The Only Person I Love (A Fre...

By Amicus_Wolf

Freddy and Foxy have been close friends with each other. But when the bite of 87 happened and some GOLDEN pro... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Bite Of 87
Chapter 3: Forgiveness and Confessions (1st part)
Chapter 4: Forgiveness and confessions (2nd part)
Chapter 5: The Jealous Bunny
Chapter 6: Touch of Love
Authors Note
Chapter 7: The mystery
Chapter 8: The celebration
not a chapter~
Author note again
Chapter 9: Shocking News (1st Part)
Chapter 10: Shocking News (2nd Part)
Author's Note
SPECIAL THANKS
Chapter 12: Shocking News (4th Part)
Chapter 13: HELP! Don't Leave me
Chapter 14: The baby
Chapter 15: I Can't Loose You!
Chapter 16: Its Too Dangerous
Chapter 17: Sacrifice
Chapter 18: New Life Yet...Depressed
Chapter 19: Brotherly Love
Chapter 20: A Christmas Miracle
VOTE NOW!
Oh my gawd
Sequel Is Ongoing
Comic Page 1
Comic Page 2
Comic Page 3
Comic Page 4
Comic Page 5 (WIP)
Comic Page 5
Comic Page 6
Comic Page 7
Comic Page 8

Chapter 11: Shocking News (3rd Part)

1.2K 33 9
By Amicus_Wolf

Since I get to use my friends phone for a couple of times, i might as well make a chapter so Enjoy~

Also im very sorry for the wait...i already said my reason in the comments on the last chapter :3

Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

Freddy's POV

I was in the dining area staring outside the place and looking at the snow.

It was quiet and i was alone which thats how i liked it until I saw Chica walking slowly. She had a sad and terrified expression. I became worried and ran up to her.

"Hey Chica what's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked.

She was silent at first but soon dissipate.

"I-its a-about *sniff* F-foxy..." she started.

"W-wait, Foxy?!? Did something happened to him?!?" I said, starting to have a panic attack.

"H-h-he-he's..." she continued. Her voice fades gradually.

"D-dy-dying...." she said while tearing up.

I was petrified, frozen in place. My heart sank to the bottom of the world. Its like i was stabbed multiple times and become heavier and heavier. 'He's DYING?!?' I thought.

I felt anger and depression take over me.

"Where is Fo-" i was cut of by a scream. The voice was familiar. It was...FOXY!!

"Foxyy!!" I shouted running after where the scream was.

I finally arrived at a door where the scream was. Unfortunately Foxy's screaming ended. It made me nervous and worried.

When i touched the knob it was miraculously unlocked. I pushed it open...

What i saw broke my heart. I started to cry loudly, not caring about my surroundings. I usually don't cry since im a stong and brave bear who defends whats his but this time....this i can't hold.

What i saw was Foxy, extremely broken and from what i see, he's been harshly tortured. I see his hook on the corner and slowly grab it and held it tightly. I couldn't bear to see him like this.

Tears were flowing non-stop from my face as i am seeing my most horrible nightmare.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder. I shackily turned around to face Chica. I looked at her weakly and she had an emotionless expression.

"Freddy..." she said softly. I had a questionable face. 'Why is Chica not sad? Did she not feel sorry for Bonnie? I just saw her crying a while ago...i don't understand' i thought.

"Wake up" she sternly said which made me jump with surprise.

"W-what?!?" I exclaimed, shocked.

"WAKE UP FRED!" She shouted...

-

I suddenly woke up, feeling pain run down my body that made me whimper.

"W-what? Where am i?" I asked myself knowing that nobody is here. I scanned the room where i was in and realized that it was my bedroom.

"Urghh!" I felt pain run down my head, arms and legs. "I can't believe i lost to Bonnie, how can he even beat me when he's just a sweet, loving and soft bunny? There's something really going on about him, i cannot tell what though...still, i hope theres nothing wrong with him, he's still part of the family" i said to myself 'i just hope Foxy and the rest are okay...

I then hear faint voices coming from outside the room. That made me curious and listen.

Unfortunately, i can't make up what they were saying since the door was closed. There were two people outside i think? Who knows...

"Aye be worried..............so that's why........is teh lad gonna be okay?..........
Don't worry............it be coming soon lad.............i hope he will..." Im pretty sure one of them was Foxy since i know him well and he's my boyfriend. 'Thank goodness he's okay'
I thought. ĖIt's also because of his piratey accent which is so sexy to hear (don't judge me, i like it so deal with it)
The other one though i can't really tell.

I tried to get up and stand but the pain is just unbearable so i just sat down at the side of the bed. I looked down and noticed that all my cuts and bruises were patched up.

