Criminal Minds x Reader One S...

Von Sootsy

Meraki /may•rah•kee/ (Verb) To do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into... Mehr

☽Authors Note ★ Request Form☾
☽Wonderland ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Silent Echos ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Happy Birthday ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Withered Parts ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Childish Fears ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Midnight Clock ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Breathless ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Lost Ones ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Safe and Sound ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ One Thousand Reids☾
☽I'm Yours ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Captured ★ Aaron Hotchner☾
☽Authors Note ★ Two Thousand Reids☾
☽Keeper ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Fix You ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Secrets ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾
☽Battle Wounds ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Authors Note ★ Three Thousand Reids☾
☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Elevators ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽My Girl ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Authors Note ★ Four Thousand Reids☾
☽Bow Tie ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ I'm Back☾
☽Headlights ★ David Rossi☾
☽Mistletoe ★ Spencer Reid☾
✸TEMPORARY HIATUS✸

☽Little Miracles ★ Derek & Penelope☾

3.9K 70 11
Von Sootsy

A Penelope x Female!Baby!
Daughter!Reader and sort of
prequel to 'Battle Wounds' and
'Elevators' also requested by
peetalo, I hope it's what you
wanted sorry for the
long wait!
Word Count: 1340
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Penelope Garcia was a month shy of being full term in her pregnancy with a little girl she plans to name Y/N, the entire pregnancy Garcia had been craving nothing but chocolate milkshakes and fries from McDonald's.

Which just so happened to be what she was eating right now, on her way to the baby shower that Emily and Jennifer had planned for her and the members of the BAU, the whole team excited for Y/N's arrival.

Jennifer pulls into her driveway and as they walk in everyone greets the two with hugs before they start playing all the little shower games the girls had planned, Garcia winning almost every game.

Finally everyone had started to give Penelope all the gifts they had bought for little Y/N, Jennifer being the most excited out of everyone.

The only one who didn't know was Derek Morgan, who for the whole entirety of Penelope's pregnancy and a few weeks before she found out, had left for nine or ten months to go home to Chicago with his family not even knowing he got her pregnant.

So while he was oblivious in Chicago, Garcia and the team were here having a baby shower, the soon to be mom wanting to tell him when he gets back so he can be with his family and by then it could be time to meet his new daughter.

Once Penelope had opened all of the gifts from everyone they went out to eat, enjoying each other's company before Garcia headed back home for the night.

☽★☾

Finally full term and still in her little bat cave at the behavioral analysis unit Penelope's water finally breaks, the woman quickly jumps out of her seat to go find her boss Aaron.

"Hotch, my water just broke." Penelope says after busting into his office with a look of shock on her face.

"It's finally time, okay, Jennifer's driving you right? I'll let everyone else know." Aaron tells Penelope before she waddles out of his office to find Jennifer Jareau.

After spotting her Penelope just says "J.J, baby, now, my water just broke."

"I'm so excited! Let's go, I'll grab your hospital bag and meet you in the elevator." Jennifer says rushing to Penelope's office to grab her bag.

Waddling to the elevator Penelope waits on Jennifer to meet back up with her before pushing the parking lot button on the elevators controls.

Jennifer quickly rushed into the elevator and pushed the down button, the two waiting impatiently for the elevator to go down all the floors to the parking lot before J.J helps Penelope to her car.

Once Penelope was safely in the car J.J closes the door for her and walks to the drivers side before opening her own door, tossing Penn's hospital bag in the back seat before buckling up.

J.J then starts up the car and makes her way as quickly and safely as she can through all the downtown traffic to get Penelope to the hospital as fast as possible so she wasn't having Y/N in the passenger seat of her car.

Finally after thirty minutes the hospital is in sight and Jennifer parks her car, rushing to help Penelope out of the passenger side after grabbing her  hospital bag then helping her into the hospitals waiting room.

"My friend just went into labor." Jennifer says to the lady at the desk.

