gasped. "Amazing! Thank you guys!" she thanked us.

"No problem! Although, someone already took bites of the dessert. Maybe two of them" I said as I looked at Mairin and Bonnie. The two just laughed.

"Come on! Let's eat! I'm starving!" Ash began. "Pika pikachu!" Pikachu agreed with him.

"The two of you are always hungry!" we all shot at the two.

"Well, he is right. Let's dig in!" Alain continued.

We then all started eating. Clemont also prepared some special pokemon food for the pokemon, of course, more special for Serena's pokemon since they were Serena's team on competing for the master class. The food was delicious! And of course the dessert!

After we ate dinner, we all went back into our own rooms. We all firstly got changed clothes and wore our pajamas. As usual, I wore my dark blue shirt and my pair of black baggy shorts. As Bonnie, Mairin and Serena sat on Serena's bed, I grabbed my bag and went through it. I was searching for that small box in my bag. As soon as I felt a smooth surface and pointy edges, I grabbed it out of my bag.

"Who wants to play UNO?" I asked them with surprise.

Everyone gasped. "UNO? YES PLEASE!" they all shouted.

"How about we invite the others to join in the game?" Serena asked me.

"Sure! The more the merrier that is!" I answered her question. She stood off her bed and rushed out of the room to invite the others, while I just sat on her bed with Bonnie and Mairin.

"Tonight's just gonna be so fun! Right Mairin, Andi?" Bonnie asked us while I was shuffling the cards out of their original order. We both nodded.

"Yeah! You're right!" Mairin answered as she took a peek of the set of cards that I was shuffling.

"Ohhhh... They're Fire and Dragon Type themed, huh? My set back in my bag are the Grass and Fairy Type ones" Mairin informed us. I nodded. Since there were a lot of people who wanted to play the game, not to mention some pokemon too, the company decided to create sets designed with different type pairings. Such as mine and Mairin's, mine are the Fire and Dragon Type set, while Mairin's were the Grass and Fairy Type ones. There are other sets such as Dark and Ghost Type, Psychic and Steel Type, Electric and Flying Type, Water and Ground Type, Fighting and Rock Type, Bug and Poison Type, and lastly, Ice and Normal Type cards.

As soon as I was already done shuffling the deck of cards, Serena, Ash, Clemont, and Alain came into the room carrying bags of snacks, like cheese flavored potato chips, nuts, cheese covered popcorn, chocolate covered dried mangoes, and other snacks. When I saw the chocolate covered dried mangoes that were carried by Alain, I went crazy.

"Wahhhhhh! Chocolate covered dried mangoes!!! My favorite!!! GIMME SOME!!!" I said... loudly and embarrassingly... Alain just looked at me strangely. Welp... I have a sweet tooth and I love chocolate and dried mangoes, even the mango itself! Just... Not... The green ones...

"Uh... okay...?" Alain then said as he threw me the bag full of sweets.

"Thank you!" I thanked him as I caught the bag of chocolate covered dried mangoes, I immediately opened it and ate some to ease my craving for sweets.

We all released our pokemon first so that they could play their own game of UNO. They used Mairin's deck of cards. Luckily, these cards were made to be fire resistant, water resistant, nearly indestructible by any pokemon move, but they can still be easily torn apart. These were given qualities as such so that the pokemon that were playing wouldn't destroy it when they get mad at losing... As what other people say that UNO is the game that destroys friendships, but that only depends on the people playing.

The others then also sat down on Serena's bed. And it started. I firstly distributed some of the cards for us; seven cards for each player. As I was done distributing, I got one card on our extra deck and flipped it over to know what card begins it. It was a Yellow 3, having an Ampharos design on it.

Since I was the one to distribute the cards, the games starts with my turn, and next was Mairin, then Bonnie, then Serena, then Ash, 'Wait... They're sitting next to each other? How can this night get better?!??' I thought to myself, but let's continue on the sitting arrangement. On the left of Ash was Clemont, then Alain, then it goes back to me.

I dropped a Blue 3 card with a Mega Charizard X as its design. Mairin then drew a card from our deck of extra cards. It seems to be that she doesn't have any Blue or 7 cards, even after that card draw, so she drew another card.

"Ha! I finally have a Blue card!" she exclaimed. She dropped a Blue 8 card with a Dragonair design on it.

So next was Bonnie. She then dropped a Red 8 card on top, showing its Pansear design. I gotta say... The designers of these cards are good. Having pokemon as designs for the gaming cards was a great idea.

It was Serena's turn now. She then dropped a special card. It was a Red Draw Two card with a Tepig design on it.

"Aww... Why did it have to be me?" Ash whined. We all just laughed.

"Ash. I'm so sorry. It's just that I don't have any other Red cards. I'm so sorry" Serena apologized. While Serena was still apologizing to Ash, me and Bonnie faced each other at Mairin's back. We were fangirling about them again. We were chuckling behind Mairin's back.

"Uh. What are you guys doing?" Mairin asked us behind her back.

"Uh... Nothing...?" I can't hold my laughing. Ash and Serena just look so cute!!! Mairin then just shrugged it off her shoulders, since she didn't understand, yet.

After a few rounds of Serena apologizing, it was finally Ash's turn. Of course, he drew two cards first before he took his turn. He then placed a Wild Card with a Zekrom design on it.

