When Life Has Other Plans For...

By _Itz_Gayu_

This One's Purely My Imagination On My Favorite Couple Devakshi...Any Resemblance to any character in the Sho... More

PROLOGUE........
1. THE PUREST BOND CALLED FRIENDSHIP.....
2. THE BEGINNING OF THE END..........
3. WHEN THEIR BOND DEVELOPED A CRACK.......
4. THE TURNING POINT OF THEIR LIVES.........
Author's Note
5. THEIR "FORCED" MARRIAGE
6. THEIR "FIRST NIGHT"
7. THE "DEVIL'S" GAME BEGINS..........
8. HIS CONCERN FOR HER..........
9. HIS "TWO-STATE" MIND......
10. HIS GRAVEST MISTAKE...........
11. THE DAWN OF REALIZATION.......
12. AND HE REPENTS.........
13. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 1........
14. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 2........
15. WHEN JEALOUSY STRIKES............
16. HER PREFERRED PENANCE..............
AUTHOR'S NOTE
17. THE COVER BLOWS UP........
18. HE TORMENTS HER........LOVINGLY.......
19. HIS REALIZATION........
20. A NEW BEGINNING.......
21. THEIR "NEW" FOUND ROLES...
22. THE PAINFUL SEPARATION....
23. CUTE BANTERS.......
24. THEIR FIRST "SECRET" DATE...
25. THE UNEXPECTED INTRUDER.......
My New SS - Abashed
27. UNDERSTANDING BUILDS UP.....
28. DANGER LURKS...
29. THE RESTROOM SAGA...........
30. HER JOURNEY BACK HOME...........
31. THE "FRUITFUL" SUNDAY........
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
BONUS CHAPTER 3-THE FINAL ONE
New Story

26. REVELATIONS........

1.6K 190 48
By _Itz_Gayu_

Target : 130 votes

-----------------------------------------------------

Dev & Sona were busy stealing glances at each other the whole day..........Dev so wanted to talk to her, but couldn't decide how to start a conversation with her........Sona wanted to reprimand him, but was not sure if she should go ahead with her idea in his office.........Dev tried nudging her quite a few times, but she was busy with her "I don't care attitude...." royally ignoring him...........

"Sona....meri baat to suno........atleast listen to what I have to say na baba............"..........Dev pleaded to be heard, but Sona was least bothered.........she passed him a cold glare before getting back to her laptop........"sabse pehle mujhe sirf sach janna hai Dev.......ki tumne jo subah mujhse badi casually kahan woh sab sach tha ki jhoot..........aur agar woh sach tha to yeh sab kab hua aur mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahin aa raha..........aur tum yeh sab mujhe ab bata rahe ho...........tab kyun nahin bataya jab yeh sab hua tha..........and how dare you kiss me in my inebriated state.........main tumhari baataon mein aur nahin aane waali hoon.........ab tumhe mere paas aane ki permission tabhi milegi jab tum mujhe poora sach bataoge.....so Mr Dixit, you better have a valid explanations for your actions........".......she concluded, as Dev looked on to her all lost.........

Dev was about to make another valiant try when the ringing of his phone, broke their reverie............he checked his phone to see the caller, it was Jay..........

"Hey Dad........whats up?.........aaj aapne achanak call kyun kiya?.........is everything ok?........."............Dev enquired while Sona straightened her position, curious hearing the father-son convo..........

"kuch nahin beta.........woh bass ek mamle mein tumhari rai chahiye thi..........kyunki iss field ko tum mujhse jyaada samajhte ho.........kya hum abhi mil sakte hai?........."...........questioned a hopeful Jay..........

"haan dad kyun nahin...........main aisa karta hoon, abhi aapke office aa jata hoon.......".............Dev got up shutting down his laptop, stuffing it in his bag...........Sona getting all the more eager to know the matter..........

"arrey iski koi jaroorat nahin hai Dev..........main tumhare office mein hi hoon.........bass abhi tumhare floor pe pohuncta hoon.........tumhare cabin mein hi meeting kar lete hai...........see you in 5 minutes young man!!!!!!!"...........Jay ended the conversation and put the phone down, scaring the daylights out of Dev...........how could his dad visit his office, no there was nothing against it............but Sona was also present there............Sona worked for Dev, this fact was known only to Dev, Sona and Elena...........Jay or either of their family members were not aware of it, plus his own employees were not aware of the relationship Sona shared with him...........Jay coming across this truth all of a sudden could create misunderstandings...........

