A Dish Best Served Cold {KHR}

By randomcitizen_58

After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Fa... More

Target 1 - Beginning
Target 2 - Airport
~Halloween Omake Special~
Target 3 - Flight
Target 4 - Vongola
Target 5 - Enter, Arcobaleno!
Target 6 - Allies Appear
Target 8 - Calm Before the Storm
Target 9 - Let's Do It: Vongola Style Pt. 1
Target 10 - Lost Within Mist: Vongola Style Pt. 2
Target 11 - Dates and Torture: Vongola Style Pt. 3
Target 12 - Plain Pain: Vongola Style Pt. 4
Target 13 - The Omerta
Target 14 - Storm: Flames Pt. 1
Target 15 - Rain: Flames Pt. 2
Target 16 - Sun: Flames Pt. 3
~Christmas Omake Special~
Target 17 - Lightning and Cloud: Flames Pt. 4
~New Years Omake Special~
Target 18 - Mist: Flames Pt. 5
Target 19 - Back to Namimori
Target 20 - Epilogue
~Target - Author's Note: Please Read {LONG}~
THANK YOU SO MUCH <333

Target 7 - Vongola's Strongest

8.5K 227 143
By randomcitizen_58

Reborn's POV:

I looked at the class with cold eyes. They're so glad Tsuna has a heart of gold or otherwise I would have already torn them apart limb from limb. Cowards.

First, they insulted Tsuna in front of Nono which worked in our favour. Secondly, they accused the Decimo of the strongest mafia famiglia in the world of paying people to act or say certain things- as if! I wish Tsuna wasn't so kind.

Oh well. They also interrupted our little moment; if this was any other summer where we would come here, we would have stayed like that for a long time but no. Well, this was my idea but I never thought they'd get in my way so much.

Brats. When I told the allied famiglia's plus Vongola HQ that Tsuna was being bullied, they were all about to murder everyone who ever bullied Tsuna. Yes, that includes the Varia. Xanxus grew about fifty irk marks after that.

Anyway, I looked at them choosing their intruments carefully until I heard a shout. "Hey! I want this guitar, give it to me!" I turned to see- what was his name? Mochida? -pointing at an acoustic guitar encased in glass. The guitar had a black base, with white feathers hand painted onto it (up top).

I remember that guitar. Tsuna and I painted that one. "You can't have that one, it's special. Now stop whining and hurry up," I spat coldly, still grumpy from being interrupted with mine and Tsuna's 'moment'. I looked over at Tsuna to see him happily leaning on the grand piano.

I huffed. He looked over at me, smiling. "Stop being grumpy, Reborn. It doesn't suit you," he commented playfully. I huffed and walked over to him, standing in between his legs. "They annoy me. And they insult you almost everyday even though they know you're the decimo- blatant stupidity," I shot back.

I heard giggles behind me but I pretended not to notice. I quickly pecked his lips and walked over to the mini stage at the far end of the room. Dammit his lips are like a drug... I thought. I am never telling him that though.

I looked over at the students. All seemed to have something they could play- some of them had to grab the keyboards instead of a piano since Tsuna's grand piano is the only one currently in the room. Not like I planned for this or anything.

"You all have 45 minutes to try and play a song without any reference. The last fifteen minutes, you will all play the song you've chosen one at a time. Now go," I informed them coldly. Tsuna was immediately on the piano stool and started to play the piano.

I smiled triumphantly when I suddenly thought of something. Now that the class is involved, they either have to be killed or join the mafia.. Hehehe, time for some tor-tutoring, I thought, chuckling sadistically.

Oh yes, this was a great idea.

When the 45 minutes were up, I had them all perform one by one. Needless to say most of them only knew about half of the song and didn't perform well at all. It was amusing. "Hey dame-Tsuna, why don't you take us to our rooms like a good little slave, huh?" Another kid asked. I sent KI his way.

I could see Tsuna's guardians send their KI his way as well. Good. "Why don't you shut your trap. There's a no bullying policy in Vongola mansion, and unless you stick to it you can say goodbye to your life," I spat. These kids were really starting to piss me off.

Tsuna sighed and shook his head before walking over to the small pile of paperwork he had left. "What are you still doing here? You have free time now so go back to your rooms. This room, the second floor and above are all off limits. Get a move on," I ordered.