"Did Foxy did this?" I said quite amazed at what he did. The door suddenly creaked open and revealed the one and only person i wanted to see.......

Foxy's POV

I was talking to me Friends Mari and about the situation that happened earlier.

"Aye be worried about tis. There's somethin wrong about teh bunny, but i don't know what..." i explained.

"Hmm I might as well need to check...ill try..." He said calmly.

"Aye be also worried about teh child aye be having. Aye be not knowing what to do if teh baby comes out and tis problem be still here. The baby may be ending up being in trouble or so." I said, worried.

"Wait....You're Pregnant?!? B-bu-but how?!" He said dumbfounded. "Yiur a guy right?"

"Oh ye didn't kniw about me huh. It be a long story but Aye be tryin me best to explain to ye...so it be starting a long time ago..." i started.

-

"Ohh...so that's why you use the toilet more often and eat more than usual. That explains it" he giggles and i glare at him with a blush crawling to me face. I sighed.

"Is teh lad gonna be okay?" I asked, refering to Freddy inside his room.

"He's gonna be fine. He'll wake up soon so why don't you go in and keep him company?" He asked politely.

"Yeah okay lad..." i said quite softly. Mari patted my back. "Its gonna be okay, just as long as you have your Freddy, you'll be safe with him. I hope he'll protect you but make sure not to let your guard down still." Mari said calmly.

"Yeah, i hope he will..." i said, putting up i fake smile. 'I do hope he will' 

I then slowly turned the knob of his door which made a creaky sound and entered the room.

I saw him awake and sitting on the end of the bed. He quickly noticed me and smiled.

I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back. "Ye don't know how much i miss ye hun" I whispered to him. He gently pushed me away.

"Well, i don't want to keep my cute fox waiting" he said sexily while staring at me. That made me blush and he chuckled.

I gave him a quick kiss and before he even tried to kiss back i parted. He groaned and i smirked.

"Well, now that yer awake can ye move yer body?" I asked concerned. He nodded and started moving his arms and legs.

"Can you stand?" I asked. He tried to stand but failed so i helped him up. I pu my arm around him to keep his balance and started to walk together. I adjusted my hook so it won't hurt him.

I could smell his musk from close. That made me blush and turned me on. I tried to hide my junk as fast as possible but he noticed it.

He leaned closer to my face and started nuzzling me, making me blush even more.

Soon he got the hang of it and let me go. The pain he had also faded. I felt sad, i wanted to smell him more. He's just so irresistable and hot!

Unfortunately, i should be aware of my surrounding cause he noticed.

He put his arms around my waist and wen't as close as possible making me blush. His musk is so strong. He's been sweating hard from trying to walk.

"I know you wanted to smell me more my fox" he said seductively. It made me blush hard and he giggled.

"Don't worry my fox, ill let you have me after. Ill let you do whatever you want and ill be very sweaty for you my love" he whispered lustfuly in me ear which made it twitch and gave me shivers to my spine.

"A-an-anyways! Let's go to Chica. Aye be making sure she be okay." I stammered, trying to change the topic but i can't help thinking of him doing it with me. It made me blush a crimson red.l so i turned ariung and started walking away to Chica's room.

He just smirked
"but first..." he said, putting a hand on my shiulder and turned me around to face him. Our nuzzles were inches away from one another. "Wan't do it after we visit Chica?" He said softly so only i can hear.

I weakly smiled and nodded. He chucked and gave me a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait, Wattpad won't work properly but i hope ye guys enjoyed.

Btw, updates may be slower than usual so pls bear with it...

If ye guys have questions or suggestions, yiur free to comment it down below! :)

Love ye all!

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 503 37
Not human version; actual animatronics) (Also. This story does NOT contain ANYTHING from the real game. The past in the game doesn't exist in this st...
49.3K 1.3K 12
(แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡โœ) ๐„ž๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ึดึถึธ ๐“ˆˆโญ’โ™ฌ ๏พŸ. โ ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›? sสœแด‡ แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ sแด‡แด‡ษด แดกสœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส sแด€แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สŸแด‡า“แด› แด›สœแด‡แด sแด แดœษดษชแดแด˜ส€แด‡ssแด‡แด… sแด sสœแด‡ ษขแด€แด ...
17.6K 561 33
Freddy has always been a bit crazy and perverted especially over Foxy. Freddy wants Foxy all to himself and well make sure no one gets in his way. Fo...
2.7K 9 22
โ˜†Finished Editingโ˜† ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I started writing this book when I was Younger. I was a crazy person back then. Hope you enjoy. โ™กThis story is...