He hurriedly got up and walked to Sona, who looked all the more confused at his bemused actions............."Cheeku, utho, jaldi apna samaan bharo..........you need to leave my office right now.........."...........this was all he could manage to utter before Sona began with her dramatic speech..........

"kyun?........main kyun bhala jaau yahaan se...........main kahin nahin jaane waali.........yeh accha hai.......mere sawaaloan se khud ko bachane keliye tum mujhe yahaa se bhagaa rahe ho..........haan aur tum bhala aisa kyun nahin karoge.......aakhir tumhe mujhe sach jo nahin batana hai.........how mean of you.........tumhe acche se pata hai ki main tumse sach ugalwakar hi dum lungi.........isiliye tum yeh sab kar rahe hona Bunny"............she was simply not ready to understand, when Dev had no other choice, but to raise his voice on her.......

"Sona please yaar...........hum yeh sab baad mein bhi discuss kar sakte hain..........right now you need to go coz Dad aa rahe hain mujhse milne yahaan.........aur unhe nahin pata hai ki tum bhi yahaan kaam karti ho......".........Dev put forth his point, as Sona realized the gravity of the situation.........

"oh noo..........toh yeh sab pehle batana chahiye tha na..........jaroori baat chodkar tum mujhse yahaan wahaan ki baatein karne mein lage hua the..........ab yaad aaya tumhe?........".........she began with yet another blaming marathon, only to lead Dev to smack his head annoyingly..........

"arrey baba mujhe thodi na pata tha?.......aur tum kaunsa mujhe baat karne ka mauka deti ho........jab dekho tumhe apni baat kehni hai.........ab meri baat dhyaan se suno.........abhi Dad ka call aya tha, unhe koi important matter discuss karna hai toh woh yahaan aa rahe hai...........ab isse pehle ki woh yahaan aaye aur tumhe dekle, tum yahaan se chali jao aur kahin chup jaana......jab tak woh chale nahin jaate tab tak"............they were busy cribbing and blaming each other when the knock on the door brought them back to reality..........

Dev gave her an angered look.........."aur karo jhagda...........ab Dad ko jo batana hai, woh tum hi batao...........main ekdum chup rehne waala hoon........it's all your fault.........jitna time mujhse ladne mein lagaya, utna time Dad se chipne keliye use karti to yeh nahin hota........now be set to face his questions...."............Dev scolded her as she stuffed her things haphazardly in her handbag.........running into her favorite hideout..........the washroom..........

********************************

Jay entered the cabin, patting Dev's cheeks affectionately, but soon stopped giving a confused look, he could smell ladies perfume in the cabin............."Dev, yahaan koi aur bhi kaam karta hai kya tumhare saath?............yeh ladies perfume ki mehek kahan se aa rahi hai?..........."............he looked onto Dev for explanation.......

Dev looked in the direction of the washroom, hoping Sona would not be caught in his cabin by his Dad, Dev was about to speak, when Tina entered the cabin .........."Good Morning Jay Sir, yeh rahi aapki special coffee..........".............she placed the tray on Dev's desk, as Dev hoped his dad wouldn't say something which could instill a doubt in her mind about him & Sona...........

"Sir Ms Malhotra aaj bhi office nahin aayi kya?........dikhayi nahin de rahi hai subah se........."...........she remarked being doubtful about Sonakshi's sudden disappearance, as Dev gritted his teeth at his helplessness, and Jay shot a confused look at the scene unfolding infront of him............he just couldn't make a head & tail out of why was his son's P.A. asking him about some random employee, when he had even more grave jobs to do at his office rather than marking attendance for his employees.......

"Tina Ms Malhotra aayi hain office aaj, maine hi unhe kisi kaam se neeche bheja hai......you need not bother about her............you should leave now..........mujhe apne Dad se kuch confidential discuss karna hai..........."...........he glanced furiously at Tina indicating her to leave...........Tina meekly mouthed a "Yes Sir......"...........and left the cabin without protesting.........while Jay turned to Dev, demanding an explanation.......

"Dad....woh........".........he had just begun, when Jay cut him off..........."yeh sab kya hai Dev..........tumhari secretary tumhe kisi random employee ke baare mein kyun pooch rahi hai..............aur yeh Ms Malhotra kaun hai?.......woh tumhare saath yahaan baith kar kaam karti hai kya?......yeh perfume ki smell jo aa rahi hai......usiki haina?.........answer me Dev......."...........Jay's anger was rising every second, as Dev was scared to the core now..........."Dad please.........I can explain.......please hear me out first...."...........Dev pleaded........

