๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By WHORECHATA805

โ”โ” ALWAYS AND FOREVER โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿทโ™ก * ยทหš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš| ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ... More

๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

21.2K 612 105
By WHORECHATA805

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ FIVE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ SCOTT'S CONFERENCE
allow me to clarify, i mean a lack of a male authority figure.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

LUNA GRIPPED ONTO THE TOWEL THAT WAS PLACED around her body, stepping out of the shower after she had just finished drying herself off. Walking out of the bathroom she instantly shivered from the coldness that was making its way into her bedroom from the open window. Quickly shutting the window and closing the curtains, she went to reach for her clothes when suddenly she noticed a figure sitting on her bed. She released a loud gasp clutching onto her chest when she realized it was just Derek.

"Okay, you've got to stop sneaking up on people." Luna scolded making Derek release a small laugh as she smacked his arm. "I'm sorry, your window was open and I didn't want to exactly use the front door."

Luna nodded remembering that her mother was home tonight so they could both go to Scott's parent conference meeting. She was lost in thought she didn't realize Derek's lustful gaze, his eyes shifting down her chest.

Her clutch on the towel tightened pushing the wolf back on her bed, she shook her head. "No way. You already put a baby inside me. Now hand me my clothes."

Derek laughed at her words handing her the clothes that was set out on the bed for her. She thanked him then entering her bathroom to change.

"Do you mind if I stay for a couple days?" Derek asked once Luna had exited from the bathroom.

She shook her head, "Not at all. Why?"

"Kate visited me today." Just by the name made Luna pause before turning to her boyfriend, "She would've killed me, she knows I don't know anything about the Alpha."

"That bitch is lucky I'm pregnant." Luna growled. Derek lips twitched a bit, grinning at the brunette's protectiveness. He pulled her closely where she was in between his legs, he placed his hands on her stomach. "No one can take me for you both that easily. I wouldn't go down without a fight."

Luna heart swelled at his words before he placed a gentle kiss on her stomach.

"Luna, are you ready?"

She heard the call of her mother making Luna shout a quick 'coming' before placing a kiss on Derek's cheek. "I'll be back soon." Derek nodded watching her walk out the door.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      LUNA SAT NEXT TO HER MOTHER, THE TWO sitting in front of Mr. Harrison, Scott's science teacher. The three were currently waiting on Scott who was completely late. Luna sent the teacher a tight lipped smile while her mother tried to get ahold of Scott for the fourth time.

"Where the hell are you? Get to the school now." Melissa quietly growled into the phone, Luna lightly tapped on her thighs avoiding eye contact with the teacher.

"How about we get started?" Mr. Harris suggested making Melissa smack her lips against her teeth before she tightly nodded.

"Sure."

"Lately Scott's mind has been somewhere else, as is his body. Personally it may have to do with his home situation." Both McCall's furrowed their eyebrows at Mr.Harris's words.

"Personally I'm not sure what you mean by home situation."

"Specifically a lack of authority issue." He said. Melissa nod trying to understand where he was going with his words. "I'm the authority figure."

Mr.Harris let out a slightly awkward laugh, "Allow me to clarify, I mean a lack of a male authority figure."

Luna released a tight grin once again before her mom spoke one again, "Trust me, we are better off without him in the picture."

"Does Scott and your daughter feel the same way?" He questioned pointing over to the pregnancy girl as she released a quiet scoff.

"Yes, we do."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

ONCE THE AWKWARD MEETING WAS OVER LUNA AND HER MOTHER made their way outside of the school, Melissa was still trying to contact Scott who still had his phone turned off. "Scott, you need to call me right now!"

Luna heard a familiar voice making her turn her head just to see Chris and Victoria walking their way down the step. By the look on Chris's face he was angry, Luna furrowed her brows when she put all the pieces together.

She snorted when she realized her little brother was skipping with his girlfriend. Luna tapped her mother shoulder before pointing to parents, "There's Allison's parents."

Melissa nodded before the two made their way up the steps towards her parents, "Excuse me, you're Allison's parents right? I'm Scott's mom and I'm afraid he's not picking up the phone neither."

"You're his mother?" Chris frowned making Melissa scoff, Luna frowned at his words, "Funny, how you say that like an accusation."

