When That's The Last Hope Lef...

By fairlioness

Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! Diarmid brothers' wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 27

1.3K 74 0
By fairlioness

...

The next morning, Niall sat with Dan on the bus drive to school.

To be honest, they missed Aldo pretty close as much, but Niall understood his best friend's reasons to the break.

After lunch break, Dan and Ze were walking to their class.

Still, there had been no signs of Jared, and now it was getting too much for him.

He nudged Ze's arm, getting her attention for him to ask. Maybe Jared had been in contact with his girlfriend, at least.

"W-where's...Jared?"

"He's home, isn't he?" Ze said, but frowned when he looked at her questioningly. "He texted me this morning that he's sick at home and can't see me or come to school in few days."

"O-oh, of course" Dan said quietly, trying to sound as if it was nothing new.

Ze stopped walking, causing him to stop as well.

"He isn't sick or home at all, is he?" she queried, and sighed when Dan remained silent. He didn't know what to say, he or his expressions weren't good liars. "Dan, could you do me a favour? I understand completely if you can't, but I'll still ask, you know."

Dan nodded without hesitation, of course he would help if he just could.

"Thank you. He's not himself with me and he's avoiding you and some others. I've experienced these signs before, Dan. When he's home, could you ask him or look after him, you know if...if he has another girlfriend or something like that, we know what reputation he has. But I'm afraid he has a crush, on somebody else."

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 41.6K 45
Elijah Rosen, an introverted seventeen year old with a love for football, sneaks out almost every night to get away from the problems he faces during...
535 32 27
Noah didn't have the love of his parents, but the love of his boyfriend Axel made up for that. On one of their many dates as the perfect couple, some...
16K 1.1K 26
Evan isn't keen on the idea of switching schools in his last year of high school, until uncovering his classmate's secret gives him a reason to stick...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...