It took some time for Jay to absorb the details, which Dev was feeding to him...........Dev did tell him few things, smartly skipping the fact that Sona had joined his office..........he just told him that this particular employee had recently joined the office and was now helping him out with his presentations.........initially Jay was confused as to from when did his son start feeling the need of keeping helpers with him for his presentations..........Dev very smartly made him believe that his work load had increased and hence there was a need to increase his employee strength........"accha woh sab chodiye Dad, ab aap jiss kaam keliye yahaan aaya hoon woh kar lein?..........humare project ke baare mein discuss karein?...........".............Dev diverted the topic as Jay nodded positively....

*******************************

As Jay moved out of Dev's cabin after concluding his discussion, Tina stopped him midway..........."Jay Sir, woh darasal aapse kuch baat karni thi........"..........she probed as Jay signaled her to go ahead...........

"Sir woh, Ms Malhotra haina..........woh kuch theek nahin hai......... I mean unka behavior kuch theek nahin hai.........."..........she prodded as Jay's expressions changed from a calmer one to a more serious one.........."aap kehna kya chahti hai Ms Tina?...........jo bhi kehna hai saaf saaf kahiye.........mujhe yeh paheliyon mein ki gayi baatein pasand nahin hai..........."..........his reply was straight forward, the strict boss that he was............"Sir sorry agar aapko bura lage..........but sach yehi hai ki Sonakshi Dev Sir ko phansa rahi hai...........aur Dev Sir ko bhi pata nahin kya ho gaya hai...........jab dekho uske saath cabin mein baithe rehte hai...........pehle kabhi apna darwaaja lock nahin karte the............par ab, jab dekho tak door locked rehta hai andar se..........aur to aur woh to party mein bhi use apne ssaath lekar jaane lage hain..........Sir mujhe unki wife keliye bohot darr lag raha hai...........kahin Sonakshi ke chakkar mein woh apni wife ko na bhool jaye.........."..........Tina expressed her genuine fear............

Jay worried internally visualizing Tina's description about Dev's relation with his new employee, he certainly was aware of the fact that there was trouble in Dev- Sona's paradise, Dev had also not told him about his abrupt return from his in-laws place...........deciding to prode further into this he smartly inquired............"toh Ms Tina, aap mujhe batayiye, aapko kya lagta hai?..........humein Dev ko Ms Malhotra se bachane rakhne keliye kya karna chahiye?...........any suggestions..........aapki tarah main bhi Dev ko meri bahu ko dhoka dete hue nahin dekh sakta....... ?"............he tried expressing his concern, as Tina had got into some serious thinking............"Sir mere khayaal se aapko Ms Malhotra ko iss office se shift kar dena chahiye..........isse kaafi cheezein ho jayengi............ Ms Malhotra ka job bhi bani rahega..........Dev Sir aapki baat taalenge nahi...........aur upar se Ms Malhotra Dev Sir se door bhi ho jayegi..........what say Sir....".............Tina gave a confident look to Jay at her brilliant idea........

"man na padega Tina, you are quite smart.......... I like your idea.........ek kaam karo, Ms Malhotra ko bulakar laao, main unhe apne saath apne office lekar jaata hoon.......".........he ordered her as she turned around to quickly carry on his orders, but stopped midway..........."but Sir, Dev Sir ko kya kahungi?..........".........she questioned............."uss kehna ki jo bhi baat karni hai mujhse kare...........tum bass Ms Malhotra ko bulakar laao........"............he settled down in the visitors lounge as Tina moved into Dev's cabin...........

***************************

Here Sona had just moved out of the washroom after she saw Jay leaving the cabin, and had just begun questioning Dev the reasons behind his sudden visit, when Tina barged in, this time not even bothering to knock on the door..............the scene which unfolded infront of her was enough to confirm her already building doubt...........Sona was sitting atop Dev's desk facing him, while Dev was trying to probably calm her down, his hands grasping her shoulders..............her sudden arrival was enough to make them jump miles away from each other...........clearing her throat Tina announced.....

"Sonakshi, tumhe Jay Sir ne bahar bulaya hai..........woh chahte hai ki aajse tum unke saath unke office mein kaam karo......"............she announced proudly as Sona looked onto to Dev for help..........putting on his stern look Dev replied to her........"Tina first of all, agli baar tum bina knock kiye mere cabin mein nahin aaogi..........aur doosri baat, Sonakshi kahin nahi jayegi.........you may leave now.........".............Tina being as adamant as her boss, didn't budge from her position an inch, instead dialed Jay's number to inform him about Dev's stance..........Jay asked her to pass on the phone to Dev.........

