Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

Por Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... Mais

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery

20K 247 276
Por Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well my fellow readers. Here's chapter 4 of this story and the start of the Werewolf power. And if you have suggestions let me know,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"It was night time and (Y/N) was sleeping with Yang because of his nightmares, then in the middle of the night she felt something soft and fluffy and she touched it and started feeling it..........

Yang: (Hm, something feels really soft. I like the feeling.)

........then she opens her eyes and she looks to see some kind of tail.........

Yang: *quietly* "What the?"

.........she follows in and it leads to (Y/N) and her eyes widen and she goes to his head to see his hair color changed to dark grey and what made her freak out, she saw different kind of wolf ears. When she saw this she freaked out and fell out her bed. And as she does she wakes Ruby, Weiss, and Blake..........

Yang: "Ow."

Weiss: "Yang, what are you doing?"

........Yang pointed to her bed and they look and (Y/N) woke up and what shocked them, they saw the ears and tail and his hair color changed. And more than that, his eye color was dark Aqua-Blue.........

Weiss: "What the?"

Ruby: "Huh."

Blake: "Are those.........ears and a tail?"

........he looks at Blake and he goes upside down to see her, and he tilts his head in a confusion like way and he looks at Ruby and Weiss, then he flips forward on his feet and when he was in the light of the cracked moon they looked at his eyes and they are amazed at the color of it.......

Weiss: (He has beautiful eye color.)

.........then Yang goes in bed with Blake and he turns around and they are amazed by the color of his eyes as well.........

Blake: (Wow. That beautiful eye color, I think he's actually cute with those ears.)

Yang: (He's ten times cute with those ears.)

........then Ruby gets from her bed and approaches (Y/N) and as she does he slowly turns his head to her and as she goes to him and sits beside him and she sees he's not dangerous.........

Ruby: *sighs of relief* "It's okay, he's good."

Weiss: "But, what happened to him?"

Yang: "I was sleeping and I felt something soft and I saw his tail and I looked his hair color changed and he had ears."

Blake: "I never knew he was a Faunus."

Weiss: "I don't know. He looked human, but I never knew this. Could this be his semblance?"

Ruby: "Whatever it is, he's really cute with this look."

........Ruby started rubbing his ears and as she does his tail starts wagging and the rest of the girls though it was really cute too......

Weiss: (That is super cute.)

Blake: (The cutest thing ever.)

Yang: (So he easily gets happy from that. Good advantage.)

........she stops rubbing his ears and they went back to sleep, then (Y/N) joins Yang in the sleep and she snuggles him with her and they drift back to sleep........

Time Skip-Morning

.........it was morning and (Y/N) continued sleeping with Yang and she woke up and she was gonna touch his tail again only to feel it not there.......

Yang: "Huh."

.........she feels around for it and she looks to see his hair color is back to (H/C) and his ears are gone.........

Yang: "What the?"

(Y/N): "Hm *wakes up* hey Yang."

.......she gets up and the rest of the girls wake up and they see (Y/N) back to normal.......

Ruby/Weiss/Blake: "Huh."

(Y/N): "What? What's wrong?"

Ruby: "Nothing."

Blake: "So, how you slept?"

(Y/N): "Slept good." *stretches*

Weiss: "Do you remember waking up last night?"

(Y/N): "No. What are you talking about?"

Yang: "Nothing. Nothing. So don't worry about it."

Ruby: "Did you have a nightmare last night?"

(Y/N): "No. It was a dream, it was blurry. But, I couldn't see what it was."

........they get up and (Y/N) goes to the bathroom and as he does Team RWBY are shocked at what was told from (Y/N).......

Ruby: "He doesn't remember anything?"

Weiss: "How can he not remember?"

Blake: "He did look like a different person, and he looked at us like he didn't know us."

Yang: "I actually miss the (Y/N) from last night already."

........they look at her and she shrugged and (Y/N) walks in and Ruby decided to ask about his nightmare.........

Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Ruby: "Your nightmare. What did that shadow look like?"

(Y/N): "You're not gonna believe this, but when I was taking the nap I had yesterday, the shadow revealed itself, and it was a Werewolf."

Yang: "A werewolf?"

(Y/N): "Yeah."

........they was curious on that, they thought what if that dream had something to do with what happened last night, then they walk out and they go to Vale. They walk around and Ruby goes to a bakery and gets some cookies and (Y/N) goes with Weiss to a dust shop and she buys the dust for him as promised........

(Y/N): "Thanks Weiss. I owe you one."

Weiss: "No problem. What're friends for."

.......then they hear tire screeching and they see someone driving wrecklessly and they was gonna hit Ruby and she trips and falls to the ground.......

Yang: "RUBY."

......she runs and tries to make it in time, and she closes her eyes and she doesn't feel anything as she looks to see (Y/N) holding the car back with his hands stopping it and the front of the car was dented........

Ruby: "Woah."

Blake: "How did he?"

.......they run to their direction and (Y/N) looks at his hands and they are bleeding from the impact and Weiss comes up and looks......