"H-Hai!" They all yelled, stumbling out of the room. I turned towards Tsuna and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, putting my head on top of his. His hair is still as fluffy as I remember, I thought happily. "Now, where were we~?" I asked.

Tsuna smiled and rolled his eyes. "Kissing and hugging. That's all you're getting," he replied teasingly. I groaned. "We have dinner," he continued. "But I have needs," I retorted. He shook his head.

"Never said anything about after dinner, but now that you mention it..." he trailed off. I perked up instantly. "You're all mine tonight~" I muttered.

--={With the Students}=--

Class 2-A minus Tsuna were following the guardians, Mochida and Nezu trailing in the back. "Hn, herbivores." (Hn, follow us to the gallery herbivores). The gallery had portraits and paintings of all ten generations of the Vongola famiglia from Vongola Primo to Decimo.

"Haha, you can walk around a bit and look at the portraits but don't touch any of them. One of these portraits is worth more than fifty million euros," Takeshi warned playfully, although his voice had a threatening undertone.

The students immediately got into small groups, looking around at the pictures. "Who's that?" Someone asked, pointing at a picture of a man with blonde hair and orange/amber coloured eyes. "That is Vongola Primo to the EXTREME!" Ryohei answered, punching the air.

"Next to him are his guardians; G, Asari, Knuckle, Alaude, Lampo and Daemon. They're all our ancestors, kufufufu," Mukuro explained. The students looked back at the pictures and noticed the similarities between their classmates, upper-classmen, the dame and the people painted in the portraits.

They shook their heads slightly. "Hey, baseball-idiot! Where's Jyudaime and Reborn-san?" Hayato asked. The rain guardian looked thoughtful for a second before grinning like the cheshire cat. "Reborn is probably waiting for Tsuna to finish his paperwork so that they can have their alone time," Takeshi replied.

The silverette grinned. "Good. They need their alone time every once in a while. Let's try and not cause any more paperwork for Jyudaime while we're here!" Hayato exclaimed. The other guardians nodded, albeit Hibari and Mukuro gave each other glares and cautious looks.

They could try, but it was very unlikely for it to stop completely. Very unlikely. "Hn, omnivore and carnivore," Hibari commented (Hn, omnivore needs to spend more time with carnivore and not worry about paperwork so much). "Kufufu, I have to agree with you on that one skylark. Temporary truce?" Mukuro proposed.

The other guardians gaped but soon smiled. This just shows how much they really care about Tsuna/Jyudaime/Bossu/Sawada/Tsuna-nii, they thought. "Hn, herbivore." (Truce. But after this is over, I'll bite you to death herbivore).

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard. "VOOIIIIIII! WHERE ARE YOU TAKESHI?!!!" A loud yell interrupted. The rain guardian chuckled and rested his sword on his shoulder. "Looks like they are here!" Takeshi laughed.

"Where's that mini-Trash?!" Another voice growled. "Now now Xanxus, that's not nice~ Tsu-chan is with Reborn, remember?~" A sweeter voice commented.

"Boss, would you like me to bring Tsunayoshi-san to you?" A deeper voice asked. Hayato sneered and turned to the students, telling them to stay put and left with the other guardians. "Oi, Varia! Shut your traps, Jyudaime and Reborn-san are having some much needed alone time!" Hayato exclaimed, scowling at the new arrivals.

"Mou, I'm not payed enough for this," the illusionist, Mammon, commented sourly. "Stop throwing knives at me, fake prince. It hurts," the other illusionist, Flan, whined in a monotone voice. "Ushishishi, never," the 'fake prince', Belphagor, replied.

"Trash, where are mini-Trash's classmates?"

"Yes~ We want to teach them a lesson for teasing and bullying Tsu-chan~"

"Ushishishi, free target practice..."

"I'm not payed enough to do this, but since I owe Tsunayoshi I guess it's okay."

"Boss, would you like me to terminate them?"

"VOIII! THAT BOSS OF YOURS BETTER NOT BE GETTING SOFT, TAKESHI!!" The strategist of the group, Superbi Squalo, shouted. Takeshi's eyes narrowed slightly, his smile still in place but much more sinister. "Haha, did you say something about Tsuna, Squalo?" He asked, almost provocatively.

Over the two years, the guardians of Vongola Decimo had grown increasingly protective of the teen. Perhaps not as much as Reborn (who was the Decimo's lover), but they came pretty close by- especially Takeshi and Hayato, whom were most acquainted with Tsunayoshi and, of course, they were his left and right hand men.

