When That's The Last Hope Lef...

By fairlioness

Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! Diarmid brothers' wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 15

1.9K 79 4
By fairlioness

...

Dan didn't want any friends. He thought, and hoped, that Ze would back off, hearing how pathetic he was. Getting friends wasn't in his plan, coming to school. He didn't want anyone to like him.

But he couldn't say that now, could he?

"I'd like t-to be friends, too" he said instead, trying to smile.

Damn, freaking stutter. He flushed and wished to never speak again. Jared had been right, he was a stupid freak who shouldn't speak anywhere in public, he was just making a fool of himself by...existing.

"Good, now get out of here, this lunch period is an hour and then we're back here" Milka beamed standing up.

Dan took the phone from his backpack and put it in his hoody pocket, leaving the bag in the room so he wouldn't forget it anywhere. He followed Ze out from the class room, where Aldo and surprisingly Jared were waiting in the corridor.

"Is this your brother?" Ze asked Dan, not noticing the tension or Aldo's and Jared's glaring competition.

Dan nodded, waiting to be alone with his brother and tell him everything. From the first sight of Aldo, he knew he was worried sick. Because of him, again...

"You two sure both have the same good looks" Ze remarked smiling, and laughed when Jared cleared his throat frowning. "Relax, ducky. Dan, this is Jared, my boyfriend."

Oh.

Dan's processing mind began to make the connection. Ze, who had just become his friend, was the girlfriend of the guy who hated him...inconceivably much?

That's um...

"Oh, we know each other" Jared said with a smirk and not the friendly one, putting his arm around Ze's shoulders. Aldo gave him another warning glare. "They live at my place temp-"

"But that's great!" Ze blurted out of excitement, making Dan wince and instinctively getting closer to Aldo, wanting to retreat. "Oh, I'm sorry, dear. But I have a good feeling about this, guys. This is going to be so great!"

Aldo wanted to kill Jared with his glare, Jared had a face mixed with his glare and smirk which didn't promise any good, and Dan not daring to look at anyone in the eye level still fiddled his hoody sleeves, feeling if he wouldn't soon get a break he would lose it.

The brothers glanced at each other.

Yes. That's it, great. This is going to be great.

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
809K 41.6K 45
Elijah Rosen, an introverted seventeen year old with a love for football, sneaks out almost every night to get away from the problems he faces during...
32.3K 814 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...