Why We Broke Up | jenbin

Oleh RoanneSiel

We broke up. But why are we unhappy? What's the reason why we broke up? Started: October 26, 2017 Finished: N... Lebih Banyak

a long note but you must read it
Prologue
1
2
3
4
Epilogue
jenbin what

5 - The Last

2.5K 83 6
Oleh RoanneSiel

Jennie woke up to the sound of her alarm clock.

She scratched her eyes before opening it. The sun has not yet risen. She stretched and tried to stand up but her head ached.

HangoverJennie thought.

She suddenly had flashbacks of what happened last night. She slapped her forehead.

"You're so stupid, Kim Jennie. Why did you break down in front of him?" Jennie told herself and threw a pillow on the wall out of annoyance.

"Jennie? Are you awake?" Blackpink's manager knocked on her door.

"Yeah." Jennie said weakly.

"Can I come in? I bought breakfast and medicine for your hangover." Their manager asked. She knows that Jennie wakes up really early so she prepared early.

"Yeah."

"Make sure to eat well, okay? I'll go now." Their manager said as she placed the food on the table beside her bed.

"Eonnie, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" Her manager sat beside her.

"Hanbin told me that he still loves me, that he wants me back. He's breaking up with Hayi. Do you think I should come back to him?" Jennie asked.

"Do you still love him?"

"I do, I always will."

"Do you want him back?"

"Yes. I even wrote it in our song."

"Then follow your heart." Their manager eonnie held her hand.

"I followed my heart before, and it got broke. What if it gets broken again this time?" Jennie said and started tearing up.

She wants him back, but she's afraid of getting hurt. Right now, she's hurting a lot, what if she gets hurt again? She doesn't think she can handle more pain than what she's experiencing right now.

"But what if it doesn't? It's okay to take risks some times. You said you love him, and he loves you too. Sometimes, love is all that matters." Her manager eonnie smiled at her.

Jennie smiled back and thought, I guess I'll give it a shot.

----

"Jennie, you free today?" Seungyoon approached Jennie.

"I have a meeting with a producer later afternoon, why?"

"Can we talk in a coffee shop or somewhere? I have something to talk to you." Seungyoon asked.

"Huh? Uh, sure. I'll go ahead, girls, see you later." Jennie said to the other members.

Seungyoon and Jennie went to Jennie's favorite cafe.

"It's the same place where we met last March 17, right?" Seungyoon said.

March 17, the day we broke upJennie thought.

"Uh, yeah." Jennie just said and sipped her frappe.

"Did you know how much it pained me, seeing you almost crying that time?" Seungyoon asked that shocked Jennie. Jennie decided to keep quiet and let Seungyoon speak.

"It hurts so much, that's why I left. Did you know how much it pained me seeing how devastated you were? Writing sad songs and stuff. I walk past your training room, seeing you dance, with tears falling down your cheeks? I just don't get it why you were so blinded by love." Seungyoon said.

"Oppa..." It was all that Jennie can say.

"Jennie, do you want to date me?" Seungyoon suddenly asked. Jennie got more shocked.

"Oppa. Are you serious?" Jennie asked.

"I am. I like you— no, I love you Jennie. For over a year now." Seungyoon confessed.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I don't think I can, right now." Jennie can't find the right words to use in order not to hurt Seungyoon, but he's already hurting. Because as people say, Love is painful.

"I knew you'll say that." Seungyoon paused.

"I heard Hanbin and the other iKON members talking. He said that he'll break up with Hayi today. If he did, would you come back to him?" Seungyoon asked.

Jennie didn't say a word, but she nodded.

Seungyoon bit his lip and nodded. He looked away from Jennie but looked at her again.

"You're so unfair. You said that you'll date me if I asked you." Seungyoon said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry. I would. But I still love Hanbin." Jennie said almost whispering. She really didn't want to hurt Seungyoon, but she needs to hurt him so that he'll realize that she's not the one for him.

"I know. I know clearly well." Seungyoon smiled, a sad one.

"I'm sorry oppa, but I'm not the one for you." Jennie said.