Weiss: "(Y/N). You're bleeding."

Blake: "He needs medical attention."

........they take him back to Beacon and they took him to the nurses office and his hands was patched up........

Ruby: "How're you feeling?"

(Y/N): "I'm fine. Just a little shaken."

Yang: "I can't blame you, you freakin stopped a car with your hands, denting the front of it."

(Y/N): "Yeah, I did. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

.......they nod and he goes, then Weiss was more curious of what happened.......

Weiss: "Hey girls."

Yang: "Yeah."

Weiss: "Did you see how (Y/N) got to Ruby fast?"

Blake: "He just appeared there, why?"

Weiss: "He ran and his running was faster than anything I ever saw. It was inhuman."

(Y/N) P.O.V

........after (Y/N) got done using the bathroom, he washes his hands and he takes off the bandages and he washes his hands, then he looks at his hands and sees not blood coming from them, this made him curious and he looks at his hands and he freaks out. He runs out and he bumps into Blake.........

Blake: "(Y/N), what's the matter?"

(Y/N): "My hands."

........Blake looks at his hands and as she does she is shocked as well that his hands have healed quickly........

Blake: "What happened?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, I was washing my hands and I never saw any more blood coming from my hands. So, I looked and it healed itself. It can't be my aura."

Team RWBY P.O.V

........they went back to their dorm and when they do (Y/N) sits down still looking at his hands, the the rest of Team RWBY was gonna walk in and Blake pushes them out and talks to them.......

Weiss: "What the hell Blake?"

Blake: "It's (Y/N)'s hands."

Ruby: "What about them?"

Blake: "They healed instantly."

Yang: "What?"

Weiss: "How?"

Blake: "I don't know. He was washing his hands and he told me that no blood was coming from his hands and it's freaking him out."

Ruby: "Weird."

Weiss: "I think we need to tell Ozpin."

........they went to Ozpin's office and they knock and Ozpin lets them in.......

Ozpin: "Ah, Team RWBY. Is something wrong?"

Ruby: "Ozpin. It's (Y/N), we're worried about him, something's wrong with him."

Ozpin: "What is it?"

.......he sits down and RWBY sits in front of him........

Ozpin: "Explain."

Blake: "Well, just yesterday he heard Cardin bullying Velvet, but it wasn't in the cafeteria it was somewhere else. It's like he had some kind of hearing senses."

Weiss: "Then today, he stopped a car from running over Ruby with his bare hands and dented the front of it."

Blake: "We took him to the nurse's office and his hands was bandaged, then when he washed his hands they instantly healed."

Yang: "And just last night........."

.......she struggles to answer......

Ozpin: "Go on."

Ruby: "Last night we woke up and he had a tail and ears and his hair and eyes changed color."

Ozpin: *surprised* "What was the ears and tail? What was the animal?"

Yang: "It was a wolf like tail and ears, but they was a little different."

Ruby: "His ears was more bigger than a regular wolf."

Yang: "And his tail was extra soft and long."

Weiss: "And his hair was a dark grey."

Blake: "And his eyes was a dark Aqua-Blue."

Ruby: "And he looked at us like he didn't know us."

........his eyes widen at what they told him, then another question came across his mind........

Ozpin: "Did something happen before that?"

Yang: "Yeah."

Ruby: "He started having nightmares of this dark figure chasing him."

Blake: "And just today he told us that it was a werewolf chasing him."

Ozpin: *eyes widen, then smiles* "It's happening."

Weiss: "What's happening?"

Ozpin: "Remember when I said he was special?"

Ruby: "Yes."

Blake: "What's going on?"

Ozpin: "It's about his parents, his biological parents. They seemed to give (Y/N) a gift."

Weiss: "What kind of gift?"

Ozpin: "His parents aren't like anything. Matter a fact, his mother was a Faunus and his father was a human."

Ruby: "Woah."

Yang: "He's a hybrid?"

Ozpin: "Not technically, his mother was a wolf Faunus. And his dad had a semblance called Wolf's pack, where he can confuse his enemies with wolf like abilities. It turns out that with his father's semblance and his mother being a Faunus, it did something special to him and something that never happened before. Until now"

Yang: "What do you mean?"

Weiss: "What are you telling us Prof. Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "I'm saying, he's not a regular Faunus or human. He is the first ever, Werewolf Faunus."

........Team RWBY's eyes widen at what Ozpin told them, and they realized he was tellingly the truth. Last night, yesterday, today they was shocked at what (Y/N) really is."

RWBY: "Werewolf Faunus."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know. And if you have suggestions let me know.

And my question still, do you want to see lemon chapters of the girls that's in the harem for this story,

Let me know.

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
181K 1.9K 26
Something I just came up with. #1 in cinderfall 9-2-18 Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby or any of the art used for this story.
2.8K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
3.2K 154 30
Welcome to Remnant, in remnant we have Faunus, Humans, and Grimms. My name is Obsidian Grimmson, I am a Crocodile Faunus. I will retell you my advent...