THE GANGLEADER OWNS ME

By J_Farah_Hanna

Lily Sanders is the badass of her town. Her parents are never home and she has no friends because everybody i... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue

Chapter 1

15.3K 226 63
By J_Farah_Hanna

LILY's POV

I my name is Lily Sanders. I was known as the most Baddest and scariest Badass back home. I moved from Chicago to Washington. My background is Lebanese, we are Christian however my family and I are not like those religious freaks, we are chill. As long as I don't get pregnant in my teenage years there fine with me loosing my virginity. Not that I have. YET. 

----------------------- 

I walked threw the halls of my new high school Washington High school. I felt all eyes on me TYPICAL. All I heard was girls saying things like,

"EW" 

"What a slut" or 

"Whore". I control myself from exploding. Then I heard guys saying 

"Whats up sexy"

"Call me", etc. 

Then all pf a sudden they all had a glint of fear in their faces, Why would people be scared of me I didn't do anything? then it got to me they were looking behind me. I turned around and saw the most pretties green eyes I have ever seen. That jaw line almost was the death of me. Then he said,

"MOVE!" then I lost it.

"Excuse me. Who are you to talk to me like this!" I said with pure anger then walked off. I heard gasps from everyone from the hall. I trying to find my way of the front office.  

----------------------------

I met this girl named Katie Adams, she's a badass like me, everybody is scared of her which means she has no friends.  As we were walking to first period but we were stopped my a Blond Bimbo.

"Can I help you" I said.

"Yes you can... by staying away from Blake Knight. He's mine." She said. I was utterly confused on who that was.

"Who the fuck is that?" I said cussing. She looked at me as if I had two heads.

"The most hottest guy of this school, him and his friends." I was still confused. I was about to say something but I was cut off by the guy I walked into this morning.

"Me" he said then turned to Barbie and said,

"I'm not yours, I'm hers only" he said pointing to me. Then I lost it completely 

"YOU ARE NOT MINE GOSH YOUR SO ANNOYING. FUCK OFF. GO SUCK YOUR DICK. PRICK"

"Why would I do that if you can do that for me instead." he said with a smirk of his face. With that I just up and left but not before sticking my middle finger at them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 265K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
Psychotic ✓ By liarsdiaries

Mystery / Thriller

3.5M 173K 78
#1 in Mystery/Thriller ( 05/17/17 ) "I'm afraid to be alone with my thoughts..." "why?" "Because they're dangerous... and that makes me dangero...
33K 1.2K 44
Lily Adams has been always protected by her father John Adams, the billionaire, and surrounded by bodyguards since she was little. Turning 21, Lily...
50.4K 1.1K 56
Olivia is a rebel girl who throws knives at people who she thinks are idiotic as a hobby. She would break into cafes, stores, anything just for the f...