"Well I wouldn't claim as a source of pride since he basically kidnapped my daughter today." Chris snapped.

"How do we know skipping school wasn't your daughter's idea?" Melissa questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"My daughter—" He paused looking off to the side causing the two McCall's to look over to see a familiar boy and girl walk out her car with guilt expressions.

"She's right there." He sighed.

Melissa looked over to her daughter who called her name. "I'm going to the car."

She nodded handing her the keys, Luna made her way down the step sending Scott an apologetic look knowing he was about to be chewed out by their mother.

Luna walked down the parking lot scanning the area trying to find their car, she didn't remember where they had parked, more focused on the food she would get after the conference.

Her body flinched when a scream echoed through the lot, her heart began to beat faster when she realized people began to run away opposite from when she was walking.

Melissa hearing the panicked screams let out a gasp when she realized Luna was on her way to the car. "Oh my god, Luna."

Chris's head snapped towards her, "I'll get her, you all stay here." Melissa nodded as he took off to his car to grab his gun and began to look for the girl.

Luna's eyes widen when she heard a growl, her legs took her the same direction that everyone was going. People rushed passed her trying not to bump into her until someone did causing her to fall onto the asphalt ground.

She quickly pushed out her arms not wanting her stomach to make contact with ground. Luckily, she felt no pain but became very still when she heard a low growl in front of her. Looking up from her stomach she seen the beast right in front of her, her heart was beating way to fast.

It released a vicious growl before lunging towards her, she screwed her eyes tightly shut waiting for the impact only to hear two shots go off. Her eyes peeled open to see the mountain lion inches away from her, her breath of relief came out in shutters.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked quickly placing his gun in his waistband before making his way towards the pregnant girl. He checked to see if she had any injuries which she didn't, she knows.

"I-I'm okay."

"Luna." Scott breathed out along his mother as they both crouched next to her. People began to come out of their hiding spot when they realized the animal was dead then their eyes shifted towards the pregnant women in front of it. Some began to take pictures while others called for an ambulance.

"Oh my baby, you're all right." Melissa whimpered as she pulled her daughter into her arms.

The brunette looked up at her savior, her words coming out in a whisper. "Thank you."

Chris nodded helping the girl up once he heard the sirens of the ambulance, "Let's get you checked out."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

AFTER A VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL LUNA WAS QUICKLY discharged since she and the baby were okay from everything. Luna laid in her bed with Derek explaining the events from the night.

"Are you sure you're both okay?" Derek frowned in worry as he moved a strand of hair from her face. Luna nodded for the hundredth time with a smile of her face, he was just worried about their baby.

"I'm okay. The doctor said everything was normal and were perfectly fine." She assured him, running her fingertips down his bicep. He released a sigh before nodding. "I'm just worried."

"I know." She smiled as he made his was into her bed wrapping his arm around her. "So how's Scott?"

He released a small frustrated sigh shaking his head, "There's a lot of patience needed for him. In order to focus he needs to let go of the Argent girl."

Luna looked at him in amusement making Derek furrow his eyebrows at her face, "Come on, Der. You and I both know he's not going to let go of Allison. He really likes her."

He released a grunt, "Well he needs to especially when he came face to face with the Alpha."

Luna's rested herself on her elbows, "And?"

"He said he definitely got anger from him especially when he drew the spiral." Derek looked over to her as he nodded at her shocked face, "But doesn't the spiral mea—"

"Revenge." Derek finished. Luna looked at her boyfriend, she could see the worry in his eyes.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 226 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
950K 23.4K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
914 59 8
๐…แด€แดษชสŸส... ๐€ ๐‘แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ ๐‚แดแดแดแดษด ๐˜แด‡แด› ๐แดwแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ๐–แดส€แด…, ๐–ษชแด›สœ ๐’แดœแด„สœ ๐€ ๐ƒแด‡แด‡แด˜ ๐Œแด‡แด€ษดษชษดษข. ๐“wแด ๐†ษชส€สŸs, ๐„ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡สŸส ๐”ษดแด‹ษดแดwษด ๐“แด ๐„แด€แด„สœ ๐Žแด›สœแด‡ส€, ๐–แด‡ส€แด‡ ๐ƒแด‡sแด›ษชษดแด‡แด…...
91.9K 4K 28
โ”€ เฑจ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...