Dev hesitantly took the phone and spoke to Jay, while Sona and Tina looked onto him, awaiting his decision............he looked miffed over the phone, but in the end he seemed to have given in to his dad's demands..........putting the phone down he signaled Tina to leave the cabin, as she moved out he turned to Sonakshi, trying to put forth his point............"Cheeku, woh Dad chahte hain ki tum unke saath unke office mein kaam karo, kuch dino keliye..........".............Sona looked like a living mess, tears threatening to fall out of her doe shaped eyes any moment..........."par achanak yeh sab kyun Bunny...........kya woh naraaj hai mujhse?........main baat karungi unse............main unhe sorry bolungi.........par please mujhe kahin nahin jaana.........."...........she said engulfing herself in his warm embrace.........."Sona, abhi iss waqt mujhse iss sab ka reason mat poochna.........kyunki main khud nahin jaanta Dad ne aisa kyun kiya.........pata nahin Tina ne unhe kya patti pada di hai............abhi ek minute pehle maine unhe sab explain kiya tha..........phir bhi.............anyways main abhi unse koi behas nahi karna chahta........filhaal tum unke saath jaao...........main shaam ko tumhe pick karne aaunga..........ok"............Dev pecked her forehead lovingly, while she parted away from him with a heavy heart and packed her belongings to accompany Jay........

Dev accompanied Sona upto the visitor's lounge, where Jay was seated, he still looked miffed with Jay, while Sona looked on to him hurt and guilty..............Jay's face held a confused expression, while Tina couldn't decipher their family banters...........Jay turned to Dev for explanations as he signaled him to accompany him back to his cabin.........once they were gone Sona saw Tina smirking at her loss...........she kept her cool as she believed Dev would set things right.........back in their cabin Jay questioned Dev.........."yeh sab kya hai Dev..........Sona yahaan tumhare office mein kaam karti hai aur tumne mujhe batana jaroori nahin samjha.......aur yeh Tina kya bakwaas kiye jaa rahi thi.......ki tumhare aur Sona ke beech kuch chal raha hai......"..........Dev explained to him the entire scenario to lessen his wrath.........he did understand their pov and decided to play along........

"Dev tumhara office bhi ajeeb hai...........sab namoone bhare pade hain yahaan.........yahaan mera beta apni patni ko apne paas rakhne ke tareeke dhoond raha hai, aur yeh uske employees unhe alag karne ki firaak main hai..........beta Dev kaisa zoo chala rahe ho?.........ab main apni baat se peeche nahin hath sakta, kyunki maine Tina ko bol diya hai ki main Sona ko apne saath le jaunga.......ab tumhe yeh sab sort karna hai....jald se jald Sona ko iss office mein aur humare ghar mein uski sahi jagah dilao.........."...........he commanded Dev while moving out of his cabin..........Sona accompanied him quietly giving a longing look to Dev, while Dev dragged his feet to his cabin.........hoping to set things right..........amidst all this a pair of eyes were keenly observing all this........celebrating the loss of Dev Dixit.......

******************************

The clock struck 7 as Dev quickly wound up his work and left the office in haste.........quickly pulling out his car from the parking lot, he drove to Jay's office from where he had to pick Sona from............as he reached the main gate, he dialed Sona's number to inform her about his arrival, Sona who was anxiously waiting for his call picked it up in the second ring itself, after confirming to Dev that she will be down in 5 minutes, she packed her stuff and left her table after closing down her PC..........while moving out she did stop by Jay's cabin to inform him, "Dad, main ghar jaa rahi hoon.............Dev mujhe lene aaya hai...........".............she spoke while Jay kept on starring at his desktop............thinking that he must be busy at his work she decided to quickly move out not disturbing him, when suddenly Jay's words made her blush to her roots............"enjoy your evening baccha.............aur mere bete se kehna ki ghar aane ki jaldi na kare..........main aur Ishwari khana khake so jayenge......uska wait nahin karenge.........."..............he smirked while still starring at his system, while Sona literally ran out to avoid any further teasing...........