"Let me grab a wheelchair and get her wheeled into a room and then we will have a baby!" The nurse says happily.

"Thank you." Penelope says with a huff as a contraction wracks through her body.

The nurse wheels the wheelchair out for them and Penelope sits in it before the nurse wheels her into room three-hundred-thirty-three with Jennifer right behind her.

Once she's in the room she changes into a hospital gown and lays in the bed, her feet in the stirrups so the doctor can check just how dilated she was.

Jennifer goes to tell the team which room she was in while the doctor checks how dilated she was, right when Aaron gets a text that Derek was back in town from Chicago.

After telling the team where she was located Jennifer went back into the room and the Doctor was nowhere in sight, just Penelope laying in the bed.

"So how dilated are you?" Jennifer asks her with an eager smile.

"I am eight centimeters, I'm almost there J.J!" Penelope says with a big smile, excited to meet her new daughter.

"Derek is back. Do you want me to call him and have him come but not tell him anything until he sees you?" Jennifer asks her, wanting to give Derek the chance to be there for the birth too.

"Yes please, thank you J.J, and tell him to hurry then he can be in here with us too." Penelope tells her friend.

Jennifer then calls Derek, making sure to tell him to hurry, and giving him the room number before hanging up and making her way back into Penelope's room.

"He's on his way, he should be here in ten minutes." Jennifer tells Penelope.

"Thank you J.J, I am so glad I have you through all this." Penelope tells her friend with a smile as she squeezes her hand tightly.

☽★☾

Ten minutes later Derek rushes into the waiting room seeing the whole team before asking, "Jennifer gave me her room number can I just go back there?"

"Yeah go ahead Derek." Aaron tells him before Derek rushes off to the room that contained the woman he had slowly grown to love.

Bursting in the room Derek immediately goes to her side, "What's the matter baby girl?"

"You're about to have another baby girl Derek. Our last time I got pregnant, and I'm giving birth like right now, I'm nine centimeters dilated. You got home just in time to see your daughter born." Penelope tells him with a smile on her face.

Millions of possibilities raced through his head but not one of them was the fact that right now, Penelope was about to give birth to their daughter, he was finally going to be a father.

With tears rolling down his face after Penelope told him, "I'm gonna be a father! This is so amazing, we're having a baby."

Right when he says that the Doctor walks in, "We are having a baby. I assume you two are staying here for the birth?"

"Yes they are." Penelope answers for them.

The Doctor then hands them scrubs which they toss over their clothes before the Doctor gets Penelope's feet on the stirrups again, "We are now ten centimeters, I'm gonna need you to push miss Garcia."

After awhile of painful pushing Y/N's head was finally visible, the rest of her body following suit before her first little cries are heard through the air.

"It's a girl! What are we naming her?" The Doctor asks them, "And dad, do you want to cut the umbilical cord?"

"Y/FN Y/MN Morgan/Garcia." The two say at the same time.

"And I would love to cut her umbilical cord." Derek says before walking over and clipping the umbilical cord.

The nurses then take Y/N away to clean her up and wrap her in a blanket before handing her to Penelope.

"Look at her Derek! She's so precious. Our little Y/N." Penelope says, kissing the forehead of her daughter.

Derek then holds his daughter for the first time as the Doctor cleans Penelope up and puts the stirrups down, allowing the rest of the team to come into her room now to finally meet the new baby.

The whole team swarms around Y/N, passing her around between all of them as they all coo over just how adorable she is before the hours pass by until all that's left is Penelope and Derek together with their daughter in the hospital for two days before they could take her back home with them.

☽★☾

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

199K 2.6K 13
(THESE ONESHOTS ARE STILL BY ME, MY ACCOUNT NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED SINCE I MADE THE COVER) So umm if you don't love criminal minds then you're just wr...
1.7M 41.8K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻, 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒"...
33.9K 534 11
Derek Morgan based One Shots.
2.9K 107 18
When you think you've been through the worst thing to ever happen to you, something new comes to prove that everything you thought was safe isn't, an...