UNIVERSE | Fanfic: Logan...

By TheLoversSaga

Kennedy is Logan Pauls girlfriend. They've known each other for a few months now and it's going pretty well... More

Intro |1|
Paparazzi |2|
The Beach |3|
When We Met |4|
Amazing |5|
Woah, Back Up |6|
Touch |7|
Interviews |8|
Tickets |9|
Hawaii |10|
Vacation |11|
I Love You |12|
Victoria Secret |13|
Jake |14|
Time to Go Home |15|
A/N: MUSIC VIDEO
His Angel |16|
Chloe |17|
You Lied |18|
Forgive me |19|
Surprise, I'm Pregnant |20|
Teen choice |21|
Just Us |22|
Our Anniversary |24|
It's First |25|
Jimmy Kimmel |26|
A/N: #RestInPeaceArya
Outta My Hair |27|
New Home |28|
Housewarming Party |29|
How Was I So Blind? |30|
A Moment In the Bathroom |31|
An Innocent Lost |32|
Is Everything Okay? |33|
Lit-tree-ally |34|
《Bonus Chapterr》
Merry Christmas, My Love |35|
Tokyo |36|
New Year, New Generation |37|
So Sorry |38|
A Run |39|
Mike's Birthday |40|
Out And About |41|
Devastation |42|
GMA |43|
Over Due |44|
Contractions |45|
Labor |46|
A Light In The Dark |47|
My Universe |48|
| Epilogue |
| Sequel |

Italy |23|

3.2K 41 27
By TheLoversSaga

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Logan had surprised me saying that we were going to Italy to surprise Jake. I was super excited to fo to Italy anyway, even if it wasn't just Logan and I. It's Logan and I's 1 year anniversary tomorrow and Logan hasn't spoken up. We've known eachother for a year and 2 months now, but tomorrow we'll have been dating a whole year.

Our 1 year is super important to me. I love Logan and I want to celebrate our relationship together. But I am scared he doesn't remember. I'm not gonna say anything about it to him, I want him to remember. Will he?

Logan and I got on the plane with Brendan, Andy, and 'uncle' Kade. I sat with Logan in business class since he wanted me to be comfortable and he just wanted the experience. He kept say 'Düsseldorf' in a funny way because he loved trying to say german words. Since we were going to Düsseldorf to fly to Italy, he was mocking every little word that looked strange to him.

"Kennedy?" I heard Logan question.

"Hmm?" I said, raising my eyebrows and smiling looking over in his direction. He smiled back at me placing his hand on my thigh.

"You look uncomfortable, is it the baby?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows even though his hair covered them. I sighed and looked away, shaking my head.

"We're fine. I'm fine." I replied back calmly. "Just feeling a little nauseated since we're flying." I said taking a deep breath closing my eyes. He placed hand on my stomach, rubbing my belly. I opened my eyes and looked in his direction, smiling with my head still against the headrest.

"We'll be there soon, just sleep." He instructed as I smiled one last time before closing my eyes.

He's the best.

◇◇◇
In the Italy airport...

We got off the plane and Logan was still pumped with energy like usual. I laughed at how ridiculous he would be when he would go up to strangers and ask them questions.

We were outside of the airport as the Uber driver put our belongings away in the trunk.

"I texted Jake that I just arrived. He has no clue!" Kade exclaimed excited. I giggled and went back to my phone.

Logan was standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders, laughing and joking around with the guys. But I felt him begin to peer over my shoulder. I smiled.

"Watcha' doinnn?" He questioned, being nosy. I bit my lip and looked up at his face.

"Texting 'Lissa. Why?" I questioned back, he shrugged.

"Just curious." He stated innocently. I looked back at my phone ane sighed.

"Of course you were." I mumbled. I decided to stop my convo with Alissa and text Jake. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself. I was soooooo bored. Plus, I wouldn't say anything I wasn't supposed to.

The Uber driver notified us that he was ready and we all piled in. I sat in the middle since I was the smallest and I wasn't showing a lot, but still, it was rude. That's when I thought it was best to text Jake.

MEEEE: What are you doinnnn

Jake the FAGG 😉🐍: Yo, you interrupted my vlog, what's up?

MEEEE: Sorry, didn't realize.

Jake the FAGG 😉🐍: No, no! It's okay. What's up?

MEEEE: Just bored is all. How's Italy?

Jake the FAGG 😉🐍: It's lit Kennedy! You should be here right now, you'd make it even better!

MEEEE: Jake, you know I can't leave Logan. Plus, I am pregnant.

Jake the FAGG 😉🐍: Still, you are missed rn

MEEEE: Thanks, have you heard any word from Erika?
Unseen

I stopped texting Jake once we stopped in front of the hotel he was staying at. Logan placed his hand on my thigh causing me to jump a little.

"You ready?" He asked, I nodded with a wide grin.

"Absolutely." I said leaning to kiss him as he did to me. We kissed and I pulled away, then I kissed him again and then--

"Enough guys, enough." Kade interrupted, smiling. "You've got a kid on the way already, no need to show off." He joked. Logan and I sighed in annoyance and got out of the car.

He came up to my left side grabbing my hand. I looked up at him and smiled, swinging our arms. Logan pulled out the go-pro and Brendan pulled out the actual camera, he likes to switch camera views. Logan and I went through the rotating door and he was super excited about it. I laughed and kept walking while 'uncle' Kade directed us to the room.