"I know too."

----

"Hayi. Can we ta—"

Hanbin didn't even finish his sentence when Hayi held his cheeks and tiptoed to press her lips on Hanbin's.

"That's all I needed to do to finally say that I can let you go. You may go now, I'm setting you free." Hayi said with a small smile.

"What?" Hanbin asked, startled at Hayi's actions.

"I want our last moment as couples to be happy, no, not happy, but at least we're not crying." Hayi said.

"What?" Pabo Hanbin still didn't get it. Hayi sighed.

"Don't make this hard for me, Hanbin. I'm breaking up with you. Now go. I saw Jennie on the park... nearby." Hayi paused when Hanbin wiped the tear that fell from her eye which she didn't notice.

Hanbin hugged her.

"I'm sorry. And thank you."

"Can you promise me one thing?" Hayi asked silently.

"Hm?" Hanbin asked. Hayi pulled away from the hugged and looked at Hanbin's eyes.

"Can you promise me that you'll be happy with Jennie? Because if ever I see you crying again like what you did for the past 5 months, I'll steal you from Jennie, understand?" Hayi said with serious eyes. Hanbin smiled sadly at Hayi.

"I will. Hayi, I'm really sorry for everything. I'm sorry, I had to break up with you. I'm—"

"Let's not make it sadder than it is already, okay?  Go now, Kim Hanbin. If you don't, I might not let you go anymore!" Hayi said playfully and laughed.

"Araseo. I'll go now. I'm really sorry–"

"Shh. Stop with your apology and just go." Hayi said.

Hanbin smiled as he started turning away from her.

When Hanbin is away from her sight, Hayi leaned against the wall and sat down. She cried on her knees.

Suhyun and Chanhyuk (who's been watching all the time) ran to her. Suhyun hugged her while Chanhyuk patted her back.

"You're so stupid." Suhyun said.

"I know right."

------

Hanbin looked at Jennie from afar. Jennie wore her earphones and moved her head to the beat of the song she's listening to.

Hanbin's feet were glued to the ground. He couldn't move. He's too afraid that one wrong move might wipe away the smile from Jennie's lips. He just wanted to stay there and watch Jennie.

Jennie swayed her head until she saw a figure behind the trees. She removed her earphones.

"Hanbin..."

Hanbin started walking carefully towards Jennie. Jennie just looked at him.

Hanbin sat down beside Jennie.

They just sat down for a while. Listening to the sounds of the little insects and birds.

"This is where we broke up, 5 months ago." Hanbin decided to start the conversation.

"Yeah." Jennie responded.

"I'll admit, I did get confused about my feelings. I was too stressed. I get annoyed at every little thing. The idea of breaking up with you did get into my mind, but when it really happened, when you really said the words let's break upI didn't know what to do."

Hanbin and Jennie were both looking on the scenery in front of them, they aren't looking at each other. Jennie stayed silent and listened to Hanbin.

"I thought to myself, do I really want this? This break up? A part of me wants to, but a larger part of me doesn't. But I was too late. You already left. I was a fool, and a coward."

Hanbin looked at Jennie whose tear fell from her eye. Hanbin twisted Jennie so that they're facing each other.

"Jennie, you've cried countless times because of me. I swear, this is gonna be the last time you'll cry tears of sadness because of me. If only you let me..." Hanbin took Jennie's hands and kissed it, tears falling down from his eyes.

"If only you let me court you again. Let's start a new beginning. Let me fix my mistakes. Please... I still love you, Jennie Kim." Hanbin pleaded.

Jennie started nodding slowly.

"You agree?" Hanbin asked in disbelief.

Jennie bit her lip and smiled slightly.

"Yeah." She said.

Hanbin pulled her into a hug.

"I love you, Jennie."

"I still love you too, Kim Hanbin."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
144K 5.8K 45
{An alternative universe based in present day. All Harry Potter characters are in this au as well} Sapphire Vander's parents take a job offer that m...
482 64 19
A collection of poetry and poems, written passively... Did you check the book just because you liked the its cover? Don't worry, you won't regret.