Reaching down she flashed her smile at Dev, who was busy checking his phone leaning against his car............."chod diya mere zaalim Dad ne tumhara peecha..........batakar to nahi aayi na ki mere saath jaa rahi ho..........warna ghar jaane ke baad mujhe unke taane sunne padenge........".............Dev cribbed like an angry child while Sona couldn't help but pull his cheeks adorably............."you are too cute Bunny......ab chalein?........."........she pushed her bag and other stuff on the backseat, while settling herself on the passenger's seat.........taking the driver's seat, Dev buckled his seat belt while remarking.........."aajkal aapko bada pyaar aa raha hai mujhpar Mrs Dixit........lagta hai mujhe apna insurance cover double karwa lena chahiye.......kahin aapka yeh avatar dekhke mujhe heart attack aa gaya toh?......".........he teased her, earning a smack from her...........they drove to their destination while teasing each other, reviving their old buddy days.........

******************************

They settled on the car bonnet, gorging on the tasty butta(fried corn) when Dev's phone rang irking him...........he pulled out the phone with his free hand while his other hand was busy holding the corn stick, encircled around Sona's neck simultaneously...........he picked it up without looking at the caller's identity.........."Dev, kahan ho tum dono..........aur Sona ko kya abhi bhi batana padega ki use apna phone charge karna chahiye taaki woh band na pade.........khair chodo, jahaan bhi ho, jaldi se Sona ko ghar drop karo..........Bijoy aaj jaldi ghar aane waale hain..............aur agar unhone Sona ko ghar pe nahin dekha to khamakha sawaal karenge.........."............Dev understood that it was Asha on the other side, all worried about Sona reaching home on time............"aap fikar mat kijiye Mumma.......main Sona ko ghar chod dunga..........."...........he disconnected the call assuring her, while Sona looked onto him confused.........."apna phone charge kar liya karo madam..........pata haina aapke papa humare pyaar ke dushman bane baithe hai..........ab ghar chalo, tumhare papa aaj jaldi ghar aane waale hain.........so we will have to cut our date short........"............Sona looked on longingly to him as Dev pushed her inside the car...........just as he was about to ignite the engine, he was forced to turn to Sona immediately as she yelped in pain.............he realized she had burnt her lips with the excessive spices sprinkled on the corn-stick.............she looked onto him for help as he searched his car to find a water bottle............

Anxiety was getting the best of him as he failed to find a water bottle to suppress the tinge she felt on her lower lip...........giving up on his efforts he made her face him, holding her chin between his index finger and thumb, indicating to her that they had only one way out to do away with her trouble..........her eyes were blurring with tears due to the burning sensation, but she could very well make sense out of his motives ...........she gently placed her hand on his shoulder as if telling him to go ahead with his way of curing her pain...........keeping the eye contact he slid his right hand over her waist............butterflies did somersault in her stomach while he grabbed her close to him.............leaning in and slightly tilting his head to the right ............. his lips gently and deliberately met hers, fulfilling their desires........ ...she moved her lips over his to put off the burning sensation of her lips............that unexpected intimate moment made both of them ecstatic with their pounding heart beat.............she squeezed her eyes all the more tight to take that pleasurable moment in...............to cooperate with him she moved her fingers from his shoulder, to his back, up to his neck........... he continued sucking on her lower lip to sooth her pain, while she rubbed her lips on his to do away with the burning sensation ............as her tiny long fingers moved in to his hair, the tiny hair on the nape of his neck rose.............they demanded more but Sona clenched his collar on time to make him realized that they were not shut in a closed room, but were in the middle of a road, where there were numerous people gaping at their and their mini make-out......they broke apart not because they fell short of breath, but because they heard cars honking at them to make way..........adjusting themselves back in their seats, Dev waved his hand out of the window to signal other drivers to calm down..........moving his car away from the main road, he pulled out his phone and dialed Jay's number.............."Dad..........kaafi din ho gaye aapne Papa se mile hue........suna hai ki aaj woh thode se free hain........ghar jaldi aane waale hain..........mujhe lagta hai ki aapko unse mil lena chahiye..........".............Dev literally commanded his Dad over the phone while a flushed Sona looked onto him, to gauge what all was going on in his mind..........

Finishing his quick chat with Jay, Dev put down his phone and turned to Sona..........."tumhe sab sach janna tha na Cheeku, ki uss party waali raat kya hua tha ...........aaj main tumhe sab bataunga............par yahaan nahi.........this place is too crowded.........kahin aur chalte hain..........bohot saari baatein karni hai humein......."...........he winked at her sheepishly as she felt her cheeks turn red............fixing his seatbelt back, he drove off in full speed searching for a lesser crowded place, where he could "talk" his heart out to his wife........

c82

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

KL RAHUL By AA

Fanfiction

48.7K 1.6K 45
A boy who's is a cricketer. He is an introvert person. who don't know how to share feelings.
209K 14.6K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
121K 20.9K 65
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
368K 16.2K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!