Anxiety and excitement built up inside of me. I can't wait to see Jake again. I have missed him ever since I said goodbye to him, Logan has missed him dearly also.

We just got in he elev-- Nope, never mind we just got out. Now we are walking down the hallway. Kade is turning around continuously putting his index finger on his lips shushing us. Logan and I roll our eyes at it every time.

All of the sudden I hear Jakes voice, his inmistakable voice. He is clearly talking to his vlog. Logan looks down at me giving me a bright smile. I give him a just as exciting smile as he brings my hand to his lips kissing it. I blush and look ahead.

Kade signals to us that he's going in and we all nod in response. He yells 'AYYEEE' and I hear whoops in response along with chants of 'Uncle Kade'. After a few seconds, Logan shakes my hand, causing me to look up at him with a stupid smile on my face. He signals to me that he's going in and I nod. He releases my hand as Brendan comes around from behind me, recording every second of this moment.

"AYYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I hear Logan chant as he runs into the room. I giggle to myself and decide it's my turn to come in...

"Yooo, wait. Are you--" Jake begins, almost speechless, but quickly stops and gasps once he sees me. I open my mouth wide, giving him a wide smile.

"Surprise!" I exclaim. His eyes are wide and his face shows an expression of disbelief. I open my arms and he comes over to hug me, still speechless. He then does the same thing to Logan, though it was more of a 'bro hug'. He then pulled away and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"H-How? Why did you--" He said quickly, then paused. His face went into an expression of question and excitement. "Does this mean you're actually getting the LAMBO?" He questioned. Logan looked at the floor, scratching his arm while biting his lip.

"I dunno, I dunno. Maybeee??" He shrugged secretively. What, a, tease! I rolled my eyes and scoffed. He shrugged and gave me an innocent, yet devious, grin. "What?"

"Why do you have to leave him on a cliffhanger like that, Logan?" I pointed out.

"YeeAAaHhhHH." Jake agreed. Logan and I both chuckled.

"Gotta keep the logang on the edge of their seats." He shrugged truthfully, motioning towards the camera, I sighed. I walked up beside Logan and rested my head on his bicep. He kissed my head and I smiled. I saw Jake look away for a moment clenching his jaw, but he put a smile back on and looked back at us. I wonder what he was thinking?

"Logan, for real though, are you getting the lamb-- is LAMBROS STILL ON?" Jake asked all curious, still in shock. Logan just kept shrugging.

"Gotta subscribe to find out~" He said, I rolled my eyes.

Then Logan started to end his vlog, we had been flying for hourrsss so I was thankful we were gonna crash now. We had major jetlag and it didn't help that I was pregnant. Once Logan had finished closing out his vlog, he let out a big sigh.

"I'm sorry brother Jake, but we are just so tired from the jetlag so we're gonna hit the sac, okay?" Logan explained, wrapping his arm around my waist. I sighed in agreement while nodding.

"Bro, that's totally cool. I get it, especially in Kennedys condition. Go ahead we'll hang out tomorrow." Jake assured us. We both nodded and hugged before heading out.

In their hotel room...

"Logan, are you awake?" I whispered looking over my shoulder seeing him face the window.

"Barely..." I heard him muffle into the sheet. I felt him shuffle underneath the covers as he turned to face me. I turned on my side as well, facing his body now. His hair was all disheveled and messy, it made him look really attractive. "What's up babe?" He questioned with his eyes still closed giving me a sleepy smile.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see if you willing to talk, I couldn't sleep soo..." I told him, still whispering. He opened his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Is it the baby?" He said moving his hand underneath the sheets placing his hand on my stomach. I smiled and shook my head finding his cold hand that rested on my stomach.

"No, it's nothing. Go to sleep, we'll talk in the morning." I whispered one last time before forcefully closing my eyes. I heard him sigh.

I have to trust he'll come through for the anniversary I guess.

*Logans POV*

I saw her close her eyes and I sighed. I turned to face the window once more. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and turned down the volume on everything. I started to text Jake.

THE MAVERICK: You double checked the reservation for the dinner I planned for Kennedy and I tomorrow morning, right?

Brother Jakeee 💪😈: Yeah, you're all set

THE MAVERICK: Great, thanks Jake

Brother Jakeee 💪😈: Yup

I locked my phone and placed it back on the charger. I closed my eyes going back to sleep.

This anniversary will be perfect.

》》》》》》》

This chapter sucked, I'm sorry, I'm trying to figure out good timelines and I'm also trying to get to present times without doing so many random chapters.

Thanks for all the support by the way, it means everything.

Alright, I love you all and I will see you next time, take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra 🎃❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 108 7
Madison Sanders is a nurse at a Children's hospital. She works hard for those little kids that just happen to have cancer. Working at 23, she's broke...
7.2K 113 19
Please read before reading the story. A girl named Sophie Wolf had a a passion to box. She wanted to follow in her dad's foot steps by being one of...
25.5K 533 21
It all started with one phone call. My life was turned upside down. From a useless orphan, that no one gave a fuck about. I became the girl someone a...
161K 1.2K 24
This is an imagine all about you being Logan Paul's girlfriend! Including his vlog content suggestions/request from my reader and what I think is cu...