"Welp... I also don't have any Red cards. So I'll choose the color... Green!" Ash announced to us. Clemont nodded. He first adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He then dropped a card. It was a Green 6 with a Quilava design.

As Alain was about to place his card, we heard a roar at the back. We all turned around to see what was wrong. It was just my Charizard. I think he was given a special card such as Draw Two, Skip, Reverse, Wild Card, or a Wild Draw Four Card by Gardevoir because she was sitting beside him and she was laughing. We all just sweat dropped and just continued on our own game.

Alain then placed his card. It seemed to be a Yellow 6 with a Dragonite design. So now it's my turn again. I wonder what will Mairin's reaction be... Huehuehue...

"Yellow Reverse!" I said I dropped a Yellow Reverse with a Mega Blaziken design on it. I looked at my left to see Mairin. She had her head down.

"Why would you do this to me? Did I ever did anything bad to you?" she started whining. We all just laughed.

So our game continued on. There were quite some small fights. There was even some incidents with the pokemon... Like one time...

"Yeah! I've got one more card!" I exclaimed in joy. The others just sweat dropped. Then there was another roar to be heard. As we all turned around again it was my Charizard. Unknowingly to me, he launched a flamethrower at my direction. And my face was hit.

"Eh eh..." I coughed up the smoke. Everyone laughed, even the pokemon, well except for Charizard. Dust covered my face and my hair was a mess.

"It's okay, Charizard. *cough* Accidents happen. *cough*" I reassured him, well it looked like he was about to cry. I shook off the dust on my face and fixed my hair.

Yep, I got multiple hits, like the flamethrower by my Charizard earlier, another was a moonblast from Gardevoir, a dark pulse from my female Meowstic, and a razor leaf from Sweet. The others also got hit by their own pokemon, Serena with Braixen's flamethrower, Ash with Pikachu's thunderbolt, Bonnie with Dedene's discharge, Mairin with Flabebe's leaf storm, Clemont with Chespin's pin missile, and Alain with Weavile's ice beam. Yep, we were all hit by our own pokemon.

In the first game, I won, the next was Clemont, then the next was Serena, and the last one was Alain. It was hard to play against many players, not to mention that there were seven of us.

"It sure was fun, right Dedene and Squishy?" Bonnie asked the two pokemon in her pouch. They both cried in agreement.

"Goodnight!" Alain, Ash, and Clemont said before they left our room.

"Goodnight! And sweet dreams!" Bonnie, Mairin, Serena and I replied as they left the room. I closed the door shut and went to the bathroom to get my teeth brushed before I slept. Sweet came in with me. We both brushed our teeth and went to bed afterwards.

"Goodnight everyone" Bonnie said as she turned off the light of her lamp before she drifted into sleep.

"Yeah, goodnight" Mairin agreed as she also turned off the light of her lamp and slept. It was only me and Serena who was only awake.

"So, are you gonna stay up late again, Andi?" Serena asked me while she was looking at her phone. I grabbed my bag and took out my phone and my dark blue headphones.

"Yep! I still have to finish the anime that I was watching last night. It's just soo good! Too much goodness in one anime!" I answered her question.

"Oh. Okay. What anime were you watching anyway?" Serena asked me.

"It's entitled "Kiss Him, Not Me". It's a good anime that consists of boy love and girl love, also known as yaoi and yuri (*dabs* YASSS!!! YAOI AND YURI!!! XDDD X333). But there are also normal pairings" I answered Serena's question.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight and happy watching!" she said to me as she covered herself with her blanket.

"Okay. Goodnight and sweet dreams. And thank you!" I replied as I continued on watching the anime. The anime was just soooooo good! After watching about two episodes, I slept. I also charged my phone before I slept with the phone charger I always bring in my bag.

___________________________________

(A/n)

And finally done!!! I'm so sorry, I'll have to delay the Halloween special... And I have a reason... You'll know why when I post the Halloween special... Happy late Halloween everyone!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I already wrote the next chapter in this chapter eariler actually, but since it made it too long, I decided to separate them instead. But I'm not yet done writing the chapter tho... So please wait!

Also, I am not advertising the card game UNO and the anime "Kiss Him, Not Me". I just thought on adding them since I really like playing UNO with my friends and cousins, and I just love watching the anime "Kiss Him, Not me". I just finished watching it yesterday at about 2:30am. And yes, I did stay up late... Serinuma... Was... Such... A CLIFFHANGER!!! WHY DIDN'T SHE TAKE THE CONFESSIONS OF HER FRIENDS SERIOUSLY?!?? SHE RATHER CHOSE THAT SHION CHARACTER OVER THEM!!! WHY, SERINUMA, WHY?!?? And I also think that Shinomiya is too kawaii... X3

So... Bye and goodnight!!! (Tis already 1:10am here!!! I like sleeping late!!! Muhahahaha!)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20K 435 3
Serena excitedly enters a showcase that grants the winner free performance clothes for a year. What she failed to mention was that she signed up the...
15K 280 24
A year after the incident with Team Flare, (Y/N) comes back to Kalos to see her friends once again. It was all going well until a teenage girl who go...
10.1K 191 28
At an attempt to get closer with humanity 15 year old vampire Ash Ketchum meets his childhood friend Serena. Will she recignise him? Can he keep his...
1.3K 11 17
after Eclipse had become champion of Alola she wanted to go to another region and challenge the league there while also battling gyms, she'll meet ne...