After that on the scale would have to be Lambo and, surprisingly, Hibari. The skylark does have a certain fondness for small animals, they supposed- Hibari did call the Decimo 'usagi' from time to time. Mukuro, Chrome, Hana, Haru, Kyoko and Ryohei were after them although it was a very close call.

After them was everyone else; from allied famiglias to biological family to the Vindice. Hell, even enemy famiglias were somewhat protective of the Decimo- he had a certain aura which drew people in and kept him in the center, similar to how the planets rotate around the sun.

Yeah, Sawada Tsunayoshi was that treasured in the mafia world. Feeling oddly threatened the Varia shook their heads. "Nothing," they chorused. Takeshi withdrew and smiled. "Good~" he hummed. The other guardians snickered under their breaths, smiling triumphantly.

No one bad mouthed their boss if they had anything to say about it.

After being filled in on the situation by the guardians, the Varia let out so much KI that you could feel it all around the mansion. Reborn and Tsuna just ignored it, the students shivered and started to sweat while the other residents grinned sadistically at what the KI promised.

Pain.

Suffering.

Torture.

"So, the mini-Trash just lets them bully him?" Xanxus asked, the growl in his voice still very prominent. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance, his index finger tapping the arm rest of his seat while he was leaning on his other arm.

His hand was curled into a fist, his cheek flush against the fist while he looked on to the Decimo's guardians. "Voiii! We'll help with the tor-tutoring!" Squalo decided, slamming his fist onto the table. They were currently in the meeting room.

The meeting room was quite like a living room if they were being honest, besides the long table in the back of the room most of it consisted of arm chairs and small tables with elegant paintings and potted plants dotted around the area.

"Tsu-chan has such a pure heart~" Lussuria, the Varia's sun guardian, sighed. They weren't quite sure whether he was saying it in admiration or whether he was complaining about it because of the current circumstances, but they guessed it was a mixture of both.

Mammon shook his head and sighed. "Mou, the Decimo is still only a teen but he can at least stand up for himself. I'm not getting payed enough for this," Mammon grumbled. Suddenly, there was a knock on the meeting room door.

"Come in," Takeshi welcomed. One of the butlers walked in and surveyed the room slightly before his eyes lingered on the Varia, then trailed over to the guardians. "Hayato-sama, Luca-sama and his guardians are waiting in the living room for you. They would like to discuss the revenge plans with you and Reborn-san," he informed them.

When they heard the words 'revenge plans', the Varia perked up and shared looks between one another before they all smirked knowingly. "Thank you. Tell them we'll be there soon. Oh, and please inform everyone not to disturb Reborn-san and Jyudaime while they have their alone time until dinner please," Hayato replied.

The butler's mouth quirked upwards at the news and nodded. "My pleasure, Hayato-sama. I will inform them immediately," the butler said before bowing and leaving the room. Hayato turned back to the Varia knowingly. I normally wouldn't want to ask for help from the Varia at all, but this is for Jyudaime's sake, he thought.

Xanxus smirked. "Say, can we help with these revenge plans?" He asked, suddenly interested. "Mou, am I going to get payed for this?" Mammon asked. The guardians looked between each other and smirked, looking back at the Varia.

"Kufufufu, if you can call hearing their screams of terror 'pay' then yes," Mukuro answered, grinning sadistically. Mammon's nose twitched, as if he were thinking about the offer and nodded in satisfaction. "It's enough," he decided.

With that, the large group walked downstairs towards the Mezzanotte Decimo and guardians, smiling evilly with a certain glint in their eyes.

Class 2-A and seniors better watch out, because they have made some powerful enemies.

--={&}=--

Welcome beans. What did you think of this chapter?

I think you'll all agree that Tsuna has some great friends, no?

Anyways, here's the cipher/teaser:

The calm before the storm, the day they get to relax before the true horror begins; after all the second sun does not appreciate his sky getting hurt and neither to the elements which have found their home in the sky.

Ja ne~

-Bell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 885 10
Vongola is a royal and Mafia family. Nono steps down and crowns Tsuna as the Royal Vongola Decimo. Some families don't like this but there is only on...
33.5K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
149K 3.7K 20
Edited version of Trip to Italy 《COMPLETED》 *** I don't own KHR Warning! Beware of grammartical error! Wattpad says it was first published at 》3 Dece...